The Editor Takes Control

Story Info
Editor makes his chief writer work hard.
1.5k words
4.12
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia groaned inwardly as she massaged her neck. She hated him. She had been asked to stay late tonight to discuss her latest story, which was due out in a week. She didn’t know what he had to say to her, certainly not much. She knew he just wanted to torture and torment her. He was her editor, Ben. She had only been working under him for about 6 months but they had a small bit of history together.

Many years ago when they had both been interning at a well-known newspaper they had had a hot, one night stand. He had been amazing. His hands, his mouth, his cock had all been in the right place and well used. She had fucked him all night. They had started slow and zoomed into oral sex, anal sex and anything else he had wanted. She had loved it. She creamed just thinking about it now.

But he had married shortly after, and she had never heard from him again. She didn’t know what he could possibly say to her tonight, but her deadline was set and she was leaving in a week on her first vacation in years. She sighed again.

He hated her. He was always watching her prance around the office in her little tramp costume - high heels, mini skirt and wispy thin silk blouses that were more see-through than anything else. He had been surprised to discover her as one of his writers when he had accepted the job as editor. At first it hadn’t bothered him. They had had one fucking awesome night many years ago before he had married. She had blown him, and fucked him and done everything a good girl was supposed to do, but he had never seen her after that.

He was married and happily so, but his wife was very reserved. He knew from experience that Lydia was anything but reserved and he wanted her again. He watched her walk past the door. Those legs and that ass…he swore…great. Now his cock throbbed as he watched her walk. Just what he needed.

What he needed was his cock swallowed and a tight little pussy to take it all. He smiled as he devised a plan.

Lydia knocked on the door as some of the last employees were leaving for the night.

“Come in,” Ben ushered her in and closed the door behind her. He locked the door and guided her to a chair facing his. His hand lingered on her lower back almost touching her ass but not quite.

She looked at him but he had already turned away.

“Have a seat.” She followed his instructions as he also sat down. He shifted in his seat as his cock was throbbing painfully.

“I know this is short notice, but I have to move your story up. We can’t run it for at least another two weeks.”

“What?” Lydia jolted. “You can’t do that, Ben! The deadline is set. You know I’m leaving for my vacation in a week. There’s no way.” She fumed at him. Her cheeks flushed red.

Ben smiled. She was so angry at him. He loved it.

“Well, I might be able to pull some strings and have the story run on time, but it might cost you.”

Lydia settled down. “Anything. Just fix it, please.”

He smiled as he came around the desk and moved behind her.

“I’m sure I can fix it.” His hands moved onto her shoulders. He touched them lightly and she shivered. His mouth moved close to her neck.

“Thank you, Ben. I would appreciate it.” Lydia said hesitatingly.

Ben mouth moved over her neck and touched it. “I want more than your appreciation.”

Ben watched as confusion crossed over her face. Her small rosebud mouth formed a perfect O. He ached to have that mouth on his cock.

“What do you want?” She asked as his hands and mouth touched her shoulders.

“You know.” His hands moved lower and dipped into his sheer blouse that had for so many months tormented him.

“No, Ben.”

“I want your tight little pussy around my cock.” He breathed into her ear.

Lydia shivered. His words and actions caused her to wet her panties. She didn’t care that he was blackmailing her - she wanted his cock too. His hard, thick cock inside her…banging her. She needed it.

“What about your wife?” She whispered.

“Out of town. And she doesn’t have to know.”

Lydia could feel his hands cupping her breasts from behind and she whimpered.

“No, Ben. I can’t.”

“Yes you can. You have before.” He smiled. He pulled her to stand next to him and then onto his lap on the couch that dominated one side of his office. How many times had he jerked off on that couch thinking of her in the last 6 months…and now here she was.

His hands moved up her skirt and found her creamy wet.

“God, you are so wet.” His thumb massaged her as his mouth touched and lightly bit her neck.

Lydia jerked and pushed herself into him.

“I’ve had a hard on for virtually six months having to watch you tramp around like a little whore.” He breathed into her mouth.

“I never meant to –“ Lydia began.

“Sure you did. You like the attention.” Ben told her as she sat cuddled on his lap.

Lydia shook her head.

“You like getting the guys all revved up around here and then never having to give anything up. Not tonight.” He told her.

He gently pushed her to her knees before him.

“Be a good girl, Lydia. And I’ll reward you.” His hands massaged her neck as his other hand unzipped his pants.

Lydia watched as his cock bounced forward. She did want it. She wanted her mouth all around him and she wanted to be fucked by him. She slipped off her panties as her mouth touched the tip of the head.

A drop of pearl came off the head of the shaft and she greedily licked it up. She was like a little cat.

Ben watched as her head bobbed up and down and her mouth devoured his cock’s head. Her rosebud lips surrounded him and he jerked with the movements.

“You are such a lovely little slut, Lydia.” His hands wrapped up in her hair steering her to her duty.

Lydia could feel her pussy warming and wet and she needed his cock inside her. She whimpered.

“I know,” Ben said and his other hand roamed down her back.

She cupped his balls with her one hand while her other hand fondled herself. She moaned as his hands touched her ass.

“Keep going…you’re a good little girl.” His cock throbbed inside her throat and he delighted in her submissive position. He knew she was a proud, feministic woman who also enjoyed being told what to do.

“Please Ben, I need you.” She said between breaths, but he guided her harshly to his erection.

“I need my cock sucked, little whore.” Lydia whimpered and took him once again in her mouth. His balls she cupped and licked also.

“You are such a good girl, Lydia. You deserve my reward.” He agreed.

He stood up and bent Lydia over the couch’s arm. She looked great as her ass was exposed to him and her high heels with legs spread apart.

“Please Ben, please.”

He stood behind her cock throbbing from her mouth.

“Please what, little slut?”

“Please fuck me.” Lydia begged into the room.

Ben smiled and slid his hard, thick cock inside her wet pussy. He closed his eyes in sheer pleasure/pain. She was the tightest pussy he had ever had. Her warmth and wet sheath was indescribable. He gripped her hips tightly and pounded into her little cunt. He slipped in and out and continued to pound. He grabbed her breasts through the sheer blouse and squeezed them hard using them to anchor her body to him.

“Tell me what you want, Lydia.” He ground out.

“Your cock.” She sobbed as she felt her cunt stretching and pounded.

“I can’t hear you, Lydia.”

“Please, your cock. Please fuck me.” She cried into the room.

He pulled out of her cunt quickly and sat himself on the couch.

“Ride me like a good whore.” She straddled herself onto his cock and lowered herself slowly onto his shaft.

God, it felt so good she wanted to cum.

“Don’t you dare cum, Lydia.” He told her sternly.

Lydia began to ride him up and down and used his shoulders to move on him.

She wanted to cum so badly.

“Please Ben. Please.”

“What do you want, baby?” He asked into her ear as his finger fondled her pink little asshole.

“No, Ben. Please, I’m going to cum.”

Ben smiled and watched as her small rosebud mouth moved with her cries.

“Alright my little girl, cum.”

“Thank you.” She cried as her cries filled the air. Her greedy little cunt milked his cock as his orgasm followed.

“You can have your deadline back, Lydia.”

“Thank you, Ben.”

“No, thank you.” He smiled.