The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked for my clothes to put on and he became irate, telling me I must have forgotten that I was to remain naked unless told to wear clothes. Oh!! I suddenly realized he wanted me to collect the paper from outside completely nude. Oh well, bring on the exhibitionist in me. I went to the front door and cracked it open, checking the street. Nobody visible, so I walked outside and down the path to the box. Just as I reached the box a cyclist rode along the sidewalk and stared at me. He nearly fell off his bike. I managed a 'Good morning' to him as I removed the paper and scurried back inside. Hope he gets off on that little incident today.

Once I was inside I took a few moments to quieten my breathing before taking the paper to my Dom in bed, with my eyes cast down, kneeling beside the bed as I waited for more instructions. He thanked me, which was nice; I hadn't expected that in roles mode. Then he asked me to make a cup of coffee and bring it to him, telling me how he liked it, and telling me also I could make one for myself. I managed to find everything in his kitchen and brought the coffees into his (our?) room. He thanked me again, which was nice because he really doesn't have to, at least I think that's how it is as a Dom. I looked at him and smiled, ooops. Big mistake. Or was it. He immediately told me to get my eyes down and kneel by the bed. I did that quickly and he ignored me for several minutes, then told me I could go and get my coffee from the kitchen. I hurried out and brought it back in, putting it on the floor, then knelt beside the bed while he continued to read the paper and sip his coffee. I drank some of mine too.

Once he'd finished his coffee he told me to take the cups back to the kitchen and he climbed out of bed. I managed to catch a glimpse of his cock which was half hard. Even then it was huge. Oh I so wanted to suck it and fuck it, but I behaved myself and took the cups out, finished my coffee, then knelt on the floor in the kitchen after putting the cups on the bench.

He entered the kitchen fully dressed, carrying a large paddle with holes in it. Uh oh, I thought, this was for raising my eyes, I knew. He sat on a chair in the dining room and called me over. He then made me tell him what I had done wrong and he told me he would give me 5 swats on the ass with the paddle. He had me bend over his knee with my feet and hands on the floor. He spread my feet wider with his foot then he felt my ass and pussy with his hand. Of course I was wet, which he commented on. He spread my lubrication over my ass cheeks, gently rubbing it in, which of course made me feel really horny. Then without warning I felt the paddle hit my ass. It really hurt, less sting and more a bruising type of pain than the cane. He rubbed my ass again where he'd hit, then another whack. This went on for the 5 whacks he'd promised then he told me to kneel beside the chair. He held the paddle for me to kiss, which I did, smelling my arousal on it, then he stood and replaced it in the cupboard.

He called me over and showed me where he kept the BDSM gear. He has a large locker, almost a small room, full of it. He showed me the canes, whips, floggers, paddles and lots of other items which I didn't know names of or uses for. My cunt juices were running down my legs as I became so aroused at the thought of the joy and pain they could all bring me. He asked if I had any questions so I asked what a large board with various straps attached was. It looked really interesting.

He asked if I'd like to sample its use, so of course I said yes, wondering why I did. He dragged it out of the locker and placed it in the center of the lounge floor, moving furniture away so there was space around it. He then told me to lie on my back on the padded area with my head at one end. It all made sense then. The straps were adjustable and he fastened one under my arms above my boobs, two on each arm, and one across my tummy. He left the forehead one off so I could raise my head a little. He then showed me that he could fasten me flat on the board or he could bend me at my hips and fasten my legs in any position he wanted. He asked if I enjoyed having my clit caned and I said yes.

He then positioned my legs so my thighs were vertical and spread widely apart. My cunt felt so open. I was almost embarrassed feeling the cool air on my open pussy as my knees were tied down so they almost touched the floor. What a view he must have had. I looked at his hips and noticed a huge lump in his trousers so he was really turned on too. I love it when I can turn men on like that.

