The Education of Lilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was of average height and slim, her hair black and straight. She had about her face an exotic look that I recognized as middle eastern, and her accent, when she spoke to me, was indicative of an Egyptian heritage. The serpentine tattoos on her arms and the copper ankh she wore about her neck on a simple leather string supported this as well. A pair of thugs stood beside her, on to each side, tall and musclebound, with shaven heads and matching snake tattoos where there hair should have been. The thugs were dressed in jeans and tee shirts, but the woman was wearing tight leather pants and just a leather vest covered her torso, giving me an excellent view of her curves and cleavage, which I must admit was stunning.

The dagger in her hand only served to make her seem that much more attractive to me, though that may have just been the fact that it was a beautiful piece of work in its own right; The handle was carved bone in the shape of a pair of serpents entwined, the mouth of one serpent emitting the blade, the mouth of the other serving as a pommel with a black onyx stone setting. It was old, perhaps even ancient.

I tore my eyes from her and the fascinating blade to look around me to find that I was in a kitchen, though one that looked like it had not been used in an age. The stove and refrigerator were both of an older design, and no hum of electricity indicated that the fridge was operative at all. The one window in the room was covered over in black paint that looked like it had been there for quite some time as well. To my left was a heavy wooden door, which I was pretty certain was the door to the basement I had been in just a short while ago.

Some pieces came together for me: the pattern of blood on Lilah's body, the dagger in this woman's hand, the filthy dungeon reeking of past victims and this kitchen which was so obviously not in use. I had a strong suspicion as to what was going on here, and I opened my dark half to it, drinking in what I knew what I knew was there in great supply.

The woman was looming close to me, a smile on her cold lips as she fingered the tip of the dagger. "Now, I know that the thing we have in the basement is a demon, but a young one. My guess is a succubus. The question I have is, what the fuck are you?" She punctuated the question by laying the tip of the blade against my chest. I glanced down at where it pricked my flesh, a tiny bead of blood rising around the blade tip. "What manner of creature so brashly comes to the rescue of a demon, but takes the time to make her cum first?"

I looked up, meeting her gaze. "You haven't figured that out yet? I know what you are, after all."

This seemed to anger her, and so she slid the blade down along my chest, laying my flesh open just deep enough to hurt. It truly is a shame that I cannot soak in my own pain, because to be honest, it hurt like a motherfucker. I hissed through clenched teeth, and forced the hiss to turn into a chuckle. "You don't scare me, bitch." I said after a moment to catch my breath.

She slid onto my lap, straddling me, raising the dagger to my chin, "Watch your tongue or I'll cut it out. You obviously use sex magic, but you are no sex mage. That kind of magic is practiced by hippies and cultists, and you are certainly neither of those. Your blood, it smells... exotic." She pressed the blade against my cheek hard enough to cut me again, and I watched as her eyes tracked the trajectory my blood as it dripped down my face. "Tell me. What. Are. You?"

It might be noticed that whenever I refer to magick that I spell it with a terminal 'k', while when I refer to this woman's speech to me, the terminal 'k' is not there. This is no mistake on my part, it is a proper assertion of this woman's total ignorance of the arcane.

Her body resting on mine was just what I needed, such close proximity with all that sweet pain inside her. My spirit drank it in, powering me, I just needed a few more moments before I could make my move. "Don't think you can coerce me, vampire." I said, practically spitting the word in her face. "Because you are right, I am no mere sex magickan. I am something far more powerful, and much more dangerous than you can imagine. In fact, if you were wise, you'd drive that dagger right through my heart this very instant." For a moment I actually thought she would. I was gambling that her curiosity would get the better of her. As with all vampires, especially one of her age, new things are novelty, a fascination that cannot be so easily dispensed with, and I was certainly a new thing for her. Her hesitation was her undoing. "Because I know two very important secrets about vampires, especially old ones like you."

I could see in her eyes that she was beginning to reconsider her position. Sadly, she stood up from my lap. I had already absorbed what I needed from her, but I was quite enjoying the feel of her cold body against mine. I continued, "You see, like you, I feed on something that only others can provide, but in my case, I feed on pain. And vampires, well, they are always in pain."

