The Elevator

Story Info
He makes her realise in public how dirty she is.
2k words
4.32
45.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers

My heels clicking on the lobby floor are drawing some attention to us as I run to keep up with your very fast walk. We came in through the farthest door from the elevators so we have to cover the entire lobby to get there. I realise you planned this; insisting on these heels would ensure people looked up at the source of the noise on the marble floor; the pace of your walk forcing me to almost run next to you; the white silk blouse and no underwear guaranteeing the attention gained remains with us for the entire walk to the elevators.

I inwardly curse you as I notice businessmen distracted from their laptops and mobile phones, watching my breasts bounce under the blouse; the cool silk exciting my nipples with its soft friction. You press the button and I plead for the elevator to be quick. Your hand slides down my back, over my ass and I think about moving forward as I feel your hand start to slide my skirt up. As I know my stocking tops are probably in view we hear someone's mobile phone hit the floor and you laugh and let go of me.

The elevator doors open and its empty, you smile at me and follow me in. You lean against the back wall, still in full view of the lobby and pull me close and kiss me. The doors close and we're moving, you release me and hold me in front of you by my shoulders. 'Did you enjoy that? Did you like those people looking at you?'

I blush and reply, 'No, it was embarrassing.'

You laugh and slide your hands down the front of my blouse, not touching my nipples but pulling the material tight over the solid peaks. 'It didn't excite you then huh? If I was to touch your cunt, would it be dry?'

I shiver under your touch, I want to say no, it didn't excite me but I know my body would betray that and we both know how it excites me when you talk to me like this.You pull me closer and wrap one hand firmly around my back, holding me still. The other starts to undo the buttons on my blouse and I squirm against you whispering, 'We can't, someone might come in.'

You laugh again, that evil dirty laugh that has my body begging for your attentions. 'You're facing me, if anyone comes in I'll just hug you close, no one will see anything. But I want to see how hard your nipples are, how much that little walk didn't turn you on, show me .. show me your breasts slut, NOW!'

You don't let go of my waist so I have to lean back to finish undoing my buttons. You slap my arse, really hard and I jump against you, shock on my face and my hands shaking on my buttons. You lean in close to my ear, knowing that your words whispered to me so close drive me totally insane, make me lose control and beg for you. 'You'll show yourself off to the general public out there but you take your time to show me what I own, what's mine? Are you trying to hang around in here so long that someone comes in huh? Do you want to me to get annoyed and let someone watch as I spank your arse for your non-compliance? Answer me you dirty little bitch, tell me you want to show yourself to me.'

I so want to say it wasn't my choice to draw attention to me in the lobby but I know it's futile. I know it won't come out right and you'll just twist what my addled head says and make me want to do more and more dirty things. I also know if I don't answer soon I am heading for trouble; why does my head have to think about stuff; why can't I just do as I am told when I am told; shit how long has it been since you told me to answer? seconds? minutes? Another mighty slap to my arse advises me that it's been too long. I look up at you, 'Yes Sir, I want to show myself to you.'

You lean down again and say in your horniest voice, right in my ear, 'Then show me.' You stand upright again and push me a step back from you. You let me go so that I have to do this totally on my own. You know the humiliation of it will excite me more. I know it too but I hate it. You tap your foot slowly and I take each side of my blouse in my fingers and slowly pull it open. You stare at my face for a while, watching me blush and my blush spread down to my neck and chest. I hate this and love it and I know I am getting wet. You smile and look down at my breasts, my nipples even harder now and you know they are hurting me.

'Offer them to me slut,' you bark at me. My hands cup each breast underneath and I push them up further, I want to touch my nipples, to ease the ache in them but I know you will go mad. I step towards you and lean back slightly, dropping my head back and pushing my breasts up. You bend slightly and breathe on one, I can feel your warm breath and god I want so much more. I want your tongue, your teeth, your lips to close round them both and suck, bite, crush and lick them. The tip of your tongue touches the skin next to my nipple and slides down to the valley between them and up the other one.

I shake and you grab my arms and pull them behind my back, supporting me as you know I weaken in excitement. Your tongue teases the skin around my other nipple and I have to ask, 'Please Sir, please suck them, oh god please, lick them, bite them, please Sir touch my nipples.' You trail your tongue gently over one and with one hand you've freed up you rub it over the other breast, eventually squeezing the nipple between your thumb and forefinger and I cry out in pain and pleasure unsure of whether its good or bad but I need it, I want it.