He then got a cane from the rack and placed it on the board so that one end was resting on my pussy. I could feel it just lying gently on my clit dead center between my lips. I really wanted him to move it and caress my clit but of course I couldn't say that. He then fiddled with something on the board and before I knew it the cane was pressing quite hard against my clit and also against my hood ring as he fastened the other end flat against the board. Even without my head restraint I couldn't see all that was happening because my boobs were in the way. He then placed one finger on the end that rested on my clit and lifted the cane a little bit before letting it go. Of course it sprung back and hit my clit, softly because he apparently hadn't lifted it far. Even so it sent a small wave of pain through me before that was swamped with another wave of arousal. I could feel my clit engorging still further even with the cane pressing on it.

He then looked at me and licked his lips, obviously wanting to fuck me I hoped, but probably not 'cos fucking was for friends mode, not roles mode. Or was that making love? I don't really know. Is there even a difference? Anyway, he lifted the end of the cane off my clit again, but I still couldn't see how far. He then released it and this time it stung quite badly. It took maybe 10 seconds for the sting to go and the sexy feelings to appear. He asked me what I thought of this little toy and I replied that it was interesting; well what was I supposed to say? He obviously knew it would hurt and that it would turn me on. He then told me one more.

This time he lifted the end really high, so I could see it despite my boobs. It must have been at least 18 inches off me and I cringed as I imagined it crushing my clit to pulp. He grinned at me, watching my concerned face, then he lowered the end quite a lot and let it go. I screamed involuntarily. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help it. A jolt of sheer agony pulsed through my body from my clit and if I'd been able I know I would have writhed in the pain. My breathing was really fast and I felt a little light headed from the pain until that went, then I felt sexy as hell and just wanted his cock in my cunt. I looked up at him, I couldn't help that because my head was pointed so I could only look upwards and to the side, and he was grinning a wide grin.

He asked if I'd like to sample anything else right now and I told him no. However, that wasn't what he wanted to hear and he looked cross, telling me that I was going to anyway. He left the cane pressing my sore but sexy clit and brought out some other stuff including some round elastic. I watched with interest as he took one length of elastic and started winding it around the base of my left boob. The more he wound the tighter it became and as he kept winding it between the last turn and my ribs, my boob became longer and bigger all the time. He tucked the end under the last turn then did the same on my right boob. Soon both boobs looked huge and swollen and were turning purple. The nipples were really swollen. He gave each nipple a flick, causing brief pain then increasing my sexual stimulation even more. He told me it was a pity I hadn't just had a baby because these nipples would be so great to milk. Yuk. I thought they only did that to animals, but I guess they can do it to women as well. He then got a couple of small cup-like devices which he placed over my nipples, then connected tubes to them which were attached to a device with a handle. He then started pumping the handle and I felt the devices on my nipples sucking the nipples inside them as they moved down my boobs, gradually compressing more and more of my boobs as they sucked more and more nipple inside. It was painful but soooo sexy. I'd never felt my nipples as sexy as they were. After a few more strokes he stopped and disconnected the pipes from the devices, which seemed to keep the suction inside and stayed firmly on my boobs.

He then smiled at me again and licked his lips, then asked if I wanted more. I replied that I did - why did I do that? I was now beyond sexy. I felt like I needed to cum and that it would only take a little clit stimulation to get there. Obviously I had forgotten that I wasn't allowed to cum without permission - that was a mistake. He removed the cane then took another cup like were on my nipples and placed it over my clit and clit hood, so the ring was inside it too. I couldn't see this, only feel it. I presume he then fitted the tube to it and I saw him pumping as I felt my clit, clit hood and other parts down there being sucked up into this cup.

OMG, my clit felt huge. It was throbbing and pulsing, sending waves of stimulation through my body. My huge red nipples, which I could see, were also pulsing in time with my clit and my cunt muscles were working overtime, clenching and releasing as they pumped juices out to fall onto the board. Seeing my Dom watching me and slowly licking his lips as though I was a feast to devour was just the last straw. With a strangled cry I came hard, moving my body on the board as much as I could, my feet waving frantically in the air as the sensations just washed through me, bounced off the ends and met again at my clit. I have never cum like that before.