She shook her head, taking a half step away from me. "You don't know what you're talking about, I feel nothing." Her voice was not so certain, though, and she surely took notice of the cut on my chest and cheek healing, the blood seeping into my flesh as my body reabsorbed it.

"Oh that is not true, vampire. You and your ilk are in constant pain, from the very night you are made. Every last one of you hurts for what you have lost. You just have no soul to tell you what that pain means any more. But it IS pain, and the longer you go without the sun, the more you miss it, the more it hurts. And you are so very old, aren't you?"

As I spoke the rope bindings at my wrists and ankles fell away and I rose to my feet. My infernal spirit rose to the surface causing my eyes to blaze yellow, infusing my voice with the multi-tonal quality that bespeaks demonic presence. The two goons made the smart call and tried to run away, but it did them no good. I was in the thrall of something I'd never experienced before, a rising of my infernal heritage unlike anything I'd ever known, and the powers I wielded in this state were intuitive and extreme. With a single word of power I sealed the house, shoring up the doors and windows with impenetrable barriers. At the same time, the doors to the kitchen slammed shut, separating the woman from her two goons. I could hear the thugs howling in fear in the other room, and this served to punctuate my next statement.

"And the second secret is that you are all driven by fear. You fear the sun. You fear the hunger. You fear destruction. You fear the unlife that will never end. You vampires, always thinking you are the worst of the worst." I pointed at the woman and the ropes that had bound my wrists flew from the floor behind me, wrapping tight around her wrists, and with an upward flick of my hand, the rope was drawn upward, drawing her arms with it, pulling her to her toes. The ancient knife fell from her hands, clattering uselessly to the floor. "But you are just leeches. Parasites." I stepped up to her, raising my hand to the vest that covered her chest, my fingers curled around the material. I jerked my hand down and the buttons on her vest ripped, the vest laid open revealing her olive flesh, her dark brown nipples, her slim and toned body to me.

I stepped closer to her, my hand slipping up along her waist to her breast, cupping one of those cold, firm orbs in my palm. Her reaction was an instant and intense moan of pleasure, as if my very touch sent waves of pleasure through her. The look in her eye told me she was surprised by this reaction, and some distant part of me knew I should also have been surprised, but I wasn't. I felt as if this were the most natural thing ever, as my touch should, always should, cause this very reaction.

I stepped in close to her taut body, my hand on her breast squeezing tighter as my mouth came close to her ear. "Would you like the opportunity to beg for your life, vampire?"

She moaned again, writhing against the ropes that held her up, her thighs slid back and forth against each other in eager need. "Please. Please..." she murmured, though I don't think even she knew what she was begging for. My hand slid down away from her breast to her laced up leather pants, my fingers deftly worked the laces until I could slide my hand down into them. She made a soft sighing sound as my fingers pressed between her legs, her slit responding to my touch in ways she had long forgotten was possible.

"Please what, you cold blooded bitch? Spare you?" Two fingers slipped up into her and her moan became desperate, wanton. "Fuck you?" Her hips began to rock back and forth causing her to lose her footing, swaying by the suspended ropes holding her wrists. "Or end you?" My hand moved faster, with more urgency and her moans became a constant groan of need.

"Yes, oh please yes!" She cried out again as her head fell backwards, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Her mouth opened in a constant moan of urgency, and I obliged her by moving my fingers inside her with more insistence. I lowered my mouth to hers, pressing our lips together. She responded by pushing her body closer to mine as my fingers worked relentlessly between her legs, thrusting in and out with the steady rhythm of a piston. While her body could not cum as a living woman's would, she did begin a mind shattering orgasm which caused her to bite down on my lip, drawing blood instantly. I paid no heed to the piercing pain of her fangs, instead I inhaled, or something like an inhale. I had seen Lilah do this often in the months she had been with me, and while I was not 'trying' to do it, these new instincts within me simply did it.

