The Elusive Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing for a moment and stepping back, I stared at the sight before me.

Jenna's straight legs were magnificent with her high heeled laced wedges leading up to a perfect, although soaking wet pussy crowned by a perfect ass. The chestnut wet hair surrounding her saturated pussy presented the most erotic sight I have ever seen. That, coupled with the strong scent of a woman in heat was intoxicating.

As I stood mesmerized drinking in the sight before me, Jenna was torturing her clit while rolling her hips in open invitation for me to do something, anything. "What are you waiting for? Isn't this what you wanted?" escaped from her lips.

I just stared. I loved this position.

I knew that what I was staring at would give the greatest penetration while Jenna would realize that she was being well and truly fucked. I grasped my cock firmly in my hand and stepped forward to split the wet peach that lay open before the purple head of my cock. As I pushed the head past her labia and into her pussy, she tried to pull away with, "Nooooo... stop it. It's too big. Please, it hurts".

They say that a woman has a right to change her mind but...

With a lust filled laugh that must have sent shivers into her, I responded with my deepest, most dramatic voice, "Relax Jenna, you'll be amazed at how much I can stretch your little hole."

She continued to resist as I pushed more of my thick cock into her greasy hole and firmly grasped her hips while I pulled her back towards me.

I leaned forward and roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed the nipples to give her something else to concentrate on.

"Noooo... no more" escaped from her lips in a gasp as another two inches worked it's way inside her stretched pussy.

Pulling her nipples back toward me, I pushed my shaft deeper into her tight interior. I looked down to see the hairy lips of her cunt obscenely expanded and stretched around the shaft of my cock. I stopped when I felt the internal resistance of her pussy give way as I reached her cervix. I slowly drew my shaft back up her tight twat until only the head remained inside..

"Whaaat? Noooo, No, No, No... Don't take it out," she bleated.

"Just... Please... Go slow." Slowly escaped from her parched lips.

Smiling to myself in recognition of her surrender, I gently slid back in and continued to saw my cock back and forth inside her. After a few more strokes I felt her lubricating even more as she loosened up to receive my pipe. Finally, she was relaxed, loosened up and starting to work with me.

Picking up the pace, her breathing became more hurried and shorter as she reached for another orgasm. A couple more strokes took her over the edge as I felt her pussy spasm and clutch my cock while she moaned in ecstasy. I used the opportunity to slow the pace until she recovered.

Her pussy had now opened up to the point that it was fully accommodating my rigid prick. I lined myself up to drive the last couple of inches deep into her cunt. Reaching down in front of her thighs, I pulled her pussy lips back as I ran a finger from each hand over her engorged clit. She jerked up as I hit the sensitive button. I allowed my other fingers to run through the wet hair on either side of her pussy lips as I rammed the last couple of inches home banging up hard into her womb.

"Fuuuccccckkk", was all that escaped from her lips as I pulled back and then started pile driving my cock into her as my balls smacked against her swollen, sodden pussy. I started stroking into her faster and faster until I felt my balls tighten and realized that if I didn't slow down I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

I felt that I could no longer control my emotions as the sensations from that wonderful pussy ran straight up into my cock, through my body and into my brain driving my erotic sensors into overload. As I drove myself into her body I saw that Jenna's hair was soaked with perspiration as if she had just stepped from a shower. I couldn't help but notice the sweat glistening and running along her back as it was joined by the moisture running from my own body.

Her cries of "No, no, you're hurting me, you're killing me" fell on deaf ears as my balls tightened and I knew that I was getting closer to releasing my load into her hot, wet box.

I tried to think of the pricing on my last invoice as well as sports scores and any other mundane things in order to avoid the inevitable but I knew I wouldn't last long. My thoughts continued to return to the sight of Jenna's gorgeous legs and the wet sodden treasure contained between them. I was further inspired when Jenna's cries turned to, "Fuck me, fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard, I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

Just once more! Just one more time I wanted to take her over the top and fill her full of my cream. I felt her tense, suddenly stop and a primeval scream escaped from her throat as her orgasm rolled over her body. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice as I drove it into the bottom of her womb and unloaded string after string of hot cum as my body turned to jelly.

Covered in sweat, we both collapsed on the bed as our orgasms subsided and the world slowly returned to normal. As I began to recover, my cock softened and fell out of Jenna's hot pussy. I slowly rose to my feet taking the weight off of Jenna's back as the cool air ran over my sweat saturated chest.

Standing back, the sight before me was one that will remain with me forever. She was still in dreamland and somehow, the strings holding on one of her shoes had come undone as a result of our lust.

Looking down, I gazed upon Jenna's lovely long legs with one shoe barely on and the other tied securely to her calf. Like the keystone supporting two pillars, her beautiful pussy, red and swollen, was surrounded with a sopping mat of soft chestnut brown hair sticking to her lips and ass with our fluids. Her gaping hole lay before me with the remainder of our fluids slowly dripping out and running over her still swollen clit into her bush and onto the bed.

As I stood there staring at how peaceful she lay before me I wondered if I had sufficient strength to satisfy her for the rest of the night. I was certainly going to try to make her happy for the rest of her holiday if she would let me. I had no idea what would be in store for either of us when it was time to return to the real world.

12