The Effect Ch. 01

Story Info
Robin comes to terms with her changes.
11.9k words
4.71
66.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Goddamn Thing

The first in an alt/fetish series, and the first thing I've ever written outside of schoolwork. Hope you like it!

As her alarm went off, Robin awoke in a combination of pain and arousal that her mind didn't immediately recognize, due to the fog of sleep and general inexperience, so she didn't jump up and go like anybody else with a similar condition would have. Luckily, she wasn't new to the former of the two sensations, and so rolled to the side of the bed, put on her slippers and shuffled off to the bathroom, her ex-fiance's long flannel robe covering the ample curves and honey brown skin that made every man she knew wonder why he left...and the reason he did.

Robin's footsteps became more urgent as she approached the bathroom door. She didn't need to turn on the light after years of living in the same apartment, not that she would in the state she was in. Dropping the robe, she sat on the toilet, started to pee-

-and immediately cringed at the sound of the pee hitting the glass shower doors she'd just cleaned yesterday. "Fuck!" she said, quickly reaching down to stem the flow long enough to stuff thatgoddamn thingin the toilet and finish without completely ruining the nice terrycloth floormat.

"Damnit..." she grumbled, reaching for the light switch. The light flicked on, and Robin looked at the bathroom, finding no damage a few old towels and some soap wouldn't fix. Then she looked down at the source of her annoyance, the nine-inch dick that had sprouted just above her pussy, wondering how she forgot about it overnight. After all, she'd had thegoddamn thingfor about two months now. She wished she could've shot that maniac Dr. Love when she'd had the chance. All that he'd done to so many people, to her, to her marriage-

NO!she closed her eyes, trying hard to block out the memories, and the pain, but it was too late. Already she was remembering the horrified yell that she had awakened to that morning, trying to make sense of his garbled speech, then looking at what he was pointing at-STOP!She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood, the pain and coppery taste pulling her out of the tailspin she was about to go into but doing nothing for the gnawing, aching loneliness in her stomach.

To his credit, Jake had tried so hard to accept her new addition, but at the end of the day he just wasn't that into anyone with a penis-especially not when it slapped against his leg or gut while he was trying to have sex with her.Even then he might have stayed,she thought,if I hadn't fucked up so bad...STOP IT! Shaking herself out of her tailspin again, she stood (at least she didn't have to wipe anymore), cleaned up her mess, then hopped in the shower, all the while trying to ignore thegoddamn thing,which always seemed to be semi-erect.

As the hot, steamy water ran over her, Robin was finally able to relax, and stayed in the shower longer than she needed to, just enjoying the sensation of water running over her curvaceous form.Some things never change,she thought, re-lathering her loofah with grapefruit body wash. Her enjoyment deepened as she rubbed the soft, smooth wad of plastic and fragrant bubbles over herself, and sighed softly, feeling as though her whole body had turned to mush... except for a tightening in her groin...

Without thinking, she reached the her hand down-and rubbed the loofah over the tip. A shock ran through her body, intense pleasure racing from the head of thegoddamn thingto her toes, back up to her head, then back again, in a heartbeat. She gasped, her knees almost giving out on her, and tried to keep from falling over. Her hand, seemingly unaware of her unsure footing, gripped the tip of it, bringing another shock, and a strong pulse-and wiping away any chance she had at not falling. Shrieking as her feet went forward and her body went back, she fell flat on her plump bottom, hitting her head not too softly on the back wall of the shower stall.

Stars floated behind her eyes, and her hands immediately went to the back of her head, assessing the damage. Luckily, there was only a small bump, and a quickly growing headache to wipe out the remains of the pleasure she'd already forgotten. Still not trusting her feet, Robin scooted forward and turned off the water, then cautiously stood and left the shower stall. After toweling off, she went back into her bedroom to get dressed.

She stopped at the closet, which was wide open as was her habit these days. It hadn't always been, though-the sliding closet door was covered with a full-size mirror. When she'd first got the apartment, that mirror had been her crown jewel, and she'd spent hours trying on outfit after outfit, swearing something about that mirror made everything look perfect, or just looking at her body, checking for flaws. Nowadays, she avoided that and every mirror with a passion, because she could only see thatgoddamn thingand every time she even thought about it, her day was ruined. Today, however, she didn't feel as...devasated as she had since the Cause. Careful not to look yet, she closed the closet door, stepped back a few paces, and really looked over herself, head to toe, for the first time in months.

