The Education of Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Anton stood and offered his hand to Hannah. She accepted and he pulled her to her feet. Releasing her hand, he walked behind her and she could hear him return to the back table. As subtly as she could imagine, she slipped her left hand between her legs; she was sure she had never been this wet before. As she heard Anton returning, she put her hand back by her side. She heard the jingling of metal and his hands reached around in front of her face. At first, she thought he was holding another ball-gag but this was more. It was a full head harness, complete with ball-gag.

"Open your mouth," he instructed to which she quickly obeyed. He placed the ball-gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head. He then pulled the rest of the harness into place: one strap ran under her jaw, keeping her mouth firmly closed around the gag; the other two parts stretched from the corners of her mouth and the gag to the bridge of her nose, where they joined, reaching up over the top of her head. He made sure it was secure before stepping out in front of her.

He looked her up and down once then, smiling, knelt and picked up her little, pink thong. He held it to his face and inhaled deeply, his eyes closed. When he was done, he stepped close to Hannah and held her thong just beneath her nose. As he did this, he slowly traced his fingers up and down her wet lips. As Hannah breathed, all she could smell was her own arousal.

"You've been waiting for this for a long time, haven't you, slut?" Anton asked, smiling, as her eyes began to glaze over. He continued to rub her slit for several more minutes before stopping abruptly, snapping her out of her euphoric daze. He grabbed a handful of Hannah's hair and began to drag her across the room, Hannah fighting the urge to resist the entire time. Concentrating more on keeping up to lessen the pain of her hair being pulled than where they were going, she was slightly disoriented when they arrived at their destination.

LESSON THREE: THE STOCKS

Stopping suddenly, Anton forced Hannah's head downward until her neck was resting against a piece of soft leather and her wrists were forced parallel to her neck. A moment later, after the loud "thunk" of wood against wood, it was readily apparent that Anton had just locked Hannah's neck and wrists into a stockade. She was bent over at the waist, her head and hands held fast.

"Time for today's final lesson, kiddo," Anton announced from somewhere behind her. She felt his fingers once again slide inside her and closed her eyes. As they began to dance over her clitoris, Hannah let out a deep sigh; she could stay like this forever. He continued to manipulate her sex as her breathing increased. And the harder she breathed, the more he pressed her on. And, like times before, he abruptly stopped. Writhing, Hannah was powerless but would do anything to make him continue.

But Anton wasn't done. He had already slid his fingers out of her but he had other plans. Hannah started to moan and mumble through her gag, protesting the stoppage but quit when she felt something new, something that sent pleasurable shivers throughout her entire body. Again, she felt the sensation, something warm and soft and wet and she realized it was Anton's tongue.

Kneeling behind her, Anton placed his hands on Hannah's ass and began to take long, soft licks, running the length of Hannah's pussy. Each time his tongue dipped into her, she shuddered slightly and moaned against her gag. As his tongue stroked her, he began to use his fingers inside of her again and the attention from his fingers and tongue were making it hard for Hannah to concentrate. As he began to lick and suck on Hannah's clitoris, working his fingers in and out of her, she found herself beginning to bite her ball-gag, her breathing rapid and ragged. Subconsciously, she balled her hands into fists, her knuckles turning white. She felt like an electric charge was building at the base of her spine, crying for release. And release it did.

With a long, loud moan, Hannah's entire body trembled, pleasure crescendoing out from her spine, washing over her sweat-slicked body, sending electric tingles and chills through every muscle. Anton continued to lap at her sticky, sweet sex as her body's last spasms began to die out and her breathing finally began to slow. Giving her pussy one last, lingering kiss, she sensed Anton stand behind her. Any moment, she expected him to open the stocks. After all, he said that was her last lesson.

But the lesson was not over. She felt something press against her pink lips and it was too large to be a finger. Unsure of what to expect, she tried her best to relax her body as Anton gently slipped his cock past her outer lips, pressing inside her. A gasp then a sigh from Hannah later and Anton was fully inside her, his stomach against her ass. Although she had a small frame and was tight, she was wet enough to allow him to slide in with little resistance.

Hannah sighed again at the sensation of having him inside her, truly inside her. She felt so full, but not just physically. She felt as though something that had always been missing had been filled and as he stood there momentarily, just enjoying the sensation of her pussy engulfing him, she wished he would never leave. But today was and was not about her at the same time and Anton slowly pulled back before re-entering her, this time with a sharp thrust. He did this again and then again, speeding up, becoming more aggressive, until settling on a nice tempo. Hannah's breathing began to pick up again as Anton fucked her. He placed one hand on her hip and the other on her back as he continued to plunge into her wet, fragrant sex.

The sensation of Anton's cock sliding in and out of her felt good in all the right ways to Hannah and the wooden stocks holding her head and hands in place, preventing her from stopping Anton if she wanted to made the whole thing more erotic, more arousing. Anton continued to ravish Hannah from behind and she could hear his breathing was catching up to hers. She felt his hands leave her body momentarily and soon the head harness came free, the ball-gag falling from her mouth.

Without the obtrusion in her mouth, the sound of Hannah's moans soon filled the room. Anton's hands quickly returned to her body but this time, he slid them under her and began to massage and fondle her small, firm breasts, pinching her hard nipples. With each thrust, Hannah was filled completely and she thought she could feel his pace increasing ever so slightly but she was finding it too hard to concentrate or know for sure.

The act continued. Hannah moaning despite herself, Anton's hands exploring her taut body as he penetrated her. But again, it was both about and not about Hannah and Anton unexpectedly withdrew from her. Confused at first, it became apparent to Hannah when Anton quickly stepped around in front of her, his cock level with her face. It glistened slickly and she could smell herself strongly on him. Without words, he gripped her hair and forced himself into her mouth.

Hannah didn't really have to time to pleasure Anton with her lips or tongue nor to decide how she felt about tasting herself so intensely on him. It was only a few, sudden thrusts before she tasted something new, a bitter, salty flavor on her tongue. Anton held himself firmly in her mouth as he ejaculated and Hannah quickly felt her mouth begin to fill with her first taste of semen. Realizing Anton would not loosen his grip and not wanting to choke, Hannah tentatively swallowed the first mouthful.

Somehow, swallowing Anton's sperm caused unexpected excitement in Hannah and so she continued to swallow his cum as his twitching cock surged more of the thick liquid into her mouth. A few mouthfuls later, Hannah felt Anton release the grip on her hair and his cock softened considerably. She sucked it for a moment longer before letting it slip from her mouth.

Hannah felt the pressure on her neck and wrists disappear as Anton opened the stocks. Standing up straight, Hannah looked at Anton and his satisfied smile matched her own. He walked over and took her hand in his and lead her over to the bed. At the edge of the bed, he removed the collar from around her neck and they then lay down together, face to face, and entwined their legs. Anton cupped both of Hannah's small hands in his and gently kissed her. "I love you, Hannah," he whispered with a tenderness he had not shown the entire day.

"I love you too, Anton," Hannah replied. Anton put his arm around her and pulled her head into his chest and with that, she closed her eyes and drifted off.

12