The Education of Sam

Story Info
Next door neighbor teaches Sam to use his enormous "Gift".
2.6k words
4.34
157.5k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
683 Followers

Sam Evans comes from a devoutly Catholic family, his father Richard is a highly successful investor and day trader, mother Vicki a trophy, a stay at home mom that has a business that she runs out of the house, very lucratively, she will tell you. They were high school sweethearts where they both were Homecoming King and Queen, incredibly popular. Dad was a jock football star that parlayed that high school success into a full ride scholarship to play at UCLA, mom punched her ticket playing volleyball where she ultimately became a first team All American setter. They were married during their senior year in college, and mom bore the first of five children two years later.

Stephanie Evans was an incredibly gorgeous little girl, and began getting modeling jobs at the age of two, which became TV commercials, then spots on various serial prime time shows. Vicki couldn't stop bragging when Stephanie did a racy Maxim layout, saying that her daughter was 'an actress with a bullet'. She recently landed a co-starring role in a movie that is to begin filming shortly that has a star studded cast, her BIG BREAK. Rick is three years younger, 23, and cut from the same mold as Richard, a high school jock that was a second round pick of the Atlanta Braves. Unfortunately, he was a 3rd baseman, and with a guy like Chipper Jones in the fold, you don't get the call to the "Dance". He was on playoff rosters, seeing some action in the Bigs, but not to his liking. Rick decided to leave baseball behind and enrolled at his parents' alma mater, where he will assume the starting quarterback position this year on the football team.

Younger sister to Sam, by 16 months, Taylor, is a spitting image of Vicki, long, blonde and leggy, she just took Homecoming Queen, is dating the star receiver of the football team, and a budding model in her own right. Finally, the baby of the family is 14 year old Tommy, a burgeoning baseball star who had lead his Little League team deep into the Little League World Series playoffs for the second year in a row as a fireball throwing pitcher.

Then there is Sam.

Sam could have been switched at birth; he was so vastly different from his parents and siblings. Had it not been that he looked exactly like his father in the face, he was sure that they would have taken him back! Whereas both older men are well over six feet tall and heavily muscled, and Tommy was heading there, Sam stood at five nine, skinny as a rail. He was sickly as a child, so he never played any organized sports, gravely disappointing his father. He was so sick one year that he had to repeat a grade, which allowed Taylor to catch up, much to his and her chagrin.

Sam was the forgotten child, the one that didn't get to do much, nor did he ask, he knew what the outcome would be, Taylor would unmercifully make fun of him, mom would pretend that he was not there, and dad would poke so many holes in his ideas, that Sam would more often than not just bury himself in his room, crying himself to sleep. It got to be so bad that he would rarely if ever leave his room, his sanctuary so to speak, for fear that his father would say something demeaning, or his sister would verbally accost him. God forbid if she had any of her silver spoon friends over, or her jack wagon boyfriend, then it became a nightmare. It was like he was a pariah in his own home. Rick was his only salvation. Rick would encourage him in his pursuits, especially his love of music. Sam loved the guitar principally, but could play drums, bass, and keyboards, even sing. Whenever Rick was over, he would bring up what Sam was doing musically, above everyone else trying to find out about him, which usually led to Taylor saying that he sucked or their father telling Sam to get a grip on reality and ditch his fantasies of being in a rock band.

Sam wiped at the mirror above the sink, clearing a spot through the fogged over mirror, and looked hard at himself; his eyes red and brimming with tears once again. He sighed.

"Typical evening." He muttered to himself.

Dad had just yelled at him for not making anything of himself; Taylor, who was having another slumber party, verbally ripped at him, in front of everyone, parents and her friends while mom just glanced sideways at the situation, trying not to be noticed as she read one of her romance novels.

He toweled off, looking at his body. The unruly hair that was a bit on the long side, bony, almost concave chest, skinny arms, and ribs that were clearly visible beneath his skin.

"BAH!" He screamed at his reflection, yanking on his sweats and a t-shirt and heading to his room.

"Quiet, you fucking weirdo!" Taylor mocked him as he strode past her room, the three other girls with her giggling like school girls.

Sam shut the door behind him and grabbed his escape from reality, his 1964 Trini Lopez Gibson guitar that Rick gave him as a birthday present last year, and began working out a new song for him and his band.

