The Emperor's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal couldn't believe the moment of victory was upon her. All these years! After all this preparation!

She sucked the Emperor's cock using all the masterful techniques she had learned, but she wanted to make sure he didn't cream into her mouth, so she held back a little. " Fuck me like the whore I am," Crystal begged seductively appealing to his need to exert power over others. He seemed to enjoy the exchange of power and agreed to slide his big cock deep into her wet pussy.

He led the way to the large, ornate bed so that he could lie down. The slut would have to do all the work and that suited him to have her serve him the way all of his people who worshiped him should. She climbed her gorgeous body on top of his hard erection and slowly slid down. The Emperor felt himself slip inside her and slowly she impaled herself on his manhood until he was deep inside her. Then he touched her flat stomach and it felt amazing. He watched her huge tits bounce while pounding her tight pussy. The wetness of her hot labia engulfed him. His orgasm was cut short all of sudden when he felt her pussy getting even tighter. She was squeezing him very hard with her pelvic muscles, gripping him tighter than his fist. The intensity in her eyes was one of pure power. It was a cold hard and menacing look. Then he felt a searing pain shoot through his penis.

"What is happening," he gasped in barely a whisper as he felt the blinding pain that was overtaking his body.

He pushed her off him and saw blood spurting from the head of his penis. When squeezed the metal egg had released a switch blade straight into the mushroom head of his big cock. Crystal had to be very careful to make sure the blade went straight down and from the looks of him, it did.

The Emperor lay there in a state of shock, staring at his torn manhood. This allowed enough time for Crystal to eject the blade and egg from her vulva. Before he could scream for his guards she carefully picked up the switchblade metal egg that she had stabbed into his searing cock. Crystal had never seen so much blood. She could see from his spurting penis how effective the blade had been. He looked dazed and in shock as his cock continued to spurt blood. Seething with new felt anger, she stood over the Emperor with her blade in hand to finish him off.

Crystal hissed, "This is for all the men and women who have suffered at your hand."

"No, please don't," he begged. "I will give you anything you desire."

She looked into his frightened eyes saying, "You have nothing I can't now take for my own. You exiled the rightful heir to this throne, my cousin, Rold. With you gone he will return and he will lead the people fairly."

Before he could do anything she stabbed him repeatedly in the heart, hearing his last gasp. At that moment, she collapsed in top of him, exhausted from the deadly game.

After a while Crystal was horrified to wake up on top of the man she had murdered. Her blood soaked nude body standing in the palace chambers, was a sight to see. The plan had worked and her part was now over. Her cousin would come to congratulate her and take over the kingdom. Crystal had sacrificed a lot to free the people of Versilica, but she was a strong woman.

12