The Empath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you known you were an empath," I ask her, my cock still inside her.

"I never knew for sure," she answers. "I never used it, never pushed it. I'd never go barging into other peoples' minds..." she smiles, "...like someone else I could name."

"But you attracted me anyhow," I said. "You stood out in that crowd like a neon light."

That makes her smile again, and in an instant we're out of the canoe and back on the street standing outside that club, bathed in more neon lights than were ever actually there in all of recorded history.

"Wow!" I say. "You're really getting good at this!"

And there's nothing to say to that but to kiss again, to inhale each other's breath and get just so close to one another.

I felt her in my head then. In my head and in my heart, like gossamer spiders trailing love like silk and weaving magical webs around me to catch all my dreams, and these, my foolish words.