The Education of Mira

Story Info
Seductive stranger holds proud virgin captive.
2.4k words
4.45
74.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whisper of a lone gust of wind slipped silently and quickly through the rustling leaves. Mira stopped for a second, listening keenly into the darkness of the night. Rain was imminent she knew. She made the disheartening realization that her detour through the forest meant a deluge would prevent her from making it safely home. She drew her cloak about her tighter, her boots gently crushing down the twigs beneath her feet as she mentally berated herself for not bringing along her horse.

That was the kind of renegade Mira had always proven herself to be. Such as wearing trousers rather than skirts... running and scampering through the forest when there was cooking and cleaning to do... and most recently taking up the sword to learn the finer art of fencing. Her mother shook her head in wonder at this daughter, who seemed to have rather been born a son.

Though to look at her, one would never guess she was anything other than a woman. Her ebony hair flowed like silk down her back to her waist and her lovely lavender eyes shone brightly when her full lips curved into a smile. Her waist was small, but her heavy bosom swelled proudly in front of her. The hips were inviting to place strong male hands upon and draw her generous feminine curves into a heated embrace. If they could get close enough to dare... Mira was a woman who allowed no one the pleasure. She was far too proud to be owned by anyone.

The wind was increasing as she darted through the dark forest, and for a moment she could distinctly hear another's footfalls in the leaves and twigs around her. She halted, her hand on her sword.

There was nothing. She peered into the darkness, unable to make anything out of the shadows... and then quickened her steps toward the depths of the thick of the forest. Again, it seemed her steps were mirrored. Again she halted. Again... there was nothing.

The gentle first drops of rain began to splatter against the hood of her cloak, and a very unladylike curse escaped her lips. Bolts of lightning lit through the trees, whose foliage protected her from much of the rain. As she moved along, her eyes were ever searching for a dry place to wait out the storm. At last. Lightening flashed just long enough to show her the shape of a cottage hidden there by the trees. As she drew closer, she detected no movement from the dark windows and got the feeling it was just an abandoned dwelling.

She knocked at the heavy oaken door, but wasn't surprised when no one answered. She pushed it open a bit. One could tell from the infrequent flashes of light that it was empty. She opened the door further and went inside.

Through each room she wandered, discovering bedding in one of the rooms toward the back. Her fortune was good as she realized it had blankets. The coldness and moisture from the rain had chilled her to the bone. With a smile of great satisfaction she slid in between the blankets, not even bothering to remove her cloak. After the trembling subsided, she began to doze.

Murmuring in a dream, she shrugged away the tiny prick of something sharp pressing into her shoulder. It returned quickly, and pressed in harder. Her heavy eyelids fluttered to find a sword pressed on her shoulder, it's silver blade flashing with the lightening. She dared not start. She knew that the person holding this blade could easily impale her.

"Who are you?" the gruff male voice demanded. "What are you doing in my house?"

Before she could answer she felt the blankets be ripped away. She used that moment to scurry away from the blade and off the other side of the bed. She noticed that she was thankfully on the side of the room where the door was... and she bolted quickly through the door and made her way blindly out of the house and out into the raging storm.

Heavy footfalls followed her into the rain only this time her own sword was there to greet him. The cloak shielded her face and frame from this stranger, however his body was clear to see. He stood a bit over 6 feet tall and had long unruly hair that danced around in the breeze like liquid copper. His dark eyes glared at her ominously, while his smirk belied he was strategizing his next move. Taunt muscles moved against the thin fabric of his shirt as his arm raised.

Mira clasped both hands on the sword as she lifted to meet his challenge. When he swung she was ready. The clank of the blades was foreign even to her, but her fear ruled her adrenaline as she combated him quite well for the novice she was. For minutes she held him off... reading his moves through his eyes. When lightning flashed again... and she caught glimpse of the handsome curve of his jaw coming closer to her own, her grip loosened and he easily swung her sword away. She gasped and moved back as he advanced on her with angry victory.

"Now we can see who you are," he muttered, his blade coming up quick through the buttons holding her cloak together. Within a second it was split free and falling from her shoulders... her taunt breasts straining against the paper-thin fabric of her shirt.

She caught the surprise in his eyes and used the moment to turn and dart away... but he was quick to follow, tackling her in the wet debris of the forest floor. She struggled against him, trying to claw him with her fingernails and kick his shins with her boots, but he was too tall.. too consuming against her petite frame. "Calm down, you little hellcat," he swore, pressing her into the ground with his body weight.

"Let me up!" she screamed.

"Not until you tell me what you were doing here," he told her.

She struggled more but when she felt his hard contours press against her panic overtook her and she began to scream. His hand clamped over her mouth. "Are you going to calm down?" he asked. She said nothing. He lifted his hand away and she began to scream again. Quickly his mouth descended on hers, and the sheer shock of his warm, wet lips covering hers was enough to shock her into silence.

He lifted his head and his dark eyes held an evil glint as he stared into hers. "There. Now that's more like it." His gaze traveled over her soft features. "Now. What is your name?"

Her lips clamped shut in silent defiance. Stubbornness gazed back at him from the lavender depths of her eyes. He just laughed. He lifted away, but picked her up as he did so, tossing her over his shoulder quite easily. She kicked, she screamed, but it was all to none effect as he carried her back into his cottage and into the room with the bed. He plopped her down unceremoniously. Before she could raise back up he was whisking off his belt and tying her arms above her head, her hands bound together at the post.

"What are you doing??" she squeaked.

"Aha.. she speaks." He laughed softly.

