The Edge of Wetness

Story Info
A woman's submission to her Master.
777 words
3.58
27k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

The VCR is turned on showing your favorite adult movie.

As you nipples get hard, I hand you your nipple necklace to put on. You remove your blouse and bra as I help you adjust the gold necklace.

As you fondle your beautiful breasts, I will tend to your restraints. Very slowly, I will attach the fur lined Velcro restraints, first to one wrist, than the other.

You feel yourself getting wet as I remove your socks, fastening the restraints to each ankle.

I help you to your feet, raising your arms above your head and attaching your restraints firmly to the awaiting hook.

Next, I will cover your eyes with the satin blindfold leaving all your other senses to be heightened.

You will feel my hands caressing your breasts, feeling my hot tongue on your nipple, then working it's way down to your pant line.

You feel the snap on your pants undone and the zipper slowly being pulled downward.

You feel my hands press upwards firmly between your legs, them squeeze each breast gently, then feel my hot mouth sucking on your nipples.

You hear me walk around you, then feel your pants being pulled down slowly until they are around your ankles. You balance very carefully as you are instructed to step out, right leg first until you stand there wearing only your panties which have come part way down with the removal of your jeans.

You feel my hands inside of your ankles, working upwards, past your knees, the inside of your thighs until you feel my fingers at the very edge of the inside of your panties.

You are instructed to spread your legs as you feel your panties being pulled to one side exposing your perfectly shaved pussy for the first time.

You are still blindfolded, but can sense that I am on my knees in front of you. You can feel my right hand cup the left cheek of your ass and squeeze firmly.

You can feel the heat of my breath on your wet pussy, and you can now smell your sweet body perfume as it fills the air.

You wait for that first touch, but there is none. Instead, you are instructed to put your legs back together so that I may remove your panties.

As your panties fall around your ankles, you waist no time to step out of them to show me your naked body. (With the exception of the blindfold and your wrist and ankle restraints.)

I will now undo the restraints above your head, but the blindfold is to be left on. I will lead you to the center of the floor where a soft blanket and pillow awaits.

You are to kneel on the blanket, lowering your head to the pillow exposing your ass and awaiting pussy to me.

You will be instructed to spread your knees wide.

You feel the restraints an your ankles being attached to the spreader bar.

I massage your ass and move my fingers to your labia, just barely touching them, then stop.

As you reach back between your legs to pleasure yourself, your wrist restraint is anchored to the middle of the spreader bar leaving your fingers just inches from your aching clit.

With one arm restrained between your legs, it leaves you helpless to move away or cover your pussy.

I will leave your left arm unrestrained, for now, but try and remove the blind fold or remove a restraint, and it will be secured and you will be punished.

You can feel the lashes from the whip gently touch your body, up and down until the find their way over your ass to your swollen lips.

You hear the briefcase open as you wonder what I have in store fore you.

You know that I wouldn't hurt you, but your imagination is going wild with ideas of pleasure.

You feel a cold drop of lotion fall on the crack of your ass. Then another. The drops slowly run downward, over your tight asshole, then parting your hot lips.

As I breathe on the lotion, it gets warmer, only to make your throbbing body want more.

Do you want more?

Can you feel your swollen lips aching to be touched?

Do you want a toy to pleasure yourself with?

What toy would you like first?

If this soon to be true story in any way, made you cross your legs.

Made your nipples hard or made your panties wet.

Found yourself with your hand down your pants or found the need to go take a shower.

Then my job is done, for now!

Sweet Dreams.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers