The Eddie Puss Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers

Mom yelped in pain, and pleasure. I grabbed her tightly by her bum and whispered for her to "have my baby". She kissed me, but was confused that I'd say that after HER revelation a few minutes ago about 'the pill'. Oblivious to mom, the audience, and anything else on this planet...this universe...I pushed deeply into mom's incredibly fertile vagina. I felt I had to prove myself better than that old coot; that I really was a superior lover and not just another 'pretty boy'. Wherever he was, that 'old man', mom's other half, could plainly see I was hung like a horse and built like a linebacker. What he couldn't know was that I was a much better lover too. I wanted to communicate that too so he knew with finality that it was no contest: I was the winner over him as well as this reality show contest.

I certainly didn't hurt my case as my massive love pole was dragged deeper inside mom's damp, tight, love cavern, and then withdrawn. I did this time and time again, eliciting at least (by my unofficial count) some six orgasms from mom. Finally, I gave the nod (the producers wanted us to indicate our climax time) and the cameras focused in close-up on us from two angles. The upper angle saw me swoon and kiss my gorgeous mother just as she was having her sixth and last orgasm. The other camera showed my hips driving and then tighten, relax, tighten, relax, over and over some ten times as I cut loose an enormous spend, visible to all watching on the micro viewer. My intent was to create a small sea of life-giving sperm as deep inside my beautiful mother's most sacred of places. It took ten lengthy spurts of my overworked cock to do it.

I wondered if that old coot saw that ocean of potent virility flow into his wife, my mom, with the intention of getting his wife pregnant! Others were watching, too of course. In fact, some of the more jaded viewers, with lots of time on their hands, put on the 3-D glasses and watched in 3-D "Ejack-o-vision"! Huffing and puffing to regain my breath, I lay next to mom watching the monitors of her insides as everyone else on the planet watched too. This was the second most bet-on contest.

Mom was raring to go again almost immediately, since she'd missed the endurance contest. The other seven moms were looking like 70 year olds who just climbed Mount Everest. We had no competition, assuming mom was fertile, that is. As mom chided me about getting back in the "saddle", her cockiness was based on her thinking she was 100% secure against pregnancy.

Time to burst her bubble, I thought. I got between those shapely legs, legs I had fantasized about for years. This time, to really cement our chances, I put her beautiful legs on my shoulders, her sexy little feet at either side of my head. I had her put me at the entrance, drag my love club across her damp pussy lips, and then just lodge my huge phallus between the lips of her moist temple. She did, I sawed it back and force, making her moan. I then slammed it all the way in, bumping up against her cervix. Now belly to belly with my gorgeous mom, it was time I laid the law on her. "Mom, there's something that *I* have to tell YOU, now that you told me about the pill." I sawed away, inside and out, dragging the huge love sausage, the uncut end stimulating her vaginal walls, triggering her own cumming. Like I said before, I didn't just want to do this but to show I was fantastic: the best. And the easiest way to show that was to give my loving mother maximum pleasure.

I finally broke it to her. "Mom, about those pills that have you so cocky, so self-assured, so comfortable? Taking those pills will prevent you from getting Ricketts and help you see in the dark, but vitamin A won't affect your pregnancy chances." She pushed me up, stopping the action, and glared like she needed an explanation. "Explain? Mom I substituted vitamin A pills for birth control. You are in fact the most fertile you will ever be today, according to that secret diary calendar."

"You stole a look into my diary!? You took my pills and gave me placebos!? You selfish bastard! Why!" she shrieked.

I said, "isn't it simple...I want to have you. I want you to have my baby. This is an incredible opportunity, like none other in history, to show your old man, and any other useless fossil, that their hot wife deserves more. Mom, compare the two of us, and if it's even close, I will get off you, give up the contest, and leave home....how do I compare to the old man, mom?"

Feeling hurried, mom said, "Okay, okay, let me see; well after today, I can definitely say you are stronger, healthier, more virile, better hung, more potent, and, hell, a thousand times more man than that old limp dick." (she kissed me and I her with unbelievable passion.)

