The Education of Lisa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said. My voice came out as a choking sob.

"My poor darling." She kissed me back there. Strangely, her kisses were like a balm. They cooled and soothed my hot, throbbing buttocks. "I forgive you," she said with each kiss. "I forgive you. It does not matter if you have been unclean. I shall cleanse you."

With those words, she licked me clean. I felt her unnaturally long and powerful tongue at my ass, opening me up and penetrating me. Then she moved down and lapped my gasping pussy with firm tenderness. I leaned back into her, still crying. I felt like a little girl, finally given loving absolution by a disciplining parent. I was dripping wet by the time she lifted her head.

"I want to fuck you now, Lisa," she said. "I have a device."

"A device?" I said, wondering what terrible wonder she had in store for me now.

She went to her closet and returned with a bizarre-looking leather contraption.

"I bought this at a sex shop in Berlin," she said. "The Europeans are much more imaginative with this sort of thing. You can imagine the look on the customs agent's face when I brought it into this country."

I could see now that it was a strap-on dildo. Autumn fastened it around her waist and down between her legs, where there was a large plug to be inserted into her vagina. The thing had not one, but two protruding cock-heads; a large one and a smaller one.

"Have you ever been double penetrated?" Autumn asked casually.

I didn't trust my voice enough to answer.

"Don't worry," she said. "I shall be gentle."

Autumn applied a cool, wet lubricant to my ass and spread some of the stuff around my pussy, too, even though that was plenty wet. Then she fucked me with her strange and wonderful tool.

The dildo in my pussy was hard and smooth; the one in my ass was ridged and more flexible. Autumn flicked a switch and they both came to buzzing life. I felt them vibrate inside me; felt for the first time how little flesh connected the two pathways. It was a completely new sensation, just when I'd thought I'd felt it all. Autumn fucked me with a gentle, swaying motion, driving each false cock into me in alternating strokes. Pussy, asshole, pussy, asshole, pussy, asshole, until I creamed so hard that both holes clenched. Autumn cried out at the same time I did and I knew she'd had an orgasm as well. She pulled out of me with two little pops.

"Thank you, Lisa," she said. "You may get dressed now."

On unsteady legs, I walked through her apartment gathering my clothes. My blouse was essentially ruined. It was torn and nearly all the buttons were missing. Autumn gave me one of her white tank tops to wear. It was several sizes too small, and I had left my bra back at the gym, so you can imagine how it looked on me.

"Don't think that this means you get an 'A' in my course, Lisa," Autumn said as I was leaving. "I may be unethical, but I still expect my students to work for their grades."

I staggered from her place, knowing that I would not be able to sit down for several days. I was even more confused than I had been before. I had been disciplined, and I had loved it. I had thought that I had known everything there was to know about my own sexuality, but perhaps this meant my education was only beginning.

12