The Education Of Richard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

He had perhaps a foot in when he ended his long, slow first thrust, her whole body making a huge racket as she thrashed and thrashed on the hardwood and the hard wood. This was giving me an idea I'd have to execute later.

“Ready?” Richard asked when she stopped thrashing, both of his hands wrapped around the more than half of his unacceptably enormous cock which had probably never tasted pussy.

“Ungh yeah... but...” She started, her sentence ending as he began pulling his hips back, raking her innermost walls and g-spot, glistening drops of her overproduced juice dribbling to the floor from his now glistening shaft. Then he was stuffing back in again, his awe-inspiring balls swinging forward like a pair of wrecking balls. Tiffany and I exchanged a glance and wordlessly moved in position to offer our faces up for demolition. Richard pounded away and his grotesquely gargantuan nuts pounded our faces. Soon our tongues and moths were in the game, slurping and slobbering all over the orbs with moans and lusty little sucks.

The one I was sucking was so tasty, I schemed to make them both mine, stroking Tiffany's cheek as I whispered a new plan in her ear, pulling her almost forcefully off the huge face-smacking nut she was enjoying. Now I was free to grope, stroke and savor the sweaty sack as she executed her next order.

Tiffany came out from under the table, then crawled on top of it, straddling Anna's body and learning forward. In this position she could feed the studly student both her big DD cups; a good appetizer for what I'd be giving him later, and he took full advantage, hungrily swabbing and smacking all over those tits like a hungry lion on a pair of steaks. He fucked faster in his lust, eliciting an ear-splitting scream of orgasmic joy from Anna. Tiffany worked her hips in tandem, alternating between grinding Anna's clitty with her own and tilting forward enough on Richard's strong shoulders to let his un-sunk shaft grind her hot little button.

Meanwhile I had duty to do! Richard's balls were putting up a fight to get off, trying to lurch from my mouth or grasp so they could deliver the no-doubt massive payload they carried. Seeing no choice, I seized his huge right testicle in both hands, linking my fingers around the drooping sack and holding it down. The other ball was treated to some high-grade vacuum as I brought myself up to suck it, suck it so hard and diligently then I finally managed to get it into my mouth with an audible pop. Then I made the impossible downright miraculous, swallowing hard as I pushed up, gorging myself on the jaw-breaking stone, gagging it down into my throat.

Now with the strength of both my hands on one ball and my ravenous throat on the other Richard would be free to fuck his hardest without any fear of losing his juice. He looked down at me with a shocked expression, the obscene bulge in my throat spurning him to kick his fucking up a notch. His titanic testicle raked up and down my esophagus, challenging my gag reflex to the limit, dredging nasty throaty noises and moans as it bounced, stopping and unstopping my air-way with every pass, making my now slobber-spattered tits heave and bounce in response.

Shakespearean language cannot describe what Richard did to the girl so I'll put it in modern terms instead; that boy was fucking the ever-loving shit out of her. Her back arched off the table as his cockhead visibly pulverized her inner walls, making a large indentation in the skin of her tummy, and it was probably only Tiffany's clenching thighs that kept her from being love-shoved off the end of the table head first. She moaned horny and unashamed, no doubt alerting the whole school to what was happening to her as he drove deeper and harder, her young ripe pussy drooling out literal puddles of juice.

Tiffany scooped up some of that, licking her hands and then rubbing the rest onto her breasts for Richard to lick right off. I followed suit and let my hands run in the waterfall of her lust that poured from the edge of the table and then rubbed it all over his slobber-dripping ball sack, munching on the pounds of ball meat, slurping her tangy sweetness from his humongous gonads, moaning the whole time my pleasure.

Finally Anna came down from her orgasm, gasping for breath. Tiffany leaned over and licked her ear. “My turn she said. Right director?” She asked me, giggling.

“Right!” I Answered, proud at how far my girls had come in their understanding of dramatic pacing and staging.