Your lips close around the other one and you suck on it, you suck hard and I moan. My legs spread and I straddle your leg, abandoning myself to the pleasure now and I slide my crotch against your leg. You suck and release one nipple then the other and in between each you tell me that I am a dirty, wanton, filthy, depraved, horny little slut and you have to hold me tighter as I my body shudders and I cum. You watch me, just watch while one hand tweaks my nipple harder. Each twist and squeeze wracking my body with another shudder. Before I have stopped you turn me around and move over to the wall space by the elevator controls. There's a mirror and you hold me there in front of it. I can see my face still high from my orgasm, not really caring where we are or what we do, my breasts blatantly and wantonly on display, my legs still spread either side of your thigh, my skirt riding up slowly.

A voice in me says, think about what you look like and where you are but you start to whisper in my ear again. 'Are you horny little girl? Do you want to suck cock, finger your hot wet cunt, get fucked up the arse? Do you want to watch yourself get fucked? Do you want to do dirty things with me all day slut?'

Your voice in my ear, it drives me crazy, wild! 'Yes Sir, yes I want all those things, I want to suck your cock, I want to finger my hot wet cunt and I want to get my arse fucked.' I watch you run your hand down my body and slide my skirt up at the front, I see my stocking tops and my cunt.

I see you watching me in the mirror and I know I want you to touch me; have to have you touch me; I have to cum. 'Fuck me Sir, please finger me, fuck me, make me cum,' I beg. You slide your finger down the length of my cunt, touching the lips but purposely not parting them and it drives me crazy. I push my cunt forward trying to make your fingers enter me but you pull slightly away and keep them on the outside of me.

'Please Sir, please, touch my clit, feel how wet I am, please push your fingers deep inside of me, fuck me please please.'

Suddenly your fingers, two of them, push in between my lips and my wetness seeps out and runs down me. I am soaking, so wet, so excited and as you spread it over my cunt and round to my arse, I am thrashing against you, horny as hell. You bend me forward, spank my arse really hard many times and while you let the burning sensation sink into me you undo your trousers and release your rock hard cock. You reach under me and slide your hand through my cum dragging it back to my arse and forcing it in with your cock. As you push your cock into my arse, you raise me back up so I can see myself scream in the mirror and you can see my face. You thrust into me hard several times, talking in my ear. 'You really are a dirty slut, do you know how wet you are? Your arse is begging for cock, do you know how dirty you are bitch?'

There's a ding and the elevator door opens! You feel my arse clench and my body panic, my face says it all. Sheer terror! You turn me to face the door and the old man walking in. He looks up and is stunned. We all stand still,frozen for a second. I am shaking, you are calm ( bastard) and the old man is dumbstruck. The door shuts again and we are now stuck like this.

You break the ice. 'I'm sorry for my slut Sir, she is an uncontrollable dirty girl and she wants to show herself off to someone – would you mind?' I am praying that he says he minds, that we straighten our clothes, get off at the next level and curl up in embarrassment somewhere.

He looks at you and smiles, 'I understand your troubles Son, girls haven't changed over the decades. They are all dirty wanton bitches, desperate to show off their assets and torment mankind. You do what you feel is necessary boy.'

I cringe, oh my god, you have carte blanche and I have an audience to my open blouse, spread legs and raised skirt. I know he can see my cum slipping down my thighs and my cunt spread and on full display to him. Why am I thinking about this because its just exciting me more. Then you thrust into my arse again and bend down to my ear, 'You heard the man whore, finger your clit and make yourself cum for him. Show him your wares, show him slut. Show him how hard you cum.'

You thrust into my arse again and again, my hands spread my cunt and finger my clit. He is torn between watching my open cunt on display or following my bouncing breasts but he leans back and takes in the view. One of your hands grabs my breast and pushes it up to my mouth, I look down and take my nipple in my mouth, sucking it until I know I will cum and biting it as my body explodes. My pussy gushing and squirting all over my fingers, my arse gripping your cock so hard as you cum in me, the sensation continuing my orgasm. I am lost for a while in my own world with you as I feel you twitch in my arse and my body take its time about stopping.

When we look up the lift doors are just closing and there's a feint thank you as the gent disappears..

pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers