The Ebony Alpha Ch. 24

Story Info
Suspicions, secrets and setups.
7.6k words
4.74
14.6k
38
16

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silas Chambers just shook his head and looked at his youngest son. Ralph was supposed to be his progeny and give him what his brothers had not. But the way he was acting lately just confused the shit out of him.

He couldn't help but wonder if the time Ralph spent away from home had affected his way of thinking.

He should have been a better parent and went after his youngest son. He should have swallowed his pride and made sure Ralph had been given every opportunity to become the Alpha he was meant to be.

Hanna stood and went to stand behind her mate. Silas' mood made her sad and she wanted to sooth his ache. She didn't feel the same as he did about Ralph.

He was young and he wasn't ready for the responsibility Silas wanted to give him. Reggie and Joe were well suited for the role of Alpha. Ralph didn't have it in him to rule a pack, much less deal with all of their needs.

Ralph sat looking dejectedly at his parents. They were disappointed with the news he had given them.

They were waiting for Alpha Dupac to join them. Charles had said it was an emergency and that he needed to speak with them immediately.

"Ralph; are you sure you want to keep this to yourself?" His father asked once more and his son nodded his head. The anguish on his face showed, as he tried to keep his composure.

A knock sounded at the door and Hanna opened it to let Charles Dupac inside.

"Please have a seat Charles. We hope that nothing is wrong that we can't help fix." Hanna said sincerely.

"There is no easy way for me to say this so I will just speak my mind if you please." He received an okay from Silas and he began to speak.

"It has been mine and my family's greatest pleasure to spend time with your pack over the last few weeks. But regretfully I must tell you that we will be leaving within the hour."

"Charles please its Christmas it's time for families to be together!" Hanna protested.

"Yes my friend; can't you wait until after Jackson and Megan arrive? You know they'll be sorry they missed you."

"It is the wish of my wife and daughter that we leave immediately. Persia has been hurt by the words she overheard your son speaking to his brother. She now knows without pretense how he really feels about her and she does not want to see him again."

"Charles we both know that is not possible. They are mates, how can you keep them apart?" Silas said standing now, his body showing his anger slowly rising.

"I can and I will do what's best for my child. She doesn't want to feel like she is cramping Ralph's lifestyle. What was her name? Yes Peggy I believe; am I right Ralph?"

The sarcasm in the Alpha's voice was palpable and Ralph cringed at his accusation.

"My daughter may have to mate with you when she comes of age, but right now, because you couldn't be more discreet, her heart is broken and I must protect her."

"Sir I did not mean to cause Persia such harm, please just allow me to say goodbye."

"No she doesn't want to see you. She is already on her way to Dallas as we speak. I will meet them there after I take my leave."

"Well I see that you have already planned everything well in advance Charles. My son's pain means nothing to you, but I feel for your daughter." Hanna stalked out and left the men to finish the conversation.

"Charles, I must say in my son's defense he is but a lad compared to you and I. What he is doing is not unheard of among our kind. Who can blame him for his impatience at finding out that his mate is a child?"

"I understand Silas, believe me I do. But I am acting on Persia's behalf. She will grow up and mate with Ralph. I only hope he does whatever it takes to gain back her trust."

"I am still here sir. I may be young, but I do understand the implications of the chaos my words have caused. I apologize to you and your family for causing you such pain."

"You know Ralph for a werewolf I find it hard to believe that you didn't know Persia was in the room. What is wrong with your sense of smell?"

Charles looked at the quiet young man shrewdly and finally took a seat.

"What did you do Ralph? Why would you hurt Persia on purpose that way?"

Ralph looked at his father and Silas sat back down as well. "You had better tell him son. You don't need your future father-in-law angry at you for seven years."

Sighing Ralph stood and faced Charles. "I did know she was there Alpha Dupac. Alisha had mentioned that your family was falling apart because of the way Persia was acting."

"So this was the only way you could think of to help us?"

"It was just a spur of the moment thing sir. Reggie went along with me and I explained it to him later. I couldn't stand by and let your family go through a hell I had caused."

Charles stared at the young man and frowned acknowledging his explanation.

"You know Ralph, Persia is now my little girl again. After crying her eyes out for hours she welcomed her parent's hugs and kissed with eagerness."

