The Education of Jasmine Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of an open marriage.
1.6k words
4.5
38k
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and Jasmine had been married for twenty-five years. They had married young and had a loving marriage. But after having sex with the same person for twenty-five years, well it got dull. It was the same old thing, go to bed, have sex the same old way, go to sleep. While it felt nice, George and Jasmine had fallen into a rut. They had had a really hot sex life at one time. They had probably done it everywhere they could and as much as they could have, but with time came the routine. Jasmine was happily married but not happy with her sex life.

One night as they lay in bed after a round of 'plain old boring married sex' as Jasmine now thought of their sex life she finally got up enough nerve to ask George "Honey, do you think our sex life has gotten boring? I think we need to shake things up a bit don't you? Do you have any hot fantasies?"

George didn't say anything for a minute; he did not believe what had come out of Jasmines mouth. He did have fantasies, but he was not sure how to say them aloud without sounding like a total jackass.

George bit the bullet and decided to say the one fantasy he thought about the most, "Yes, Jasmine I have fantasies. I think of screwing other women. Does that make you upset?"

Jasmine was not surprised at George's fantasy at all. In fact she had the same thoughts herself and since George had said them aloud, so did Jasmine, "No, I think of doing other men, more than you think."

Jasmine blushed and said, "Does that make you angry?"

"No, it does not doesn't make me angry."

While it didn't exactly make George angry to think of Jasmine with other men, it did make him jealous, but he never said so. He wondered if she had ever followed through with her fantasies He had to ask. "Have you ever followed through with those thoughts?"

George was bit worried that his wife was telling him she had an affair.

"If you feel you need to follow through with them, will you tell me first?" He didn't want to lose Jasmine, and if letting her explore a bit meant letting her play around a bit, he would deal with it.

"George I don't know if I could have an affair, but I will tell you if I am going to ok?" Jasmine could not believe they were having this conversation. It was a little on the odd side to be talking about having sex with others, but after so many years together their love for one another could easily withstand anything.

"Will you do the same for me? I mean if you wanted another woman, will you tell me?" She was relived to know he had not had an affair, but if he decided he wanted too, she would seriously consider letting him.

"Yes, Jasmine. If you were going to chose another man, who would you pick?" George thought about Jasmine fucking another man and discovered it would not bother him as much as it would have at one time. In fact the thought made him hot, if the bitch was that horny that she needed more, well he would do his best, and what would be, would be.

"Ummm, you know our new neighbors? The widower with the twenty something sons? Any one of them make me hot. I keep looking out the window hoping to see something. But no luck yet." Jasmine sighed and tweaked George's nipple teasingly. He reacted with a slight jerk and groaned his pleasure.

"George if you were to have sex with another woman, who would it be?"

"You know the hot thirty something brunette at the coffee shop? I always imagine going in for a coffee and we are the only two people there. She takes me by the hand and leads me into the back room. She pushes me up against the wall and she starts to kiss me, her hands are all over me. Soon our clothes are off and I fuck her brains out against the wall." George always had a thing for Jasmine's friend Marne too, and tonight he was going to tell his wife he liked her best friend, was he crazy? "Your friend Marne. She makes me hot in all the right places too." Ok he thought, slightly embarrassed, she knows I look at her friend.

"Marne? That's no secret! I have seen you looking at her ass every time she comes over. You have good taste luv. Marne's super hot." Jasmine laughed. She had known he was looking at Marne's ass and it didn't bother her at all, in fact it turned her on a bit.

"Sometimes I pretend I am fucking her when I am fucking you," George blurted. He wondered if she would be pissed off at this, but he didn't have to worry. Jasmine loved him and one of the reasons they got along so well is they thought alike.

"Hahaha, I do the same thing, I pretend some hot guy is pounding my pussy instead of you." Jasmines laughter was contagious and George started to laugh too. He pulled Jasmine close to his side and hugged her tightly.

"We are a couple of old pervs, but I still love you. I do not want to lose our marriage, but I really would not mind if another guy fucked you. Fifteen years ago I would have been hurt and angry, but not now. It would make me horny I would even like to watch," George said bravely.

Jasmine was surprised at this, but the thought was very exciting, so she said, "OOOOOO that does sound fun! I would not mind you with another woman, and I would not mind joining in."

The thought of George having a threesome actually appealed to her, it made her tingle in places she had long thought dormant. George took Jasmine's hand and pressed it to his cock. It was rock hard.

"Look what you did to me baby."

Her hand felt so nice pressed against his swollen cock. She slowly stroked it giving him even more pleasure. "MMMM yummy, lay back my love. I have something for you."

Jasmine climbed on top of George and slid his hard cock into her wet waiting pussy. She moved slowly upon his cock. It felt so nice that she threw back her head and groaned with pleasure. She moved quicker finding a rhythm that was hers alone.

"O MY GOD!" George yelled, "Fuck me, I want to feel you cum all over me; take off your nightie I want you naked so I can see your tits." She reached down and pulled her nightie over her head and threw it to the floor. The sight of those big boobs bouncing while she rode him was wonderful. He reached up and tweaked her nipples; they were hard with her desire. She arched back and threw her head back again. She looked so damn sexy George thought. Jasmine lowered her hands to her breasts and started to stroke them as she fucked George. One finger slowly circled one nipple; she pinched it between her fingers. Then she reached up and licked her fingers and pinched both nipples.

Jasmine looked down at George, her eyes filled with wanting. She grabbed George's hands and bought them up to breasts to stroke them with both of their hands. "MMMM yes, that feels very nice. Don't stop."

Her dripping wet pussy was clenching his cock even tighter when she asked in a husky voice, "Are you ready to cum?"

Before he could reply he had shot his load of hot white cum deep into her pussy. She climaxed right after him and flooded him with her juices. She collapsed on top of him, sweaty and smelling of sex.

"It's been a long time since we had such hot sex George, I love you."

"I love you too Jasmine."

George thought about their conversation and asked, "Jasmine you know I have always thought about a threesome with two women." He wondered how she would react to the next question. "Do you think of a threesome with two men?"

"Yes, I always thought that would feel absolutely fantastic. I have one guy under me fucking my pussy and another on top fucking my ass."

Maybe she should not have told him this much, it was a bit on the raunchy side after all. George thought about his wife doing that with the two men. It made him jealous to think about it and it also made his cock hard again. He grabbed Jasmine and rolled on top of her pressing his erection into her thigh. He kissed her hard, driving his tongue into her mouth.

"Would one of those men be me?"

"Sometimes. Would you want to be?" she asked him teasingly.

"Yes!"

He drove into her, making her squeal with her desire. The more he thought about her fucking two men at once the harder he pumped.

"AGGHH, I'm cumming, ready for me baby?"

"Yes, cum for me, cum in me. Fuck me baby. Ohhhh, yes, there you are, yes squirt it all in me, if feels so nice and warm."

'Holy crap!' Jasmine thought, 'maybe I should have asked these questions long ago, three times in one night and not the routine sex we have been having. Maybe the spark is still there after all.'

She was totally spent and snuggled up close to George went right to sleep with the naughtiest smile upon her lips.

Life was good.