The Education of Dennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, you have been studying under Jean...or rather on top of Jean I hear,' said Carl with a laugh.

Dennis nodded and smiled and the four of us chatted about his 'education'. He told us how much he had learned from Jean and how he felt more confident with women and his unusual endowment. His preference for mature women had only increased during the time he had spent with us and he hoped he could continue to see Jean when he went back to university.

We had another beer while watching the game and chatted idly about everything and nothing but always came back to sex as guys tend to do, until the gals rejoined us. They strode into the room wearing stilettos, stockings and half-cup bras and stood in a line before us. Displaying for they fondled their tits and pussies then turned around, bent over and spread their legs giving us very horny views of the behinds and pussies. Facing us again, Jean spoke, 'Okay guys, get rid of your clothes...not you Dennis...we want you to come here.'

Dennis joined our wives as we undressed and he fondled them as they groped and undressed him. There were cries of disbelief from Carol and Shirley when Dennis' cock sprang into view, already half erect and massive. They explored every inch of it with their hands then went down on their knees. There was more than enough cock for their tongues and mouths as their hands continued to caress the huge shaft and his balls. Carl, Don and I sat, watched and played with ourselves as our wives enjoyed Dennis' monster cock. He was taken to the bed and the gals lay down side by side. He was encouraged to finger, lick and eat their pussies and maul their tits and his dick appeared to grow bigger and harder.

'I have to feel that dick inside me' Shirley suddenly gasped and pushed the button releasing the sex-swing. The ceiling panel opened and down it came and Shirley clambered into it. 'Come here love,' she said to Dennis, 'Jean, line me up please will you?'

Jean pressed the switch and adjusted the height of the swing until Shirley's pussy lined up perfectly with Dennis' cock. Carol and Jean stood on either side Dennis and played with his cock while he fingered Shirley. Carl came over to take a closer look as his wife was about to be fucked by the biggest dick that had ever entered her pussy.

'She's so wet and ready, stick that prick into her, she wants it bad,' Carl blurted excitedly. Dennis moved his cock to Shirley's pussy and Carol and Jean moved it up and down along her lips.

'Oh, give it to me, give it to me!' she panted and the huge penis began its journey. Shirley caught her breath several times as the cock descended into her wet hole and Carl put his hard dick into her mouth.

Carol motioned for Don and me to come over and she took hold of my dick while Jean masturbated Don. We all watched Dennis laying his massive pipe into Shirley. She had always been very vocal during sex but she was downright ear-splitting as Dennis rammed into her again and again. The lad was in control and showed no signs of premature ejaculation as he gave Shirley's hot pussy a real workout.

'Let me try.' Carol panted and Dennis withdrew from Shirley slowly to reveal a pussy that had been well and truly fucked. We helped her out of the swing and Carol took her place. Dennis fucked Carol in long, purposeful strokes bringing her to several orgasms while she sucked my cock. Jean gave Carl head and Shirley sucked Don's 9½" that didn't look as big as it once did. When Dennis withdrew several minutes later Carol knew she had been royally screwed.

'Wow, that was great, what a cock!' she exclaimed as she dismounted from the swing and walked a little unsteadily over to the bed.

Don, Carl and I lay down on the bed and the gals bent over and mouthed our dicks. Dennis stood behind and fondled our wives then gave each several deep thrusts in turn. As he fucked one he fingered another and when Jean, who was in the middle, received his meat, he finger fucked the other Carol and Shirley. Don was first to cum followed by me and then Carl. Dennis was still going strong, his cock sliding into one pussy after another every few minutes. The lad had never had it so good and had learned his lessons well.

'I'm cumming,' he yelled and the girls turned to receive his load. All three faces were inches away from his cock as he jerked it to a violent eruption, spraying sperm into all three open mouths.

Everyone cleaned up, I made a supper of baked salmon and we enjoyed the meal in our outside play area naked. With the dishes out of the way, we relaxed with coffee and liqueur on the padded lounging decks and enjoyed the early evening sunshine. Carol was lying on her side directly opposite Dennis and I watched as she teased him by slowly, almost absent-mindedly, tracing a finger from her neck, to her nipples, down across her tummy to her pussy where she would gently play with her clit before reversing the path back to her neck. I glanced at Dennis and saw it was having the desired effect and thought to myself that Carol was going to get fucked again. I had sensed earlier that Dennis was partial to Carol; she is 5' 11" tall with a statuesque body, large tits with big nipples and an oversized clitoris. When she was being fucked I noticed Dennis had no trouble driving the entire length of his erection into her and he gave it to her much harder and deeper than Jean or Shirley. She lay on her back and curled a finger for Dennis to come. He walked across to her, his cock already beginning to rise, and climbed on top of her. She took hold of his semi-hard dick and stuffed it into her willing box.

'I want to see this up close,' I said and went over and sat at the end of their deck and sat on the floor. I was at eye level with their bodies about a foot away from Carol's pussy as the big penis, now as hard as granite, drove into her. Dennis was withdrawing at least twelve inches and as he came down I could see Carol's clit being pushed down into her pussy by the thickness of the cock. The sensation must have been tremendous, she was creaming all over his dick and it ran down to her anus.

Shirley joined me and after stroking me for a while climbed on top and sat down on my cock. I glanced over and Jean was taking Carl's dick doggy-style as she sucked Dons erection. Shirley moans and bounces faster on top of me, I grab her ass with both hands and pull her down harder and ejaculate....Dennis grunts and Carol screams as he fills her with cum....I turn my head to see Jean still on her hands just as Carl unloads onto her face and Don cums inside her.

This has certainly been an interesting few weeks; I wondered what the future would bring? Dennis certainly got the education he was seeking and Jean has loved the teaching. Carol finally found someone bigger than Don to fill her hungry pussy and Shirley experienced the biggest cock of her life. I enjoy watching Jean get fucked and hope to see Dennis giving it to her on a regular basis...I know she wants more of it.

12