"I tried to get him to tell you outright Charles, but he didn't want you to know."

"I really love Persia Alpha Dupac, and I want to be near her. I have decided to follow you to France, but I will be going to school about three hours away."

"I see, so you have made your plans as well. If you plan to visit you must let me know well beforehand, I will try to run interference for you."

"Thank you Charles for being so understanding. He is usually much smarter than this. I just hope he didn't cause too big a rift between himself and Persia."

"I will talk with Aphasia and we will make sure Persia knows that Ralph is a good man, and she should at least get to know him."

"Thank you Alpha Dupac. I am so grateful that you are willing to help me."

Ralph shook the Alpha's hand and smiled for the first time since the meeting started.

"Well I guess I had better be on my way. I have a long drive ahead of me and a lot to think about."

"Thank you Charles and I will explain things to Jackson and Megan. I am sure they will see you soon anyway. You know we can hardly keep Stephan and Alisha out of the bedroom."

The three men laughed knowingly and Charles left the room. Silas looked at his son and smiled. He raised an eyebrow and relaxed back in his large chair.

"You know son, you did things the hard way. You could have sat down with that little girl and asked her to be more considerate of her parents. She is your mate and you must learn how to handle her eventually."

"Father didn't you hear what I told you before the meeting? Persia is going to be the death of me. She is stubborn, impatient and very intelligent." He stopped to take a breath and continued his rant.

"To top that all off she is so beautiful and she isn't even of age yet. I feel like a dirty old man every time I look at her and I'm supposed to look at her."

Silas laughed at his son's frustration and slapped him on his back.

"Let's try to get some more rest my boy. The festivities will begin shortly and I will have to be available to anyone who needs me."

"Okay Dad, but I wish Alpha Dupac hadn't figured out what I'd done. I thought I was being selfless and wanted his family to heal."

"Why do you think he is an Alpha my son? You have a lot to learn, and I hope that fancy school you plan on going to will help with that."

"I know you don't really like what I plan to do with my life Dad, but it will just be a small part of it. Working the land makes me happy and I hope one day you will accept that."

"We'll see my son. Let's go get some rest."

Silas dismissed Ralph and they went their separate ways; one to snuggle with his mate, and the other only to dream of his.

***********

Fabio actually got into the part he was playing. The benefits of being Andrew Guyon were great. He had a wife and daughter and even a likable son-in-law.

This wasn't a life he felt he could live forever, but for the holidays it didn't suck.

The problem was going to be trying to get Joe Chambers alone.

If he wasn't with his mate and new pups; the red haired twins were flanking him. Joe had promised him a tour after all and he would hold him to it.

"Andrew! Come join us. Dinner is almost ready." He turned from the view he was enjoying and smiled at Carlotta.

"I'll be right there dear." He headed into the small dining room and took a seat. Because of the Naming Ceremony last night, most families were having Christmas dinner in their own homes.

Things were quiet at the compound and Andrew/Fabio enjoyed being with his pretend family

"So when are you two going to start a family?" Carlotta asked Raphael and Drusilla.

"Mom we are just trying to enjoy being newly mated." Dru gushed and smiled with embarrassment.

"We would love to have children Carlotta, but right now is a time to heal for the both of us." Raphael explained.

"I don't mean to pry Raphael, but what happened to you?" Andrew/Fabio asked.

"I lost both of my parents at an early age and was raised by the woman I thought was my grandmother."

"You thought was your grandmother?" Andrew/Fabio repeated, confused by his words.

"Yes. She was really Louisa Metairie in disguise. We all knew her as Mama Louisa. She was assigned to our family to protect Megan."

"I see and who is Megan?"

"Mom; haven't you told Dad anything? I hate drudging up old news." Dru whined and Carlota felt very foolish for causing her discomfort.

"Well no I haven't had the time. We just got back together and I didn't think to tell him all about the last few months." Carlotta explained.

Andrew/Fabio smiled. He knew all of this of course, but Andrew wouldn't. He felt very confident he was making a good impression and continued to feign innocence.

"Father every 100 years there is a Blood Moon Ceremony. The chosen one is mated with the chosen Alpha and their union gives the packs prosperity for the coming years."

