The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie-Mae quickly lay down in that position.

"Now, I want you to lift your legs into the air and to grasp the toes of each foot with your hand on the same side."

She did this, keeping her legs together and bent.

"Now, straighten your legs and allow your hands to pull them as widely apart as they will go. Try to get your knees on the table."

Slowly and apparently reluctantly Ellie-Mae spread her legs wide apart, her very moist pussy lips gaping to expose the treasures within, her engorged clit poking insolently from beneath its ringed hood. Her large firm breasts stood up proudly from her chest. She had stopped sobbing and her eyes were closed so that she couldn't see me, thereby reducing the humiliation of her exposure.

"Now, Ellie-Mae, I'm going to give you five strokes of the cane between your legs. You don't need to count or say anything, just lie there and take this punishment, remembering as you receive it the reasons why it is being administered."

"Yes, Sir."

I positioned myself and rubbed the cane gently against the inside of her left thigh about an inch down the thigh from her vulva. I drew it back and administered a moderate stroke. Ellie-Mae's body convulsed and tears started from her closed eyes as she firmly maintained silence, afraid of the consequences of unauthorized sounds. With little delay I applied a second stroke to the same position on her right thigh, with a similar result.

Next I lined up on her left hand pussy lip. I hoped that by now I had my eye in again so I would be able to accurately hit the small target area. I drew back and made the moderate stroke, connecting with the length of her left labia. Again she convulsed, an agonizing scream coming from her mouth as she rolled sideways, her hands clutching at her pussy as the stinging, throbbing pain radiated throughout her body from her tortured lip. After a few minutes she settled down.

"I can see that hurt," I said gently, "But there are two more for you to suffer. As you feel the pain I want you remember the reasons for this punishment and all that you've learned this evening. Now, please resume your position and tell me when you're ready for the next stroke."

She resumed her position and then reluctantly said "Please give me my next stroke, Sir."

I repeated the previous stroke to her right labia, receiving a similar response. By now her left labia was bright red, oozing blood from a small tear. Her right labia was still white from the impact, but as I watched it rapidly turned bright red and a drop of blood was visible towards the rear.

Slowly Ellie-Mae resumed her position. "Please give me my last stroke, Sir."

I lined up for the final stroke, holding the cane immediately above but not touching her clitoris. I debated with myself how hard to make this stroke. She had come a very long way tonight, had lost much of her arrogance and had become humble and compliant. But was it all a show? To let up now may be to undo all the good that had been done. Yet I knew that to make too strong a stroke could easily impair her ability to orgasm for the remainder of her life, if her clit nerves were irreparably damaged. I decided on a light to moderate stroke. I lifted the cane and as it was descending the images of her truculence when she arrived flooded my memory and I instinctively strengthened the stroke, laying the cane hard onto her exposed, engorged clit.

Ellie-Mae screamed, rolling in agony as the pain radiated from her clitoris through her body, her pleasure center becoming her pain center. Her screams continued for a long time, thirty seconds at least, as she rolled on the cushions, her hands clasping her pussy. Slowly, very slowly, her screams lessened, replaced by heavy sobbing. She pulled one hand away and I noticed it was bloodstained. I spread her legs and carefully lifted her other hand to look at the damage I had done. Her clit was bleeding so I put some antiseptic in warm water, along with some topical painkiller and started to wipe away the blood from her clit and pussy lips. Slowly the bleeding stopped and I could see that she was bleeding from her clit hood where the ring went through; her clit actually looked quite undamaged, though glowing as though red hot.

After about five minutes she was able to sit up, then stand and she went to her mother, who also stood, and they hugged.

"I'm sorry, Mom," she began, "I know I've been a terrible daughter and you and Dad have tried your hardest and I've been rude and disrespectful. I promise I have changed and that from now on I will be your perfect model daughter."

Sue gave her a kiss. "Not too perfect, I hope, we also need a few challenges, just not to the extent you have been giving us. We both love you dearly and always try to do what is best for you. Sometimes that includes punishing you. I hope we never have to do this again."

Ellie-Mae came over to me and I expected her to embrace me and hug me, but she did not. Instead she knelt down in front of me with her eyes to the floor. She just stayed there.

"What would you like to say to me, Ellie-Mae?" I asked.

"Sir," she began in a very quiet voice, "Thank you for punishing me, Sir. I know I deserved the punishment and that it was for my own good. Thank you, Sir."

"That's OK, Ellie-Mae. You did deserve the punishment and I hope that you'll never need to be punished as severely again."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

Ellie-Mae remained kneeling at my feet.

"You may stand up and dress yourself now if you wish, Ellie-Mae."

"Thank you, Sir."

Ellie-Mae stood and went to her clothes, fitting her bra over her luscious breasts then pulling on her G string panties. She pulled her top on over her bra, carefully buttoned the two buttons, then pushed her legs through her pants, carefully and slowly wriggling her way into them as they rubbed against her bruised ass and the seam pressed against her throbbing clit. Finally she had them fully on, buttoned the waist band and zipped them up. She then slipped her feet into her shoes and carefully and slowly walked to her Mom.

"I'm ready when you are, she said."

Sue gave me a kiss and a hug.

"Thank you so much for this," she said, "I know you gave this lifestyle up years ago but I knew of no one else. I'm sure, from what I've seen, that Ellie-Mae will be wonderful from now on. I'll let you know how it goes."

I opened the door for them and they slowly walked to the car, Ellie-Mae taking several minutes to sit down in the passenger seat. As they drove away, I wondered if I'd ever see Ellie-Mae again. I thought of all I would like to do to her wonderful body, all the pain and pleasure I could extract from it. I went to bed and stripped off, my rampant cock springing out of my pants. I slowly rubbed it with some lube, then put on a DVD of one of my hot BDSM sessions from the past and masturbated myself to an amazing orgasm.

'Mmmmm,' I thought, 'I could really get back into this if the opportunity arose.'

I slept soundly, dreaming of large, voluptuous, firm breasts and a bare pussy on a luscious, willing female body as I whipped her to orgasm before fucking her to oblivion.

*****************************

EPILOGUE:

Five weeks passed and I received a call from Sue.

"Just thought you'd like to know that Ellie-Mae's fine and I've never known a better behaved, more considerate and respectful person. She's totally changed. She's dumped her boyfriend and is studying hard, looking like she'll be topping her classes. All she talks about is you. She tells me she's made plans for the summer vacation but hasn't told me what they are, so I'm quite intrigued. The vacation starts in ten days' time so I'll be interested to hear what she's planned."

We chatted a bit about old times and past vacations, then hung up.

Ten days later the door-bell rang. I opened the door and saw Ellie-Mae on her knees on the welcome mat, eyes cast down.

"Sir, I've come to be your sub or slave, whichever you choose, for the summer vacation. I am yours to command, Sir, and I've been very bad."

12