The Elevator Ride

Story Info
You go up your own way.
1.2k words
3.81
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahz1
ahz1
3 Followers

The hotel was tall. About 40 stories or so. It was octagonal in shape, with a courtyard topped by a glass roof. The stars shone brightly through it, as you gazed up through the distant roof. I'm waiting for one of the elevators that runs up and down the spines of the octagon inside the courtyard. Clear glass and well lit, I see ours approach. I can also see how uncomfortable you are, wearing an evening gown for the wedding you were roped into attending as maid of honor. Seeing your reflection in the descending elevator glass, I admire the way the low-cut dress accentuates your 37C chest, and hugs your 27" waist and 37" hips. The hard fought for tan contrasting the silky material of the cream dress. Not your color, but your long, 'forever reddish' hair and green eyes seem to stand out no matter what you do. You do look awesome for any age, even your face seems frozen in time. Like your late teens! I smile inwardly, hatching a plan in my head.

The door opens and people exit in ones and twos. You step in first, not realizing I was waiting behind you, obviously lost in thought. You finally notice your other passenger, and say hi. Knowing the history we have probably causes you to then look at the carpet instead of saying anything else. I move up behind you and wrap you in my arms. You push me back annoyingly and start to protest, when I throw an arm across your chest from behind and another across your waist. Pressing my hard trouser encased cock against your ass through your dress. You fight me and start to open your mouth, I clamp my hand over it.

"You know you want this."

You struggle yelling against my now sweaty palm, as I pin your body to the glass, and use my other hand to pull the front of your calf length dress up to your panties, then start pulling them down. Front to back, back to front until they're past your hips and ass and are sliding down your silky shaven legs. I then unzip myself, freeing my hard cock from it's prison. Now picking up the back of your dress to expose your ass to me, bunching up around your back between us. My cock makes contact with the back of your thigh, you stiffen and increase your struggle. It moves between your thighs, bumping against your shaved pussy lips as we struggle for control. You clamp your legs together trapping my cock in your pleasure triangle, which to your dismay, if you knew, actually feels quite nice.

I end the powerplay, by yanking your hips back a foot or so causing you to move back that much legs open to steady yourself, and shoving you forward, bending you at the waist against the glass. I grab your long hair and pull to snap your head up. Now presenting your ass and pussy to me properly I strike. You feel my cock stab at your pussy lips, slightly off but the embarrasing wetness of your sweet pussy helps my cock stuff into you. You yelp and try to move, but I start pounding you hard immediately.

The slowness of the elevator is working in our favor, only at the tenth floor and we're near the roof. My hands start roaming your clothed body. Under your dress to squeeze and pinch your nipples, still pounding into your pussy with my cock from behind. I hear your breath expelling in time with my thrusts as if I'm hypnotizing you with my erotic rythm, syncing us together. I pull your dress down exposing your breasts to any who is looking through the clear glass. The skin on your shoulders turns red. You must be dying with embarrasment, but from the gushing of your cunt around my cock I'm getting a different story.

"You always wanted this."

I see us in the reflection of the glass. My light brown hair ruffling with the pounding, your head up and to the side against the glass. Makeup smudges where your face touched it. Your eyes closed and moving rapidly under your eyelids. Your breasts jiggling to our fucking, nipples softly banging against the cool glass.

I look down and move your dress, so I can see my cock dissapearing between your now engorged pussy lips. I glimpse the slickness of my cock from your soaking wet pussy. It feels like it must be dripping to the dark carpet below. Your scent in my nose, from your perfume and body, now joined by your pussyjuice. Loud squishing in my ears as my heard cock pierces your softest hole.

"No", you finally say. "No, please."

A soft whisper against the wet sounds of sex in the small elevator. My soft whisper in your ear startles you.

"Yes. You have no choice, you gave me the key to you long ago. This fantasy is yours. I'm just helping you to live it out."

"No..." A breathy half-protest.

You adjust your stance and start fucking me back. Our bodies pounding together, your breath fogging the glass in front of you.

The elevator rises past 20, and keeps going higher.

Our thrusting is matched by our grunts as a renewed energy takes me, matched by your passion. I am determined to fuck you through the glass. Impaling you so deep my balls slap off your clit, bounding relentlessly in opposite time to our fucking. Your back arched like the dancer you are, pulsing back into me now, abandoning yourself to oblivion as we rise higher and higher to new heights. Now past 30.

Your breasts are gyrating wildly, My hands on your hips to steady us, as we pound each other in abandon. Not much longer now, my cum is rising fueled by your insatiable wet, tight cunt. Trying to milk every millimeter of me. I move one hand to your clit, and one to your nipple in reckless abandon of our balance. You start to gyrate, and seem to be rotating on my cock, impossibly holding us up with your hands on the railing. Then you let out a low moan, and start a deep long fuck straight back into me, slapping your ass against my stomach each time. I feel your cunt spasming, and thrust a couple more times then growl like an animal, as I pump load after load of hot cum into your searing hot pussy. Leaning in and biting your shoulder, you snap your head to my side and nuzzle me. As we cum together like two animals in heat.

The elevator bell sounds, snapping us back to reality. I quickly withdraw from your sloppy pussy, now dripping my cum down your leg. grab your panties as you slip your dress top back up and turn around. Your dress falls into place below, as the zip of my zipper rips through the odd quiet that has befallen us. The door opens and an older couple enters, probably noticing our flushed faces. We start to exit, then I remember....

I quickly turn around, scan the floor and pick up your panties where they fell. Gazing at the shocked faces of the couple, and to your astonished look, Smiling broadly..

"I always knew I could charm the panties off of you!"

ahz1
ahz1
3 Followers