The Education of Sara Ch. 3

Story Info
A friend joins the class.
1.3k words
4.41
54.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers

The next morning I awoke early to get some chores done in anticipation of spending most of my day in the next installment of educating Sara. The rest of the family was out of the house by 10:00 am, not expecting to return much before 4:00pm or later. Around 10:30 am the phone rang, and Sara got it in her room on the first ring. About five minutes later, I hear the shower going and soon after, she was down in the kitchen grabbing something to eat.

"Looks like you are in a hurry" I said. "I have to go see Karen for a little while. She needs help with some of her homework. I shouldn't be long" she replied. I told her that was no problem…I would have plenty of things to keep me busy. "Don't worry, I will be back as soon as I can. I can't wait to practice more homework" she responded with a smile. "When will Mom and the girls be back?" she inquired. I told her late afternoon. "Great" she said with a silly grin.

Around noon, the phone rang, and it was Sara telling me she was done with Karen, and would be home in a few minutes. I told her "I can't wait….I'll be in the family room working on the computer when you get here." Karen lives only a block away so I knew Sara would be home shortly, so I decided to surprise her by being naked at the computer to see how she would react. I heard the door open and Sara say "surprise!" as she walked in with Karen! I don't know who was more surprised when they both saw me naked. I had nothing to grab easily to cover up, so I was beet red from embarrassment until Karen broke the ice and said "Sara said you have a nice cock, and she wasn't kidding." I had played with myself a little so it would be partially erect when she got there, not knowing of course what a surprise I was in for. I was at a loss for words. Sara then said "I told Karen about how much fun you and I had and she told me she wanted to join in." I looked at the both of them with my mouth wide open, unable to speak. "That's ok, isn't it?" Karen asked. I said "Do me a favor and toss me my shorts please" and then caught my breath. "You are 18, right Karen?" I asked. "Yes, I was 18 a couple of months ago."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked. "No, I've done it with Alex a number of times, but to be honest, he has a small dick and I'm not sure I don't still have my hymen intact. That's why I thought it would be so cool to join you and Sara. I want to know what it feels like to have a real cock in there."

I spent the next few minutes explaining the ramifications of what talking about this to others could mean. I wanted to be absolutely sure Sara was ok with this as well. "I understand that you and Sara have had a little girl-girl play in the past" I said to Karen. "Yeh, we've diddled each other a few times, nothing more," she responded. "So you've never eaten each others pussies?" in inquired. "No, not yet" Sara jumped in. "Well, maybe that's a good place to start" I said, thinking that would get them in a really relaxed mood. "Let's go upstairs and get comfortable" I said as I began to go up to the bedroom. They followed and when we got to the room, I took off my shorts and told them to both get comfortable.

Let me describe Karen. She is a beautiful girl, 5'8" tall, about 130 lbs with small boobs. In fact, she very seldom wears a bra. They both got naked, and I noticed that Karen had a nicely trimmed bush, light like the color of her hair. It was not thick, but like she had thinned it out somewhat. Sara is about 5'5," so there is some difference in height and when they hugged each other Sara held Karen around the ass, which I thought was real cute.

They got on the bed and looked at me as if waiting for orders. I smiled and said, "here, let me demonstrate on Karen what you two should be doing with each other." I gently laid Karen back on the bed and parted her legs, exposing her young pussy. I kissed down her leg from the knee to her crotch where I found a slightly moist pussy waiting for me. I slowly licked the folds of her pussy and held the lips back with my fingers to give me better access to her quivering cunt. Her clit was not readily visible, but that was ok. This was just a demo so they could get started. I licked for a few minutes and then said to Sara, "you have the idea now?" She smiled and went right to it. After a while, they switched positions allowing Karen access to Sara's quim. Karen is a better pussy licker than Sara. She really gets into it, making lots of noise as she eats away. I watched Karen's cute ass as she leaned in to lick Sara's pussy, and decided it was time to introduce her to my cock, since that's why she was here.

I stroked her sweet ass as she continued to eat Sara. I whispered to her "just keep doing what you're doing.." My finger confirmed she was well lubricated, so I placed the end of my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed forward in a gentle manner. I heard her gasp into Sara's pussy as I pushed into her willing and ready love box. She lifted her head up and said "please be gentle at first." I told her "I am being gentle. Do you like what you feel?." She sighed and said "oh, my that's the greatest I've ever felt." She stopped licking Sara to concentrate on enjoying the pleasure of my cock. I continued to stroke in and out easily to allow her to adjust to the size. In no time, she was breathing heavily and her pussy was grabbing my cock. I knew then that she was having an orgasm, which she didn't recognize. I started driving my cock into her faster and deeper until she cried out in pleasure. I didn't cum in her at that time. I wanted to save it for later. Karen collapsed on the bed in sweat and all smiles. She looked at Sara and mouthed "beautiful."

Sara said "my turn." They switched positions and I teased Sara by inserting my cock just a little. Karen decided she wanted to watch, since she was worn out from her adventure in fucking. I decided to do the old Indian trick of 5 shallow and 5 deep strokes into Sara's pussy. By the time the 5th shallow one had occurred, she was begging for the deep ones. Karen had a glazed look in her eye, so I suggested she get behind me and stroke my balls as I fucked Sara. She did, and as I was building up pressure, she said to me "they are really getting big and hard." I told her that any minute, I was going to shoot my load, and she should continue to squeeze me gently. When the moment came, she squeezed and said "wow! that's amazing...I could feel it shooting out your balls!." Sara said "hey, what about me? I could feel the heat from your cum when it hit my cunt walls."

Ah, the lessons they have learned!

Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers