The Empress of the Galaxy

Story Info
She can have anything; unfortunately she wanted him.
2.2k words
3.31
18.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you're dying to hear what happened between her and me, but before you know what and how, you must know when where and who. I won't bore you with the history of the world to this point, but you must understand that I am living in the second information age.

The first information age came after the invention of the computer, when suddenly record keeping and administration became so common that some dull individuals even chose to document their weekly happenings on blogs.

After the information age came the space age. There isn't anything interesting to say about this age. There were people landing on planets, Terri forming them, world leaders deciding to elect someone to lead them to save countless wars and bombs, and lots more details you don't care about.

Another detail you probably don't want to hear, but I feel is important anyway, is people became much more open about sexuality. There were still people who believed certain things are sins, and people who tried to teach others to believe them. However such people were quickly out cast and often got into trouble with the police for harassment of strangers, neighbors or most commonly, their own family.

With homosexuality, masturbation and orgies considered a shameless form of enjoyment and gay marriages the norm, demands for privacy decreased. Having a camera in every room including those you go to the toilet have sex or masturbate was a small price to pay for a crime free community. There were of course communities that chose not to be monitored, but such communities were infamous for housing pedophiles, rapists, murderers and various other criminals. Eventually no one wanted to live in an unmonitored house, and rich people even paid extra for extra cameras to cover all the blind spots. Everyone was assured that such cameras were for crime fighting purposes only, and that all information not relating to a crime would not be released to the public. With the reputable Empress overseeing the entire operation, what could possibly go wrong?

That was why they called it, the second information age.

I am a professional body builder, and to keep up my clients' confidence, I need to keep in shape myself. My wife loves it, because my muscles excite her. My kids also love it, because even as teenagers I can still swing them around and throw them in the air.

So back then, that was pretty much my life, sleeping with my wife, taking care of my kids and bringing the family more money. More importantly, I had control. So long as I stayed within the law and took good care of my family, I could do whatever I wanted.

One day, I was shaving, and I looked at the emergency exit. I thought about caveman times. Back then, a cave would only have one exit. We had come along way since then. Every room has an emergency exit which opens suddenly whenever an alarm is raised. Coincidentally, that was exactly what happened. I instinctively ran towards the door, just as I had been taught in the annual emergency drills our community experiences.

I saw the police with massive guns. "I didn't see anything!" I yelled in a panic. "Get in there quick! Where are my kids?"

They suddenly pointed their guns at me and read me my rights. "You have the right to see or show anyone the evidence against you. You have the right to unmonitored consultations legal advisor, human or mechanical. You have the right to contact anyone you wish whilst in custody, however choosing not to have your conversations with them may be used against you in the court of law. Do you understand your rights?"

"Show me the evidence!" I yelled.

"Alright," said one of the police officers with a smile, pick a monitor.

I pointed behind me to the wall of my house. Suddenly it showed me placing explosives on a memorial dedicated to some cause I've never even heard of. I know I didn't do it, but seeing those images, my face, my clothes, my muscular physique, my overconfident style of walking, for a second, even I was convinced I did it.

"You have two choices," said the same police officer, "You can object to the charges, which might take a few days to get sorted out, or you can confess now and get the sentence over and done with as quickly as possible."

"What is my sentence?" I asked.

The police officer looked at the monitor on the back of his glove blankly for a bit and looked up and said... "Your crime was one of rebellion against the community. The Empress will hear your political views personally, and if your views are justified you will be released with a warning and a link to a webpage on the proper methods of expressing hatred for parts of our system. If your views are considered dangerous, you may be looking at a life sentence."

"I didn't do it!" I pleaded.

"Well, not confessing changes your sentence to arson. Are you sure you can refute the evidence against you?"

Long story short, I found myself in a room alone with the Empress. We were sitting opposite each other on a table. Her hair was black, and she wore very official and professional looking clothes.

"I only pleaded guilty because I know people almost never successfully refute charges against them." I explained, "What do I have to do that could convince you?"

"Well," she said playfully, "You look like a nice guy. Maybe if I could be certain of how nice you are..." she bit her bottom lip for a second, "I could certainly spare you life in prison."

It didn't take too many brain cells to work out she was flirting with me. I was a married man, but at the time, it seemed like the only way out.

She had a nice figure, but her clothes left a lot to the imagination.

I tried to grab her hands, but my hands slipped through the hologram. "You didn't think I'd really be allowed here alone with you did you?" she asked with a giggle.

"What do you want from me then?" I asked in frustration.

At that moment the door opened behind me. By the time I turned around, the door had already shut behind me and another woman stood there. She had ample breasts which were amazingly firm. She had a tummy so flat, it almost curved inwards. She was barefoot, wearing a tight but torn, dirtied and damaged T-shirt and a mini skirt that was most probably one a skirt that went down to the ankles before it was damaged. All the skin that was showing on her arms legs and head showed signs of dirt scars and bruising. She turned away and cowered in the corner.

