The Edinburgh Festival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took my hand and led me onto his bed. He lay on top of me, kissing my neck. I moaned with pleasure. My neck is like my nipples, a really sensitive area. I wrapped my arms around him. He ground his cock against mine. Two lovely hard cocks together. He slowly slid down the bed, kissing a route to my cock. I gasped as he slipped it between his lips, taking me all the way into his mouth. I just love it. I was writhing about on the bed. I needed Alec's cock.

He asked me if I would take him, ride his ass and let him feel my spunk spurting inside him. I moaned as he said it. He passed me the lube. He knelt, his arms on the head of the bed and his ass inviting me. I rubbed the lube over my cock, teasing his ass with more lube. He was moaning for me. He reached behind and guided me into his ass. It felt fabulous. I just couldn't describe the lovely feeling as I slipped deeper and deeper into him. I felt him relaxing as I pushed until my full length was in him. We both moaned with desire for each other. I started to ride him, slowly and getting faster. Long deep thrusts and he moaned with each thrust I made. I felt my cock stiffening, the familiar sensation forming in my head as I felt my orgasm getting closer. God, I wanted him. I thrust and shivered as I finally came and spurted into him. I moaned out loud as my cock filled him with my spunk. Spent, I lay on top of him, my cock slowly getting softer inside him. 'Alec, that was great. Really great.' I had the same dreamy loved-up feeling that I had in Edinburgh. We were together again.

I kissed my way down Alec's body and gave his cock all of my attention. I wanted to make this spectacular for him. I teased him, I used my lips to make his cock hard, his head was so sensitive and he loved me running my lips over it. It didn't take me long to get Alec ready for me. I used both my hands as I rubbed the lube over his cock. I teased his head with my thumb, his precum mixing with the lube. He was ready.

I knelt in front of him, he rubbed his cock over my ass. I moaned again. I really wanted this. I wanted Alec. He pushed and slowly slipped inside me. With each thrust, he got deeper and deeper inside me. I pushed back, to meet his thrust. I wanted all of his beautiful cock inside me. 'Please, give it to me, ride me hard. I want you to cum,' I moaned. I felt his balls against my ass. I had his full length in me. God, I was so turned on. I let Alec build up his rhythm as he fucked me with long, powerful strokes. 'Yes, yes, yes...'

I always know when a guy is about to cum. I felt his cock stiffen. I reached for his balls. He fucked me faster, building up to his climax. He moaned as I felt the first spurt of hot sexy spunk inside me. Yes, that's what I want. He spurted more and more into me. I wanted every drop. He collapsed, on top of me and I felt the sensations of his cock slowly slipping out of me. He turned and lay with his head on my shoulder. We were exhausted. 'Thank you,' I whispered in his ear. I put my arm around him and held him tightly.

I woke up in the morning, reaching over for Alec. He wasn't there. He must have got up to see to some work or something. I picked up my robe and walked back to my room. I saw James coming out of my room. 'Sir, I have brought you up a coffee, it's on the table in your room. Alec shall be joining you for breakfast at eight o'clock,' he said and then turned and walked away before I could say thank-you to him. He must know my bed was not slept in last night. I wonder what he thinks of that?

I shaved, showered and dressed myself and went down to the dining room for eight. Alex was sitting at his end of the table with a lot of paperwork in front of him. I went over and kissed him. He put his arm around my neck, pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. God, what a welcome. He apologised for getting up early, work calling, he explained. I could understand that perfectly, being a Cost Accountant myself. I sat down at my end of the table, just as James walked in with two plates. They contained two traditional Scottish breakfasts. They even had the potato scone. Well done Irene. Alec smiled at me, 'it does set you up for the day, sure enough,' he grinned as he pushed the papers to one side and started his breakfast.

I still felt awkward being at two ends of a long table. I didn't want to raise my voice to be heard, I wanted to whisper, in his ear. It did feel very formal but I suppose there must be a reason. I ate my breakfast with relish. Good enough to sell in the best cafe's in Edinburgh. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Alec said he had to go into work for a few hours. I was to feel free to use James if I wanted to go out. We would meet for dinner at seven. In the meantime, he encouraged me to relax and explore and above all, enjoy myself. I kissed him as he picked up his papers and darted off to work. I was disappointed. I needed to understand that Alec has to run a business, he can't spend all his time with me. It makes the time we can spend together more important.

