The Empath Cycle: 2010 Carpe Diem - Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips met the following thrusts as she contracted her muscles around the member fucking her roughly to give it all the pleasure she could without missing a beat with her tongue and lips.

She brought a finger to the pussy riding her face in abandon and coated it liberally with cream before bringing it to the woman's nether opening. She first massaged it to prepare the tight muscles for the invasion. When she slowly pushed it in, her digit was welcomed, eagerly welcomed, in fact.

"Oh, babe! She's fingering my ass! That's it! Aaaaaah! More! Give me moooore!"

The three fingers she thrust vigorously in and out of the woman's rectum were twisted this was and that as she bucked even more wildly on Karlie's face. If she hadn't been totally subsumed in her role as a sex objet whose sole purpose in life was to give pleasure, she would have been afraid of broken bones in her hand and her face as the woman's pubic bone ground mercilessly on her nose.

As she had been trained, Karlie was holding her own orgasm back until her master or mistress was satiated, but it was getting harder as Nature insisted on taking its course. The woman had creamed all over Karlie many times already and she had felt the member in her vagina spurt at least twice. Both were still going at it without a sign of slowing down.

In her seven years as a pleasure slave and the two previous years of training, Karlie had never come close to the level of sexual excitation she was in right then. She did her job and gave her all to bring them to their sexual peaks and over, but she was also getting an inordinate amount of stimulation.

She thought she was almost done when the hard flesh was removed from her vagina. She could feel a combination of thick sperm and cream leak out and run down the crack of her ass. She hadn't expected her knees to be pushed against her breasts so her ass rose off the ground and to be impaled with a single powerful thrust. She felt like the enlarged member would surely rip her apart, but, between one penetration and the next, its girth adjusted to her rectum. The pounding never stopped though.

This was too much. This was perfect. She was going to die from pleasure. She desperately yearned to given them more. She needed to give all of herself. They were all that mattered to her.

At the moment Karlie felt as if her heart would burst in her chest, the ultimate orgasm ripped through her body, she could swear that she was melding, mind and soul, with the two beings partaking of her body.

"Well, that was fun." She heard the woman say a moment later as she rolled off her face. "Do you still want to sell her, babe?"

"All right! Don't rub it in already. We can keep her, but she's your responsibility. You're the one who's going to feed her and look after her until you can teach her to fend for herself."

Looking down the length of her sore body, where Karlie had expected to see a man knelt a beautiful, tall, dark haired woman of statuesque proportions. The incongruity of the dangling cock and balls between her legs resolved itself as she watched it shrink until it was only a large clit.

Magic. It must be magic. She had never seen or heard of it applied in such a way. She herself had gone through enhancements as her body was molded into the perfect sex object from her almond shaped hazel eyes to her delicate straight nose, fleshy lips and unnaturally long tongue, soft well-padded body with huge breasts made impossibly firm to prevent sagging, wide hips which swayed sensuously as she walked on shapely legs she willingly spread whenever ordered to give access to her bulging mound and enticing protuberant lips.

"As much as I enjoyed her, she looks terrible right now. Do you think we were too hard on her, Xena? Her lips are all puffy and red. I think I broke her nose too. Her face and tits are covered in my cream from when I squirted on her there at the end. We were pretty rough on her tits too. I know I almost twisted her nipples off and scratched her boobs, but those are the marks of your rough fingers of them. I can see her cunt covered in jizz from here and I bet she's bleeding from the ass because you forgot to shrink your cock before you rammed it into her."

"Look at her. That's what she was created to do. See, her body is repairing itself as we watch. It's part of her enhancement as is the removal of her voice except for sex sounds. Somebody went to a lot of trouble and expense to make her the perfect toy. I told you we could have gotten a good price for her. She's clearly a high quality pleasure slave."

"We're still keeping her even if she's all yukky."

"That's not a problem, Gabrielle, we'll throw her in the river. We need to wash up too anyway."

"Where is everybody?" Sylvie asked Patricia as they lounged on the beach, soothed by the gentle sound of the waves lapping at the shore.

"Oh, they're out there somewhere, playing. Mia concocted a plan with Jade to surprise Karlie."

"Mia?"

"Well, she kept saying 'I am me'. I think it kind of suits, don't you?"

"I agree. Juliette was right. You're the perfect mother. You realize that you have a new child to raise, don't you?"

"Mia? Yes, I've thought about it. She has a good base in the girls, but we'll have to keep an eye on her anyway as she learns to deal with us 'physicals'. In a way, it's too bad she won't have others like her to interact with."

"That's all right. I was thinking it could be a great new experience for us to interact on her level."

"Like we did when she brought us over to express our love last evening?"

"Exactly. I got the feeling that there was a lot more we could learn about ourselves and each other when on that plane of existence. It felt like I imagined it is for the mammies."

"Don't get carried away, dear heart. I'm not ready to die yet. Let's leave those scientific observation where they belong. Far, far in the future."


Epilogue

The Community Hall was filled to capacity and a live feed was fed to the homes of the family, clan members and friends who couldn't attend.

It had taken a while for Ann to explain about that special family she was joining with Anne-Marie to her parents, but they fell under the charm of their wives and the warmth of their new home. She tactfully didn't tell them that, as part of Mia, they were already married to these wonderful women. She let them think it was some kind of modern day commune.

They were suitably impressed when Ann took them to tour the new facility under construction. They had been in a hurry to raise and close the structure before the worst of winter storms hit, but it gave them a good idea of what it would eventually look like. Her brother Claude, the Master Electrician, pored over the plans and schematics. He offered some suggestions, but couldn't find fault with the electrical design. When he asked for some explanations over particular circuits, Ann laughed. Long ago, she had been to one asking him the same thing as she peered over his shoulder while he was doing his homework until he had enough and brought her to class with him the very next day.

Ann's father walked her to the raised dais and Sylvie accompanied Anne-Marie while Patricia sat, holding Angéline's hand, both of them crying as they watched the women walk together, holding hand.

As family elder, Béatrice Bearclaw officiated the ceremony where Ann and Anne-Marie committed their lives to each other in front of family and friends. If anyone found it peculiar that they held each other's hand and Ryanna and Julia's too as they said their vows, they prudently refrained from mentioning it.

For the second part of the ceremony, the rest of their family joined them to exchange vows, committing body and soul to the fulfillment of their love.

Aunt Bee concluded by asking for the Mother's benediction on this union before declaring them married before the Universe and inviting all to join the happy octocouple in rejoicing and celebrating this joyous occasion.

Because of the large number of people, a second venue had been rented in town and the Family spent part of the evening at each.

Patricia was adamant. She offered their large bed to the foursome and took the rest of her wives to Jade and Karlie's room.

She smiled fondly when the projections of passion were abruptly cut off. Sylvie reached to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"Do you think Mia will be all right by herself?" She asked wistfully.

"I'm sure she will be, my love." Sylvie reassured her. "She's going to spend however long she decides to make it at her own special place. They will be riding their motorcycles up and down the roads to their hearts' content."

"I was so happy for them when they walked down the aisle."

"We all were, mom." Jade said with Karlie seconding the sentiment.

"You can be proud of your daughter, dear heart." Sylvie added. "She's growing up to be a fine young woman."