The Effects of Drunken Driving

Story Info
A man has to bribe an officer.
1.6k words
3.99
33.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, can you step out of the vehicle." My wife looked at him with what I'm sure was the most drunken look he had ever seen, but I might be wrong. We hadn't been going that fast and I was pretty sure that we had been staying between the lines, but being half drunk myself, I didn't help. She turned to me and even with the drunken stupor, anger was written all over her face, I would have laughed but I'm sure that it would have driven her into a rage.

I leaned back in my seat and let the warmth of the car's heater and the effects of the nights revelry lull me into an almost sleep like state. I enjoyed the thoughts of, "I told you so," that would follow tonight's run in with the law. I might have even smiled as I thought of the events that lead up to this moment in time and space where I could finally tell her that I was right and she was wrong.

I had told her that we shouldn't be driving, but she insisted that we make our way home to check on our darling child. I reminded her that we paid the babysitter for a whole night and one of us should at least sober up before going on a forty-five minute trek home. Sadly, at least for her, she didn't listen. Like usual her brilliant plans only lead to us finding ourselves in a mess that was almost insurmountable.

"Sir, can you exit the vehicle please?" The officer asked in what sounded like a rather annoyed tone of voice. I opened the door and compliance and tried to step out of the car. By try, I mean I failed (at least the first time) because I had forgotten to unbuckle to seatbelt. "Sir, have you and your wife been drinking tonight?" He asked the question that I was sure was nothing more than routine for him, but still a little nerve racking for me. I nodded slowly, almost thoughtfully.

"Yes, officer." I smiled, bashfully of course. The officer nodded and looked over at my wife who I had just now noticed was sitting in the back of the police cruiser. I felt my pulse quicken slightly, hoping that I wouldn't find myself spending the night in jail.

"Your wife tried to tell me that she only had one drink this evening." I must have giggled when he said this cause he gave me a queer look that only made me want to giggle even more. "When she failed the field sobriety test, I had to put her into car. I'm afraid she may be a danger to herself and anyone else on the road tonight."

"What's going to happen to her?" I asked rather loudly.

"She's going to spend the night in a cell. Probably filled with a bunch of other skanky drunks."

"What about me?" I asked, hoping that I wouldn't be checking into the county hotel anytime soon.

"Well that depends, sir." He sighed and rubbed his forehead thoughtfully. "I can tell that you are intoxicated, and I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't be driving a car in your state." I nodded. "I would probably have to take you in with her, unless you can do me a small favor."

"What kind favor?" I felt nervous and I'm sure my body showed it. I shivered against the cold wind as he smiled back at me.

"Well, sir, it's going to seem inappropriate." He looked more like a shy boy than a police officer at this moment. "So I'll just come out and say it, I want you to suck my cock." I must have gasped, but I'm not sure.

"What?" My voice was loud and possible slurred, but the shock and outrage where all there.

"My wife doesn't ever suck it, and a friend of mine told me that the best head he ever got was from a guy." He was so bashful when he talked now.

"Then have your friend suck your god damn cock." I blurted out.

"Sir, I didn't want to do this," He started softly. "But if you don't I'll be forced to take both you and your wife down to the station for booking. You'll probably be there all night. Your names will end up in the papers. You might even lose your license."

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"Yes, sir, I am." He smiled and his bashful smile seemed almost cruel. "Neither one of us wants to have to go down to the jail tonight." I sighed and thought about all the hassles my wife had caused for me, this one most definitely took the cake.

"I don't know." I said with a softer voice than before. "No one can know." I said with some confidence.

"That is how I would prefer it, sir." He said smiling cheerfully. I nodded and he must have gotten the signal. My intent must have been written all over my face because he glanced around once before motioning for me to get back into my car. I got into the passengers seat and he got into the drivers. "How to do you make this seat go back?" He asked in a mixture of nerves and excitement. I told him and when he was finally adjusted he undid the buckle of his belt. "Excited?" He asked almost breathlessly. I was feeling almost a tinge of excitement, but I wasn't sure if "excitement" wasn't just one too many vodka tonics. I shook my head and he looked a little disappointed but undid the button of his uniform trousers none the less.

I was actually surprised at the size of his cock. It was already hard when he pulled his white briefs down. It sprung up, acting as if it was almost alive. It sprung up all four inches or so of it. I felt like I almost wanted to giggle, but that act would probably have landed my ass into some hot water, instead I reached a shaking hand out to touch it. I grasped his cock softly, like I would touch my own. Slowly I started stroking it with two fingers wrapped gently, but still firm enough that he would feel it.

"Suck it." He breathed heavily. I sighed and leaned over the best I could to get his cock in my mouth. The taste was something I wasn't prepared for, but definitely didn't find myself hating. It was salty, musty almost. It wasn't tangy like pussy (or at least my wife's pussy.), no it was something much more pleasant. Even so my mind was made up to do this fast, to get it over with. I wrapped my lips around his small shaft and begin to bob my head in much of the same manner my wife of fourteen years had been doing to me for close to twenty years.

I felt his body jerking softly at first. A moan escaped his lips and his hands became entangled into my hair. I continued to bob my head, letting my tongue lick the shaft of his penis as much as possible with him wanting to force my mouth back down to the base of his cock. I continued to slurp away as fast as I could, hoping that he'd find a way to orgasm soon. He jerked a little harder and his moans got a whole hell of a lot louder. I felt his body tighten, his cock seemed to get harder in my mouth before a rush of cum gushed over my tongue.

I nearly puked. Not because his sperm tasted bad or anything. (I was surprised to find that I liked it.) No I nearly lost my mostly liquid dinner because of the amount of sperm that came from his rather small cock. I was surprised when he orgasmed, but even more surprised when he didn't quite cumming after one shot. I swallowed as much as I could with out losing it, but I could still feel some leaking from my lips onto his cock. I swallowed what I could before sitting back up and wiping off the rest.

"Thanks." He was re-fastening his pants. I looked at the clock, and surprised to see that we had been pulled over nearly an hour ago. He grinned at me. I smiled back at him, feeling almost shy. I was definitely intoxicated. Not just on the expensive booze that I'd consumed, but on something lustier. "I'll go let your wife out." He said with a satisfied grin. "I think you better drive though." I nodded and he went to the police cruiser. I noticed that I was sporting a rather hard cock now, and smiled a little to myself.

My wife was practically passed out, so the officer practically had to drag her to the car. Throwing her into the passenger seat he shut the door and walked back around to the driver's side door. I rolled down the window. "Thanks again." He said smiling. He pulled a scrap of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. "You might want to try this place sometime." He smiled and walked back to his car. It was too dark to read so I shoved the scrap of paper into my pocket and started towards home.

When we got home it was almost four in the morning. I put my wife to bed and kissed her forehead. Emptying my pockets for the night I pulled out the piece of paper that the officer handed to me. Written on it was simply an address and a little message.

Here's a place to perfect that already talented mouth of yours. Try it if you ever get in the mood for a little fun and games. –Jack.

I smiled and thanked "Jack" quietly. I knew that I would probably want to try this secret club someday. Regardless of my lusts I needed sleep, so curling up next to the wife that caused me to find a new passion I fell asleep.