The Edge of Consent

Story Info
“Wear your best earrings, nicest necklace. Nothing else."
5.5k words
4.06
51.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A belated thanks to Woody for the prompt!

---

I shivered as I clutched my coat closer to me. My nipples were hard against the inner lining of the coat, though I couldn't have said for sure if they were hard from the cold, or arousal. I flexed my toes nervously against the rough gravel of the sidewalk.

His text had come two hours ago. There was a party tonight. Would I like to go? It was a rhetorical question that he answered for me. Of course I would. His instructions were terse and left no room for interpretation. Wear your best earrings. Your nicest necklace. Nothing else. See you at nine.

It was a cold night in the suburbs tonight, and nine 'o clock was really early even for the suburbs, so I had disobeyed his directive and put on a coat. I prayed he would not mind. He had never made me go out in public naked before. I shivered again. Two hours ago I had been putting the finishing touches on my Socio 201 essay and looking forward to spending the long weekend with my parents. I stood now on the sidewalk in front of my house, wearing a pair of silver earrings and a pearl necklace that belonged to my grandmother, the coat the only thing separating my naked form from the biting cold and the gaze of my neighbours. Had he been right, when he said I wasn't ready for this next step? I shook my head and shoved the thought aside. It was too late to change my mind now.

Luckily he was very punctual. He stopped his car right where I was, and swept his gaze over me. I could tell by the downturn of the corner of his mouth that he was displeased, but he just said "Get in."

I was relieved that he did not decide to push the point. But when I started moving towards the passenger side of the car, he said, with perfect calmness, "You, not the coat."

I hesitated, my eyes pleading wordlessly, but there was no compromise in his hard eyes. I desperately wanted to keep the coat on, but found that I could not disobey. Reluctantly I opened the buttons in front, and the coat fell to the sidewalk. The sudden sensation of frigid air on my bare skin made me gasp.

"Throw it into the bushes." Looking furtively around, I picked it up and threw it into the shrubbery of my parents' front yard.

He opened the glove compartment and took a band of dark cloth out of it. "Put this on." My breath caught in my throat when I realized it was a blindfold. It fit snugly when I put in on, and the world turned pitch black. It made me much more aware of my surroundings – the individual pearls of the necklace resting against my neck, the leather against the skin of my bare back and ass. The sound of his car engine. The faint smell of his aftershave, soap and manly musk under it.

Nevertheless, not being able to see where we were going made me apprehensive. I had assumed when I got the text that the party was at his house. But why blindfold me if we were just going there? I knew the way to his house. He offered no explanation, nor any words at all, as he drove.

After five minutes of stony silence I couldn't bear the tension any longer. "I have to be home by midnight," I said timidly. My parents would be back from out of town by then. They hadn't enforced a curfew on me since I left for college, but I didn't want them to worry. My phone had been in the coat I just discarded.

When he did not respond I spoke up again hesitantly. "Where are we going, M-Master?" The word felt new, unfamiliar. In lieu of an answer I felt a searing pain on my nipple as he twisted it savagely. Then there was an unzipping sound and a hand on the back of my head, grabbing my braid and pulling me bodily towards him.

Instinctively I tilted my head upward for a kiss, but his hand pushed me instead down onto his crotch. His half-erect cock pushed past my lips, quickly hardening in my mouth as he moved my head up and down with his fingers buried in my hair.

Giving me no time to ease into it, he started pumping more intensely, impaling my face more forcefully on his cock each time until I gagged. I could feel the metal teeth of his zipper graze my nose and chin every time the head of his cock pushed into my throat.

I gagged on his cock again, trying my best to suppress my gag reflex. I attempted to rise off his crotch, but his unrelenting grip kept me down, pushing his cock deeper down my throat until I could feel his pubes against my lips. As the seconds drew on and he made no indication of wanting to withdraw I started squirming, but in my uncomfortable position, my right arm was pinned to my body by the car seat. As my left hand came up to my head to try and pry his hand away, he barked, "Down, girl!"

My hand flinched away at his command, and through the panic I felt deeply ashamed that I had obeyed so readily to a command like a pet. I felt tears dampening my blindfold, though in the moment I could not have said whether they were due to mortification or the gag reflex.

As I started drifting into unconsciousness I could hear him pull over and stop the car. He released his iron grip on the back of my head and I sprang up from his cock, panting and choking. I was still catching my breath in shuddery gasps when he pulled the blindfold off me. Looking around, I saw that he had stopped at the edge of a local park.

He got out and sat on the car bonnet with his cock still out, motioning with a finger for me to follow him. I obeyed meekly, trying to ignore the cold night air on my body. Strangely, the pearl necklace on my neck made me feel even more naked than if I'd been completely nude. We'd never done it in public before. Was he going to pin me against the bonnet and fuck me right here in the open? I didn't know whether the flutter in my heart was relief or disappointment when he pushed me down on my knees instead.

I had only begun sucking his cock when I saw movement in my peripheral vision. From this distance, obscured by tree shadows it was hard to tell for sure, but it looked like a late-night jogger approaching us from the brick trail. I made to get up hastily, but he held a firm hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw him hold up the other hand in a friendly greeting.

I swallowed nervously, my toes curling powerlessly in the dewy grass. Was he inviting the jogger over? It wasn't a big neighborhood. It occurred to me that the jogger might recognize me. I tugged urgently at his arm. He ignored me, but luckily after a few tense moments the jogger turned away.

He frowned down at me, annoyed, when I remembered that I had stopped sucking. Before I could resume on my own, he had grabbed my ears and pushed me back down on his cock, fucking my face vigorously.

Despite his roughness, the novelty of the experience was making me aroused, and when he slackened his grip on my head I began bobbing up and down his cock on my own volition. He moaned when I cupped his hairy balls in my hand, caressing it the way he liked it. Almost subconsciously my free hand snaked down to my damp pussy, rubbing urgently at my inflamed clit. It hardly needed any stimulation, and I felt the sweet tension rapidly mounting towards an explosive release with every flick of-

"Take your hand away from that clit." His command cut through the fog of lust like the crack of a whip. "Disobedient fuck puppets don't get to cum."

Damn it. How did he always know? I whimpered in frustration, but reluctantly obeyed. I heard him chuckle softly and I looked up at him pleadingly, cock still in my mouth.

"My sweet, innocent slut," he said, pushing a stray strand of hair out of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear. "There's no rush." He traced the contour of my ear with a gentleness that somehow belied a sinister promise, toying absently with the earring when he reached my earlobe.

He began lifting his hips from the grill of the car bonnet, the pace of his pumping increasing as his hands held my head in place. Before long he had tensed, and his soapy sweet cum filled my mouth. I savored the taste for a moment before swallowing.

He chuckled and released my head. I stood up from the grass and hastened to follow him back into the car. I reached for the blindfold on the dashboard as he started up the engine again.

"Actually, you can keep it off." When I looked at him questioningly he did not reply but his sneer saidyou'll see. I felt a renewed trill of apprehension. He seemed in a sadistic mood tonight. I grew increasingly uneasy as we headed downtown. My sleepy hometown was not exactly famed for its nightlife, but the streetlights there meant that anyone we came across would see me clearly, naked in a man's car.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw where he was pulling over. It was the neighbourhood pharmacy. My parents used to get prescriptions from here all the time for my bronchitis when I was a little girl. The kindly Mr. Thomas would always ruffle my hair, give me a herbal candy and call me 'little munchkin'.

"I know this place," I squeaked. "It's a pharmacy."

He laughed as he turned into the back alley. "It's not a pharmacy at night, I'll tell you that."

There were a few more cars parked in the alley, a couple of which I thought I recognized. "I- someone might recognize me."

"I guess we'll see. Well, you won't."

He turned off the engine. My eyes tracked him as he got around to my side of the car, opening the door. The cold blast of outside air made me flinch. "Time to put your blindfold back on, slut," he said impatiently when I didn't budge from the car seat.

I grabbed at his forearm. "Listen, I- I don't want to do this." When he gave no sign that he'd heard me I scrambled to find a compromise. "Let's go back to your place. You can f-fuck my ass again, if- if you want," I blurted out. I swallowed, immediately regretting the concession. He had taken my anal virginity the last time, and he had not been gentle. It was the most painful experience of my life, and my ass had been sore for the next few days.

He looked down at me with a bemused half-smile, his brown eyes completely devoid of mercy. "You're right. I will fuck your ass, if I want.Get out of the car."