I must have passed out for a bit because the next thing I remember was my Dom unwrapping my boobs. The cups had all gone and I was panting hard from my exertions. After a few more minutes he had me completely undone from the board, my boobs prickling as the blood circulation came back. My Dom did not look happy, which I was surprised to find really disappointed me. I felt great, except for apparently having displeased my Dom. He then told me that I had cum without permission and would be punished for that later. Oh well, I did want to be a bit bad so I could feel the cane; I guess I'd succeeded.

**********************

"You can stand up now," I said offering my hand to Ellie-Mae as she lay on the board. "Time for breakfast."

She took my hand and we walked into the kitchen.

"While we have breakfast, let's also have friends mode," I suggested.

Ellie-Mae immediately looked into my eyes and came over and gave me a big kiss and hug.

"I really like friends mode," she said as she moved her hand over my partly hard cock and caressed it through my pants. "Time to play?"

"No, not time to play," I replied, "Time to eat then punishment time for cumming without permission."

"Oh, you can be such a grouch," she replied.

"Standards are standards and if you insist on falling below the standards that have been explained to you, then punishment is the best way of reminding you of your obligations as a sub. Meanwhile, what do you want to eat?"

We ate our breakfasts on the back deck, an area that was relatively private. It would have taken a determined neighbor to view the naked beauty on display. The warm sunshine poured down like liquid honey and soon I was feeling the heat in my long sleeved shirt and trousers. I left her on the deck and went to change into something cooler. When I returned she was lying on the soft grass with her eyes closed sunbathing. She stirred as I approached.

"What a beautiful day and a beautiful place to enjoy it," she commented. "You really should try it nude; it's a lot cooler."

"After your punishment in roles mode, seeing it's Sunday we can go to one of the nude beaches and sunbathe and swim there if you like. However, around here I will always be clothed except at night because then we can slip into roles mode if necessary. But right now I want us to go back into roles mode so I can punish you. So, on your feet, inside, clean up the kitchen and breakfast dishes then report to me in your usual manner once you've finished."

"Yes, Sir."

Ellie-Mae did as she was ordered, spending a while cleaning the kitchen until it was spotless, then found me and, with eyes cast downward, knelt by my chair as I checked my emails. I ignored her until I had finished and was ready to deal with her.

"Your next task is to clean up the equipment from the lounge into the cupboard from whence it came. You will need to also clean your juices off the board and anything else they have contaminated. Once you have completed this task, select an instrument for your punishment and bring it to me in the usual manner."

"Yes, Sir."

I heard her cleaning and putting away the equipment from the lounge while I ran a polishing cloth over my BMW in the garage. When I thought she should be ready I walked into the lounge in time to see her putting the last items in the storeroom. I sat in my chair and waited, wondering what instrument of punishment she would select. She surprised me as she walked back into the room carrying a coiled single-tailed whip. She knelt beside my chair with her eyes cast down and waited.

What should I do? The whip could cause immense harm to her if wielded in an over-exuberant manner, but she probably didn't have the experience to know that. Yet if I wielded it gently, as I well could, she would not have the respect for it that it deserved. I decided to question her choice.

"Why did you choose this whip?"

"It looked nice, Sir, and I want to experience all the instruments you have there, Sir."

"This whip can do a lot of permanent damage to a person if it's not used carefully. Are you sure you want me to use this on you now?"

"Yes, Sir. I trust you to use it on me in a manner that I deserve, Sir."

I was amazed. I had never had a sub who was so trusting of me after such a short time. She was a Dom's dream come true. Well, if she wanted to feel the whip, she could.

"I'll give you six strokes of the whip, each one slightly harder than the previous one. I will also let you experience the feel of the whip in various modes, both when the popper cracks against your skin and when the whip wraps around your body. I will try hard not to inflict permanent marks on your skin but I cannot completely guarantee that. Do you accept this, Ellie-Mae?"

"Yes, Sir, I accept this completely and know you would never do anything to harm me permanently if you could avoid it, Sir. I trust you completely to know what's best for me, Sir."

"Follow me," I replied standing up and walking to the double garage, one bay of which was empty.