It was a fine sunny day, maybe I could go for a walk and explore the neighbourhood? I went to find James, hoping he could point me in the direction of somewhere interesting. He gave me a street map, pointing out the Magazine Park Beach beside the Charles river, and suggested it would be a pleasant walk and not too far away. He asked if I would require him to drive me anywhere but I declined. I was sure I would discover more as I explored on foot. Cambridgeport was a lovely area with some beautiful houses. I wandered, almost in a dreamlike trance, up and down the various streets. Just admiring everything. I did go down to the beach although it wasn't the sandy beach I thought it was going to be. In fact it was a lovely park which I thoroughly enjoyed exploring. I was glad I had brought my Kindle with me. I took a seat under a large willow tree, looking out over the river and read for a while.

I had covered several miles on foot and was getting a little stiff after so much walking. I stood up and stretched. I headed back to Alec's house, just in time for lunch. Irene had made me a lovely fish dish with rice for my lunch. She was quite chatty but James seemed to want to keep his distance. It was very difficult to engage him in conversation. I ate my lunch in silence. I wondered what to do next and decided on the pool again. I went up to my room and came back down in my robe. I still didn't have trunks so I hoped the team are not offended if I am naked.

I had just reached the pool when James appeared with a glass of iced, fresh lemonade on a tray and placed it in front of me. I thanked him, feeling awkward about being waited on like this. I took a sip. It had a nice fresh tang to it. Real lemonade, not what we have in the shops back home.

I took the robe off and jumped in the pool. I discovered there was a strong jet which allows you to swim on the spot. I had seen these on the television but this was the first time I had come across one. I switched it on at a low setting. It was great, you really did swim on the spot and you could adjust the force of it to swim harder. I laughed and had a work-out for half an hour. I swam across to the grotto, swimming under the waterfall. There was a ledge to sit on and look out through the waterfall. I had another go in the spa pool, remembering Alec's hands on me last night.

I was reading on my Kindle in the drawing room when I heard Alec come in. He looked exhausted. He sat down and placed his ipad and bag on the table. He had obviously had a difficult day. I knew how he felt. I stood behind him and massaged his scalp and shoulders. He responded to my touch, moving his shoulders against my hands. James walked in and announced dinner was ready.

I didn't know how to behave in front of his team. I wanted to take his hand as we went for dinner but I didn't know how this would be perceived. I must ask Alec later, see what he says.

Once again, Irene had shown off her culinary skills with a fantastic dinner. Her lamb cutlets were done to perfection. Alec and I spoke as we ate. I was keen to hear how his day went and what he got up to. He described a day of meetings, reports and news, good and bad, that had to be dealt with. I work for a large manufacturer so I understood all he was saying.

He apologised but tomorrow would likely be the same again, he had to go into work. I explained it wasn't a problem, I can easily entertain myself on the other side of the world. There is so much to see and do. He suggested James took me on a tour tomorrow, let me see more of Boston.

We finished our dinner and retired to the drawing room for a brandy. James walked in with a gorgeous, large bouquet of flowers. They looked expensive. He held them out to me. I was very pleasantly surprised but who would send me flowers? It must have been Alec. I looked at them, breathing in the lovely scent. They were beautiful, 'thank you Alec.' There were roses and carnations as well as lilies and some autumn flowers. Alec was equally puzzled, he didn't know anything about it. There was a card and it said,

'To David from an admirer. It was lovely meeting you xx.' There was no name.

I looked at Alec with a puzzled look on my face. Who would send me these? Other than Alec and his team, I don't know anyone in America. It must be a mistake. I couldn't understand it. I hadn't even spoken to anyone when I was out exploring. It's offensive to read I have a secret admirer when I'm with Alec in his own home. I looked at Alec, who appeared a little annoyed. I promised him that I didn't understand it, it had nothing to do with me, I have no secret admirer and, besides, nobody at home knew where I was staying. I didn't know the address until we got here yesterday. I think someone must be playing a prank. Rather than throw them out, I suggested we gave them to Irene, as a thank you for our breakfast. Alec nodded but I could see he was still unhappy about it. He has only known me a short time, he hardly knows me, I hope he doesn't think I'm promiscuous and picked up someone this morning.

