The Edge

Story Info
Intense, elegant woman holds him at her mercy.
2.8k words
4.39
52.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took in the room he had just walked into; the sun was setting amid some clouds. The light spread orange across the horizon and the sky and into their living room. He was nervous. He wasn't sure what she had in store for him.

Her corset lifted her creamy breasts, tightened around her midriff and stopped a few inches above her panties. Under her fishnet stockings her thigh and calf muscles bulged, enhanced by her heels. Thin rhinestone straps curled over the top of her foot, red toenails shining in the light. Matching red fingernails played with a silk rope, her dark eyes studying him quietly, hunger in her smile. Under his silk robe, he felt the thickening begin, the swelling in his groin that half-embarrassed him, half-thrilled him.

"You look lovely, Mistress," he said. His mouth was dry, his imagination already racing ahead, thickening his cock even more. "Can I get you some wine? Some Perrier?"

She said nothing, simply crooked her finger at him. Her red lips curled in a slight smile. She ran her fingers along the silk cord, straightening it out, eyeing the slight bulge under his silk robe. As he got closer he inhaled the scent of Obsession, and her musky woman scent. He stood in front of her, taller than her, blond, blue-eyed, lips pursed. "Undo your robe," she said, turning her warm eyes up to his, licking her lips, still fingering the silk cord. He obeyed; she was in charge. He was her toy tonight.

He undid the knot of his robe, and it fell open. His cock was lifting now, throbbing into hardness. She looked down at it, at the veins, the muscular ridges that were becoming obvious. "Good," she said. "I want it good and hard." She moved a hand forward, her careful fingers lifting his cock, now heavy with arousal, running her fingertips along the tender underside, under that sensitive spot at the base of the head, then down to his balls to fondle and squeeze them, gradually increasing the pressure. He whimpered, involuntarily, then she let go and lifted his cock again. His cock was on fire, and he wondered how he was going to control himself at all.

His eyes widened as she trailed the cord over the top of his cock, then she started coiling it around the base. It was rock hard now, throbbing and erect as he stood there. His cheeks were flushed. There was heat in her eyes. Carefully she wrapped the cord around his cock until there were about 5 coils around it, then she slipped the end under the last loop, and started to tighten, until it was firmly wrapped around the thick shaft. She yanked it slightly, and he felt his cock jerked forward, his hips following as he regained his balance and stepped forward, tugged along by the rope she had tied to his cock. She smiled and yanked it again as she walked over to the wall where the rings were screwed in at the ceiling and the floor. More ropes were on the chair beside the window.

He gulped. He looked out the window. His cheeks were flaming. If she tied him up there, just there, he would be in front of the window. Even though no one could really see them there, high up on the seventh floor, with this light and the semi-reflective glass, nevertheless it would be possible for someone, from the right angle and with the right light, to see him spread apart in front of the window. He had no choice.

He gulped again. He knew from times when she made him wear the cock ring that it only increased his arousal while at the same time postponing his release, but he was amazed at it right now. He felt his cock would burst. His balls were already tight. She positioned him in front of the window, then pushed the silk robe off his shoulders, displaying his well-formed body to the empty air outside their building.

The silk robe lay in a pool at his feet. She kicked it away. She looped a rope around first one ankle and then the other. His cock stood out, hard rigid, pink and purple.

But she wasn't going to take him to the window. That was just a tease. Instead, she led him to a padded table they had used before, and patted it with her warm hand. "Up you get, on your back." He swallowed and followed her instructions. His cock was now straight up in the air, his chest rising and falling with his hard breathing. "Bend your knees." He bent them. She tied first one ankle and then the other to the small rings at the side of the table, forcing him to move up the table so that his head was hanging over the end. Then she tied his wrists down to the same ring. He was completely helpless now.

She was so incredibly sexy when she was in control. She teased and tormented him mercilessly, she would spread her legs, and then spread her pussy lips with her fingers and show him how wet she was. If she had the oil, she would drip it over her nipples and then pinch and tug them, uttering low guttural growls as she responded to her own arousal. This time, she moved to his head, and took a silk scarf and wrapped it around his eyes. The elimination of the sense of sight heightened the other senses incredibly, so that he was intensely aware of what he heard, smelled, tasted and touched. Her scent now filled his nostrils; he heard some rustling then felt something silk over his face, filling his nostrils with a new scent, tingling across his lips. It was the scent of her pussy.