He was lost in his thoughts when a knock came at his door.

"Sam, may I come in?"

"Sure, Tommy, what's up?"

"I just wanted to hear you play."

Sam grinned at him, happy that Tommy took interest in him. Sam helped his little brother through some frets.

"See!" Sam exclaimed, ruffling Tommy's hair as the little boy beamed from ear to ear. "You just played music!"

Tommy and Sam messed around on the guitar for some time before Sam noticed Tommy was silent.

"I don't like how they talk to you." Tommy almost whispered. "I want to yell at them."

"Don't worry, little brother, I can handle it. Now, you better get to bed."

"Are you coming to my game tomorrow, Sam?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Mrs. Benavides lived down the street from Sam, had for as long as he could remember. She lived alone, having been a widow for several years, her husband dying of a brain tumor quite suddenly.

Sam would always spend as much time with her as possible, even before her husband's death, helping the both of them out around the house, and even more so now. He did her lawn care, cleaned her pool, and did other odds and ends, in turn, they both would listen to him dream out loud, so to speak. Talk about his love for music and his aspirations of selling out arenas with his blistering guitar.

He was just finishing up cutting her grass when she called him inside.

"It's hot out there, young man," She beckoned to him, "have some tea with me."

Sam relished her home brewed tea; the icy goodness would be magnificent right now as the mid morning sun was sweltering.

Sam kicked off his shoes as to not to get grass clippings in her kitchen and entered through the French doors that led out to her pool area.

Mrs. B, as everyone called her, was bustling about the kitchen and ordered Sam to sit, she was going to make him some lunch. He sat on a dining room chair and watched her.

Mrs. B was a few years shy of sixty and kept quite fit, the only thing that would allow someone to think that she wasn't years younger was the gray in her hair, which Same felt made her look rather regal. Being of Mexican descent, her skin was ruddy olive and Sam imagined it to be very soft. He looked at her in the kitchen; she was wearing a pale yellow sundress that accentuated her large breasts and came to just below her knees. It clung to her upper body down to the thin waist, and then flared out over her ample bottom and down to her knees. Sam could see the thick bra beneath her dress, absently wondering what size she was. He was lost in LaLa Land when she turned to him, stopping suddenly.

"Oh, my!" She gasped.

Sam rose quickly.

"Mrs. B? Are you okay?"

She just stood there, as if awestruck for a brief moment, and then looked him in the eyes with a smile.

"Sam," She started, "I would like to have lunch out by the pool, will you please join me?"

"Sure, Mrs. B, but, are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, Sam, very much so. Why don't you take a quick shower so you aren't all hot and sticky, lunch will be ready when you are done."

"I don't have a change-"

"No worries," She interrupted, "I will get you some shorts, now, run along."

Sam had just stepped under the warm spray when a tapping came at the door. He shrank into himself.

"Fresh change of clothes, Sam."

"Thanks Mrs. B!"

Sam thought that she had lingered a bit long at the door, but brushed it aside. Mrs. B fanned herself as she closed the door to the bathroom, she just had to know.

Sam self consciously took a seat next to Mrs. B. He was wearing a pair of her husband's shorts which were a bit snug for him, and no shirt. She was laid out prone on a deck chair; having changed into a black one piece bathing suit. On the table a few feet in front of them was a large pitcher chock full of ice and her delicious sweet tea, and a plate of ham and turkey sandwiches. Sam demolished most of them as he and his neighbor took in the sun.

Sam had leaned back into his chair, lolling his head back and letting the rays warm his skin. He heard Mrs. B stir as she let out another tiny gasp.

"Mrs. B?" He looked over at her. There was no mistaking where she was looking this time, right at his crotch. The tight swim shorts had a nearly transparent lining, and because they were so tight on him, they played out from his crotch. He looked down and saw that his balls had fallen through the opening, and the head of his limp cock laid twisted over the top of his 'boys', held from completely hanging out by the see through material.

Embarrassed, he made quickly to cover up his lewdness, Mrs. B grabbed at his wrist.

"Dios Mio! Is that your cock?"

She had said that so loudly that he imagined a scenario of her calling his parents, incensed about his casualness.

