The Ebony Alpha Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the tell-tale quivering of her velvet tunnel and another orgasm took hold. He pounded her pussy harder as she closed her eyes to the pleasure her body was experiencing.

They made a beautiful sight to the other couple across the room. Becky lay against Abe's chest as they watched the frenzy of their mates in the bed.

Becky loved Ambrose's body and his ass seemed to defy gravity as it swiveled against Hazel's body. His skin glistened with perspiration and his hair dripped with sweat.

Her man was working his shit and Hazel shouldn't have one compliant. When Hazel screamed her climax, Becky smiled and pulled Abe's face down for a kiss.

"They should be finished soon. I think we have made each other's fantasies come true. This was good huh?" She asked her brother-in-law.

"Oh yes this was great, but we aren't finished yet." Becky squealed with glee as Abe picked her up and laid her gently on the carpet.

He put his head between her thighs and started to eat her succulent slit. She tasted like sweet cream and peaches and he ate her like he was dying of hunger.

Her moans filled the room along with the heavy breathing of recovery from the bed.

"Oh yes eat my pussy Abe! Suck my clit please suck me harder, oh yes just like that suck my dirty pussy Abe!"

Becky was wiggling all over the floor her eyes were squeezed shut and she whimpered slightly when Abe stopped sucking her enlarged clit momentarily.

"Oh yes that's it don't stop baby. It feels so good so nice so soft." Becky opened her eyes and lifted herself to her elbows. Something was different and now she could see why.

Hazel's head was now between her legs and it looked like she was enjoying herself. Her touch was a little timid and Becky knew just what to do about that.

She grabbed the back of Hazel's head and pulled her tight against her mound.

"Eat me good girl. Bite me a little and stick you long tongue inside this pussy. Shift a little and let you tongue touch me inside."

Hazel took instruction well and soon Becky was writhing in ecstasy. Her climax was imminent and she screamed loudly when she reached the top.

"Damn girl you are a natural. I might have to take lessons from you." Becky complimented her friend while trying to catch her breath.

"You taste so good Becky. I can eat you for desert anytime."

"Hey, hey, now ladies. I hope we get to watch when you decide it's time for desert." Ambrose whined.

"We'll see." Hazel quipped as Abe lifted her into his arms.

"How about we go back to normal for a while. I find I am suddenly attracted to my hot mate right now."

The two couples laughed but decided to spend as much time as they could together. This was a fantasy fulfilled and they planned to see how much farther they could incorporate it into their lives.

*****************

It was getting late and the sun was in the middle of the western sky. The little tour Joe had started was coming to an end and He was anxious for the fireworks to start.

The three companions walked into the middle of the Pecan Grove and Joe stopped in the middle of a large group of trees where there was a large space carved out.

"This is the pride and joy of my bother Ralph. He really should be here to tell you about his design, but I'm sure I can suffice."

Joe kicked around a bit of sand that was a part of the cubs wrestling circle. They used this place to train the little ones to fight. He fully intended to see his own children taking part in training exercises one day.

"Well there is only one question I have to ask you Joe." Fabio said walking closer to Joe closing the space between them.

"Yes and what would that be Andrew my friend?" Joe said non-pulsed.

"Are your affairs in order?"

"Excuse me. I don't know what that has to do with this pecan grove." Joe said, knowing what was about to happen.

"Because this will be your final resting place; Joe Chambers. You have cheated death once too many times and I plan to make it stick once and for all."

Fabio pulled the talisman from around his neck and suddenly his appearance began to change.

Joe backed away from the man before him; and waited to see who was really impersonating Andrew Guyon.

The strong scent of wolf filled the air and Fabio Marconi surfaced to face his sworn enemy. His blood boiled in fury and excitement. His moment had arrived and Joe Chambers would finally meet his fate.

Joe didn't break a sweat. With his final question answered, he knew for sure who he was up against. This man had no boundaries and his blood lust was clear to see.

"Fabio; how nice of you to meet me face to face instead of trying to stab me in the back again."