The vampire whimpered, writhed and moaned as I steadily drew her very essence from her. She did not have a soul, which I understood instinctively was the normal essence transferred by this method, but what I received from her was nonetheless nourishing, and it was just as surely killing her. As her orgasm waned, along with her essence, she began to disintegrate, her body reducing to dust in a matter of moments, leaving behind only a ghostly, echoing moan of pleasure. I licked what remained of her from my fingers. The ropes, which held nothing now, fell to the floor in a heap.

I turned away and regarded the kitchen door with my baleful gaze, and it flew open under the fury of my gaze. On the other side, the two vampire goons were cowering from me, frozen in the border lands between abject terror and the need to fight for their lives. I stalked toward one of them raising one hand, singling out one of them at random with a pointed finger. "You shall pay the price for treading on my territory," I said as I snapped my fingers. A surge of power erupted from me with this gesture and the vampire crumpled in on himself as if being crushed by a great fist, his final scream was barely more than a gurgle just before his unlife gave way to bloody death, his remains splattering his companion, myself, and the wall by which he had cowered.

I then turned my eyes to the remaining vampire, fixing him in my gaze. "You may flee," I said as I released the seal on the house, every door and window flying open at once in response. "And when you recount to others the events of tonight, tell them that I did not release you because I am merciful. Tell them I let you flee for one reason only, and that is so you can tell all the other vermin that stalk the night that the succubus Lilah is owned. She. Is. Protected."

The vampire needed no further cajoling and fled through the open door. I stood there breathing slowly, regarding the carnage I had reduced the one to, and in the back of my mind I understood that this level of power was in no way a normal manifestation of my demonic half. Something deeper was happening here, something I did not yet understand, but I had other things to deal with. The riddle of what I was in that moment was one I would have to solve soon though, for the power coursing through me threatened to take me over completely. Every cell in my body wanted to go out into the night, seduce the world and drink in its soul.

With a great effort I turned away from the beckoning night, stalked back through the kitchen to the door I had spotted earlier. Indeed it was the door to the cellar, and as I descended the stairs I could see that the vampires had redrawn the devil's trap, this time on the floor. It was even sloppier than the last one had been, drawn hastily in an effort to have it done quickly. They had not bothered with her shackles this time, so as I came into the room, Lilah was sitting upright, her eyes locked on me.

"Master?" She could sense the cloak of hell's power that surrounded me, cold see it clearly in my blazing eyes. Her questioning voice was not so much that she did not know it was me, for clearly it was me, but rather an unasked question as to whether I was in my right mind, which I was not. Through her demonic empathy she could sense the torrent of demonic urges within me, and in later days she had admitted to me that in that moment, as she had felt me coming down the stairs, she was expecting someone other than me, perhaps my mother or one of the other Thanes of Hell.

I held my hand up toward the devil's trap and my fury at the baleful sigil flared. This time, the very essence of the trap, the paint itself, simply sublimated away in a puff of faint smoke. Lilah looked around in awe at the floor where the trap had been, rising to her feet. I held my hand out to her, which she took hesitantly. I led her from that filthy cellar up the stairs, but she stopped me in the kitchen.

I could tell on her face that she was basking in the afterglow of what I had done to the vampire in this room, sampling of the lingering sexual energy that tainted the air in here. I could also tell there was more to her hesitance than simple admiration of the echoes of lust here.

"Come my pet, let us leave this place." I demanded, but to my very great surprise, she pulled her hand from mine.

"Not yet Master." I locked her in my gaze, prepared to command her to leave this place with me, but she took the moment and pressed her body against mine, one of her hands reaching for my crotch where she found my cock hard beneath my jeans. Her other hand slid up into my hair and as she did this, she whispered, "Take me. Right here."

Her words seemed demanding to me, and part of me reacted with a measure of incredulity, and I was filled with an impulse to punish her. Still, another part of me, specifically the part she caressed through denim with her skilled fingers, agreed wholeheartedly to her sentiment. I gave in to both impulses.

I reached up to slide my hand into her hair, taking hold of it roughly and jerking her head back. She reacted with a moan which turned into a needy whimper as I used this grip to pull her away from me, turning her to face away from me, and then bending her over the rickety table, pushing her face into the wood top.