Most of it was the same: A head full of hair that held the same loose curl, almost a wave, no matter what she did to it short of a hot comb. An oval-shaped head that held two big, gray eyes with a slight slant up at the edges under slightly thick, arched eyebrows (a present from her Hawaiian grandmother), a straight nose with a slight hook under that kept her from looking too young(she still got carded every now and then, but that was a good thing in her mind), two plump apple cheeks, the left with a perfect dimple, and a slightly small but full mouth, with two pillowy, bee-stung lips that held an almost tragic, definitely sexy pout, framed by a jaw that was a bit more square than it seemed at first glance, and a prominent chin that spoke of a stubborn streak.

Her body, a perfect size 8, was even more of a marvel owing to years of gymnastics and ballet-and a few screwy genetics. Her shoulders were a bit narrower than most gymnast's(which was probably what made her head look big), and slanted into her waist, which flared a bit violently into her hips, a pear shape most didn't notice at first on account of her overly full bosom, which went from a high D to a low DD depending on her monthly cycle and made bra shopping a tad tough. But those hips commanded attention, holding up a big-going-on-huge butt, and loooong, shapely legs,all of which looked a half size too big for her top half. Her magnificent shape was complimented by her perfect muscle tone, smooth but prominent, never actually popping out but always showing, and never ruining the softness of her skin, the exact color of brown sugar. She was a wet dream, a late bloomer who had flowered into a bombshell...

...But now, all of that was ruined by the hugegoddamn thinghanging above her gazzinta (as in your dick gazzinta there-and yes, that's what she calls it. Wanna fight about it?), now only semi-erect but still about seven inches, and almost as thick as a Red Bull can. Robin found herself examining it, stepping closer to the mirror to get a better look.

The shaft was long and thick, surprisingly heavy, with a slight swell in the middle. The head was only a tad bigger than the rest, the ridge underneath less pronounced than most guy's dicks she'd seen(and she'd seen a few-Robin wasn't promiscuous, but she watched more porn than most girls admitted to.) Carefully, she lifted it up against her stomach, to see the underside. It looked a lot like the top-except the subtle ridge ended in the middle, making it look like a helmet, where it looked a bit like a bullet from the top. Also, a small hump ran the legnth, Robin noted, the urethral passage the pee-and other liquids-came out of. A normal, if overlarge, dick-but instead of balls, Robin had a whole pussy, clit and all, underneath it. You almost couldn't see her pussy with that thing hanging down. That, and she was way overdue for a wax. Robin reached down and rubbed the soft fur now covering her once exposed gazzinta.

Bad idea. The soft touch sent a small tendril of pleasure through her long untouched body, and she felt thatgoddamn thingtwitch a bit under her hand. The twitch brought back a memory of the incident in the shower, and it started to grow in earnest. Robin watched in fascination and horror as the head poked out from under her hand, growing bigger and bigger, and again felt that new, odd tightening as she grew hard. Still feeling curious (only academically), Robin let go and just looked at it. In full erection, it curved up, pointing at her belly button in the mirror. She turned to the side, and saw that the tube underneath almost lead straight to her pussy, and curved up along the legnth, adding to the upward slope, and dissapearing just beneath the head. It was...impressive, to say the least.I've never been with a guy this big, Robin thought.If it weren't attatched to me, I'd want to fuck it...

That thought, and the memory of being fucked, sent a wave of panic through Robin...and a pulse through her pelvis. She'd just done what she hadn't wanted to do-think about thatgoddamn thingin a positive fashion. She'd done more than that-she'd gotten horny from it!That was where the trouble always started with you, Robin!She chastised herself.You keep it in your pants every time...except when youneedto. The thought, though snuffing out her curiosity, did nothing to stop the heat she'd raised between her legs...

...or her recklessness. Still looking in the mirror, she reached down and wrapped her hand around the shaft, her fingers barely touching. It was warm, and the skin was baby soft, smoother even than her outer pussy lips. It felt...good, especially since she got the sensation of being grabbed as well, which was completely new. Her hand tightened, sending a small tingle through her, and she sighed.I wonder...she thought, and moved her hand up and down a bit, testing the water, and being awarded another flutter of sensation.