"There, baby, how do you like that? You love the scent of my cunt don't you?" When she used the word "cunt" he felt a thrill run up his spine, tingling in his cock. Maybe it was her frankness and openness. Maybe it was the intensity of her need. He nodded his head, moaning slightly. She tugged on the cord around his cock suddenly so his hips jerked to follow it. "Tell me!" she said. "I like to hear you say it. Tell me how much you like the smell of my cunt! Not my pussy. My cunt! Tell me!" Then she jerked the cord around his cock slightly to punctuate her request. It was driving him wild. And she knew it, knew it made his cock throb, drove him mad with the need for release, while at the same time knowing that the perfect tightness of the cord wrapped around his cock also prevented any chance of release. "Yes!" he said quickly, the scent of her wet panties still filling his nostrils. "Yes! I love the scent of your cunt, your hot wet beautiful cunt. I worship it, and its lovely scent!" He breathed harder and harder.

He heard her move to the foot of the table, where his knees were spread. Then he felt it, the warm oil on his thighs dripping down, then on his cock. Then he felt her fingers scratching down his thighs, to the base of his shaft, then around his balls, then down to the base of his balls, teased and tormenting. She took the head of his cock and squeezed it. Then he felt her fingers again below his balls. Then sliding in the slick oil down to the crack of his ass. He groaned again involuntarily, half with pleasure and half with surprise.

But she didn't stop then. He felt her fingers tease down the crack of his ass, scratching lightly along the very sensitive skin. She was now touching the skin around his tight hole. He was half frightened, half wanting. It was so erotic, feeling the tender nerve endings stimulated there. Then her finger was pushing, sliding back and pushing in again, teasing and tormenting, until he started to push back slightly. Yes. He wanted to feel her there. He wanted her hot tender fingers arousing him. He heard her chuckle slightly. "You like that, don't you baby? You find that pretty hot, don't you? Would you like me to fuck you a bit with my finger?" Then, without waiting for his answer her felt it, her finger entering his tight hole very suddenly, very slightly, then stopping. He had a sudden intake of breath. He let it out again in a long moan. She pulled her finger out, wetting it again with the oil in the crack of his ass, then sank it again into his tight hole. Slowly it went deeper, and he could feel her moving it, slowly massaging. Unbelievably, he felt his cock jolt hard in response. He knew that if he hadn't had the rope around his cock he would surely have come, so intense was the response. He groaned, almost screamed. He could hardly stand it! He writhed and moved as she teased him carefully.

Then suddenly she stopped. He caught his breath. He heard her moving to the head of the table. He could smell her scent strongly now. He felt her fingers then at the side of his face, lifting his head up so that it was fully supported. Then he felt her warm skin on either side of his face, the skin of her inner thighs.

"Now, baby, I know you like the smell of my cunt. Now I want you to taste it, thoroughly. All of it. Up and down. I want to cum on your face baby, let my juices cover your cheeks."

He opened his mouth and reached his tongue out, found her pussy lips and licked feverishly. She tasted hot and sweet and salty at the same time. He ran his tongue along her slit, moving his head back and forth, trying to drive her as wild as he could. He felt her moving in response, holding his head, guiding his mouth. It drove him wild to feel her guiding his tongue, making sure it touched her in just the right way. He felt his tongue part her puffy, wet lips, tasted the salty sweet wetness, then pushed it up against her pussy hole, then he felt her move herself forward and back, his tongue sliding over her hardening clit. He ran it up over her clit, along the one side and then the other, and circling it, hearing her moan and grunt as she started to fuck his mouth with her cunt. It was awesome. His hard cock was waving back and forth, he could feel its weight, tight in its wrapping of small rope, going crazy. Now she was moving madly over his mouth, pressing down on his head then lifting up, tantalizing herself with the delight of her control and his tongue. He knew she was going to cum any second. She loved having her cunt licked. The only thing he couldn't do now which she deeply loved was slide his fingers inside her, or her favorite vibe, which drove her totally over the edge.

Then she pulled away. His cheeks were coated with her juices, soaking wet. He felt her fingers undoing his blindfold, and he looked up at her corseted body, her wet mound, pubic hair matted. She hadn't cum. He wondered what she had in store next.

She quickly moved to his side, undoing his wrists and ankles. "Now let's stand up." and she gave a short playful tug on the cord around his cock. It was raging hard by now, prevented from release by the constriction of the cord. He stood up quickly as she tugged him over to the window, spreading his legs apart and tying his ankles to the rings at the baseboard in front of the window, and then his wrists up high, so he was spread-eagled in front of the window. He didn't care. He needed to cum, to cum hard. His cock was throbbing, twitching with desire as she stood in front of him. She lowered the cups of her corset so her breasts swelled up and out of them. Her nipples were hard.

She slid her hands down her mound and looked up at him with fire in her eyes, teasingly. She put some oil in the palm of her hand, and cupped it along her pussy, then brought her fingertips up to her nipples and pinched and tugged, moaning as she did so. Then she reached forward and pinched his nipples, something that always drove him wild. Like most men, his nipples were very sensitive, something most women seemed unaware of. His body was twitching and writhing. He loved seeing her teasing and pleasing herself. It was just about the most erotic thing he had ever experienced.

Her fingers then dived into her own pussy, two fingers deep in her cunt before she pulled them out, wet and glistening, placing them now on his lips, so he could open his mouth and taste her again. Then she tasted herself, something that always drove him wild. Finally, her fingers dropped to his cock, his hard raging throbbing cock. She started to undo the rope, and he could gradually feel the electricity starting in it. At the same time she stared to finger her clit. He strained at the ties holding him apart, his body contorting and writhing. Once the cord around his cock was completely loosened, it immediately started to drip, the precum falling in a slow steady stream.

She knew that at this point he was on the edge, and this is when she really started to torment him. She kept touching him, stroking him slowly, gently, keeping him there on the edge, crying out to shoot his cum over her. She herself was close to cumming he knew, but this meant nothing as far as his own satisfaction was concerned: she could cum two, three, four times - sometimes more than that. She started to shudder with her first orgasm, then to jolt and jerk as she came hard, pushed by her own fingers and his previous work with his tongue. "Please!!!" he said hoarsely. "I need to cum. Please!!" She simply smiled and kept tormenting him, his cock now aching, bursting.

She kept it up until she was ready to cum again. She took the head of his cock, with him still tied, and slipped it up and down along her soaking slit. Still she didn't let him cum. Then she moved back and started to finger herself again, teasing the dripping head of his cock with her fingers. Then she took it in her mouth, her tongue sliding along the shaft then over the head. He couldn't stand it, but still she wouldn't let him cum.

Finally, she was ready to cum again herself. Her fingers were moving faster, and her other hand was starting to knock his cock gently, sending it bouncing with each knock. She came. She shuddered and screamed. Then she stopped. Her fingers slowly massaged the thick shiny head of his cock.

He could feel it rising now, unstoppable. She knew it. She knew she had him at the point of no return, she chuckled and smiled and continued to squeeze and massage the head of his cock carefully. Then he started to move his hips more vigorously. He was moaning hoarsely. He was going to cum. "Oh yes!!!!" he screamed. Then she stopped. She knew he was going to cum; she loved to see him cum like this, over the edge, without any further stimulation, his cock simply bobbing in the air as the spasms started. Then a short spurt, white hot fluid shooting out a couple of feet. Then his cock bounced some more as his hips jerked uncontrollably. She smiled as another spurt shot out of his thick cock. Then another, and another, accompanied by his heaving groans. When he was finished, she took her fingers and stroked hard, urging a few more small spurts from his quaking, quivering body. He groaned aloud. Completely spent. He was breathing hoarsely, looking down at his own still-hard cock and her glistening body, shiny with perspiration.

She leaned forward, kissing his lips tenderly. Her careful, attentive hands reached up and undid his wrists. They collapsed at his side. Then she undid his ankles. She kissed him again and smiled, stepping back.

"I think I will have that glass of wine you were offering. Pour one for yourself. After all," she smirked, "you will need some refreshment for the next round."

His eyes widened as he heard her talk about the next round, then looked down at his still hard cock - always the way it was when she kept him on the edge for a long time. He went to get the wine. He certainly would need some refreshment.