The Ecstasy of Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Lesbian Love.
1k words
6.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed. It was unexpected, not planned. Not known by the two it was going to happen it just was. They stared into each others eyes. The world had slowed its revolution around the sun. The seas had calmed. And the invisible wind let out a cool breath of renewal for them. After the first kiss it seemed the two would only blush and forget what had happened. But an electricity of ardor jolted through their spirits.

Of the two one had red hair with eyes as blue as the sea the other had brown hair and deep brown eyes. As their passions awoke from what seemed to be a great slumber of feelings lost and forgotten in their personal lives, they kissed again and slowly fell on the bed and entered what seemed like a dream of so much pleasure so much passion so much excruciating lust none did not want to wake from. It was a dream where everything was as they wished and were away from the troubles of life.

Their feet touched the others. The smell of their perfume awning their necks and beautiful bodies seemed to grow all the more. This was addiction.

The coin that tossed and which offered many chances didn't matter what side it fell. What was happening began to grow into much more. The initial kiss became a doorway into wonders. The touching of their feet led to the entwining of their legs. They both smiled as if they were giving grace to the other. To the lovers, the other was a deity to the other. Their lips touched again, no tongue. Their hands moved like the monarch butterflies that guide gently through the flowers of spring. The last light of day which came with the sunset started to dim at the same time the last bits of reality vanished quicker than the sudden supernova of a distant star. Their hearts full of love and grace and yes lust too whose beats were getting louder each second was at the same speed of their thoughts which also seemed to get louder. "Never in a million" Angelina the red head began, "Did I ever think.." her mind trailed off. The brown haired woman, Michelle started moving her hand and was now rubbing Angelina buttocks. Then within the space of time that had slowed between them now, Michelle held her close and kissed her smooth peach colored neck and within the abyss of time and space a sudden output of renewal came. Their lips met again. This time tongue.

It was a wet kiss, their passions submerged in each other. It was all safe and natural. The two goddesses were now working almost as if they were going to give birth to yet another universe unknown to human mind. The beginning didn't begin with darkness it began with an ocean of lust.

Their zippers went down. The buttons were loosened and soon more of their bodies was exposed. The smile of grace came upon their faces once more. The radiance of their faces emanating from this love was an eight wonder. How was it one may ask that only a small portion of humanity viewed this for lack of a better term acceptable? But as it was, though a million questions seemed to flow along with other thoughts in the stream of time, there were no answers. What was most pressing was not asking but doing.

Angelina and Michelle weren't shaved down on the vagina. "Were in the jungle" they thought as their pussies now massaged the other. To say their insides were screaming was an understatement. Their clitorises which ached for their functions couldn't be all the more ready.

The deities were so wet so aching that none of them knew whether this miracle of love making between the two of them was going to turn into a rape. They both now became fully undressed. Their large almost 'D' breasts touched the others as their arms held the other and their lips met again tongue in and tongue out. In the whirlwind that followed, they kisses became aggressive and their touches were fetish pain. They bit each other, moaned together. They fingered, they slapped. A small stream of blood came down their lips.

The hurricane of pleasure was almost impossible to subside. "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" Angelina was yelling. She was having fun but at the same time it felt like sin. Not because she was fucking Michelle. But because what started as love was becoming a fuck session which was what she was fighting. She was so attracted to her. So avaristic for her heart, her body, her soul that her mind was fighting between the wants of pleasure and love. She beat her mind now. She won. She smiled her love smile "I love what your to me" she said as she closed her eyes and moaned.

The girls laughed and sweated. Their hair was a mess They scissored and they squirted to much piss and cum the bed with red sating coverings and gentle white sheets was no longer beautiful to the average human mind but to those whose desires bordered on hedonism it was the most beautiful piece of furniture they had ever seen. Suddenly the sea began to rise once more and their buttocks were now what was most desirable. None of them knew who should start at first and then Michelle said to Angelina "Don't worry its clean" Angelina placed her tongue in first and then moved her lips up and down. Eating the gorgeous ass that hardened men's penises so much that the veins that showed were no longer blue but a brusish purple.

The sweat that dripped in downpours added a saltiness to the flavor of Michelle's ass. Angelina decided to return Michelle the 'gift' she had bestowed on her. They switched places and now Michelle was tongue fucking Angelina's buttocks. As she did so, she fingered herself and squirted once more across the bedroom. Which added not sin but more beauty to this bedroom more worthy of praise than the bedroom of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI.

Angelina was breathing heavily as Michelle dived into her ass. She too fingered herself and let out steaming cum which almost smelled of vanilla beans. This ecstasy of pleasure was just so much to take in. It was so much so much...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

I can appreciate poetic analogies and the "wonderment" of ethereal words but (for me) it was too much and the description of lovemaking too little. Yes, a good amount of writing was spent on the kissing and entwining of legs, but then there was a quick mention of them scissoring, not how they did it, how rubbing their clits made them feel, and finally the anal scene was decent. More visual imagery: what they did, how they did it, how they looked, how they sound making love/fucking - something! As much as I liked the artistry of the words, I didn't connect or "feeel" with the story. I'm sorry AdultAuthor, this is but one person's opinion. Take what you need or want and throw away the rest. Best of luck and Happy Writing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Spring of 1984 Eighteen-year-old-girls discover each other's bodies.in Lesbian Sex
Turning Contest: A Girl Guide's Sis 18-year-old selling cookies for her younger sis is seduced.in Lesbian Sex
Turning Contest: A Friend of Amy's Cute nerd virgin becomes both a pet and a Mistress at once.in Lesbian Sex
The Stripper's Sister Kathleen watches her sister's debut.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
More Stories