"Woody, please," I whispered. I realized right after I said it that calling his name had been a mistake. His arm tensed in my hand. He didn't like that.

"Put the fucking blindfold on and step out, cunt. I'm not going to ask again."

I cringed at the anger in his voice and hastily obeyed. The blindfold slipped over my eyes and the world became pitch dark again. I shivered as I stepped out of the car and allowed myself to be guided across grimy gravel with a hand on my wrist.

I heard him rap twice on a metal surface, then the creak of rusty hinges.

"Hey, you made it. This her? Well, come in, come in," a male voice said genially, as if inviting a neighbour in for tea and gossip. "We've been waiting."

It was noticeably warmer inside, and my heart quickened when I heard the music and low murmur of a party in the background. I shivered again despite the warmth.

"You sure she's willing?" I heard the host ask lowly. I felt a rough hand grope at my leaking crotch, then the host's raspy chuckle. "Alright then. Like we discussed." There was something worryingly familiar about the host's voice, but I could not quite place it.

"Service with a smile, Julia," I heard Woody whisper in my ear. I gasped, thrown by his use of my name. I stumbled as the host led me by the hand into another room, where the voices of the crowd had been. I heard the crowd's appreciative intake of breath as I stepped into the room. It was hard to tell how many people there were. Definitely more than five. Beneath the aroma of food I could smell the heavy scent of male arousal, and I felt my heartbeat instantly quicken. Did I know anyone in the room? I strained my ears but could not make out the identities of the muttered voices. I could only pray that the blindfold conferred on me some degree of anonymity.

"Okay, perverts," I heard Woody's voice say to general laughter, "here's the entertainment. Do what you want with her, but try not to bruise her face, alright? And no cutting. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt."

"Then it's just fun!"

I felt a burst of terror when he laughed. "Enjoy." I could not see him, but I could hear the shrug in his voice. Would he really let them hurt me for real? All of a sudden I realized that I didn't know, and I wished that I'd known him better before.

Then hands were all over my body, everywhere at once – gliding over my skin, pinching my nipples, stroking my wet slit. I jumped when a finger probed between my butt cheeks to caress the puckered bud of my anus, eliciting more laughter from the crowd.

Someone pushed me down on my knees, and I felt a cock at my lips. I took it into my mouth eagerly, sucking on it without further prompting. It tasted different than Woody's cock somehow, and was thinner than his, even though it was rock hard. I was, I realized, sucking someone else's cock for the first time. The thought excited me, and on my own volition I drew it in deeper, until I felt the bulb of the cock at my throat.

"Look at how eager she is!" someone said. "What a nasty slut."

That proclamation seemed to break the ice. Someone guided my hand away from the cock I was sucking, and I felt my hand encircling a semi-hard uncircumcised cock. The stranger's hand moved mine up and down the shaft a couple of times, and I got the message.

Another person grabbed my hips and pulled them up, so that I was bent at the waist. I had to grab on to the hand of the guy whose cock was in my mouth for support. I could feel his thumb caressing the back of my hand, an oddly tender gesture that I latched on to as the person behind me lined the helmet of his cock against my dripping wet pussy and thrust unceremoniously into me. Lubricated by the juices of my arousal, it slid in easily until I felt his crotch bump against my butt. In the back of my mind, I wondered vaguely if he was wearing a condom.

The ensuing fucking was brutal and completely devoid of skill, but despite that I found my body responding to it, my arousal surging every time he pistoned into me. I felt self-loathing wash over me with every surge of pleasure, which only made me hotter.

As if enervated by his partner, the man fucking my mouth began to pump into me more vigorously. I resisted the urge to gag when the head of his cock pushed into my throat. I tried to pull away for air, but a hand that was resting benignly on my head now kept me firmly where I was.

I began to panic as I ran out of breath, but I was trapped and in no position to resist, with a cock in one hand and the other hand grasped tightly in a vise-like grip. The thumb that had been gently rubbing against the back of my hand was now pressed uncomfortably tight, and the nail dug into my hand so hard that I wasn't sure it hadn't broken skin.

Unconsciously my pussy had clenched in fear, making the hard rod pumping into me feel even better. Combined with the heightened senses that came with the adrenaline surge I could feel my climax rapidly approaching-

-but the man fucking me finished first, pulling out and splattering his cum all over my back. I collapsed onto my knees as he let go of my hips. I felt congealed cum flow down my back in streaks. "She's close," I heard him say behind me as he stepped away.

I barely had time to groan in frustration when the cock in my mouth began to twitch, and it withdrew suddenly from my throat. I gulped down a mouthful of air gratefully, just as warm spunk filled my mouth. Unlike Woody's, it was bitter, and I gagged at the foul taste.

"Swallow it all, cunt, or you'll be slurping it off the carpet," he said as he wiped his slimy cock on my face.

I swallowed the stranger's cum without a second thought, feeling the bitter fluid slide down my gullet. I turned now to the uncircumcised cock in my hand, which was now completely erect, and wrapped my lips around the helmet.

"Yes, just like that," he muttered with a growl of pleasure. I moved my free hand down to my clit, but stopped when I felt an angry tug on my braid. "Hands on my cock, you slut. You don't cum before I do."

With the implied incentive I re-doubled my efforts, running my tongue over the tip of his cock as my hands pumped at the base of the shaft. He came rather quickly after that, and I swallowed his cum without further prompting, even licking up a droplet that had slid out the corner of my mouth.

In this lull I felt suddenly very empty. I fell forward till my forehead rested on the carpet, my arousal warring with my shame at being the fucktoy at a party of what must have been at least a dozen people. With the blood rushing to my head, my arousal quickly won out, and my hands flew to my crotch, my fingers dipping into my pussy as I stroked the little nub. I heard a few derisive chuckles around me, but I was too far gone to care. I wasso close-

Out of nowhere, my hands were wrenched aside, strong hands pulling my arms back with firm grips above my elbows. I cried in desperate protest – I was so close! My arms were clamped to the small of my back with one hand, the free hand lifting my hips up, exposing my wet crotch. I was almost grateful when I felt something rub against my pussy lips.

"Please," I sobbed into the sticky carpet, not entirely sure what I was asking for. "Please."

I stiffened when the pressure moved up a couple of inches to rest against my anus. Bent over with my hands pinned to my back, I would be powerless to resist if he decided to fuck my ass.

"Please," I whimpered,don't fuck me in the ass. That was what I wanted to say. What came out instead was, "let me cum."

The man leaned over me until I could feel his breath in my ear. Under the heavy scent of sex I caught the faintest whiff of disinfectant and bitter herbs. I shuddered as I suddenly realized-

"Since you asked so nicely,munchkin," he said, whispering the last word into my ear.

Before I had any time to process the revelation that my childhood pharmacist was going to fuck me, Mr. Thomas shoved his cock into me. I screamed out in pleasure as he filled me to the hilt in a single stroke. As sopping wet as I was, he was thicker than anyone I'd ever had, and his plowing created a friction in my vaginal canal so painfully exquisite that it brought tears to my eyes.

It didn't take long before the combination of pent-up sexual tension and intense shame took me over the edge. I shook and bucked into his crotch, impaling myself on his thick shaft as waves of indescribable pleasure washed over me. Even the sensation of his dry thumb roughly forcing its way past my anal sphincter did not diminish the force of my orgasm.

As my climax subsided I became more aware of the burning presence of his invading digit. It worked in and out of my anus in tandem with the harsh plowing of his cock, so that I was unable to feel the exquisite pleasure filling my pussy without the searing pain of the thumb tearing my insides apart. I sobbed in abject mortification and self-loathing as I realized that the violation was somehow pushing me towards my second orgasm in as many minutes.

This did not escape Mr. Thomas' notice. "Like that, do you?" he growled.

I shook my head, my cheek rubbing against the vile carpet.

"Please no," I cried, "Please, it hurts. Take it out!"

I moaned, a wantonly lusty sound, in wordless protest when he released my arms and began withdrawing both thumband cock. With my arms freed I propped myself up on my elbows and pushed back against him. He was however quicker and pulled out completely, his cock making a wet squelch as it popped out of my sopping wet vagina. With my blindfold on I couldn't tell where exactly he was, and could only thrust my ass out blindly.

I coiled back in humiliation as scattered laughter erupted around me. I felt my face turn beet red as blood flushed back to my head. I hesitated for a moment, feeling the last of my dignity and resolve crumble away. Then I whispered my surrender.

12