"You want me to take you right here? Fine then, I will defile you in the same room where your captor was ended, is this what you want?" I spoke through clenched teeth as my fingers worked open my belt, then the button and zipper of my jeans. I could barely hear her breathy, moaning agreement to my demand past the blood and lust rushing through my head, and a moment later I was burying my cock deep inside her warm pussy.

I fucked her hard there in that dilapidated old kitchen. My cock pumped in and out of her with a relentless rhythm, my hips slapped against her bottom with a loud slap with each thrust, the table that supported her swayed and creaked beneath the onslaught. I could hear her muttering "Yes, Master, yes," but even this was lost in my sudden, uncontrollable need to fuck her, to fill her with my essence, to possess every part of my luscious pet.

After my cock was well lubricated by her eager pussy, I slipped my length out of her. I grinned as she made a soft disappointed whimper, but I was not done with her. I kept my one hand firmly clenched in her hair, but the other I slid down down her back to her ass, gripping one round cheek in my fingers and spread her wide to me. I pressed the head of my cock against her tight pucker and a feral growl escaped me as I started pushing in. With most mortal women, this was a technique that required patience and a measure of gentleness. Lilah, however, was a wanton whore of a demoness and she pushed back against me as she felt my cock invading her ass, so I gave her my whole length in one sudden shove.

Her hands flew out to the sides of the table, gripping hard, hanging on for dear life as I began to pump slowly in and out of her. She writhed, she moaned, she whimpered and begged me to fuck her harder, and I was happy to oblige her plea.

My own reactions were becoming primal as well. A guttural, demonic growl escaped my throat, and I could feel Lilah's succubus nature pulling at me, sucking at my energies even as her tight hole contracted around my cock. My grip in her hair grew tighter still as I hauled her head up off the table, forcing her to arch her back as I drove myself into her over and over. I could sense her orgasm building and I was totally undone by it. As she fell over the edge of ecstasy, I joined her, my cock erupting deep in her ass, filling her with a hot stream of of my thick seed. I drove myself into her, keeping my cock buried deeply as my fount of cum filled her, seeped from her, leaked down her thighs.

As my orgasm washed through me I could feel Lilah drawing deeply on the energies within me, taking it into herself. My eyes gave up the unholy yellow blaze and I felt my knees weakening. I leaned my weight on her back as I slid my cock out of her. I supported myself on her as my breath returned to me, as my lusts calmed. I could feel my humanity returning to me, and the damnable part of it was, I realized I had missed it. I stepped back away from her once my legs had strength again, gazing down at her quivering body.

It would be some time yet before I knew what it was that had happened to me. And while Lilah had only the slightest inkling of the truth, she had instinctively known that the only way to bring me 'down to earth' was by taking it from me. And she had taken it so well, I could not help but feel some pride in her as she rose from her position, turned to face me, and embraced me. I held her there in that dingy kitchen for a long moment, a rare moment of tenderness between us as I stroked her hair and she kissed my chest.

Finally I whispered to her, "We should be getting home, my pet." She nodded, whispering even more softly, "Yes, Master." She conjured for herself some clothes, and we walked home arm in arm, as if we were nothing but a pair of lovers on a late night walk.

In the following days she told me of how she had been captured by the vampires, how the female had used some sort of enchantment to catch Lilah's gaze, keeping her thoroughly enthralled and lured into the devil's trap. I in turn told her of my strange embodiment of my demonic heritage. Through it all, Lilah had learned some valuable lessons, some about the dangers inherit in the world, some about me and my capabilities. Also, she had learned that while I often voiced a resentment about being saddled with her, that I had come to care for her, to see her as a treasured possession, one that I was willing to fight and kill for. I suppose I had learned that as well.

In the following months I focused her education on the supernatural creatures which populated the world, teaching her to spot the tells that would clue her in to the true nature of the clawed, fanged and hungry denizens of the night. The gaps in my knowledge we explored together. It would be years yet before I realized that we were playing right into my mother's plans. That is a different story, though, and this one, the tale of how Lilah's education became my own, is done.

12