Anna crawled whimpering from the table, too out of it to properly help as Tiffany positioned herself. The horny, busty young slut rolled over and got on her knees, sticking her pert ass in Richard's face, her glistening pinkness beckoning to him with a sheen of liquid drooling from it's pretty, plump lips. Richard playfully spanked his pussy destroying dong against each of her upturned ass cheeks, groaning in approval as they jiggled before placing his head at her opening. Tiffany quivered and trembled with anticipation, her face already a full-lidded mask of lust with parted lips and a healthy red flush.

I had to take extra-firm hold of those ready-to-go-off balls as Richard plunged into his new conquest, a wild scream erupting from her mouth as he slid perhaps 8 inches of wide fuck slab into her dripping sex. Tiffany beat a fist on the table and abruptly blasted the hung king with a deluge of her pussy punch, speckling his ripped arms, bulging pecs, and powerful abdominals with glistening droplets of twat tonic. At the same time her hips sort of pulled away, instinctively trying to escape the parking-meter thick cock from ruining her sex, but Richard only grabbed hold of her pigtails and crammed more in. The shower of cunt cream that followed was all the evidence I needed to know she was enjoying herself.

The young man was definitely enjoying himself, and he hefted one leg and planted it onto the table next to her heels, leveraging himself up and tilting her pelvis to drive down into her, his speed increasing. If I'd let go of his balls now, they'd probably smack a hole in the table. That gave me an idea, but I'd have to get to it later, instead giving his nuts a horny two-fisted kiss moaning “Oh God Richard, you're such a fucking stud...” At this point I was squirming in my own juices, my nipples raw and hard, my ass swiveling in time to his thrusts as though I, his proud and proper teacher were the one getting railed.

Then Richard kicked it up another notch, hopping his other foot up on the table and pulling poor Tiffany into a diagonal lean against her head, shoulders and big tits, pounding down with savage, animal grunts as he fucked and fucked away,his cunt-splitting log of meat eliciting ear-splitting screams of pleasure from the busty young woman. Anna bolted forward and I rushed to my feet, the two of us almost colliding as we sought to collect and restrain his balls from unloading. His scrotum was so long, we could pull it back between his legs, with plenty of slack left to table them onto my upheld tits. I cushioned his huge gonads while Anna held onto them, slurping them to soothe the no doubt mounting pressure they must be feeling. The gargantuan balls were grotesquely bloated now, fat with cum, but we forced his edging to continue as he proceeded to powerfuck Tiffany's brain into oblivion.

Tiffany let out her longest, loudest scream yet, somersaulting from his cock onto the floor next to the table, her bursting cunt exploding with wave after wave of syrupy fucksauce, her copious orgasm and his thick pre-seed combined in a nasty muff mix that squirted from her for what seemed like long minutes.

But I was not there to watch the whole show, I had a tool to grab, and I'm not referring to the one Richard had just powerballed Tiffany with..

The girls wasted no time while I was off grabbing my next tool, and when I got back they were both wrapped around Richard's humongous prong, rubbing their tits and tongues against it, and Anna even gave him a little pole-dance, grinding her clit and ass against the underside of his shaft while Tiffany held it up for her, spanking her partner in crime when the opportunity presented itself. I plugged in the circular saw I'd brought and proceeded to noisily and quickly cut a hole in the center of the table.

“Come here and lie down Richard. This will let us isolate your favorite part for a little play, and it should keep you from being able to cum too....”

“But what if I wanna cum!” He whined.

“Just think how sweet it will be when we let you. Come on. Lie down.”

Richard complied, positioning his gorgeous body onto the table, carefully feeding the whole of his endless length through, then with no small amount of difficulty stuck his nuts through one at a time. This was perfect...not only were we treated to a table that suddenly had a fleshy fifth leg that made our pussies clench with anticipation, but it would act as a cock-ring of sorts, preventing Richard from gaining release no matter how we worshiped him. And worship him we did.

