The Education Of Richard Ch. 04

Story Info
Richard crams for the counselor.
3.7k words
4.61
93.6k
47

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2023
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers

(If you're interested in hearing me read this story aloud, or about how to obtain the last chapter without having to wait, contact me via my profile page here.

As usual, all characters are 18 or over, all body parts are oversized and ridiculous. Think of it as a literary cartoon more than a serious work of fiction.

And have fun!)

His reputation proceeded him. I knew what he'd done to our coach and our drama teacher and two students. I knew he was swinging 23 inches of cock around above a long scrotum that was stuffed almost to the bursting point with a pair cantaloupe size balls. I knew he'd had tits bigger than my comparatively meager F cups. I knew he could fuck for hours and would invariably cum like a garden hose. I knew he could bring such raw and unbridled pleasure to anyone he fucked that their cries of joy and ecstasy would be heard throughout the school. I knew he could bring such raw and unbridled pleasure to anyone he fucked that their cries of joy and ecstasy would be heard throughout the school.

I knew all of these things already, and yet nothing could prepare me for the shock of seeing him, tall, muscular, handsome, and oh my fucking god, fucking hung. The bulge of his absurd trouser snake was more akin to a pant-leg python that was trying to make an escape all the way down his leg.

Somehow, my mouth was watering yet dry at the same time. I found it hard to talk.

“You must be Richard.” I said.

“I'm up here.” He shot back, pointing a finger towards his face. I dragged my eyes up to meet his.

“Sorry.” I coughed. “Let's not beat around the bush, Richard. You have an enormous cock. Larger than any anyone has ever seen.”

“Okay.” Said Richard, seeming a little cross as he sat down. “Why does that mean I have to come see you?”

“Because your frequent sexual contact with our faculty is of some concern. You can't get through high school by fucking your way to an 'A' in every class, Richard.”

He smirked. “What, do you think my fucking only warrants a C+?”

“That's not what I'm getting at!  I want to schedule a parent-teacher conference between your teachers and your mother. She needs to understand that you can't home school a child for eleven years and then just drop him into this 12th grade environment without some...” I rubbed my legs together “...friction.”

“Will you be at the conference ma'am?” He asked.

“No Richard, I'm trying to limit this to the faculty you've had sexual relations with.”

w“Oh, well in that case...” Richard stood, reached into his pants flipped his wrist up, more than a foot of soft cock flying into the air, then he slapped it down heavily on my desk.

His cock was so long it went across my blotter and the head dangled over the edge. I stared at the monstrosity.

“Okay. I'll be there.” I tonelessly murmured, leaning down to flick my tongue against that dangling doorknob of a head, batting it all over with sloppy little licks. Keeping my head craned down I slowly crawled up on my desk, straddling his endless, soft shaft and placing worshipful little kiss-licks all along it, moving on my hands and knees. When I reached his hairless root, I gave a little gasp. Not at the fact that he was growing larger and larger between my thighs, but at the site of his humongous balls which dangled far beneath his fat prick.

I spilled forward and a little to the side, trying to gracefully dismount the desk, but falling tits-first to the floor more. I sat up with a pouty expression and found myself face-to-face with that super-low-slung sperm-sack. The balls themselves were simply massive, like a pair of heavy cannonballs, and beneath that huge weapon they somehow seemed just as dangerous.

My mouth started to run as I blushed deep. I hate it, but I have this penchant for talking dirty too much during any sexual encounter, like my pussy reached up through my body and just takes hold of the speech-center of my brain. I hate it, but god it makes me wet when I say things like,

“Oh my God, Richard, you've got balls like a fucking elephant. I bet you've got a fucking gallon of tasty jizz-jam in those humongous fucking nuts, I bet you want me to lick 'em, and suck 'em, and put 'em between my tits to get 'em nice and full for me.” I tugged and massaged them as I continued, “I bet you love having such big fat heavy hanging chin-punchers. I bet you wanna smear 'em all over my fucking face, I bet you wanna get them coated in my makeup and I bet you want me to clean 'em after you do..”

Richard's eyes grew wide, he clearly hadn't heard quite this level of obscene talk before and I blushed deeper, cramming my mouth full of his tasty ball-bag just to avoid any more of this nasty narration. I fought hard to cram a bulging nut into my small but dirty mouth, moaning against the monster-nad, fighting with it as I desperately tried to get it to stay. When I Finally worked it in, it still didn't exactly fit, and I must have looked quite the slut with a big fat ball three-quarters of the way in my mouth, my frothy drool spilling out over the fat back-side of it that still stuck out.

