The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

But Katie would not be appeased so easily- she tilted her head back and spat on her son's cock, the saliva dripped down in a long shiny rope.

"Braddie needs to be punished."

Another slap followed on the wet cock-head making it an even more inflamed red. Then another, and another.

"Mom, I'm sorry...I'll make it up to you."

Brad was now massaging his mother's shoulders and running his fingers caressingly down the nape of her long neck. He could feel her tremble as he touched the sensitive spots behind her earlobes and the flesh near her underarms.

Katie's head slowly tipped forward under her son's skilful ministrations until it rested against the muscular hardness of his lower abdomen; her nose was buried in the tangles of his blonde pubic hair and the length of his erection pressed against the side of her face.

Her younger son had now moved to the front -- he pushed back his older brother to kneel between their mother's legs. The naked mother knew what he wanted and had moved to the edge of her seat opening her legs even wider so that her little boy could eat his mother's pussy to his heart's content; which he did, making noisy, slurping sounds.

"How will you make it up to Mommy, bad boy Braddie?"

Katie's voice was hoarse with passion -- barely above a whisper. But in a room that was crackling with forbidden sexual tension, it was electrifying.

Then the moaning started as Katie began rubbing the side of her face along the length of her son's cock; occasionally flicking out her tongue to lick the droplets of cum from the shiny head. The incestuous mother was moaning and talking to her son's cock like a love-starved adolescent to his long lost sweetheart.

"I'll do whatever Mommy wants me to,"Brad retorted.

Brad was now fondling his mother's entire face with his cock -- skimming over her lips, nose, eyes, forehead and ears -- leaving a shiny trail of cum everywhere. Katie, eyes closed, was obviously enjoying the erotic caress, softly moaning and moving her face in harmony with her son's penis strokes.

"Mommy wants you to stop watching the porno channels until you're done with your school work. And even afterwards, you can only watch it together with Mommy, OK?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Brad was now focusing solely on his mother's lips, pushing the tip of his prick between her lips, knocking against her teeth.

"And Mommy wants her Braddy-boy to do dirty things to Mommy with his pee-pee!"

As Katie opened her mouth to speak, her son slipped his cock inside.

"What dirty things does Mommy want Braddy to do to her?"

"Mmmmm...fffffff...!"

Brad knew that his mother couldn't answer because her mouth was stuffed with his cock.

"Does Mommy want Braddy to play with her titties like this?"

The boy cupped his mother's small breasts in his hands, kneading the soft flesh and twisting the elongated, rubbery nipples.

The sex-hungry mother nodded her head in approval, pressing her younger son's tousled head deeper into her pussy and opening her mouth wider to fully swallow her older son's prick.

"But Mom, what if you're not home and I'm horny and need to masturbate?"

"Mmm...u can watch...our home movies...mmm"

"Aww, Mom, that's no fun -- I've seen them hundreds of times!"

As Katie sucked on her son's cock, she hit upon the ideal solution to her son's problem.

In between mouthfuls of his prick, the crafty mother advised her son.

"You can... (Suck)...jerk off... (Suck)...to home movies... (Suck)...of Mrs. Blake... ... (Suck)...if you like."

Brad fucked his mother's mouth more vigorously.

"Gee, Mom. That would be awesome! I'd give anything to see that hottie Mrs. Blake naked!"

"Mmmm...Braddie... (Suck)... you may get your wish... (Suck)...sooner than you think!"

Jeremy felt a twinge of jealousy on hearing Brad confess to lusting for his mother.

On the other hand, spying with his mother on Mrs. Henson' sexual games with her sons, had fired the boy up sufficiently to want to join them. He badly wanted to suck Mrs. Henson's puffy nipples and fuck her smooth, tanned body.

Jeremy could feel his cock swell to eruption point as he whispered in his mother's ear.

"Mom, I'm going to cum now...here I cum...Mom...Mommeee...ohhh, god ..."

Unable to contain his excitement, Jeremy's voice grew louder, becoming high-pitched as his cock flooded his mother's ass-crack with torrents of his virgin seed.

Jane also climaxed with a moan and her flailing hands flew to the half open door for support. Jeremy barreled into her with the force of his orgasm.

The door swung open and both the voyeurs, red-faced and in various degrees of undress and ejaculation, tumbled into the bedroom much to the (feigned) surprise of the Henson family.

Brad pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth to allow her to talk.

Katie, the ever-considerate mother, replaced her mouth with her hand, massaging and pumping her son's spit-slick erection.

"Hey there, neighbors - so nice of you to drop in! We were so looking forward to having you join us -- weren't we, Braddie?"

