The Education of Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned out the light. I laid beside him for several minutes before I said: "Will?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"What?" he said. "I thought you didn't like that."

My first boyfriend Jerry had been a serious anal obsessive, and I'd always sworn that I'd had enough sodomy with him to last two lifetimes. But now, after that story, I felt like I had to reclaim Will again. I wanted to show him that I could give him everything Harold could. I obviously didn't have a penis, but I did have an asshole, and if I gave it to Will, it would be taking back the little part of him that I felt like I'd lost to the memory of his experience with a man. Or at least, that was my thought process.

I turned my back to him, and Will squirted something cool and slick into my anus. He slid inside with the same care and gentleness with which he did everything else. I realized as I took him into my most secret place that this was the last barrier, the one place I'd never taken him. I moved with him as I imagined Harold had, trying to make music like Will said. I embraced him inside. Loved his cock with my ass. Wished in that moment that I was a man, that I had a cock instead of a bleeding vagina. Wished that Will would lap the pearly beads of semen off my lightly fuzzed belly. I came when he came, in a dark and secret way.

12