Richard didn't seem to mind my inability, leaning forward to brace himself on the desk as I slavishly worshiped his gob-stopping gonad, my tongue tracing shapes all over the surface of his lusty-leg slapper. I craned my neck, attacking his other one from the backside, only able to suck half a nut in this way, but doing my best to compensate with my hands, massaging my drooling mouth mess into the surface of his sack.

When I finally pulled back, I watched as a tendril of drool slowly stretched between my face and his nuts, then snapped and dropped to the floor. I caught my breath and then my stupid mouth fired off again.

“You like that you big fucking stud? You enjoy watching my whore-slobber drip from your big fat nuts when I'm done sucking 'em? You like making me taste your nasty fuckin' spooge-bombs? Making my lips ache when I try to get 'em in, my jaw pop just to fit 'em? Yeah, you know you do, look how hard that fucking cock is getting. What is that fucking thing, two feet? You like having a fucking monster cock, don'tcha? You like cramming it in mouths and cunts and shoving it between tits and ass cheeks? You like rubbing that huge fuckin' head in faces just to watch pussies melt and mouth's drool? Well I'm fucking drooling for it stud... stick it in my mouth...face fuck me... ravage my fuckin' skull... come on, don't make me beg. I will. I will beg just to suck a fuckin' cock like that, but don't make me do it, this is fucking embarrassing.”

And it was! My face was completely red...why couldn't I shut up? Why wouldn't he do the gentlemanly thing and stop my mouth with a nice big fat cock?

But then he did just that, shoving himself insistently into my yap, parting my lips wide to accommodate his girth. Richard would have a difficult time fitting his cock into a turtle-neck shirt let alone my much smaller mouth, but somehow I managed. My lips peeled around his prick like a second foreskin, and it was all I could do to distract myself by licking him. My tongue was amazed at the the topography of his cock, the rises and ridges, the veiny rivers and mountainous come-channel, the trace of his tendons and always always always the heat of him. With so much blood flowing into such a monstrous organ it was no wonder the thing cooked up like a kilbasa on the grill.

Richard was gentle with me. He'd fuck a little in, pushing my lips in, then pull out a bit, still leaving his especially challenging head in, then push in a bit more, barely claiming more territory with each thrust. But claim it he did, and soon I taking five or six inches of him in my little gob, rolling my head on him to pleasure him, cheeks hollowing as I sucked and bobbed, eyes closed in the pure bliss of a cocksucker at work.

“You should have my mom teach you to do this. She can take a lot!” Richard said, casually, like being an incestuous fuck-buddy with your mother is completely normal. My eyes went wide and I pulled back in an impressive burst of pre-cum, squinting as it all pelted my face.

“You've gotten head from your mom?”

“Sure. Says she can't help it on account of my size.”

“Oh boy... this is going to be quite a parent teacher conference then.” But I wasn't as horrified as I should be somehow.  I can't explain it, but the thought of joining Richard's mom for a good screw made me even moister. Richard's mom was HOT. Humongous tits, full lips, a tight body, much taller than my super-petite frame. It's hard to feel one's bisexual side when kneeling before a prick bigger than a baseball bat, but somehow I was managing.

I grinned up at him wickedly and let my voice needle him a little.

“Hey Richard? You like it when your momma sucks your cock? Does it make you feel like a big fucking man to watch that pussy-pounder vanish between those sexy lips of hers? Does she jack you with those big fat titties of hers? Did you get to fuck the cunt you came out of yet? If you did, I bet any future brothers of yours will get cold from the fucking draft. Hell, I think you made my mouth just a little bigger now... did you enjoy that? Did you like making your Guidance Counselor gargle a little of your precum there?”

“You sure ask a lot of questions, ma'am.” Richard said, grabbing me by the hips and spinning me, holding me completely upside-down in front of his balrog of a fuck-beast, shoving his head crudely between my thighs to start tongue-slapping my helpless little clitty as his cockhead slipped and slapped around between my tits.

I'd like to say I was a more active participant in what happened next, but the fact of the matter, is that Richard skillfully used me as he pleasured me, his hungry mouth sucking at my little button and each of my pussy-lips in turn, his arms moving at the same time to effortlessly jack himself off between my still bra-clad breasts, his precum still seeping out to coat my white blouse in a nasty, nipple-revealing wetness. You can bet my mouth wouldn't shut up about that.

