The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akireon
Akireon
123 Followers

What? Alexia with the New Age skirt and hair was a girl-gamer too? I swallowed. No. Fate was screwing with my mind. She was a cross-dresser or something. Was I going to wake up without a kidney?

We made it out to my car without further incident. Alexia didn't let me rest though. She leaned towards me as I drove out of company parking and onto the street. As she whispered directions to her house in my ear, she licked at my earlobe. Her fingers rested lightly on my thigh. Once we were on a freeway, she pushed her fingers up my skirt, where my naked sex waited, still wet but now cool from the air.

"Go on," she said, "tell me about this girl in your game? Tell me, can she kiss like this?"

Her lips closed on mine. Her head was sideways, giving me just enough space to see the road as she glued herself to my mouth. Beside us, people in other cars were staring. This was it. She wasn't a cross-dresser or an organ thief. She was suicidal.

"Shit."

She straightened up. I stared at her between glances at the freeway.

"Shit," she said again, covering her mouth with one hand. "Look. I'm sorry. I got carried away. Let me make it up to you tomorrow, okay?"

I stared at her. "What?"

"I can't have you over tonight. I forgot, you had me so distracted back there."

She looked at me, Sarise all over again. Her eyes gleamed, wide and hungry in the evening light. I swallowed. "Okay. Should I take you back to the..."

She grinned. "No. Take me home, please, and that way you'll know where I live. Tomorrow night, girl, I promise. Okay?"

"Sure." What I wanted to do was scream. There was no way fingers or toys would do for me what her tongue had. "Okay. It's all right."

Her smile brightened. "I know I came on too hard back there. I promise, tomorrow night you can enjoy a slower feast."

Feast. I loved the way she said that.

It was over thirty minutes to her house, well up into the forested mountains southeast of the bay. Her houses stood on a hill near a few others. When I stopped, she bit her lip, the first sign of nervousness I'd seen in her. She leaned over, kissed me, licked at my lips as I returned her kiss. When we parted, she leaned closer, put her mouth against my cheek, inhaled of my hair.

"I'll see you in the elevator tomorrow," she whispered.

Then she was going, out the car and walking up a long brick stair to her porch. Her skirt swayed when she walked, maybe more than before, and she paused once about half-way up and glanced at me over her shoulder. I had to lean down to see her face, but she blew me a kiss anyway, then resumed her ascension to the home of the divine.

My goddess had blown me a kiss.

Somehow I managed to put my car in drive and pull away from the curb. In the elevator, she had said. There was a '90's song about that. I was going to find it when I got home. I love that CD. I wanted to hear it again. In the elevator, she said. I couldn't wait.

Akireon
Akireon
123 Followers
12