The Education of Ms. Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
First experience as a submissive.
3.9k words
4.16
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months ago, he told me, "You just wait until we get to a place where I can tell you not to cum, and you don't cum until I tell you it is ok." Little did I know....

Last night after a bit of reading, and some discussion, I had my first experience as a submissive. A little background here -- I am a total soccer mom. I am very independent, own my own business and am a natural control freak. I am raising kids, recently divorced, and have spent a fair amount of time with the man who introduced me to this idea. He had not been involved with anyone who did this before either.

We had agreed beforehand that if he heard me start yelling out state names, to stop ("Safe word is important," the "directions" said.) We agreed I would call him Master, and if he directed me or asked me a question, my response would be, "Yes, Sir." Beyond that is was to be an exercise in total trust and experimentation.

I sat up on my knees, totally nude next to him. He was also nude. It had been a very sexually charged weekend. As I got up on my knees, he reached under me and ran his finger along my slit, reaching in to let me know I was wet. His eyes were locked on mine. Since I tend to cum very easily and frequently in the right circumstances, as soon as he reached under me he looked at me and told me, "You don't cum until I tell you to cum." His eyes were so intent, his jaw squared, he meant business.

I had agreed to this, had agreed to participate, and so I told him, "Yes, Master, I will not cum until you tell me it is ok."

He proceeded to press, rub and play with me, cupping both outer lips in his hand, then running his finger along the slit and slipping it inside as though to remind me how wet I was, and to keep me tingling on the edge. He told me again, "You don't cum until I tell you to cum." At first that was very difficult. However, I placed my trust in this Master and would not disobey him.

As I sat there on my knees, legs spread, him playing with my clit and my lips, I looked over and saw that he had a very large erection. "Master, may I suck your cock?" was probably music to his ears.

"Yes, you may," was his answer. I leaned over and took him in my mouth, wet and ready. The precum was so sweet, and his cock so hard. He was so excited for my mouth that it slipped right in and the bobbing up and down, sucking and licking came so easily, so naturally.

In my experience, it is unusual for this man to take pleasure for himself; he says he enjoys pleasuring me. As we have experimented and played, I have done things to him no other woman has done. He is a skilled and generous lover but does very little for himself. He does not ask for me to do things to or for him. One of my biggest reasons for participating to this exercise was that I agreed to submit to him, allow him to use me, to use my body for his pleasure. He was to direct and control and take pleasure in any way he wished from me.

He reached up and grabbed my hair, all of it, and held it tight at the back of my head. He then used this handle to push my mouth up and down, up and down, to make me take all of him into my mouth and then pull all the way up to the ridge, then push back down again. He set the tempo and the depth; I was there merely to give him pleasure. After a few minutes, he used the handle of my hair to pull me back to my knees. He looked at me again and asked what I wanted. "I wish to mount you Master."

"Not yet." The wave of an orgasm was so close, and I think he could see it was right there, so he reminded me not to cum until he told me it was ok.

Again, he reached under me and began to play. He pressed on my clit as though it were a button. He pressed hard, held it between his finger and the underlying bone, pressed and pressured and let it hurt so good. He then pinched it between his fingers and again, squeezed and made it hurt so good. Master watched me as he did this, waiting for a sign, waiting for a safe word. I knew he would not hurt me, and pushed just a little beyond what I had allowed before. The pain added to my experience, heightened my senses which were already in full arousal. Have you ever been told not to cum and held back? It is very difficult and helps keep all nerves on standby, ready to go. He pushed a finger into me, continuing to press my clit, keeping pressure there as well.

It was totally unexpected when he instructed me, "Cum on my hand, Bitch." I did not even consciously process what he told me but felt the wave sweep over me and I felt the most intense release. His fingers were inside me, he was pressing my clit and he began thrusting in and out, knowing exactly what to do to bring me over the edge. The edge had really been when he told me to cum on his hand, but his moves and the pressure and timing, the mental part of this, really did it for me.