The three of us spiraled around his now-dangling stalactite of cockflesh, hands pawing at each other's tits and thighs as we fought to gain space around the enormous organ that drooped so dangerously, hard and just shy of touching the floor it was so long. The three of us cleaned every drop of cunt sauce from the glistening skin, and then I directed everyone into patterns. Tiffany got the massive tendon that ran along the top of his prick, licking it up and down with drooling lusty affection, and on the other side of his meat Anna attended to the cum-channel, their tongue occasionally touching when they snaked over his tip.

For my part, I traced the veins, treating them like blue, purple, and red trails for my tongue to wander. When I'd followed all of them, I was confronted by the sight of his bulbous balls, bulging to the bursting point where they were pulled up against the underside of the table. The poor things! But I would have to see to them later. I wrapped my hands in the girl's hair and pushed them together into a slutty kiss, making them make out as I leveled Richard's prick between the tight seal they were making, bobbing his precum-dripping head up and down between their two sets of lips, coating their slutty teenage jaws and chins in his rivers of semen.

Then it was Tiffany's turn to direct, the clever girl pinning his cock by the underside of his head to the bottom of the table, allowing the three of us to give long worshipful licks to the underside all at once, his cock being so wide that it acted as a sort of race track for our tongues to be along side one another. Anna pulled his cock back down the other way, gently sandwiching the base between his colossal dangling gonads so that we could repeat this trick along the top, his shaft was now so nasty with slobber it looked like it had been marinating in our mouths for a day and a half.

Now it was time to soothe those aching balls...or make them worse...I'm not sure....I pushed the girl's heads up to where they dangled, encouraging each to make a futile effort to suck one in, Tiffany opened her mouth so wide, her thicks lips splayed almost 90 degrees from one another and her eyes rolled back into her head, the huge nut utterly dominating her mouth, her face, her head. Anna was craftier and used her hands to tenderly and carefully manipulate the massive man-yam into her maw, letting it stuff both cheeks and sit sideways in her mouth while she worked her tongue on it like a baster. For my part I took advantage of what little space they didn't cover in the middle, licking the thick seam of his scrotal bag.

Once the strip of sack I was licking couldn't be any moister, I licked up it all the way to the tip of him and prepared myself.

“Okay girls, I'm going down on this thing, and no matter what you hear, I don't want you pulling me off, okay?” They nodded, looking scared.

I arched my back, huge tits flopping as I angled his thick prickhead into my mouth and started to push myself down, almost crab-walking to get inch after inch in. It was a little easier with the new angle, but taking any more of a cock so long was more than challenging. It was just a few sniffs at first, then some lusty little coughs and gagging noises as my eyes rolled and I forced myself to take more. By the time I'd sunk a foot of him, my neck bulged with a horrid curve of meat, my innards were in full reverse and nothing but long ragged noises of painful rejection, my face a mask of nasty precum and slobber that dripped from my chin up into my eyes and down into my hair.

Finally I had to pull of, a gasp from my throat was met with a thick gout of precum, his balls buckling up against the table so hard trying to go off that the wood creaked. I just stared at the awesome and intimidating organ, thick ropes of streaming liquid connecting my face to every inch of his cock with a different strand. The girls wasted no time in attacking those thread, each curling her tongue to hook in a different arch of pre-seed, Anna even skillfully drizzling a little of it from her lips onto Tiffany's face and tits.

It was at this moment that the door open, and another one of my students entered the room with a script,

“Ma'am I have some questions about...” He stopped and stared at the orgy before him, the two girls snapping up threads of pre-spunk, his teacher's huge tits out and dangling, the enormous cock and balls almost like a fifth table leg. A sudden wet spot appeared on the front of his trousers, and you'd have though he was peeing himself if you couldn't see the erection. The poor boy had cum just at the site.

“Um, I'll come back later!” He said, voice cracking as he put the script in front of him to hide his shame as he left the room.

The three of us giggled. Richard whimpered.

“If he gets to cum how come I don't?” He whimpered.

“Oh very well.” I pouted, not wanting this fun to end. We worked carefully to feed his now engorged nuts and cock back up the hole, coming out from under the table.

