The Education of Marcie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the clit and clit hood there of course" she lectured, pointing with one finger as the rest held their position. "When going down on a girl, most guys make the mistake of heading straight to the clit. For me and a lot of girls, it's too sensitive at first. It's best to warm things up by exploring other places first. I guess it is just like guys, it all feels good."

"How do you know if you've never been with a guy?" I asked as more of a tease then a question.

I guess she took me seriously. "When I masturbate, silly, I always touch every place else until I'm ready to come, then it's the clits turn. A lot of my girlfriends complain that their boyfriends are clit-monsters."

Her hands released their hold on her cunt. "Do me, Mitch, I want to feel a man's mouth on my pussy. You don't mind, do you? Some guys just can't get into cunnilingus."

I hesitated, not because I minded, far from it, Marcie just seemed to always be one step head of me.

"Please?"

I decided to follow Marcie's blow job example and start with a tease. My tongue licked a path up one thigh stopping just short of the groove of her crotch and then reversed direction done the other thigh. I then nibbled with my lips and sucked a bit along the pathway I'd already claimed.

"That tickles," she giggled, "but it feels good."

I then concentrated on the hollow between her legs and pussy, licking, nibbling, sucking, whatever seemed right.

"Hmmmmm," was her simple response.

In a moment of inspiration, my hands slipped under her hard butt and lifted a bit, exposing that space between her cunt and her ass. My tongue took repeated trips from her ass to just at the bottom of her pussy opening.

"Oh wow! Yah. Keep doing that. That's goooood!" I think I was on the right track. I couple of times my tongue stopped to lick the outside of her asshole itself. I could feel her muscles tense as I explored but I think she was into it.

"Look, you've made my pussy swell all up without even touching it" she exclaimed.

I paused to inspect the damage and, sure enough, earlier her labia had been almost completely hidden but now they extended out over a quarter inch and had swollen several times thicker. Her whole pussy was spread open like a flower just waiting to be pollinated. Her red clit was also peeping out to see what was up. I could see it was time to get serious.

I licked along the outside of her lips with the tip of my tongue trailing along the groove between her inner and outer lips. Then I slowed, suck and tugging at her lips at times and licking at the edges of her opening. During this time Marcie didn't say anything, just moaned softly a couple of times. Her hips began a slow circular grinding, accentuating the stimulation on her cunt. Her cunt became hot and flowing with juices. I could see there was going to be a bit of a wet spot on the couch.

I looked up and said with a vengeful leer, "It's time to put you out of your misery."

My hands resumed their spot under her ass to give me a straight shot at my target. My tongue circled around her opening and finally plunged straight in. I wished I had a tongue as long as Marcie's but mine seemed to have good effect. She resumed the grinding of her hips and moans became more frequent until it was almost one continuous sound. I started to lap from her opening up to her clit, circle the clit, and go back down to her hole.

"Yes. Yes! YESSSS!" As she started to come she put her hand on my head, pressing me in. Her thighs suddenly clamped around my head as her whole body joined in the climax. Now remember, Marcie's a star soccer player with legs of steel. For a second I thought she was going to have a tough time explaining why there was a guy with a crushed skull on her couch. But it was only a quick spasm and her thighs went to the opposite extreme, stretched wide open to receive my mouth as fully as possible. When she went totally limp I knew it was time to have mercy.

As we sat on the couch, my arm around her and her head against my chest, she said, "Mitch, that was wonderful. I never dreamed it could feel that good."

"I don't know what you were worried about," I replied. 'I haven't had a lot of experience but you've got to be one of the sexiest babes around. Today has been special and I'll never forget it."

"Mitch?"

"Yah"

"There is just one more thing. I'm still a virgin."

With that her hand started rubbing my cock through my shorts. It had been hard all the time I was going down on Marcie and was now in the semi-flaccid state that a cock faced with disappointment gets to until you can get home and ease the pain. Her stroking immediately returned it to a Grade-A woody.

"Marcie, are you sure?" I asked.

"I trust you. I don't want some guy I hardly know and who could be half drunk doing it. Don't worry, if it hurts, I'm sure I'll get over it and you can have some fun. Now strip down, I want you naked."

Marcie remained seated and watched me as I shucked my clothing. When done, I sat beside her and gave her a long, gentle, loving kiss. No tongue gymnastics this time, just something to express our fondness for each other. As we broke for air, she flung one naked leg over mine, spreading her thighs wide. "Touch me with your fingers Mitch, get me going again."

You're a little vixen, you know that." I reached down and stroked each taut thigh gradually moving up until I cupped her pussy and rubbed in a gently circular motion. Her cuntlips were beginning to peek out so I stroked each in turn, encouraging them to swell some more. I was surprised that her lips were dry put when by finger explored her center, I found slick juices beginning to plow, I painted her whole area with her juices until every area I explored was wet and slick. During this time Marcie was slowly stroking my cock, not really to bring me closer to climax, but just to keep me interested. I was interested. I formed my two fingers into "V" moving up and down her lips and keeping her clit constantly stimulated between the vee. She began her low moan and grinding motion of her hips showing that I had struck gold. Finally, "Stop Mitch, I don't want to climax before it's time." I got half up to move her down flat on the couch with her head in the pillow. As I started to get on top she said, "Wait Mitch, let me do it, that might be easier." Marcie always wants to be in control but I didn't mind. I had never done a virgin before (at least I don't think Tiffany was a virgin, we were both so drunk at the time) and I was unsure just how forcefully to push in; besides, if it hurt like hell, she'd have only herself to blame.

We switched places with me on my back, my peter pointed skyward. She got astride me and grasped my cock in her hand. She moved my cock head up and down her outer opening, thoroughly moistening the head for its later task. It also was sexy as hell, Marcie's head was thrown back with her eyes half closed, she kept the motion up longer than she really needed to just to slick me up; by the time she was down, her juices were flowing freely down my shaft. I was glad when she stopped; I couldn't have taken much more of that myself. Holding my cock firmly she shifted positions slightly several times until she was satisfied that things were well centered so my cock would drive straight up into her. Then, for a second she was still, she bit her lip and had a look of determination on her face. She sat down firmly on my cock, applying her full body weight to the task. It didn't feel like I was braking through a complete barrier, more like what was an ultra small opening widened fairly quickly until it was still tight but accommodating.

"Well, that was much ado about nothing," she said as the tension showing on her face relaxed into a smile.

"It didn't hurt?" I asked.

"Just a pinch and it's already gone. Now kiss me you virgin-ravaging stud."

With me fully imbedded but neither of us moving, we embraced into a kiss. This time we went into a tongue wrestling passionate kiss like we did earlier. As we kissed, Marcie began a grinding motion, not pumping but moving in circles so that the head of my cock rubbed her cunt walls, small circles at first but I could feel her pussy relax a bit and she ground the circles wider and wider. Marcie suddenly sat upright so my cock was in her as deeply as possible.

"I want to try something." She said with a twinkle. She resumed the circular motion but that at the end of the circle I could feel her cunt walls tighten, gripping my like a vacuum cleaner that was trying to suck the life out of me. She repeated the motion, circle, tighten, circle, tighten, several times. The combination of the fraction of my cock head against her and the feeling of her cunt muscles sucking me further into her were driving me up the wall. I tightened my grip on her hips trying to hold back. Marcie must have been ready too because she shifted to a quick pumping motion but on each down stroke she moved slightly forward so the pressure of my cock was applied to the front surface of her cunt. Her head lolled back and she began an "Oh, Oh, Oh . . .I'm coming!"

I ended my passivity and drove up into her, matching her stroke for stroke and then held on the up stroke, buried deep as my come spurted into her. We both collapse limp as I felt my come and her juices flow out of her onto my groin.

After we had cleaned up and dressed we met again by the couch. Marcie held both my hands in hers and, with a sweet look said "Mitch, that was wonderful, you were great. But I want to be sure that we can still be buddies. I knew what she meant.

This night was to be a one-time thing. I don't think she really intended this night to be a "how to" about sex. When she went to college in a few days she would playing NCAA soccer and taking premed courses and would have little time for anything else. I think she wanted to find out, with someone she could trust and in a controlled environment, whether sex really was a so great she shouldn't or could it stay on the shelf until she was done with her studies, soccer, internship, etc. I hope I convinced her it is worthwhile.

I saw her yesterday as I helped her load up her belongings in a U-Haul. We didn't say a thing about that night nor was there any touchy-feely; as she left for school we just shared a brother-to-sister type embrace.

The bottom line is that I don't think we'll ever get it on again, the experiment is over and it would be too much like fucking a sister. Besides with her temper and assertiveness, we would probably make terrible lovers. But we will always be buddies, won't we, Plank.

12