After, he and I just looked at each other in amazement. We did not break out of our roles, but we did study each other for a moment. He stayed in charge. He allowed me a moment to recover and then began moving in and out of me again with his fingers.

Finally he asked, "Do you wish to mount me?"

I looked over at his throbbing cock and answered, "Yes, sir, may I mount you?"

He said, "You may."

Knowing I was going to cum almost immediately upon penetration, he reminded me, "You will not cum until I tell you to cum." As he said this, his eyes were locked on mine, and I saw that his jaw was still squared, that he was taking this as seriously as I was.

I positioned myself just above him and began to lower onto his cock. This position was one of my favorites and I tend to cum almost immediately upon penetration. Knowing how hard it was going to be for me to mount him in the position, and not cum, was an exercise in total control. But I was here for my Master's pleasure, and it was important to me that I obey him. I slowly slid down his member and sat on him, with him fully erect and fully inside of me. I looked at him and reminded myself, "I will not cum, I will not cum," over and over until the wave passed. He watched me very closely, keeping his face neutral, jaw still squared and knew that I had obeyed him.

He pressed up into me and began moving slowly, in and out of me. I leaned down and put my hands on either side of him, trying to find a way to not have him rubbing my g-spot while I was under the command not to cum. I pulled his hands up and laced my fingers through them as a way to communicate the tension in my body as I held back. He pushed and pressed up to me, and met my body halfway as I rode him. When he could see that I was getting close, he reminded me again, "You will not cum until I tell you to cum."

"Yes, Master, I will not cum."

He picked up the pace, watching me, and then slowed back down. I kept closing my eyes, focusing on the sensations of him inside me, in and out, the wetness, the softness of me, the hardness of him. Each time I opened my eyes, he was looking at me, searching my eyes, watching my face, gauging my excitement, how close I was to the edge. He began to direct me again: "Fuck me, Bitch. And DO NOT CUM. Ride me hard, but DO NOT CUM." I did as I was told. I was writhing around on him, legs on either side of him, up and down, round and round, savoring the sensations, focused, when he uttered those magic words: "Beg me when you are ready."

"Please, Master, Please, MAY I CUM?"

"No," he responded.

I backed off and slowed my pace. I asked again, "Please, Master, May I cum?"

"No," he answered again. It was getting harder and harder. I was so tuned in to my body, to his reaction, so desiring of pleasing him, of obeying him. It was getting easier to follow his commands.

I whimpered, "Please, Sir may I cum?"

He whispered back, "Yes, you may cum." The explosion that rocked my body was at a level I had never felt before. Having saved up so many little orgasms, this one was like an earthquake. The tension was incredible and the release was phenomenal. He felt it, I am sure, felt the contractions against his cock, felt the wetness spreading as I squirted cum all over him. Not only was it intense, it was long. The waves just kept washing over me, the screams and moans involuntarily leaving my lips. Master had not told me it was ok to make any noise; only that it was ok to cum. And boy did I cum.

He was very in tune with me. He could tell that had been intense and had taken a lot out of me. Yes, he was in charge and yes, this was all about his pleasure, but he told me to lie down next to him. Typically, I am multi-orgasmic anyway and it was not at all unusual for me to have one orgasm after another, even if they are pretty intense. He will sometimes offer to take a break and I don't always take him up on it. But this time, I was incredibly grateful for the opportunity to attempt to catch my breath and recover for a second.

I lay next to him and he moved away from me. He got up and walked around the bed, then climbed up on the other side of me. He spread my legs and began using his hand to stimulate me again, all the time watching my face and gauging my reaction. Knowing him as well as I do, I think he was watching me to make sure he did not hurt me. He knew that having just cum as hard as I did that I might not remember the safe word, might let him push too far. I would not have agreed to this experiment with anyone else. The level of trust between us was a huge part of why I agreed to participate.