“Now Richard, a huge cock and huge tits are made for each other. You're going to fuck my pair till you go off, while the girls service us both however they see fit.”

“But I want to make you cum!” He protested.
“I probably will just from the titfucking dear Richard. I can't have students fucking me. There's too much at stake.” Then I cupped my pre-cum spattered orbs and grinned, “Besides, these will cover you better than anything else here. I'll bet you've never sunk every inch of cock into anything, have you?”

He shook his head and then gasped as I lay on my back on the table, holding my huge tits into a perfect fuck-chasm for him to bury his beast in. My biceps were visibly strained by the act of hefting my humongous chesticles, and I spread my legs a little to give him room to kneel before my pelvis. First I held my tits together a little too tight for him to get between them, letting him instead roll the head and shaft of his colossal organ all over my tits, spewing pre-spunk onto them with each globe-jiggling tap of his rod.

Then I parted my valley and let him sink in, closing the way after him with pounds of perfect titflesh. My gum-ball fat nipples were already hard as he started to slide in and out, danging slapping hard into my clit as he moved. I sucked in a breath, this was going to make me cum much quicker than I'd anticipated. The girls were helping, covering my huge tits in hot lusty licks, slipping there tongues over every inch of my cream-covered bra boulders, focusing especially on the parts of my boobs that most men neglected in their horny search for nipple meat.

“And I thought mine were big!” Pouted Tiffany as she ground her big boobs into the side of one of mine, amazed at how even one of my bra cups could have probably contained both her breasts.

Richard grunted happily as he thrust away, loving the way that Anna licked the backs of his balls each time her pulled out of my cleavage. I shook my tits back and forth on his dick, wrenching it this way and that as I bit my lower lip, having the first of many orgasms from his clit-punching nuts.

He squatted a little higher on me, cock pelting against my lips before I finally opened up and lit him fuck the head of his prick into my mouth on the upstrokes, Anna moved lower to lap at my bubbling cunt as Tiffany came around to take over ball-duty, grinding her huge tits against them so that his whole unit was being pleasured by one pair of tits or the other.

I was having trouble keeping up with the flow of pre-sperm, and I gargled and drooled it from my mouth as he rammed harder and harder, rivulets pooling in the hollow my throat to be splashed around by his pounding shaft as it fed into my face.

“Oh Fuck Ma'am! Here it comes! Oh GOD I'm...I'm....!” As he drove me over the top for the sixth time, his own orgasm mounted, his humongous balls straining to tighten up and bloat out next to his shaft, his dick seeming to span thick as a thigh as it erupted a huge hose-spray of jizz directly into my face. His cum-slit had dilated to the size of a drinking glass to accommodate the sheer volume of fuck chowder that was spraying out.

His Ejaculate didn't cum in shots at first, only streamed and streamed, sometimes thicker sometimes lighter but always cumming and cumming, his out of control hose painting my splayed body, seeping down the hole we'd cut in the table to pool on the floor. Tiffany and Anna joined my position, putting there heads next to mine so their horny swallowing throats could catch more and more of Richard's unbelievable tirade of nut-nog.

Finally Richard subsided and sat up, the three of us completely dripping in Shakespearean gowns made entirely out of rich cum, he'd even had enough cum to paint my huge globes, and act alone that would have taken at least 30 or 40 other men. He ran a hand from the base of his prick to it's tip, shucking the last of his load that coated his shaft into the ring of his index finger and thumb, reaching out to feed it to Anna and Tiffany, smiling smugly as they hornilly whimpered and licked it from him, kissing each other to share his taste with one another.

He pumped his cock a couple of times in both fists.

“Ready for round two, teacher?” He asked sweetly. My jaw dropped. I was saved by the bell, the tinny klaxon making my overstuffed cum-crammed stomach breath a sigh of relief.

“We'll take it from the top tomorrow.” I said, as everyone dressed.

Anna giggled. “This is going to be the worst version of Richard III that anyone has ever put on!” She said.

“I don't care.” Was my only reply.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers
12