“Oh oh! OH fuck I didn't know I could enjoy my tits this much! Do it Richard, baby, jack your big fat fuckstick off between my big fat titties, come on, make 'em bounce more! Jiggle my juggs, stud! Punish my pontoons! I want your big fucking cock to make me into a dong-dew drenched dicksucking doll.” Richard actually snickered at this last alliteration.

“HEY! Did I say you could stop chewing my clit, boy!?” Richard smirked mischievously. “No ma'am, I guess you didn't. Sorry.” He plunged his face back into my cooch, rolling his head now as his tongue skillfully swirled in the opposite direction, stirring my insides like some dripping pot of pure sex. His jaw worked against my clit as he craned his neck, really focusing on getting his tongue deep, moving it to taste my walls.

“Ngh! Yeah, you like the taste of that pussy, Richard?”

He just nodded as he skillfully brought me right over the top, my little juice box bursting over, feeding a good portion of my lust into his mouth, then making me squeal as droplets and trails of it ran the course of my upside-down body, soaking my clothes even more and left streaks up to my thighs.

Richard growled triumphantly and planted me on my back, sweeping pens and papers aside to straddle me on my desk.

I grunted as his heavy cock slapped my belly.

“Oh God stud, taking you is going to be like trying to cram a bread loaf through a Dixie cup...but I don't care. I want you to fuck me so hard I cum like ten whores...I want your massive spunk cannon to blast a new layer in my cunt....I want you to fuck me like it's your last time...come on, just cram that big, long hard massive meat monument into my little snatch and make it rain in there...make my girl-cream a fucking meteorological event. FUCK ME!”

Richard gently slapped my thighs apart and put his head to my entrance, the huge battering ram getting instantly syrupy in my cunt. I screamed as he spread me wide, and marveled at the sight of his majestic balls dragging across the desk as he fed my starving pussy inch after inch of massive dick. My eyes went a little wider with every inch, and instinctively it just felt so wrong that there was always just a bit more cock.

It felt wrong, but GOOD. My breath caught in my throat as he glided deeper, becoming ragged with each passing moment.

“Oh... Oh Richard, God it's good... you're fucking huge, you know that? Fucking huge.”

He snickered. “I think I heard that somewhere, yeah.” as he casually bottomed out in me, placing his hands on either side of the desk and giving one more hopeful thrust, his iron-hard cock threatening to bend. But instead is just pushed my hips up and off the desk, my slight frame so light his cock could lift it. Thinking back over the teachers and students and Richard's mother, it occurred to me that I was probably the most petite woman Richard had ever fucked, and as he withdrew, my ass slapped back down on the desk with a resounding smack.

Richard seemed to like this, and repositioned himself slightly with just his head inside me, causing me to gasp as he stirred his hips a little.

“Ready for a ride?” He asked, grinning.

“Yeah, I want you to fucking ride me.” Was all I apparently needed to say as Richard started to powerfully launch in and out of me, his balls slapping the table as my ass was thrust up off the desk, alternating with sound of my cheeks slapping down on the desk. It was slow at first. Slap. Slap. Slap. Then it started to get into a faster slapslapslap rhythm, but as he built speed and groaned, plowing my innards with his fat tool, the sound was soon like an applauding audience; albeit, an audience seated somewhere very wet, because I was absolutely gushing.

Richard didn't seem to want to stay there long. Every time my pussy got the hang of what he was up to, he changed things up on me. After I came my first time from this cunt-lifting missionary, he pulled back and flipped me over, tugging my ass up and into his pelvis for for several minutes of pile-driving doggy-style, long floppy scrotum slapping my ass despite that fact that his cock was still inches and inches from being able to get into me all the way... his nutsack was just that long. He reached around to fondle my tits as he did this, tugging them hard but pleasurably back towards himself.

Another orgasm, another position. Richard pulled my ass up a little more so that I was almost in a headstand, stepping over my prone form so that his legs scissored with mine, taking advantage of his length to saw up and down into me this way, cock sticking backwards through his legs now. My tits were mashing up against my face from the gravity and the arch of my neck, and getting speckled with the reams of my nether-lip nectar that blasted from my juicing quim with each of his squatting thrusts, his balls now wrapping back and forth around his shaft like a tetherball with each downward pound.