"Why are you so smug, you non-shifting son of a bitch? I will kill you in mere seconds. Then my lady fair and I will disappear into the night."

"Carlotta is this true, are you helping this fugitive evade the Were Council?"

"Don't answer him Carlotta. This is between me and him. You know Joe you are the luckiest bastard I know. First your old Alpha wills you enough money to start your own pack and then you find your mate."

Joe stood silently letting Fabio rant. His anger was making him careless.

"Louisa Metairie the most desired female on the planet just happens to be YOUR mate. A backwoods country boy like you has no business having a woman like that in your life."

"Luna makes those decisions Fabio. Luck is not involved, our Goddess knows all and loves her children."

That seemed to make Fabio even angrier and he began to shift into his hybrid form. The popping of bones and the groan of flesh echoed through the air.

Joe wanted to shift as well but he held back. It shouldn't take a Were so long to change, but Fabio was making a show of it. He wanted Joe to know what was coming for him.

Fabio was impressive Joe observed. His hybrid was huge and he was just as imposing as he was in his human form.

"Chambers, it's time to die. First I will toy with you and make you suffer as I have. Just knowing that you still live has given me many sleepless nights."

"Fabio you are insane. I have been punished by the Were Council as you well know and I owe you nothing."

"You owe me satisfaction. I want your blood dripping from my mouth and your flesh between my teeth."

Fabio swiped his enlarged paw at Joe and struck his face knocking him down to the ground. Carlotta screamed and moved away from the two men.

Joe looked up at his adversary and his eyes glowed with a furious wrath that he hadn't felt since Remy and he had fought.

His face began to transform and Fabio looked at him strangely moving away from the shifting form in front of him.

Joe's clothes shredded from his body as his limbs grew larger than Fabio had ever seen. His dark brown fur covered his body as his claws grew and hardened into sharp weapons of destruction.

"NOOOOOOO!" Fabio yelled and moved in to attack Joe as he was still shifting.

Joe kicked out at Fabio and sent him flying into the trees. The poor pecan tree never stood a chance as the mammoth werewolf collided with its trunk and broke it in two.

Carlotta held her ears. The growling was horrific, but the site of the two beasts was fascinating; she couldn't take her eyes off of them. Joe was bigger than Fabio, but it seemed that Fabio was quicker.

They charged each other and wrestled, breaking apart just to go at each other again.

Joe swiped a big claw at Fabio and drew blood. The smell caused him to become even wilder and he went on the attack. He threw the black wolf into the air and laughed as he fell to the ground.

"Give up Fabio. You are no match for an Alpha. Luna has smiled on me and you will die unless you submit to me. "

"Never!" Fabio growled and threw a handful of sand into Joe's eyes.

Joe bellowed with rage as he tried to wipe the sand from his eyes. He staggered around the circle trying to regain his sight.

The wolves in the trees began to move in and Louisa started running into the clearing. They all gasped as Fabio shifted back into his human form and jumped onto his pile of clothes.

"Grab him!" Silas yelled.

A flash of silver flickered in Fabio's hand and he pointed a gun at Joe who was still struggling to see.

Stephan took aim and sent the pod filled with Heat into the clearing. The impact caused smoke to fill the air and then everyone froze as they heard a second shot echo through the clearing.

As the smoke cleared Fabio lay in the dirt shifting between his three forms uncontrollably. On the other side of the clearing Carlotta Guyon lay on top of Joe who had shifted back into his human form.

He was in shock at this turn of events and was too afraid to move. What the hell was she doing on top of him? Then he smelled her blood and felt her heart slowing.

Joe groaned out loud saying what everyone else was thinking. "Damn Carlotta what have you done?"

*****

Thanks you again for reading, and I appreciate those of you who wrote to ask about the continuation of this tale. Chapter 26 will be out very soon.

That is why this chapter is only two pages, because you won't have to wait so long for the next installment. It is just easier to submit this way.

Sultry

12