"I am so sorry, oh Lord, Mrs. Benavides, I—, "Sam fumbled about, knocking over his glass of tea.

"Goodness, Sam! Don't be alarmed! That is magnificent!"

Sam had always been self conscious about the size of his penis, and his complete lack of knowledge of the female persuasion never allowed him to know just what kind of weapon that he had in his pants. He had felt abnormal since the first post gym class shower when he noticed that the other boys were nowhere near his size. He toiled until most were done, then snuck into the shower with his towel covering the goods. When he could choose his own electives in school, he did not take Phys Ed due to his embarrassment. He considered going to the school nurse (a male, he would NEVER had considered going to a female) to see if he was anomalous, but never got up the guts to do so, fearing that it would get out. He did know that he was 9 ½ inches soft, and stretched to over 11 when it was hard, which he had to measure, in order to discuss with the school nurse, when he had a piss hard on because he had never even masturbated. Hell, Sam had never even seen a tit, let alone felt one.

"Magnificent?" Sam stammered. "I'm not a freak?"

"Sam, what makes you think that you are a freak?"

"None of the other boys' are like this, it's not normal!" Sam cried.

"You've never, uh, used it, Sam? Never been with a girl?"

Sam reddened deeply.

"Never." He whispered.

Mrs. B swung her legs over to where she was sitting upright between Sam's legs, never taking her eyes off of his enormous girth.

"I could teach you." She said, almost breathlessly.

"What do you mean?"

"Stand up, Sam." She directed.

He did so and she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled down, removing his feet from the legs, tossing the shorts over her shoulder absently. She let out a long, low whistle as his package dangled enticingly in front of her, inches away from her now watering mouth.

Sam's cock was still limp as he was scared, but it was very thick, his broad, bullet shaped head peeking out from the foreskin, which gathered right at his flange. The shaft seemed to go on forever until it was obscured by a light colored scruff of pubic hair.

Mrs. B looked up at him from her perch in front of him, eyes glazed over in a way that Sam had never seen before. She reached up and took him in her hand, testing the weight and girth of it.

"Do you know what a hand job is, Sam?" She panted.

"No, ma'am."

She began stroking him slowly, in awe of the member that she held, squeezing it at the base, pulling back on his skin to fully expose his massive mushroom head, and then travelling up the length until her thumb popped over his glans.

"This is a hand job. This is a blow job."

Sam had swollen to his full length in her hand, long and as thick as an aerosol can, and his eyes popped open wide as he felt her warm mouth envelope his cock to just below his purple head. With her mouth not leaving his cock, she pushed back on his thighs, moving with him until the back of his knees struck another deck chair and he plopped down into it. She gripped his shaft in two hands and jacked him lightly, then pulled off his cock and swirled her tongue around his sensitive head.

Mrs. B stood up and pulled first one strap of her bathing suit down her shoulder, then the other, revealing her full breasts. Sam had never seen tits before and marveled at how they swayed about with her actions and gawked at her large areola, brown and oblong in shape, cocked at a 45 degree angle, her nipples impossibly long.

She shucked off her suit completely, and she was shaved, save for a strip of black pubic hair about an 1/8th of an inch above her gaping slit.

"Don't be scared, Sam," She cooed, "Mrs. B is going to take good care of you!"

She reached down and gripped his member in her hand, overhand, and ran her fingers over his head, then through her own pussy slit and began to lower herself down to his waiting pole, before she made contact, she felt a spate of hot liquid hit her in the thigh, Sam had cum.

She sat across his lap as Sam began to unclench his body from his first orgasm. She grabbed a towel and began wiping his legs off, then hers.

"You came a lot, Sam dear. Mrs. B likes that."

Sam was speechless as he just stared at her, sitting across his lap, her open pussy just staring at him, or so he imagined.

She stroked his balls softly, and then used her fingers to open her vagina.

"This is a pussy, Sam, do you like it?"

Sam vigorously nodded his head yes.

"Good. I am going to teach you everything that I know, will you like that?"

Sam enthusiastically nodded once again.

"Good. That was a teaser course, Sam, now comes Sex 101."

She reached for his now erect cock again.

gymmyt
gymmyt
683 Followers