Robin let her grip go, and started to stroke it slightly, then a bit harder, feeling herself out. As she found a rhythm she liked, she began to include more in her strokes, avoiding the head as much as possible, teasing. Her stomach clenched, and her legs wobbled a bit, but her attention was focused on the mirror, and her small hand rubbing thatgoddamn thing, getting faster and clenching harder as the sensation rose, her sighs becoming grunts, then groans.

Suddenly, just like in the shower, a shock ran through Robin's body, and she gasped, her strong legs almost giving out. She knelt down, facing the mirror door, looked down at thegoddamn thing, then up at her reflection, her fear in the way of her arousal for a few short seconds, then erased by the sight of her own bedroom eyes. Moaning, she reached down with both hands, her left on the head, her right on the shaft, and began stroking again, too hard, too fast. She shrieked as it became painful, another pulse of sensation making her whole body clench, and moved her left hand just above her right, just beneath the head.So hard,she thought,so fucking... close...

her hands started to shake, gliding over the throbbing, hot skin, raising her urgency as the sensation grew stronger. Thegoddamn thingthrobbed again, sending another, harder pulse of pleasure, then another...

"AGH!" The pulses and throbs became their own, glorious heartbeat, sending the pleasure from the goddamn thing through her entire body-and out the business end. Her hands gripped it ferociously, still flying up and down the shaft, as she watched the cum rocket from the tip onto her reflection, her whole face screwed up with passion, her body jerking in time with her climax as the cum spurted, spurted, spurted, seemingly for hours. Her mind was lost to anything but the feeling, familiar but unique, of her first orgasm in months.

The orgasm finally subsided, but Robin's hands kept moving, prolonging the pleasure, until it became painful. Gasping, breathless, she let go of it and looked down. The thing was shrinking, still a bit dark from blood flow,resting on her legs...which were covered in cum. She reached down and scooped up a bit of the fluid, thicker than the pussy juice she was used to, but not as thick or sticky as cum. Cautiously, she brought her fingers up to her nose, sniffing a bit, and was surprised to find it smelled like her pussy juice. Tasted the same, too, but the consistency and color reminded her of Jake's precum...

The thought of her ex-fiance brought back, with a hard THUMP, the reality of her situation. Her head jerked up, again looking in the mirror-which now had a series of splatters on it, running to the carpet. She looked into her own eyes, seeing nothing but shame, and ran to the bathroom with tears running down her cheeks.

***

Once she had showered again (this time with a few tears for disenfectant), Robin cleaned off the mirror door (sliding it back into the wall) and again got dressed. The worst part of thatgoddamn thingwas the care she had to take dressing-this being a fairly huge dick, she couldn't just tuck it down one side of her pants unless she wanted to look like a tranny(and she most certainly didnotwant to look like a tranny!), so she'd been wearing her gymnastics leotard under her clothes, pressing it up against her stomach, and padding it a bit with a hand towel. It made her look like she'd gained a few pounds, but most people just chalked that up to her going through a breakup. Besides, what else could she do? Just admit to the world that she had a fucking huge schlong? Not happening.

As she was was patting down the towel under her shirt, trying to sculpt a perfect pot belly (If You Gotta Wear It, Make It Look Good, she always said), her phone rang. Robin looked at it, unsure if she wanted to answer (she'd avoided human contact outside of work since the Cause, since she didn't want to have to explain...well, any of it, really), then picked it up. "Hello?" she said, her voice going an octave higher by habit.

"Oh-My-Gawd, she actually like, picked up the like, phone! Where you been,chica?" Robin cringed. She had no idea how Tania Marques had come to be her best friend, a bisexual Puerto-Rican smartass with a lust for gossip and no decency filter whatsoever. Well, that wasn't fair-Tania was reliable, always paid for dinner, and knew how to have fun. A bit too much fun at times, which usually led to Tania hitting on her, but Robin didn't mind that too much, either.

"Well, let's see..." she replied. "I've been here half the time, at work the other half, and in hell the whole time. Oh, and I got fat." The only problem with Tania was you had to be careful what you told her, because nine times out of ten everybody would know a few days after. "So, how's Eric?"

"He's fine. He just found a new boy-toy and doesn't wanna share, so I've been kinda lonely-especially since my best friend insists on being a hermit because one guy was stupid enough to leave her!" Tania said the last part in her best school-teacher impression, and Robin had to laugh, even if it hurt a bit. "Ahh, there's mychica. So what are you doing right now?"

A small rush of panic went through Robin. She knew Tania. This was a trap if there ever was one."Well, um, I have work today, so I have to go soon-"

No you don't." Tania retorted, in a very smug voice. "You've probably racked up enough overtime by now to take off another year, haven't you?"

"No!..." Tania was right, and Robin hated it. "I only got three months ahead. And I still have to-" The doorbell rung "Hold on, someone's at my door," Robin said, grateful for the distraction. Putting the phone down, she went to her peephole, and looked out. All she saw the door across the way. Confused, she opened the door-and Tania walked in, closing her cell phone as she slid past Robin, who started to panic a bit. "Tania, please-"

"Please what? Please don't come pull me out of my funk?" Tania turned to look at her, hands on her hips, a battle stance the real care in her eyes almost undid. "Chica, I know you love Jake, but this is perverse! You sitting around feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to bring him back."

"Nothing is gonna bring..." Robin began, then cringed.Damnit, now she's gonna ask...

"Nothing?" Tania said, surprised at the admission. Jake and Robin had been a model couple, no big arguments, lots of PDA, good sex (or so Robin said), they even thought alike. She would've thought they'd have at least stayed friends... "What the hell happened to you two?"

"Tania, please!" Robin said, walking to her couch and flopping down hopelessly. "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to hear it, I don't even want to think about it."

"But you can't help it." Tania said, sitting beside her. "Well, then, fuck it. I won't ask, and you don't have to. Let's make a deal-you and me have a spa day, and I don't ask about the breakup. Deal?"

"Deal...but could we just go shopping? I don't feel like the spa..." really she would love a spa day, but she didn't feel like being kicked out for packing meat in the ladies sauna. "wanna go shopping instead?"

"Sure, let's go!" Tania said, hopping up with the enthusiasm of an exploding firecracker. "We'll take my car."

"wait, I have to call work and-"

"No you don't, I already did."

"Wait-how do you know the number to my job?"

"They do still make phone books, Robin."

Phone books? You have heard of the internet, right?"

"Shut up,chica."

***

"How about Victoria's Secret?" Tania asked as they walked through the mall.

"Um, no. Who am I trying to look sexy for?"

"Yourself?"

"Don't need to-I've seen myself naked."

Tania had to smile at that one, even though Robin was being a buzzkill. It was good to be hanging out again. "Fine, then, is Macy's too risque?"

"No, I need a few dresses."

"Dresses? In May you're buying dresses?" Robin was definitely being a tad too prudish for someone who had just had a breakup, even her. Maybe it was that little pot belly she'd managed to grow, even though she taught dance at the local community college...How did an dance instructor working overtime for two months get a pot belly? Something just wasn't adding up, and Tania intended to figure out what.

"Sundresses, Tania. I'm sick of pants, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, fine. You don't have to be mean." Tania said in a hurt voice. She wasn't really offended, but Robin was being extra defensive lately, as if she had something to hide. But Robin was too nice to keep doing something that hurt someone's feelings, so maybe she'd get a clue if she worked it a bit...hopefully.

"I'm not being mean, you're just trying to guilt info out of me on the sly." Robin said, looking at her as they walked into the store. "I keep telling you you're not slick, Tania!"

Damnit, she'd guessed it first thing.I need some new interrogation methods, Tania decided. Might as well just let it go for now. "Youarebeing mean, by denying me gossip. Now, can I at least talk you into some nice miniskirts? Those legs are too damn fine to be hidden under some flowery monstrosity."Waaaay too fine, she thought. Tania had never tried to hide the fact that she'd fuck Robin in a second, but had never tried to push her into anything...not sober, anyway. But it was always in the back of her mind, and more than once she'd had to stop herself from making a move, and ruining a good friendship, even though she was pretty sure it'd be worth it. Even now she was a bit wet, and a lot horny.