The Empathetic Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Yuna continues to get defiled by Mike the homeless man.
2.2k words
4.2
54.5k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
93 Followers

As she made dinner for Mike, Greg, and herself, Yuna started to feel guilty. Greg and her were moving in together today and she was sucking a black, homeless man's dick. She had not even sucked her boyfriend's dick and she was letting herself be choked by this man's dick. But the guilt would not take away how wet her pussy gets when she is next to Mike. She had never felt this way before even when Greg and her would make out. Mike also knew that Greg was the one who hit him with his car, and Mike could call the police. Yuna was angry with Greg for putting her in this situation. If he would have had insurance then this would not have happened.

Greg came back to the apartment just as Yuna finished up with the cooking. He was carrying some of his things, including a TV. "Hey hon, I thought I would bring move my TV in today since one is being occupied." Greg hooked the TV up in the living room and went to kiss Yuna. He gave her a deep kiss on her lips and noticed the salty taste. "So how was today?" He asked.

"Just fine," she said still mad at him. "Your food is on the table, I will be eating with Mike in case he needs anything." She gave him the cold shoulder.

Confused, Greg sat down at the table and ate his dinner on the couch while he watched TV. After he finished he put up his plate and went into the bedroom to see if they were done. "I will take your plates if you are done," he said sticking his head in the door. The room was dimly light and they were both covered with a blanket. The were both sitting up but Yuna was leaning into Mike and resting her head on his bare chest as he had his arm around her.

"Sure Grego, we are done. " Mike told Greg. Greg had no idea that his girlfriend was stroking the big black man's penis under the covers. Greg walked over and took the trays from his lap and noticed the obscene bump in the blanket where Mike's dick should be. He looked at Mike and he dropped his hand from Yuna's shoulder and brushed Yuna's breast. "That is all Greg." Mike said waving Greg off. Greg was in disbelief. Why was this homeless man ordering him around!

"Yuna I need to use the restroom again." Mike told Yuna as he removed the covers from his body. Greg's mouth dropped in horror when he saw Mike's extremely large penis. Yuna got out from under the blanket and Greg saw her bare pussy underneath her short skirt.

"Yuna can I talk to you for a second," Greg said walking out of the bedroom.

Greg closed the bedroom door and Yuna asked, "What is it?"

"Why is that man naked?" He demanded. "And why are you under the covers with him."

"He is in too much pain to put on clothes, and I was cold so I got under the covers."

"I don't think that is very appropriate!" Greg said in a forceful whisper.

"Well I don't think it is appropriate for you to make any accusations and second guess my care for Mike!" Yuna said loudly. "Remember what I told you this morning. I said you cannot second-guess my decision-making. Do you remember that it is you that ran Mike over and put him in this state."

"Will you shut up and keep your voice down!" Greg said to her.

"Mike already knows that you hit him. He isn't stupid. He said as long as he gets healed he will not go to the police. He said as long as I take care of him then there is nothing to worry about. But if you get in the way of his care there will be problems and he won't heal properly." Yuna opened the bedroom door and went to Mike to help him stand up and brought him to the bathroom. She turned to Greg and said, "This might take a while since Mike is in a lot of pain. Why don't you go do something useful?"

She closed the door to the bathroom and Mike walked over to the toilet. He was limping but was able to stand up straight on his own. He reached his hand out to Yuna and she took it and he guided her over to where he was standing. Even though he was perfectly capable of urinating himself, he brought her hand to his dick for her to aim his stream at the toilet bowl. When he was done he pinched the back of Yuna's neck and pushed her to her knees. She didn't need any instructions and greedily took Mike's dick into her mouth. Mike then held the back of her neck and face fucked her as she gagged on his dick.

Mike bent over and put the toilet seat down and had Yuna sit down on the pot. He continued to face fuck her and said, "Pee, bitch." Yuna looked up at him with his big black cock between her Chinese lips and released her bladder into the toilet as she was told. Mike reached down and fondled her tit until she was done pissing. He got a piece of toilet paper and wiped the piss from her pussy and threw it in the toilet and flushed it.

He fucked her face at an increasing speed. He was barely giving Yuna any time to breath and she was on the verge of unconsciousness. Mike gave a final jab and emptied his balls into Yuna's mouth. He withdrew his penis and she opened her mouth to show all the cum he deposited. She closed her mouth and swallowed Mike's cum.

Mike bent over and Yuna put her arms around his neck. He picked her up, ignoring the pain and set her down on the counter next to the sink. He gave her a deep wet kiss and explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue and big lips. He still had some ejaculation sitting at the end of his erect member and pressed it between her pussy lips and wiped it off. Yuna gave an encouraging moan as Mike's dick slide across her web pussy.

"Here, let me put something down on the this calendar." Mike said picking up the red marker and making an 'X' less than a week from today.

"What happens that day?" Yuna asked noticing it is on the day before her ovulation starts.

"That is the day I will be healed. I just now it," Mike said giving Yuna another sloppy kiss and then setting her down on her feet. They went back to the bed and watched some more TV.

Mike turned on a porno and had Yuna suck him off a few more times as he watched a rape fantasy porn on the TV. Yuna didn't spill a drop as Mike left large amounts of semen in her mouth.

At first Yuna tried to say no. She did not want Greg to walk in and catch her cheating on him, but Mike wouldn't listen to her protest and gave her another slap on the face. He wouldn't even let her close the door because he said Greg had the TV loud enough that he would not hear her gag. Right after Mike came for the 6th time in Yuna's mouth that day, Greg wandered in the bedroom.

"Hey guys, I'm going to bed now. Are you going to join me now Yuna or later?" Yuna swallowed the cum that was still in her mouth and replied, "I'm going to sleep in this bed in case Mike needs me in the middle of the night."

"Whatever." Greg said turning to leave but noticing porno on the TV. "What the..." Greg said turning to Yuna. She sat up and put her hands on her hips and gave her boyfriend the evil eye. Mike didn't have the blanket over him and Greg could see Mike's large erect penis in the light of the television. Mike reached his arm out and pulled Yuna back down on the bed and into him. Greg watched as Mike's exposed penis rubbed on his girlfriend's skin as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Greg fumed and said, "So Mike what is your last name."

"It is Jones, Mike Jones," he answered. "Close the door on the way out. I don't want the TV to disturb your sleep." He said as he placed his and on top of Yuna's breast in front of Greg.

Greg walked out of the room and closed the door. He couldn't believe he was letting another man sleep naked in the same bed as his girlfriend. He also couldn't believe how big Mike's penis was. Although he had always though he was large at about 6 inches, Mike made his look like a dwarf. Why was Yuna letting Mike touch her like that? Maybe she is just trying to keep Mike happy so that he does not go to the police. Greg felt like less of a man but he was not going to take this. He grabbed his cell phone and went outside to make a call.

"Hey Bob, hey. It is me, Greg. I got a favor to ask you. Yeah, there is this guy who Yuna has been helping out. Yea I know. She is really nice. Anyway, I was hoping you could do a background check on him. No, it is just some guy she talks to and gives food to a few times a week. Thanks, his name is Mike Jones. He is black and about 6 foot 3 inches tall. How long will it take? A few days okay, cool. Thanks man, bye."

"How could a homeless man not have a record? Once I found out what he had done I will have leverage on him. He probably has warrants out for him right now." Greg thought. "He wouldn't dare call the police on me if he has a record."

Greg went back into the apartment and laid on the couch to go to sleep. Even though the door was closed he could hear what sounded like the porno playing in the other room. Greg dozed off to the sounds of moans. Inside the bedroom, Mike had gotten tired of Yuna's mouth and had told her to straddle him. He commanded her to rub the outside of her pussy against his thick dick. They rubbed their sexes together like she to Mike the first night he was there, but this time Mike was awake and he was slapping her ass and calling her a slut. She was moaning out loudly as his penis spread her vulva and rubbed against her clit.

"That's right slut. Rub your virgin pussy against Daddy's dick." Mike said to Yuna as he spanked her as and her bare tits. "Make Daddy cum you fucking slut. How about I call you boyfriend in the room to see how good a slut you are for Daddy."

Yuna moaned from Mike's domination. "P..please don't do that." She said as she furiously rubbed her sex along the length of his huge penis.

"You want Daddy's dick inside of you, don't you slut? You want me to fuck you and cum inside you?"

"Please no Daddy. I'm saving myself for when I marry Greg."

"Well, then you better get me off quick." He demanded or I will call him in here and can watch as I cum deep inside you.

Yuna frantically worked at getting Mike to cum by using the folds of her vulva. Moving up and down his hard shaft was stimulating her clitoris. Her pussy poured lubrication and soaked Mike's dick. She rubbed as fast as she could and shook from another orgasm. "Ohh, Daddy!" She yelled out as her body shook over Mike. He felt his balls fill up and quickly pushed Yuna off of him and stood up from the bed. He pulled her face to his cock and she opened her mouth wide. He shot loads of cum on her face and into her mouth. He collected the thick streams of cum that landed on her nose and cheek with his finger and stuck in her mouth. She sucked the cum off his finger greedily and swallowed every drop that he gave her.

He kissed her on the lips and said, "Get a good nice sleep, baby. We do the whole thing again tomorrow."

Mike laid in the bed on his back and Yuna laid on top of him. She rested her head on his chest and felt as Mike moved his semi-erect penis to the entrance of her pussy. She could feel as more of his cum oozed out of his dick and onto the outside of her pussy. Mike pulled the covers over them and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight.

"Daddy?" Yuna whispered.

"Yes baby?"

"I, uh." She started to say

"You what?"

"N...nothing." Yuna said drifting off to sleep.

StudStory
StudStory
93 Followers