"I see so we have to wait another one hundred years for the next Blood Moon?"

"Not exactly Father. There will always be Blood Moons, but this past Ceremony was the last one. Megan and Jackson are the last chosen ones."

"That is all very interesting dear. I know you have glossed over many details, but one day you must fill in the blanks so to speak."

Drusilla laughed at her father's words and nodded her head affirmatively.

"I promise to do so Father. It will probably take a whole afternoon to get you up to date, but I am game if you are."

"It's a date Drusilla my dear. Don't forget about me." Andrew/Fabio dug into his food with gusto and the little family enjoyed their wonderful dinner.

**********

But at the guest quarters the real Andrew sat quietly as Desiree and Jacques ate their meal. He drank a wine goblet of blood and sulked.

"Andrew you must cheer up. We will take care of our little problem soon enough. You will have your family back and all things will go back to normal." Jacques reminded his friend.

"But what is normal Jacques? It will really be confusing to Drusilla when we finally meet face to face." Andrew moaned.

"Andrew you have to trust my mate he is smarter than he looks. He has solved many problems and he has many allies. Fabio will not escape this time. I am sure of it."

They were interrupted by a loud knock on their door and Jacques could tell immediately that Stephan was waiting outside their suite.

Standing to open the door he pointed at Andrew so that he could put his blood in the refrigerator. After that was done he opened the door to a serious faced Stephan Murphy.

"Merry Christmas Stephan; what can I do for you today?"

"May I cone in Director, I have something very important to share with you."

Jacques stepped aside and let Stephan enter their suite. He looked at the odd man sitting in the corner and bowed slightly to Desiree.

"Could we speak privately Director, I don't want to interrupt your meal."

"You may speak freely Stephan; I have no secrets form anyone in this room."

Reluctantly Stephan pulled the photographs from his jacket. He had enlarged them and he passed them to Jacques to examine.

"Sir these are stills from the interview Fabio Marconi did earlier this year. There were others there and I am positive one of his cohorts was Carlotta Guyon. I can prove it by the shoes you see there at the bottom of the photo."

Jacques looked at the photo and passed it to Andrew. He sighed and sat back down heavily.

"He is correct Jacques. I bought her those shoes myself. They are one of a kind and cost me a small fortune."

Stephan looked at the large man in confusion. "You have intimate knowledge of Carlotta Guyon sir?"

"Yes she is my wife. I am Andrew Guyon and we think Fabio Marconi is impersonating me."

Stephan fell heavily into the chair behind him and looked from the director and to the man several times.

"Should I show him Jacques? He looks a little lost."

"But your scent will become known. I need you to remain a secret for now."

"What does that mean director?" Stephan asked.

"My friend; Andrew Guyon is a Vampire. He is wearing an amulet to hide his true identity. But so is Fabio Marconi. It is a perfect ruse that he and Carlotta have come up with."

"But how will I face them from now on? I will surely give myself away."

"My young man I didn't offer you a place in my agency just because Jackson asked me to. I observed your intelligence and passion for your job."

"Jackson spoke to you on my behalf?" Stephan asked.

"Of course he did. Do you know any Alpha worth his title that wouldn't put in a good word for one of his men?"

"Of course Director; I was just surprised."

"Look we are getting off the subject. Fabio is only here for one reason and that is Joe Chambers. He has unfinished business with him and I am sure he plans to finish it while he is here."

The four occupants of the room looked at each other and knew that Joe was in grave danger.

"We need to make sure Joe is never alone with him, and tell only those we can trust with the truth. I plan on telling Silas tonight."

"But are we sure this imposter is Fabio Marconi?"

"I am afraid not, the only thing we know for sure is that he is not who he says he is. We will expose him soon enough, but I want him captured and not killed."

"Drusilla and I have discovered something that will help with that. We only have to perfect the delivery system and then we can try it out."

"Then you need to get that taken care of ASAP. I don't want to wait too much longer before we confront the imposter. I want to do it now, but I don't want him to escape."

"Do you think that Joe would agree to lure him out by using himself as bait?" Andrew asked.

"That means that we will have to let Joe know what is going on as well. I wasn't so sure about doing that."

