The Electrician

Story Info
An old friend fixes more than one problem.
875 words
3.4
67.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a fan of reading erotic literature for a long time, this is my first attempt at writing. It is based on a recent event.

First, let me describe my wife. She is very pretty, 5-7, brown hair, greenish brown eyes, and a gorgeous breasts. The only problem is she is very self-conscience about her weight, she has the perfect body to me. I have tried for years to get her to dress more sexy, low-cut blouses, shorter skirts, etc. But to no avail.

Well about a month ago I had been having a problem with the electricity in the house. There seemed to be a short somewhere. With all the bills we have had recently this was going to be another big annoyance. A few days later my wife reminded me that her friends husband was an electrician, maybe we could call him. I had forgotten all about him. My wife and I had been close friends with them early in our marriage, but they had moved and we really hadn't kept in touch too much.

I called "Tom" and he said he was real busy but would be out next week. He stood us up and twice more. At this point, my wife had wanted to call an electrician out of the phone book. Thinking of the money, I wasn't ready to do that. Plus the fact that I had always joked with my wife that we should swap partners with them back in the early days. His wife was one of my wife's best friends back then and I had a crush on her. So just thinking of that over the last few weeks has given me plenty of fantasies.

Finally, he kept our fourth appointment. He was to come over early in the morning before I had to leave for work. My wife woke me early that morning. We dressed and sat in the living room waiting for Tom, who showed up about a half hour late. During that time I talked to my wife about some of my fantasies and tried to get her to take off her bra. She was wearing a short-sleeve blouse and even if she had taken the bra off, she wouldn't have shown him anything. It was just the idea that I knew she wasn't wearing one with him being there. It just does something for me. To my surprise, just before he showed up she unclasped her bra and pulled it off through one of her sleeves (I love when she takes it off that way). She just smiled. I figured she knew he wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

A few minutes later Tom arrived and started working on some outlets and my wife left the room. She appeared a little while later and asked if anyone wanted coffee. I noticed the top button on her blouse was now undone, she was actually showing a little cleavage. I couldn't tell however if this was on purpose or not though because the top two buttons on that shirt always seemed to have a mind of its own. A lot of times they would open on their own and she would keep rebuttoning them. I also thought she may have done that just to get me going. She loves to tease me.

She left to go get the coffee from a little shop down the road. All I could think about was her gorgeous breasts falling out. She was gone only about 5 minutes. Tom had seemed to have located the problem just after receiving the coffee. He went to his truck to get some supplies. While he was gone, I tried to get my wife to unbutton her second button, this gives a great shot of cleavage. She refused and seemed to get upset with me- telling me that I am never happy. This was very discouraging, so I just settled for what I could get at that point. At least she was showing a little cleavage.

He returned from the truck and finished the job. It had really started to rain pretty hard and the three of us sat and talked for a half hour or so, catching up on old times. Before he left I asked several times how much I had owed him he kept refusing any payment. When he was ready to leave we all stood up. It was either now or never I thought. I went behind my wife and lifted up her blouse up to her neck and said "since you don't want any money, you should at least get a look at these!" Now I know he is a breast man. I went to his bachelor party and his eyes never left the strippers tits. I saw the same look in his eyes now as he stared at my wife's tits. To my surprise my wife offered no resistance. She just looked at him while he looked at her chest.

I began to unbutton the blouse as it was bunched up around her neck and let it fall to the floor. I could see her pink nipples stiffen and elongate as her areolas shrunk. Her breasts were gorgeous. Tom was almost salivating.

To be continued...