He spread my legs wide, and moved slowly, as if to antagonize me. I love receiving oral and could tell that was his plan, but watching him move so slowly, so deliberately, made me ache. I so longed to feel his tongue glide along the slit of my lips, gently parting them and seeking the wetness between. I longed to feel the slight roughness of his facial hair, just the smallest hint of stubble, on my most sensitive parts. I longed to feel the smoothness of his tongue gliding over my inner lips, sucking up the juices. Then I remembered that I was not to cum unless and until he told me to do so. Therefore, I lay there, quivering, watching him, waiting for his touch, whenever and wherever he deigned to give it to me, waiting for his move.

He moved his hands up and down my legs, caressing and enjoying the softness and smoothness of them. I watched as he studied my body, looked over every inch and savored the anticipation of where his next touch would be. Would he put his finger in me again? Would he touch my ass? Would he lick me? Where would he lick me? He hovered over me for what seemed a long time, and then leaned down and ran his tongue along my belly. He started near my breasts and ran his tongue down to my lips. Then he looked up at me and put his hands on my breasts, pinched the nipples ever so slightly, and then really pinched them. His eyes were locked on mine, and as he pinched hard, I remembered that I was under command not to cum until he told me it was ok. I held back, wow, it seemed like it was getting easier, and did not cum. It was hard though, he knew my body so well, knew that pinching my nipples alone could send me over the edge in the right circumstance.

He turned on the bed so that he was perpendicular to me, and leaned his face down very close to my pussy. His breath, his hot, hot breath, teased my lips and had me aching to arch up and press my pussy against his mouth. However, I remembered that I was here for his pleasure; that he was in control; that I was to do exactly what he told me. He had not told me to press that luscious, wet and ripe pussy against him, so I held it back.

He started slowly, quick little nips, darting his tongue against my swollen lips. The juices were seeping out, I was so wet, anticipating, waiting for him to release me. He took his broad, soft tongue and ran it the length of my lips, pressing in to lick the soft inner lips and circling my clit. He paused, and then reminded me that I was not to cum until he told me it was ok. Then he pushed a finger into my pussy, and then another. I arched up against his mouth, against him, wanting more, wanting to let go, and remembered. I held back and lay there letting him ram his fingers in and out of me, letting him do as he pleased. He sensed how close I was and backed off. It took me a moment to come down, but I did. When he put his fingers back in me, he also put one in my ass.

It is important to note here that my ass is another sure-fire way to make me cum, and cum hard. I love it when he touches me there, gives me a finger, licks me, puts his tongue in me, and especially when he fucks me in the ass.

This had to be a test. I could feel his fingers in my ass, in my pussy, and feel his tongue on me. He began to work his fingers in and out of me, pushing them all the way in and out, slowly at first, and then really fucking me with his fingers. I ached to cum, but remembered each time I got close that Master had told me not to cum until he said it was ok. I held back but could feel it building and building and building. He could tell when I got very close, and he would sit up, take his fingers out of me and slap my lips, slap my thigh, give me a sharp reminder that he was in charge.

"Master," I begged, "may I please suck your cock?"

"Yes," he said.

"Master, may I PLEASE suck on your balls?"

"Yes," he answered. Finally, a distraction. He hovered above me, and I took his balls in my mouth. I could focus on not being too rough, I could focus on the feel of his balls gliding around in my mouth. I could focus on the texture of his sac, the warmth of his skin, the shaft of his cock hitting me in the face. Finally, I could focus on something other than the intense pleasures he was giving me and not letting me have. I took his shaft in my mouth and he pressed it all the way in, nearly gagging me.

Months ago, he asked me to piss on him. I was unable to do so. For years I had been told that was just nasty, not allowed, even a little dribble was unacceptable. So even though he had asked me to do that for him, I had been unable to. Recently however, I had been able to relax more and more with him, and had found myself, at his urging, completely letting go. I always use the bathroom before sex anyway, so there is not much there but he wanted it, and when it happened, I liked that I was able to please him.

This came to mind as he hovered over me, and I thought it was a release he might enjoy, that I might be able to do, and I NEEDED a release. I asked, "Master, I promise I will not cum until you tell me is it ok. But may I piss please, Sir?"