Desiree looked at her husband with amusement and smiled. "My dearest mate, Joe is an Alpha and he has a right to decide his fate. He would want to know if only to protect his mate and pups."

"You are right as usual my dear. Tonight we tell them and make our plan known."

"Well that's settled then. Andrew go get your blood and lets make a toast."

The vampire retrieved his drink and a glass of wine for Stephan. Standing; the four conspirators toasted to a successful plan and parted for the night.

**************

Stephan was still in shock. Meeting the real Andrew Guyon was surprising, and the man's apparent acceptance of the circumstances showed him in a good light.

He should never underestimate his director. It seemed that Jacques knew everything that was going on and was ready to handle it. He could only hope to be as shrewd someday.

He opened the door to the suite he shared with Alisha and immediately ran to her side. She was sobbing and grabbed him in a desperate embrace.

"I take it your family has gone baby?" Stephan asked between the hiccups she was now having.

"Yes! They left me all alone on Christmas day! How could they? I hate them Stephan and I never want to see them again."

Stephan hugged his mate tighter to his chest and rocked her back and forth. When her tears dried up and her body stopped quivering he chose to speak.

"You are not all alone Alisha. You have me and a whole pack to take care of you now. Your parents did what was best for Persia, and they were good enough not to demand Ralph fight to keep her hand."

"Maybe they should have forced the issue babe. Persia would never have let him be hurt and this situation would all be over."

"Well if I know Ralph he would never have hurt your sister on purpose. You have to give him the benefit of the doubt. You grew up in a pack you know how promiscuous we all can be."

"I know. I just didn't want my sister to know that her future mate was no different than everyone else."

"That was an admirable thought, but even you didn't get a virgin my dear. But if I had known a hundred years ago that I would meet you I would have waited."

"You need to teach Ralph how to say the right thing Babe. He could use a few lessons on that." The couple laughed and ended up kissing passionately.

"Merry Christmas, Alicia. I hope I can make it a wonderful one in spite of your family going away."

"You've gotten off to a good start don't stop now." She reached up and kissed him again this time forgetting her sadness and disappointment.

"Wow! We may not leave this room today baby girl. All you have to do is keep that up and I will do the rest."

************

Joe and Silas Chambers just stared at the two men seated before them. They were a bit confused when they were asked to meet at the packs Lab building. A scent proof and sound proof building. Now they knew why. A vampire and an ally at that.

Jacques Metairie smiled and asked everyone to take a seat around the conference table.

"Gentlemen, I hate to spring this on you at the last minute but I truly didn't want to interrupt your holiday. As you can see our request is most urgent."

"

But how are there two Andrew Guyons?" Silas growled out, knowing that this was highly unusual.

"Carlotta Guyon worked as my freelance talisman creator. The woman is a genius and I wanted to keep her working for those of us who do well in the world."

"I guess that didn't quite work out for you then?" Joe asked wryly.

"As you can see her talents went to the highest bidder."

"I disagree Jacques. We don't know if she is under duress or not. I know she would do anything to protect Drusilla." Andrew argued.

"I see you still love her after all this time. But you must put your emotion aside and make sure we capture the imposter and end this charade."

Jacques took a seat and steepled his fingers under his chin in contemplation.

"Joe I want you to get him out into the open and lure him into a sense of complacency. You will have to give your two guard dogs the slip to do so."

"Yes Ambrose and Abe are quite protective, but I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I'll assign them some ambiguous duties and get them away from the compound."

"You also have an advantage; the imposter doesn't know that you have the ability to shift. The will put you on a level playing field."

"I didn't know that either. How is this accomplished?" Jacques asked.

"One word only; Hosuk."

Jacques laughed along with the other men as Andrew looked bewildered but kept quiet.

"Jackson will be just as impressed with what his Shaman has done."

"If I know Jackson he probably knew Hosuk would do something to make my sentence more tolerable. It only works on the compound but that's enough for me. Time is passing by so quickly, my two years are almost over."

"Well gentlemen lets figure out how we are going to catch a snake and then get it done. I for one don't want to drag this out any longer than we have to." Jacques said.

Everyone agreed and they got down to business. They all assumed it was Fabio Marconi they would be dealing with and planned accordingly.