But he was not done with me yet. As my gasping moan echoed in the small room from that one, he pulled me, gasping and weak, up by the arm and he sat on the edge of the desk. Richard then sat me in his lap, facing away from him, burying his monstrous meat pole deep inside me, pumping my hips with his hands, fucking himself with me, somehow managing to do all the work with my body. It occurred to me at this moment that my participation in the orgasms I was about to have was not a necessity, but merely an option. An option I decide it was my duty to take.

I turned and pushed Richard back over the desk with one of my feet on his shoulder, crouched on my arms and legs as one, kissing and licking at his perfectly proportioned neck as I grasped those wonderfully buff shoulders like hand-holds, bucking my voracious vagina up and down his prick, doing strange sort of push-ups on his body. My tits dangled and ground into his chest with each move and I moaned, brow furrowing and beaded with sweat as I fought hard to delay my next orgasm, just wanting to pleasure Richard like some servant, animal, thing.

He only stared sweetly up into my face and let me tire myself out, gasping and raggedly sobbing with joy through another cathartic climax. He held me close and stood, walking us both to one of the walls, pressing my back against it and holding me there, pinned by my shoulders with powerful strength, his humongous biceps bunching up into meaty discs as he bucked his hips, my hoarse, throaty cries of pleasure accompanied by the audible sounds of my endlessly cumming wetness and the smack smack smack of a pair of loose weighty balls slapping the wall far below.

Then Richard turned, laying me on my left side back on the desk, himself standing upright in contrast to my own supine repose. He tugged my right leg up, and over his shoulder, pulling my ass off the desk and onto his cock in a nearly half-split position. My eyes widened as I looked down, see how his thickness spread from this new angle in an obscene taxation of my labial elasticity. Intellectually I knew that my body would return to the same shape it has always been, but in the moment I found myself afraid that I would be permanently gaped to this new standard of shaped., and as he sawed his beefy cock-bulk in and out of me thus, I was also afraid I would simply die from over-orgasm, my quivering quim spasm-ing like it was having a seizure or heart-attack, dumping out sheet after sheet of my feminine frosting as he hormonally pumped away.

:”Oh god Richard, It's time to let go! Show me what you're keeping in those huge fucking balls, I wanna see what those two-ton nuts are packing you hung fucking bull of a fuckstud. Come on baby, let those cream crammed cum crates explode all over me! I want your hot fucking jizz so bad I'm begging for it! Show me your ball batter! Give me your gonad gravy! Come on, what do I have to fucking do to earn your nasty nut nectar? Do you want me to fucking die on this desk from pleasure without getting to sample your prick paste? Don't you wanna give me your testicular tartar? Your man milk? Your jock juice? Please Richard! I need your fucking cum goddamnit! FUCKING CUM FOR ME!”

And finally he did. Despite the fact that my pussy had been drooling and bursting with liquid for the better part of an hour, coating the surface of my desk, most of the floor, and painting both of our bodies, Richard's first 'squirt' of cum was still more copious. I rolled to my back as he pulled out, gasping as a whopping wad of jewel juice slapped into my face, painting both my eyes closed, blasting my short hair in a slick-backed looking tangle of bangs and ball juice. Richard's eyes fluttered as he came, his voice boyish and cracking with joy as another batch of man jam flew from his prick-head, hitting the hollow of my throat with an audible thud, blowing upwards to coat the underside of my face, my jaw, my lower lip in dripping prick pudding.

Richard swung his cock back and forth as he jacked it, shots flying wild over both my shoulders and head, then he was aimed at my tits, one huge shot after another coating them in such a thick layer of gooey gunt that my poor hooters visibly sagged from the sheer wait of it, like some strange bra-in-reverse of white cream has been slapped on by a mad tailor of fuck-fabric. Richard's cock jerked and pulsed uncontrollably, launching more shots into the air and across my furniture. I was going to be cleaning with my door locked for hours to keep the janitor from seeing this!

As his load subsided I clamped my lips down onto his head and sucked hard, forcing every last drop of his sack-soup into my mouth. When it was over I pulled back sheepishly, a thick wad of gooey gunk still connecting my lips to his prick-head, gobs of it still dangling from my heavy eyelids.

“Oh Richard.” Was all I said, my mouth speechless for perhaps the first time in my sex life.

apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers
12