Brad had a foolish grin on his face and his gaze was fixed on Jane's naked breasts which hung down like large fresh cantaloupes, their dark brown eyes hypnotizing the young boy; he jerked his hips faster as his mother fisted his cock more vigorously.

The younger boy, Chris lifted his head up briefly from his mother's hairless pink gash to look at the visitors and then promptly returned to his eating, obviously relishing his work.

"Brad baby, now you can make your fantasies come true -- like cumming on Mrs. Blake's magnificent boobies -- they are really amazing, aren't they? Come on, let's have an Incest Fest!"

Brad nodded eagerly, looking with anticipation at the half naked object of his lust.

Katie waved to the new-cummers to join them as she continued to slow-stroke her son's cock which she now pointed towards Jane as an offering.

Jeremy pulled down his shorts and removed his T-shirt as Jane did the same -- both mother and son were as naked as the day they were born as they approached the Henson family.

"Jeremy hon, come here to Aunt Katie. Tell Aunt Katie all the dirty things you would like to do to her."

Mrs. Henson released her son's cock and looked towards the new boy, her mouth watering at the sight of his oversized swollen-veined penis which was shiny with secretions of both mother and son.

"Jane, my son Brad has been dying to cum on your boobies, so be a darling and play with him, will you? Chris honey, Mama will just lie on the bed so hold on a bit and then you can eat Mama's cunny."

Katie Henson grabbed hold of Jeremy's organ and led him to the bed; her younger son followed them doggedly. The slim, firm bodied mother lay down on the bed, opening her mouth and her legs wide as she ordered her son Chris to resume eating her pussy.

"Go for it, Chris darling; eat Mama's pee-pee!"

She then invited her special guest to fill her mouth.

"Jeremy baby, fuck Aunt Katie's mouth with all you've got!"

Following instructions, Jeremy straddled the sexy woman's face and pushed his cock against her moist lips; her tongue darted out to lick the juice that leaked through the orifice. Her hungry lips tightened around the knob and began sucking it -- gently at first - savoring the taste, smell and thickness.

Gradually, Katie's mouth opened wider to take in more and more of the stalk until she had swallowed almost half of the boy's massive twelve-inches and was bobbing her head to and fro furiously.

Katie just couldn't get enough of Jeremy's cock --she revelled in the organ's thick musculature and its sinewy smoothness which made it hard and resilient. She now understood why her friend Jane enjoyed her son's cock so much. She knew that she MUST have it in her cunt. And, more importantly, up her ass -- she shivered at the thought.

Jeremy couldn't help comparing the cock-sucking styles of the three mouths that had fellated his tool -- his mother, his school-friend Amy, and now, Mrs. Henson.

And although he was immensely enjoying Mrs. Henson's blow-job, he felt that of the three -- the one that excited him the most was his mother's cock sucking. The boy reasoned that this was due largely to the 'taboo-factor' of having forbidden sex with his mother. He gazed across the room to see his mother's naked full-bodied figure kneeling before Brad as the boy fucked the valley between her billowing breasts which she held up pushed together with her palms.

Jeremy felt a pang of jealousy as he saw Jane briefly drop her tits to pop Brad's cock into her mouth, moisten it with a few quick sucks and then trap it again in the soft velvety cushions of her abundant tit flesh.

Jane could see the jealousy in her son's gaze and she knew that he too could sense her displeasure at Katie Henson sucking his cock. Her son's penis belonged to her and it upset her to see someone else sucking it and pleasuring her 'little' boy.

Just as Jeremy had become overly possessive of his mother's body - hating the idea of even his father having sex with her, Jane knew it was going to be difficult accepting the idea of sharing her son with other women including her sister, Bea.

But, as her incestual experiences in her family and now, Katie Henson's advice, had indicated, sharing a loved one only heightened the forbidden pleasure. But it would take some getting used to, the horny mother rationalized as she saw her son's lithe form writhing and moaning in ecstasy under Katie's oral ministrations.

Katie Henson's tanned, lithe body was shiny with sweat as she pulled the boy's ass in thrusting strokes that plunged his tool into her mouth harder and deeper. Her lower body had now slipped off the bed as Jeremy pummeled into her mouth mercilessly.

Little Chris was still between her legs, eating his mother resolutely -- he had now pushed his entire hand inside his mother's cunt fisting her very thoroughly as he nibbled on her swollen clitoris.

In between sucks, Katie kept talking dirty to Jeremy.

"Jeremy, you mother-fucking stud -- tell Aunt Katie what is your dirtiest desire!"

"That's easy -- I want to fuck Mom!"

"And after that, what dirty stuff would you like Aunt Katie to do?"