When we arrived in the empty bay I took some wrist bindings from a locker. I fastened the bindings to her wrists and then attached the bindings to a hook hanging from a beam in the middle of the empty bay. I then used the rope to hoist her arms upwards until she was standing on tip toes on the floor. I then took an adjustable spreader bar and attached it to her ankles and spread her ankles apart as far as the bar would extend. Her feet were now several inches off the floor and she was swinging gently from the beam by her wrists. I admired the view for a few seconds; she looked gorgeous.

"Is that not too uncomfortable?" I asked.

"No, Sir, it's fine, Sir."

I uncoiled the whip to its full length and gave it a swish. Then I put more energy into it and caused the popper to crack with a loud bang. I noticed a look of consternation cross her face.

"You're still sure this is OK?" I asked her.

"Yes, Sir."

"In case you need me to stop, you have two safe words. The first is amber, which means that you are approaching the limit of what you can stand, and the other is red, which means I must stop immediately, release you from the equipment and deal to whatever it is that is causing you the pain. Do you understand the use of these safe words?"

"Yes, Sir."

I carefully measured the distance by eye and gave her one soft stroke. The whip reached out to her lazily, the bend in it moving slowly at first, then faster as the whip became thinner, to finally crack against her left ass cheek. She flinched but made no sound. A red mark started to develop at the point of impact.

I then stepped slightly further away and aimed for her right ass cheek, putting more energy into the stroke. I took one further step backward and cracked the whip hard, knowing that it wouldn't quite reach her skin. The popper cracking an inch or so from her ass caused her to give a small shriek.

"Ooops, sorry, Sir."

"I'll let you off that one this time," I replied.

I took that small step forward again, using less energy to again flick the whip, causing the popper to crack at the same time as it impacted against her right ass cheek. She made no sound but bit her lip and screwed up her face in pain as the sting spread from the impact area. A bright red line appeared on her ass cheek, with tiny flecks of blood.

My next stroke was closer and aimed at her waist. I caused the whip to coil itself around her body, tightening as it did so, leaving an imprint of the plaited hide on her skin, with the popper flicking against her to leave an imprint, though not as definite as that on her ass cheek. Ellie-Mae writhed from the stinging pain of both the popper and the rough texture of the plaited leather.

I had three strokes to go and three obvious points to aim for. The last three strokes were similar to my first, accurate but not powerful enough to break the skin or do any lasting harm. I aimed carefully for the first, measuring the distance by eye, then swung my arm. The whip reached out towards her left nipple, the end of the popper flicking it painfully as it passed soundlessly.

"Mmmmppphhhh," Ellie-Mae grunted through tightly compressed lips, trying desperately to keep the sound in while wanting equally desperately to scream as the pain coursed through her from her tortured nipple.

She obviously guessed where the next stroke was aimed and it also was on target, the popper flicking her right nipple as it passed. Ellie-Mae was more successful this time and kept completely silent as her body shook with pain and tears ran down her cheeks. No prizes for guessing my last target.

I stood in front of her and gazed into her terrified eyes as she cast about desperately to find an escape from what she knew was the last stroke. I flicked the whip casually, enjoying this game of cat and mouse as the terror rose to fever pitch in her mind. Once again I carefully measured the distance by eye, then flicked the whip at about the same power as the previous two strokes. The whip reached towards her, lower than the other strokes, and I watched the end few inches approach her exposed clitoris and the popper contact it, flicking it upwards hard. Ellie-Mae had no chance of stopping her reaction.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!" she screamed, the scream echoing off the unlined walls of the garage. Her hips went into overdrive, trying desperately to dissipate the stinging pain from her sensitive clit. Her body shook uncontrollably, tears pouring from her eyes as she stared at me with a look of complete unadulterated hatred. For a few moments I wondered if I had done the right thing in using this whip on her so early in the piece. Then again, I thought, she must recognize that her choices had consequences.

Slowly she relaxed and hung from her wrists. I carefully released her first from her spreader bar, then from the rope, lowering her until she could stand before removing her wrist bindings. She rubbed her wrists first, then reached down and gently felt and rubbed her clit and nipples before standing with her eyes downcast awaiting my command.