We sat in silence drinking our brandy. I didn't want an atmosphere, this was the last thing I wanted. I haven't done anything wrong. I walked across to Alec and I knelt down holding his hand. I looked him in the eye and promised him I knew absolutely nothing about these flowers. It must be a prank. His serious face melted to a warm smile. He kissed me. 'I believe you,'

Today was Wednesday, Alec had a busy agenda at work tomorrow but was hoping to keep the Friday clear so we could spend time together. He went on to explain that he was planning to go to New Orleans next week. He wondered if I would like to accompany him. 'That would be nice, I would certainly look forward to that,' I replied.

It was late, too late to visit the pool. 'Time for a shower and some toe curling sex,' I suggested. Alec got up and pulled me up to his room. We undressed each other and stood naked, looking into each other's eyes. Yes, I had fallen for Alec and the next few days are to see where our relationship can go. Was it a weekend fling we had or was there still something special there, between us? Did we have a future? That's what Alec is hoping to get the answer to over the next few days. I also wanted to know the answer to that question.

We had forgotten about the flowers as we shared each other's body. I was lying close to Alec, our cock in each other's mouth. He tasted so nice. I melt when I see his hard cock and Alec had a lovely hard cock. I wanted to feel his cock enter me. I wanted his spunk inside me. I wanted Alec. I stopped sucking his cock and reached for the lube. He moaned as I rubbed his cock with the lube. I was ready for him. I lay on my back, my hips on a pillow. I guided him inside me. I relaxed my muscles as he throbbed inside me. I got more and more of his cock, until he was all the way inside me. I just love this. 'Give me it, as hard as you like. I want your spunk,' I moaned with sheer excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close as he took me. It felt gorgeous, his cock fitted me perfectly. I saw his eyes shut just as he came in me. I wanted to share his orgasm with him. I moaned as he filled my ass with all his lovely sexy spunk. He slipped out of me and lay on top of me, kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him so tight.

It was my turn and I knew what Alec was going to do as he slipped down my body to take my cock in his mouth. He knows exactly what to do with his lips and tongue. He pulled my foreskin back and kissed my head, wanking me as he sucked my cock. Again, I was writhing about on the bed in ecstasy. He could tell I was almost there. I relaxed further and further, enjoying every intimate sensation. And then it was impossible to stop. I exploded in his mouth and he held my cock, pumping it into his mouth. Ohhhh...God, that was beautiful. I lay there exhausted, my arms around Alec. I went to sleep with that rare warm loving feeling inside me. I was with Alec. However, the flowers did cast a doubt over my head. I wondered what that was about? Who would send me flowers with a message like that?

I woke early, just as Alec was getting dressed. He came over to the bed and hugged me. I sat up on the side of the bed. I thanked Alec for such a lovely time. I wondered if he had time for a blowjob before he had to go. I let my fingers do the talking. I unzipped him, slowly releasing his cock. God, it was beautiful. Once again, I just love this. I made him hard, moaning as my hands worked on his cock. I watched his cock grow and throb in my skillful hands. I took him in my mouth. He held my head in his hands as he thrust into my mouth. His cock was throbbing in my mouth. He was there. I moaned as I wanked him, pumping his spunk into my mouth. I swallowed each time he spurted. He rocked on his feet as he filled my mouth. He recovered and was about to start on me. 'It's not a problem. I enjoyed making you cum, you need to get ready for work. There is plenty time later on.' He smiled as he reached to kiss me goodbye.

I had a leisurely breakfast on my own. I still couldn't get a conversation out of James. He did kindly offer to take me around Boston in the car. I accepted and arranged to meet him outside at ten o'clock. I sat beside the grotto, listening to the waterfall as I read my Kindle. I was really taken with the back of the house, it was so beautiful. Alec said he has flowers all year round with all the different plants he had. No matter the season, he will have something flowering. They were all plants I wasn't familiar with. Possibly native to this part of the country. I must ask Alec. I was interested in gardening, particularly flowers. I used to show my flowers at the village flower show each year, before the divorce. Alec must be interested in gardening to have a gardener in the team. I hadn't seen the gardener since I arrived on Tuesday. I wonder if he was only part-time. He does a marvelous job; the gardens, front and rear are spectacular.