"Well, Mom told me about how she had sex with you -- I'd like to see that. I'd like to fuck Mom while you two have sex."

Katie giggled and almost gagged on the giant cock.

"Jeremy you're a real fuck-head! You know your Mom is saving you for a special occasion!"

It was Jeremy's turn to chuckle.

"Well, no harm giving it a shot! OK, I'd like to see you and Mom slit-shagging while she gives me head!"

"Hmmm, we'll see what we can do about that...," Katie mumbled sucking harder on the boy's dick.

"Have you tasted Aunt Katie's pussy, Jeremy?"

"Yes, I have! Your pussy tastes like fresh flowers."

Katie choked.

"How...?"

The boy gave a smile of superiority as he told her about how much he enjoyed the taste of the salad made from the cucumber with which his mother had fucked her friend's pussy.

The lascivious woman smiled as her perfectly manicured hand darted to her bald pussy, fighting off her son's tongue to dip into her dripping honey-pot to scoop up a generous two-finger sample of cum which she popped into Jeremy's lips.

"Taste it fresh, boy! It doesn't get any better!"

Jeremy licked his lips in agreement.

"You taste yummy, Aunt Katie."

Sensing the other shoe about to fall, Mrs. Henson prompted.

"But...?"

"The taste and smell of piss in Mom's cum makes it sexier, somehow!"

Katie Henson could see that the boy was fast acquiring hedonistic tastes that would make him a very provocative partner.

She thought, "If he wants piss, I'll give him piss."

Jane could hear Katie's whimpers as she drew close to her orgasm.

She could sense that Brad was close to cumming too because she could feel his cock starting to tremble and his gasps grew louder. His fingernails dug deep into Jane's milky flesh, leaving red trails. She pressed her boobs tighter, now rolling and massaging the boy's imprisoned tool with her soft, sweaty flesh.

Jeremy was the first to cum followed closely by Brad -- two virile boy cocks splattered incestuous sprays of milky semen on the hungry mothers -- targeting their tits and face.

Jane licked Brad's cock clean and massaged the extra pools of cum into her skin like creamy moisturizer.

In between swallows, Katie shouted to Chris, "Baby, are you ready to drink Mommy's lemonade now?"

The little boy nodded and rushed to the washroom re-emerging with a large plastic tub which he put on the floor at his mother's feet.

Katie positioned her legs on either side of the tub as her son took his place in the center of the tub and resumed sucking his mother's clit. A loud wail signaled her cumming and Chris opened his mouth as wide as possible to catch the stream.

Katie's cunt heaved with pleasure and squirted out a thick spray of cum-juice that splashed her little boy's waiting face and arched over his shoulders to cascade into the tub sounding very much like a loud downpour of rain.

Her tanned body shook with the severity of the orgasm but she still refused to relinquish her meaty mouthful which she continued to suck until the last drops of virgin cum were squeezed out of Jeremy's organ.

The gushing fountain of Katie's cum which was slowly losing its force abruptly began flowing with greater intensity, making a hissing sound as it rapidly changed its color from a smoky white to a clear, amber hue.

From the smell and warmth of the liquid, everyone knew that Mrs. Henson was now pissing.

Her son Chris, who had obviously enjoyed his mother's golden showers before, was dancing in the rain and Jeremy too reached down to cup the wanton woman's open cunt and wash his hands in her piss.

"There, Jeremy, you asked for piss, you've got piss -- enjoy! Jane, Brad -- come, gather around here - you can have some too, if you like. My dear boy, Chris, will gladly share his Mommy's lemonade with everyone."

Katie felt like royalty as her incestual neighbors and her sons knelt at her feet, taking turns at sipping and playing in her streaming piss as it drummed down into the tub.

Wonderfully nimble fingers cupped and pinched her breasts, toyed with her livid pink labia and probed her most intimate recesses.

Brad held up Jane's breasts under the stream of his mother's urine, drenching her nipples which warmed to the sensation. He then proceeded to suck the rivulets of pee off them.

Jeremy, who was the only one still standing as the others sat in a circle at Katie's feet,was overcome by a fit of creative improvisation,as he let loose a stream of piss that splattered all over his mother's naked body.

Jane turned to look up into her son's lust-filled eyes as she deliberately opened her mouth to catch some of his savory liquid, letting the overflow dribble down the sides of her lips and stream down her body.

The room was filled with laughter punctuated with loud sighs of blissful release from mothers and sons who shared a very special form of obsessive love where nothing was taboo, perverted or prohibited.

And they celebrated the fact that this was just the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

drastique
drastique
237 Followers
12