"You may," he answered. It took a few seconds but I let go a small amount and he jumped back. He quickly recovered and said he hadn't expected it. But I could tell he enjoyed it.

Shortly after he let me do that, he told me to cum. He had two fingers in my ass, two fingers in my pussy and his mouth on me. It was instantaneous, and intense. Luckily, I had a towel under me, because when I came, I really let go. I came hard, pissed myself, and could not stop cumming. I asked him to please look at the clock, what time was it? Knowing how aware he is about time except when we are making love, I wanted him to know and had glanced at the clock during the last orgasm. He told me and I pointed out to him that he had kept me on the edge for eleven minutes! I don't think I have ever gone that long playing with him and not cum. He giggled and said he was going to make me wait twenty minutes for the next one.

Oh no, I thought. I know I agreed to this, but that would be pure torture. Going only eleven minutes had been extremely difficult. I did not think I could do twenty. Then I began to wonder.... We had not set punishment, even though the "directions" recommended it. I wondered what he would do if I came without his permission. Then I brought myself back, knowing I had agreed to this, and held myself to it. I trusted that he was not here to hurt or torture me, that this was for pure pleasure, and I went on faith that what we had agreed to was what we were going with. As it was happening, I realized how very much of a mental exercise it was.

He climbed on top of me and before I could even remember the instruction not to cum, I felt it building. Just the anticipation of a change in position, knowing how he felt inside me in that position, caused the wave to start building. He put just the ridge inside me then held himself over me and looked at me, gazed at me until I looked up at him. Our eyes met and he reminded me firmly again that I was not to cum unless and until he told me it was ok. Then he pressed all the way into me, pushed himself all the way in and held it there. He told me to clench, and I did so. He made a slight noise, and I felt very pleased with myself for providing him pleasure on his command. I was pleased that he had finally told me to do something that would please him.

He rocked in and out of me for a few minutes, with me desperately trying not to cum the whole time. Then he finally told me, "Piss on my balls." Again, without thinking, as when he first let me cum, I let go without even processing it. I felt the warmth right after he told me and heard his gasp. I am not sure if I heard him correctly, but I am pretty sure he said I was a very good little slut. Again, I felt an enormous satisfaction that came from having submitted myself to him, allowing him to control the entire situation. I had been able to follow very direct commands, and been able to do something I had trouble with in the past, and I had given him pleasure. Being able to do that for him, on command, without hesitation, gave me a very high level of satisfaction and a very raw feeling of pleasure.

Within a short time, he told me he wanted to hear me beg, beg him to let me cum. I asked, "Please, Sir may I cum?"

He said no. Each time I asked, I let myself get a little closer to letting go, let myself push against that release. When he said no, I pulled back.

I waited a few strokes and asked again, "Master, may I please cum?" Again, he said no. I took a deep breath and focused again on the feel of him thrusting in and out of me, focused on the wet warmth, the smooth glide, the slickness of our excitement, all the while feeling the wave build and build and build.

I quietly asked him, barely able to hold back, in a whimper, "Sir, PLEASE May I cum?"

This time he said "Yes, cum now."

He truly knew my body and at this point, he showed me how well he knew it. As I let go, he continued to thrust in and out of me, timing his thrusts with the contractions and waves, watching my face, and keeping me cumming for a long time. He could tell it was intense and that it just kept going, and he kept riding me in exactly the right way to let me stay right there on the crest of the wave. When it finally broke, I was totally spent. My legs were quivering. Every muscle in my body was relaxed, and I melted back into the bed. There was a warmth that spread from my pussy throughout my body -- it reached all the way up to the top of my head, the tips of my fingers and the ends of my toes. He pulled out and lay there between my legs, holding me while I rocked with aftershocks. He told me it was ok to go with them, and as we lay there, my body continued to quiver and occasionally shake again as I experienced another involuntary spasm, then another, and another.

He looked down at me and told me I was a very good slut and that I had obeyed very well. I felt so very satisfied, knowing I had pleased him.