I looked into mom's eyes; I said, "say it, please say it for me...just once. Remember, the whole world is watching...HE'S watching!" I lowered down and dragged my lips across hers, lightly biting them. I licked the tears from her eyes.

Mom said, "Jim, I want you to muster every ounce of power in that giant rod, those heavy balls. Summon all the superman strength you have and commit it to driving that mighty cock into your mother, lodging it deep inside. Then transfer that vast reservoir of love liquid, baby batter, transfer it to me. Fill my fertile womb with your potent seed. Splash that precious sperm on every molecule of my receptive womb, get me pregnant! I love you so much...get mommy pregnant with your baby. The only equation in our mind now should be: mommy plus daddy equals baby. Only, this time YOU are the daddy. Claim your prize, your trophy wife. Claim me by breeding me, before him and the entire world!"

We were the first to breed twice that night. The next couple, with that mom still wheezing away after the endurance contest, could only produce a tiny puddle of semen, almost totally devoid of sperm. After them, only one other couple had the energy to do it. They were the last, because to the thrill of the handicappers who fancied our chances, on screen and live, the micro-monitors detected mom's precious egg was beset by five of my little polliwogs with the miracle of life and the implantation on the walls of her baby chamber occurring soon after.

I kissed my gorgeous mom; we were both stunned we had won $100,000, a worldwide contest, and created five babies. I told her in the whirlwind of digital cameras and camera phones that some e-mail was just received on the program's website.

She opened the printout, amazed to see a message from the hotel where her old man was staying. It said that during the two hour show, he had downloaded a no-fault divorce, with 50/50 division, the house to be sold with proceeds 50/50. Mom told me this over the din of cameras.

I didn't know whether she'd smack me for ruining her marriage or thank me. I got my answer when she got up on tiptoes and gave me a long lingering kiss.

When we got back to our dressing lockers, the crowd noise still ringing in our ears, I told her, "50/50 huh? Damn, I forgot to tell him about these." I had been hoarding that dividend check that would have allowed mom to escape a TV appearance. In fact, I had snatched a total of $210,000 in dividends checks, none of which were included in the divorce calculation he made. And you know what, he never did amend the divorce for them; maybe he was too embarrassed. We didn't care.

We now were blessed with the $100,000 prize, the $210,000 checks from uncashed dividends, plus half of the house and half his bank accounts. Not a bad return for a practical joke. Oh, did I mention the most beautiful woman in the world too, her belly even now swelling slowly with my babies, all five of them.

To get away from the notoriety, mom took her new driver's license, showing her maiden name, and her loving son, out to the Sky country, not far from Canada. With that state's looser marital standards, it was no problem to get a marriage license. So I had it all now; wealth, power, and a beautiful loving wife comfortably bearing my babies. According to the ultra sound and other tests, all five of the fetuses were perfectly healthy, all male.

Epilogue:

It would have been petty of us to highlight the different directions our lives had taken from her old man. He did not live long after the divorce, probably because no major company would hire a man so publicly humiliated as he was by that reality show. One of my mother's dear friends, one of the few who knew where we moved and what we did, called us after we'd moved. She said she had gone to a local fast food drive-thru and wasn't sure...but she could swear one of the employees wearing a "trainee" paper hat was mom's 'old man'!

We had had no idea where he had moved and were amused with this latest update. Just to be spiteful, we prepared a little 'care package' for him. We sent it, via mom's friend, so he could not trace it back. In the package, we included a photo of mom and I flashing our new wedding bands; a photo of her flushing her old wedding band down the drain (it was only 10K gold plate); a photo of mom pushing a carriage with four seats, all filled with beautiful babies, while I carried the fifth; and a Xerox copy of my net worth statement from the bank—it appears this never-do-well was worth almost $1million now, much of which had been secured or taken from him. Mom's friend hand carried it to that 'trainee' who turned out in fact to be him. A week later, she called us with disturbing news about him. Police there found no foul play involved in his passing, his car flipped over down a desolate canyon having missed a sharp turn.

Our wonderful children were never told any of this narrative. They deserved to lead their own lives, unfettered by any unusual background. They would arrive in a comfortable loving home, their parents having a secret that they would reveal to them, but only years later.

clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers
12