"Untie me!" she demanded hotly. He ignored her as he set up the lantern and lit up the room. "I said, " she gritted through clenched teeth, "untie me!"

He stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at her. "Such demands from one bound so securely."

"You have no right to keep me here against my will like this!" she informed him.

"And you had no right to trespass on my property," he retorted as he gathered his sword. "It is a criminal act. I have every right to legally detain you." He leveled the sword on her shoulder. "What would you consider appropriate punishment for an act such as you have done?"

She kept silent and still as she read the intent in his eyes. Slowly the sword moved from her shoulder to the crevice between her full breasts. Her nipples hardened in response to the feeling, and he smiled wickedly. Gently, swiftly, he nicked away each button of her blouse.

She tugged her arms to try and free herself as her panic began to rise. The cool air was a shock to her heated flesh and a flush rose in her cheeks as she realized her breasts were freed from her blouse and in full view of his hungry stare. She dared not move as the blade slipped further down her stomach to her pants. With a quick turn of the wrist her pants were unfastened. He put the blade away and turned back to her slowly. His fingers clasped the material of her pants and tugged them free so quickly she couldn't fight him. Swiftly he grabbed one of her ankles and, after tearing material from her blouse, tied it to the post at the foot of the bed. He repeated the same action with the other ankle.

She lay there totally exposed and bound before this stranger. She was frightened but dare not show him that. But also, and much more alarming, she found her flesh electrified as it had never been - each bolt searing into her loins. Her nipples were taunt, her clit throbbing and wetness belying a desire such as she had never known.

He drew away, picking up his sword. Carefully he ran the very tip of the blade along her flesh, so lightly it did nothing but merely tickle. He ran it from her ankles and calves, over the insides of her knees and thighs, then back down again. "You are a beautiful prisoner" he told her, his eyes slowly moving over her flesh to her eyes. "I almost don't want to punish you."

She said nothing only whimpered softly as the edge of the blade slipped through her most private of hair. Her legs were spread so wide he could have invaded her with the blade had he wished to do so. She closed her eyes and prayed he would have mercy on her.

The blade moved away. She opened her eyes to find him kneeling in between her legs. His dark eyes were cloudy and difficult to read. "How do you think I should punish you?" he repeated, his voice husky. When she said nothing he ran his fingers up the insides of her thighs. "I see I will have to make you talk," he murmured. She trembled underneath his hands as fear and anticipation clashed into one big explosion in her stomach.

His fingers drew her open and his hot breath danced against her moistness. She gasped as the firm tip of his tongue touched the tip of her clit gently. Never before had something felt so electric. His tongue moved against her easily, creating rings of fire as it ran circles around her clit. Then he flicked his tongue over it, causing her to jump. Faster and faster he worked his tongue, as one fingertip gently outlined the outside of her. She found herself responding to his mouth, her hips rocking against him. When that finger began to slip in, she couldn't hold back the moan she had locked in her throat.

So tight this virgin was for him moans of his own mingled with hers. His mouth clamped hungrily onto her clit, sucking her into his mouth as his finger slid quickly inside, moving around, making her wild. Screams of pleasure tore from her lips as she came violently. He didn't give her respite.. he continued sucking her clit and fucking her with his finger, making wave upon wave of each orgasm continually peak. She was shuddering still as he moved his mouth away and lifted up slowly.

He said nothing to her as his eyes locked with hers. So intense was his gaze she barely noticed as he quickly tore away his shirt and his trousers. His cock springing forward, throbbing and full. He had to have her, he was mad with desire. She was so dazed from the pleasure he had brought her with his mouth she dared not refuse him. His weight descended upon her as his lips circled one hard nipple and sucked it deep into his mouth. She groaned loudly, and in response he put the head of his cock against her dripping wet pussy. She could feel the thick head moving against her, wanting to fill her.

He lifted his head, looked her square in the eye and asked again, "What would you consider punishment for your crime?"

His body was hard and strong against her, she could feel his breath upon her face. Into his dark, stormy eyes she felt her soul fall. Calmly and clearly she replied, "If you didn't take possession of me hard and fast right this very moment."

He chuckled softly, "No," he growled. "That would be punishment for me." His mouth crashed down on hers, his tongue driving in between her full lips. She responding in kind.. her tongue wrestling with his own as she moved her hips against the head of his cock. His fingertips found her clit and he rubbed it quickly, stimulating her so strong that she felt herself cumming again. Just as she was at the peak of her orgasm, he drove his huge cock right into her virgin pussy, pleasure and pain fusing into one glorious explosion in her mind. He never stopped rubbing her clit as he began to fuck her fast and hard, his mouth lowering till his teeth grabbed her nipple and bit down till she cried out. Just as he was about to demand her to beg him for more, she screamed out for him to push harder, faster, more. His thrusts wildly obeyed, ravaging her insides as he invaded her body over and over again. His fingers brought her to orgasm after orgasm.. and the feeling of her tight hot pussy exploding over him was enough to take him over the edge. With a shout of pleasure he drove himself inside and kept himself deep as his expelled his seed into her pussy.

They lay there for long minutes afterward.. saying nothing. He finally moved away. "My dear, you must prepare for tomorrow. I will let you get your sleep."

Her confused eyes met his. "You're not going to untie me?"

He shook his head slowly. "That comes tomorrow... with your next lesson."

She gasped. "Lesson for what?"

His dark eyes met hers. "To be my lover."

And as she watched him extinguish the light of the lantern and leave her in the quiet darkness she realized be it curse or salvation... it was all she wanted to be.