"What the fuck have you done to her?" I yelled.

"The same thing I'm going to do to you if you don't fuck her in front of me!" the Empress snapped.

"That's not right!" I yelled, "She doesn't deserve this!"

"No!" yelled the badly bruised woman to the Empress. "Don't worry! I can seduce him! Give me a chance! Please!"

The badly bruised woman arched her back making her already ample breasts seem to grow massively in size. She started playing with them, then one hand slowly felt its way down the front of her skirt as her nipples perked up. Though the entire time, I could see the fear of death in her eyes.

"This isn't right." I told her, "I'm a married man."

"Forget it," said the Empress, "I'll find someone else."

"NO!!!" She screamed as she sunk to her knees and wrapped her arms around me to keep anyone from removing her from the room. Through her shirt and my pants, I felt her hardened nipple pressed painfully hard against my hardened penis.

"Okay," I said quietly in submission, "what do you want me to do?"

Before I had finished that sentence, my pants were already down, and my cock was already in her mouth.

She sucked it desperately fearing what would happen if I didn't cum. Trying to help her out a little, I thought of my wife, and the times she playfully tells me I'm not getting dinner unless I fuck her. I know she would've given me dinner anyway, because I had to call her bluff a couple of times. It was still a fun game. I thought of the noises she makes when she reaches climax. That's when I came.

The bruised woman swallowed it, and breathed a sigh of relief. She turned to the Empress and said, "That tasted different to what I was expecting". The Empress looked at me and cleared her throat.

"I mean," corrected the woman "I mean it was gross. Can I go now?"

"Far from it," said the Empress as she stood up walked around the table and sat on it, "Now that you've gotten rid of the first one, he can give you a good long fuck. Lie on the table."

The Empress moved off the table to give her room. Partly because she forgot she was a hologram, and partly because she wanted a good view.

The bruised woman lay down, and I just remained still, hoping that I didn't have to go through with this. "I don't get it," I said, "If you like to watch us fuck so much, why don't you watch the tapes of me and my wife? I'll even give you written permission if you want."

"Shut up and fuck her!" snapped the Empress. So with my pants still down I climbed on top of her.

"For fuck sake!" yelled the Empress, "If you're gonna fuck her, do it properly! Take your shirt off! Feel her up!"

Obeying her instructions, I removed my shirt and I moved my hands over every part of the woman's body like two lost drivers searching for a destination that didn't exist. The woman shut her eyes as if she was pretending to be somewhere else. When I went up her skirt, I discovered that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Both the woman and the Empress seemed to moan a little when I made that discovery. I didn't go up her shirt, but eventually the woman ripped her shirt down the middle exposing her amazing breasts. It seemed like mixed messages. Was she really enjoying this, or did the Empress instruct her to rip her own clothes? I had no choice but to rub her breasts. They felt as good as they looked.

"Now kiss her passionately" instructed the Empress.

I did, but she didn't seem to contribute to it. It was as if she were sleeping, or freshly dead.

"Now you can stick it in her" said the Empress, almost sarcastically.

I don't think I really have to tell you what happened next. I had only just put it in, and she was already moaning. Many minutes past until eventually her volume is almost deafening. Then suddenly one of the walls shows a picture of a man saying "Empress, the president of Earth wants to speak with you."

Everyone knew we could see him but he couldn't see us. The woman stopped making noise and said "Push the reply button."

The Empress pushed the button and the woman calmly said, "I'm a meeting on national security right now, and I can be ready to speak with the president in half an hour."

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"Shut up and fuck me," replied the woman as she squeezed my buttocks and placed her other hand on the back of my head as she placed her tongue deep within my mouth. It made me cum.

Once we had finished, she made me get off stood up and said to the woman I thought was the Empress, "take off those clothes, I'm coming to put them on."

She turned to me and said, "You do realize that you now know too much. You are now going to have to spend a life in prison."

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Don't worry," she said assuringly, "Prison life is good life. You can even share my cell, the one with the broken cameras. They have good food, good accommodation and the last place they'd expect me to be of a night."

"What will I do when you're away with politics?" I asked.

"Her," she said pointing to the hologram of her decoy. "Now I need to get these fake cuts and bruises removed, so I gotta go." She walked naked out the door, as it automatically closed behind her.

I turned to the hologram that had just finished undressing and was now standing naked next to a pile of clothes.

"You look exactly like her," I remarked.

"That's you are the lover and I am the decoy."

Life is still good. I don't have as much control as I did as the head of a family, but I am getting more sex, about 12 times a day give or take. I never knew it was possible to have sex that often, but I think it's something to do with the food they give me.