At ten o'clock James was waiting at the front door with the car. Without thinking, I went to open the front passenger door. James quickly opened the rear door for me. I felt stupid for doing that. I sat back as James drove down the drive and out the gates using a button on a handset to open the gates. He spoke as we drove, pointing out various places of interest. He took me to see the Museum of Fine Arts. He stopped for an hour so I could go in for a look. He passed some particularly charming houses and buildings and parks as well. He showed me the New England Aquarium and I made a note to come here when I had more time. There was so much to see. He passed a street near Alec's home that I recognised from the day before. I asked James to drop me off and I would walk back to the house. He nodded and pulled over. I thanked him and he drove off without another word.

He was an odd character. I've gone out of my way to be friendly and he keeps snubbing me. He was about my age, early forties, well-built and Alec told me he had served in the Special Forces for fifteen years, before being discharged out with PTSD which developed after he had been posted to Iraq. He had seen several of his friends die in brutal confrontations with the enemy and roadside IED's. He was a homeless alcoholic when Alec encountered him and he gave James a chance and he's been loyal to him ever since. In fact both Irene, the cook and Albert, the gardener were also once homeless. Albert had also served in the Army and like many veterans, he fell on hard times when they came home. Alec had grown very fond of the three in his team.

I recognised the streets from yesterday so had a good idea where I was. I decided to visit the park again. I had my Kindle with me and looked around for a bench, somewhere nice where I could sit and read. I spent two hours on that bench. Sometimes reading, sometimes people-watching, sometimes just shutting my eyes and listening to the sounds around me. I was so relaxed I could smell the delicate scents around me. It reminded me of the day Alec and I met. I had been sitting with my eyes closed listening to the music and sounds of the Festival, just immediately before my life changed.

I was looking forward to seeing Alec tonight. I hoped he wasn't stressed out again. I checked my watch and headed back to Alec's home. It was a very pleasant walk. James was there to greet me when I arrived home. 'Dinner at seven thirty,' he advised. Irene had prepared a light lunch for me in the kitchen. I nodded and thanked James and I went into the kitchen for my late lunch. After lunch, I went up to my room to change. I was looking forward to being in the pool.

I was in the drawing room with a whisky when Alec arrived home. Once again he looked harassed and stressed. I poured him a whisky and he sat down. I didn't like seeing him like this. I stood behind his chair and used my hands in a chopping movement over his shoulders. He liked that. He sat back, with his eyes closed and let the worries of his day dissolve. When I finished, I pulled my chair closer to him. He was concerned about one or two of his restaurants which were not performing as well as they should. I asked him if my accounting skills could help. He thought about it and smiled. He thanked me for my concern and, yes, he did think my skills could help. He confirmed we would be flying to New Orleans early on Monday morning and I can show him my skills in action, if I feel up to another flight. Of course I would like to go with him and if there is anything I can do then he only needed to ask. He also said he had managed to keep tomorrow clear, so that we can spend Friday together. That would be nice.

James announced that dinner was ready and we went through to the dining room to see what Irene had made us. It was a very tasty looking clam chowder followed by a stunning lobster dish. We still sat at opposite ends of the table and chatted as we ate. He looked much more relaxed now. After dinner, he suggested the spa pool. I quickly darted up to my room and undressed, grabbing my robe and making my way to the pool. I lay back in the spa pool watching Alec as he came in the door. He placed his robe over a chair and walked, naked, towards me. I felt a thrill as I watched him come towards me.

He had just sat down in the pool when James came walking towards us. Oh no. He had another big bouquet of flowers in his hands. He placed them down on the table next to the pool and passed me the card. No name again but this was worse.

'My dear David, I so much enjoyed our short time together this afternoon. Your admirer XX.'

I read it but I couldn't believe what I was reading. I read it again. I looked at Alec who appeared very cross with me. 'I haven't been with anyone,' I protested. 'It's a sick prank. I have no idea at all who is behind this. It's almost as if someone is trying to ruin things between us. I promise you, I know nothing about this. Why would I give out this address to anybody? It makes no sense.'