The Edgemont Club Initiation Ch. 01

Story Info
Initiation into a very selective sex club.
2.9k words
4.08
49.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE INTERVIEW

I'd been in Atlanta only a week and really didn't know my way around, but from the map it looked like the MARTA stop at Piedmont Road was close to where I needed to be, so that's where I got off. It was a short walk to Habersham Road. Number 358 was a fairly new brownstone, pretty much the same as the others on both sides and across the street. The marble stairs led to the front door. "Edgemont Club" it said above the doorbell, so this was the right place, or at least according to the card Ben had given me. I rang the bell.

No answer. The house was quiet. The whole block was quiet. It was two in the afternoon, and, to afford these places, I assumed everybody was at work. I rang the bell again after a decent wait. Still nothing.

Waste of time, I was thinking, and just then I heard footsteps and a voice on an intercom I hadn't seen. "Yes? Who is it?"

"Jason Stirling. A friend of Ben Gladstone?" Shit, I hated that I'd phrased it as a question.

The door was opened by a gorgeous brunette wearing a gray pantsuit. Obviously a businesswoman. Maybe the manager? She extended her hand as she motioned me in. "I'm Shelly. Welcome to the Edgemont Club."

I gently shook her hand. "I'm Jason. Pleased to meet you."

"This way," she said, as she turned and entered a large room just off the main hallway. In it were two other women, one standing by the door, and one slouched on a sofa at the back. "May I introduce Abigail?"

"Hello," I said to the woman in front of me. She looked like a stereotypical librarian. Blond hair swept back, eyeglasses with thick black frames. Small breasts, but well shaped. Dressed in a satin blouse and a long skirt that came down past her knees, concealing what I judged to be great legs, although I could only see her great calves. She gave me a half-smile and then sat down in one of the two chairs behind a small table. She crossed her legs, revealing just a tiny bit more of those sexy legs.

"And that's Monica," said Shelly, motioning to the woman on the sofa. I couldn't tell, but she looked taller than the others, with long black hair. Unlike Shelly and Abigail, she was dressed in what looked like a one-piece black leather outfit that hugged her sleek body.

"Hello, Monica," I said. Monica said nothing, but continued to glare at me, as though I'd interrupted something. She shifted her long legs on the sofa and turned to look out the window.

Shelly sat down. There weren't any other chairs, and I wasn't about to walk over and sit on the sofa next to Monica, so I just took a couple of steps towards the table and remained standing.

Shelly got right to the point: "How do you know Ben?"

"We played tennis in Chicago a couple of times a month. When he heard I was moving to Atlanta, he gave me this card." I gave the card to Shelly who glanced at it and then tossed it into a wastebasket.

"He told you about our club?" asked Abigail.

"Only a little. Well, there's no other way to put it, he said it was a sex club." I smiled. I wasn't sure I should have said it that way, but what the hell, that's the way he'd put it. Maybe I'd made a mistake, because this looked more like an office than any kind of club.

Shelly smiled, Abigail was expressionless. Monica was texting on her phone, ignoring me.

"That's true," said Shelly. "A very selective one. We take members only by referral, and you have to have lived in Atlanta for a year before we can even talk to you about membership."

Silence.

Finally, Abigail said, "But we make exceptions for Ben, since he's one of the founders. We'll check with him before we can qualify you, but we'll let you start the process."

"Which is?" I asked.

Shelly answered: "There's a five step audition, each Friday for five weeks. If you pass, and Ben gives us the OK, we'll waive the residency and you can join. We have a $10,000 initiation fee, non-refundable, and dues of $300 a month."

Interesting facts, but they'd skipped one thing. "What do club members do?" I asked.

Shelly smiled again, but expressionless Abigail answered, "We have sex."

"With other members?" I looked at Abigail, trying to be businesslike, even though the conversation had taken a sudden turn.

"Of course, that's the point. We go by a simple rule: When a member is in the club, they do anything requested by anyone of the opposite sex, no limits, but with two sub-rules. Safe sex, and nothing dangerous or harmful."

"Opposite?"

"We have a sister club, too, but this one is hetero," answered Shelly.

That sounded like what Ben had described. What could be simpler? Initiation, Ben's sign-off, which was guaranteed, the money, which I could easily afford, and lots of sex. I started to relax. I glanced at Monica, who hadn't changed position or taken her eyes off her phone. I wondered why she was in the room.

Silence again.

"We can do the initial interview now, if you're ready, and then Step One can start on Friday," said Shelly. "So, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered. The talk of sex, the two beautiful women behind the desk, and the mysterious Monica on the sofa was starting to turn me on.

Shelly got up and locked the door. Turning to me, she said, "Take off your clothes." She sat down.

With the two women watching, I stripped to my shorts. I put my clothes on the floor next to the desk, as there was no other furniture in the room besides Monica's sofa.

I stood up and raised my eyes as if to ask the obvious question, and Abigail answered, "Shorts, too."

I tossed my shorts on the pile and stood in from of the desk completely nude, my cock starting to stiffen, but still, fortunately, still mostly flaccid.

Shelly was very direct. "Nice cock. You're no body builder, but I've seen worse. You don't mind showing a few girls your naked body?"

It took me a second before I realized that was the first interview question. "No, I don't. It's kind of a turn on, actually."

Shelly gave me that great smile again. "Go ahead and turn on and get hard if you want. Guys worry about that for some reason, but we like it hard, so go ahead." Abigail started to smile, too.

The girls, not including Monica, of course, asked me a few biographical questions, standard stuff, but it quickly got personal.

"How often do you masturbate?" asked Abigail.

"Maybe a few times a week," I answered. "It's not regular. I'll do it a couple of times in one day if I'm horny and not with a girl, and then maybe go a week or even two." I noticed that Monica had looked up at my naked body, but without her expression changing. She went back to her phone."

Now I was stiff, and the girls eyes were fixed on my cock, just a couple of feet in front of the desk.

The personal questions continued. How did I fuck? Did I usually come down on my partner? How many partners at once? In the ass? Getting fingered in the ass? Dildo? Tied up? What kinds of toys? Exhibitionism? I answered honestly, figuring that, with me stark naked and hard, there was no point pretending. The girls wrote everything down, and then returned to gazing at my cock, as though it was my cock that was being interviewed and, in a sense, it was.

I can't explain it, but I wanted Monica to look at me, too. She wouldn't, though, except for that one peek.

Abigail got out a tape measure and measured my cock's length and circumference, calling out the numbers to Shelly, who wrote them down. I'd never been so glad I was a full eight inches, and thick, too.

A few more questions, and then the interview seem to have ended. I'm not sure what else they could have possibly asked.

Silence.

Then Shelly walked over to the wall opposite the desk and opened a closet door I hadn't paid any attention to before. She attached the open door to the wall with a hook. On the inside of the door were four steel rings, one on each corner.

"Over here," she said. "You said you don't mind being tied up, right?"

I had said that. I walked over to the open door and leaned my back against it. Abigail tied my hands and feet to the four rings with leather straps, so I was immobilized, with my arms and legs spread to the width of the door.

"Don't worry," said Shelly. "This is only the interview. We're not going to hurt you. In fact, judging by the answers you gave, you're going to like it."

My cock was even stiffer, ready to explode. Except for the measurements, the girls hadn't touched it. I wished Monica would, but she was still on the sofa, although now she was focused on my hard cock, all of the sudden more interesting than her phone.

Abigail grabbed my cock and squeezed tightly, holding her grip. "OK?" she asked. The girls were incredibly solicitous, considering my situation.

I nodded.

Shelly grabbed my balls and started mashing them around, more gently than Abigail, fortunately. "We're going to jerk you off," she said, so straightforwardly that I couldn't help smiling. "Partly to check out that your cock works the way we want it to and partly because you've been a good boy and deserve to have two sexy girls jerk you off."

I really didn't know what to say. "Hmmmm…. thanks," was all I could manage.

Abigail was squeezing even harder, and started twisting my cock back and forth. Shelly started pulling my balls down and moving them around back towards my ass and then way out in front, her hand bumping now and then into Abigail's, who was winding my cock around larger and larger circles, as though trying to tear it off.

The girls increased their pace. Then Abigail released her grip and started playing with my glans, sticking her little finger into my opening. Shelly let go of my balls, lightly pinched the underside of my cock, and started moving her hand up and down.

At that point I lost track of what they were doing. Four obviously experienced female hands were all over my cock and balls, stretching, twisting, tugging, stroking, pulling, pinching, and rubbing. My entire body went numb, dropping my weight entirely on my arms, but I didn't feel any pain from the straps.

I shot my load, but the girls didn't stop, or even slow up. The intensity after I ejaculated was more than I could bear. I said something, or maybe just mumbled, but still they wouldn't stop. Somehow I stayed hard, and then shot another load. Now it was too much, and I yelped, or thought I did. They both let go at once and I slumped against the door.

"Like I said, nice cock," said Shelly, with that big smile. Her directness was amazing. "It's big, so there's lot's to hold onto."

"Thank you," I said. Naked, milked, and still strapped to the door.

"The interview is over, and you passed," giggled Shelly. "Now, as we explained, there's a five-step initiation. Most of it is rougher than this little interview, but you'll have fun. Only one step is painful, which will be less fun, but the men survive. We'll give you a towel to clean up after we leave. Shave all around your cock and balls, and show up here exactly at nine on Friday."

Shelly got a towel from inside the closet while Abigail reached up to release me.

Suddenly Monica stood up and walked quickly across the room. "You said I could hit him," she said.

Abigail answered, "Not today. Step five. You know that."

Standing up, Monica was striking. She was my height, six-two, slim but muscular, and the leather clung to her body. Her look was intense, not even remotely like the friendly faces of Shelly and Abigail.

"No, now!" shouted Monica.

Shelly put the towel on the floor and turned to Abigail. "Sorry, I did say now, Abigail. Monica insisted, and I said she could do it now."

"But it's just the interview," said Abigail. "You both know that."

Weirdly, I felt more naked strapped to the door while the women were arguing than I had when they were working me over.

Fortunately, Shelly was clearly the boss. "Three times, Monica, and only three times. No hardware. Hand only."

Monica's eyes drilled into Shelly like they were going to burn her. "OK," she said. "But my way. You two get behind the desk."

Shelly and Abigail retreated. Monica turned to me, lifted her right leg, and put her boot on my chest.

"Get hard for me, you little fuck," she ordered. She lowered her foot and pressed the sole of her boot on my soft cock and started to grind it into my pelvis.

But I couldn't. Monica was scaring me. She was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, I was as naked as I could be, and maybe it was that I had just shot two loads, but I stayed flaccid. Monica kept grinding, but nothing. She was starting to get angry, and I was starting to get more frightened.

Finally Shelly stood up. "Sit down, you cunt," snapped Monica.

"Let me get him ready, or we'll be here all day," pleaded Shelly. Monica pushed my cock with even more force and then dropped her leg and stepped back.

"All right. Make him hard."

Shelly came over to me, looked into my eyes, and gently stoked my cock while she massaged my balls. I responded instantly to her touch, so sweet and loving, even though two hours ago I hadn't even known her, and she'd come across at first kind of tough. Not any more. A minute later I was hard again and hoping Shelly would hold me forever.

But she let go all of the sudden, my cock sticking straight up. Shelly stepped back, Monica stepped forward, grabbed the top of my cock with her left hand, and slapped it hard with her right.

It hurt like hell, and I yelled. Monica smiled for the first time. "That's one, you fucking pile of shit," she said. Slap two followed right away, with her hands reversed. It was harder, and it hurt even more.

I yelled again and started to faint.

Now Monica grabbed my cock with both hands. She was much bigger and stronger that Abigail, and I thought she might seriously pull it off. She yanked so hard that my body came completely away from the door and I would have been thrown across the room if I hadn't been tied to the rings.

She did that a couple of more times and then let go. But she wasn't finished. She drew her right hand back, formed a fist, and punched my cock hard. This time the pain was so intense I screamed.

Without another look or another word, Monica unlocked the door and left, slamming the door behind her.

I was almost crying. Shelly and Abigail looked stricken. "We're so sorry," said Shelly. "There's not much we can do about Monica. She's on the membership committee, same as us."

"Yeah, and you opened your big mouth," said Abigail. She knelt down and kissed my cock. "I'm sorry, too, Jason." She started licking it. "Can I make it feel better?"

"I don't think so," I said, more sharply that I meant to. "Monica really did me good."

"Well, let us at least try," said Shelly as she joined Abigail. Somehow the two of them got their tongues on me at the same time. Shelly tried to make my balls better, while Abigail treated my battered shaft. Then they both went to the shaft, and I started to feel better. Much better. My load wen straight up, into Shelly's hair.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's OK," said Shelly, smiling up at me.

The girls stood up, got clean towels, and wiped their faces and, in Shelly's case, her hair.

"We'll leave you now, this time we promise," said Abigail. "You weren't supposed to know, but now you do. Step five is Monica's. It'll hurt, a lot. But, you won't be damaged permanently, and you'll be fine in a couple of days. You might not realize it from the way she behaved, but she's a real pro. Please don't worry. You'll like the other steps a lot, and the club is great."

"Don't be late on Friday," said Shelly. "Nine o'clock."

Abigail untied me. The girls left the room. I toweled off, got dressed, and left to walk back to MARTA. It was the most enjoyable, the most painful, and the sexiest interview I'd ever had, by a lot. They hadn't said what was going to happen on Friday, but at least Monica's turn was four weeks away.