The Empty Purse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers

As I pushed my cock, as gently as I could, into my mother's ass, I thought it was amazing that a real situation could be stranger than anyone would believe. My mother would let me make love to her orally and anally, but straight sex with me in her pussy was off bounds. She made little whimpering sounds and exhaled with long "OH" sounds with each insertion.

I couldn't have expected how good it felt to be in my mother's ass as I went a bit deeper each time, testing the limits of her ability to take me. Her pucker was stretched around the width of my cock and it held me tight. It took some exertion on my part to press my cock home. I'd had plenty of sex before, but this was the first time I was in a woman's ass, and not just any woman.

I could feel the heat and pressure as I invaded my mother's small hole and fought her tightness with each stroke that went deeper into her ass. I told her how good it felt to be inside her, but she didn't say anything and I couldn't tell from her sounds if it was too much for her. I said, "Mom, does it hurt having me in you like this?"

She said, "I'm okay baby, it just feels so big in me…but I want you to do it." I wanted to hear that it was good for her, but she didn't say anything like that.

I could sense that she was relaxing and I stuffed the rest of my cock into my mother's yielding ass. I could see how stretched she was as she took the full width of my erection in through her ring. She was moaning, but I managed to get far enough into her so that I was up against her globes. I stroked in and out of her narrow channel that clasped me in its firm embrace.

I had a mother who couldn't accept the idea of her son's cock inside her pussy, but the she had taken the full length of me up into her ass. I was happy to be her son at that moment and I was astonished at how good it felt.

As my mother relaxed enough for me to stroke her, I gave it to her longer and harder. She didn't complain. She even reached for me to touch my balls and then my cock as it penetrated her. I did what every instinct in my body pushed me to do, and to my delight, my mother was pushing back in rhythm as I gave her the length of my cock.

I did that for a while but I wanted her to feel me loving her as much as she could feel me fucking her. I wanted to look at her face and kiss the woman who was giving me her body and her love. I pulled out. I turned her on her back and lifter her legs onto my shoulders. She didn't know what I was doing so she covered her pussy with her hand and said, "Not here baby."

My intention was not to be in her pussy and I put her at ease and said, "I know mom; I wont."

I directed my cock back into her ass that was still slick enough with lubricant to accept me. The position with her legs up stretched her open, but she used her hands to spread herself even more. I leaned down to kiss her as I stroked smoothly into her ass. I loved her so much at that moment as she took me inside her. She must have felt it too because she kept breaking the kiss to say, "Yes, I love you Bobby; I love you, yes, yes…"

I kept looking at her face in wonder. As I pressed my cock deep into the small stretched passageway, I knew she would always be more than just 'Mom' to me; she had become the woman I loved and the woman I desired.

I wanted those minutes of stroking into my mother's ass to last. Each insertion massaged my shaft as if I was tight in her fist, and she was pulling on me at just the right pressure. I went in so deep, I pressed against the fleshy globes. I wanted it to last, but when I took one of her perfect tits in my hand, and held that long nipple between my fingers, all I could think about was coming. I pictured the warm thick fluid coming out of me and filling my mother's ass. I pictured her face enjoying it as I came inside her. I was as high as I could get, thinking that my mother was opened for me, accepting my cock into her ass as if I was a lover who could have whatever I wanted from her. It was something I couldn't have imagined when we started.

The first release surprised me because there was almost no time between the thought 'I'm going to come' and the actual event. After a long deep insertion, I shot a jet into her and there must have been a lot because my cock came out thickly coated. Her ass had been clamped on me, grasping and milking. As I repeated the deep strokes, they came easier because her channel was slick and slippery with the viscous fluid.

I pushed on her legs that were in the air and it gave me an even deeper access into her ass. I wanted to tell her how much I liked fucking her that way, how much I loved being inside her ass. I wanted to tell her she was mine, but I couldn't say it because I didn't believe it, so I didn't say anything.

I increased the speed of the stroking into her ass and pumped as if I was in her pussy. She reacted as if she was approaching orgasm. I was so close to her pussy as I slid in and out of her ass; I had a fleeting temptation to switch. I could see that her pussy was wet, but I knew she would be upset if I did, so I let the thought pass.

I concentrated on the fucking and watched my cock going in and out of my mom's ass as I came. I waited to hear her tell me that it felt good or that she wanted me to come inside her or even that she was coming, but she didn't say a word as I continued to fill her ass with my cum. I knew it was unusual for a woman to come just from anal stimulation, but she was raising herself and moving as if she were about to climax so I rubbed her clit and it was only ten seconds later that I saw her grit her teeth and squeeze her eyes shut.

I knew she was coming, but only from her movements and her flush. She seemed to be fighting any sound that might come out of her mouth. After a few moments of frenetic humping and gyrating, she did let a sigh of air out. She didn't open her eyes as I stroked into her ass a few more times to completely finish. It was as physically satisfying as I could have imagined, and it would have been perfect except for the look on mom's face. She had let her son into her ass and she had come, but she looked more distressed than happy.

We stayed spooned together for at least an hour without a word passing between us. We both may have nodded off a few times. When I became alert, my cock was hard against her. Her back was to me and I could see her shaking her head and I could hear sounds of air coming from her as though she was trying to hold back from crying.

I said, "Mom maybe you're right, maybe we shouldn't be doing this anymore if it's going to make you unhappy. I want you more than anything mom, but after I was in you, it looked like you were thinking that we were doing a terrible thing. I can't make love like that, knowing that…"

She didn't let me finish, "NO baby NO", she said. She turned to me and I could see her smiling. "I was laughing at myself baby, and that's not what I was thinking at all when you were in me. What I thinking was, 'This can't be happening…this is so good it can't be real; this is my son inside me and it feels so good that I never want it to stop.' That's what I was thinking baby, that I loved you and wanted you inside me, and I wanted you inside my pussy so badly that I didn't know if I could stand it for another minute. It just hit me and I realized that whatever was keeping me from you made no sense."

She cradled my face in her hand and kissed me softly. She was smiling when she said, " It doesn't matter anymore. Anybody can call it whatever they want to. What matters is that you're my love and you're my lover and that I'm yours…and what I was thinking while you were in me was that you're the best thing that's ever going to happen to me, and I'm not going to throw it away, and I'm not going to let it go…it all feel too good."

"You mean you liked it when I was in you like that mom?"

She laughed, "Of course I liked it, I liked it very much because my boy…my man was making love to me, and that's what I want you to do, now, and always."

"Are you sure mom?"

"I'm very sure baby, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, all mine and the only way you can be all mine is if we give each other everything, and that's what I want to do, come to me baby…come."

She took the nightgown completely off and reclined. Her legs were parted as wide as they could go. Her arms reached out to me and there was nothing ambiguous about her smile, it was filled with love. I looked at my mother's moist pussy and the anticipation of entering that warm place ratcheted up my excitement. Society had made it forbidden for me to possess it and my mother had added her own taboo, but her open legs were now an invitation. My mother was ready for me, and waiting for me.

I held my stiff cock in hand and I could see the drop of white cream at the tip meant to lubricate. My mother's pussy didn't need it. I brought it to her mouth so she could taste me, and to prolong the agonizing pleasure of anticipating my first insertion between her legs and into her warm pussy.

She took my offered cock into her mouth willingly and licked out the beginnings of the flood of cum that I knew would later fill her. I didn't let her suck me long because I wanted to save myself to take her as I had wanted to for so long. I approached the opening with my cock almost jolting up in anticipation. When she knew I was about to enter her, my mother pulled her legs back and held them apart. I was surprised at how far back they went and the effect presented her pussy to me as an invitation.

I was as swollen and hard and ready to enter her as I could ever be. The thick knob spread her soft lips and the first insertion was sweet. I exhaled as the total length and width of me filled her channel. I could feel her trembling as my cock went deeper and deeper into the midst of her sex. Her sounds said that she was getting more excited with each thrust.

That I was finally inside my mother's pussy was no less astonishing to me than it was to her. As I started pumping in and out of the wetness I had waited so long to enter, she seemed to almost hyperventilate. She was thrashing and moaning and breathing so hard I stopped inside her. "Mom, are you okay?"

When she caught her breath she said, "Yes baby, I'm okay…I'm fine…it's good baby…I just can't believe you're in me like this, inside my pussy, having sex with me…"

I almost laughed, "Mom, we have been having sex for a while now."

"Oh I know baby, but this is different…it's what a wife does for her husband, or what a man does for his woman…oh God, I don't know what I'm talking about, just don't stop, love me baby, love me."

I pushed into her pussy and it felt good to be inside her warm confines again. It did feel different and special. It was a completion of something we'd started and it felt satisfying to take her as a lover takes his woman. Mom was saying, "Yes baby, this is where I want you to be, this is where I need to love you, in my pussy, filling my pussy, filling my heart, with you Bobby, with you, my sweet baby."

In my head the words were much more crass. They were a jumble of 'Fucks' and such, exclaiming the exhilaration I felt at finally being in my sweet mother's pussy…finally having my mother, who was having me. With each of my penetrations, she responded. She clasped her legs behind me, she moved her hips into me, she showed me how much she loved me.

At first it didn't register because it was like an echo out side my own head, an unexpected a sound as I could have imagined, but there was no doubt, mom was whispering, "Fuck me…yes, fuck me honey…take me love…yes…yes…" It got louder until she was in full voice, exhorting me on, "Fuck me Bobby, take me, take me, don't stop, fuck me…you're so hard for mama aren't you baby, your cock is so hard for your momma's pussy, isn't it baby?"

I didn't need any more encouragement than being inside my mother's pussy to continue. I tried to be as deliberate as I could to keep from coming too fast. Even though I had been in my mother's mouth and amazingly, in her ass, there was something even more exciting being inside her pussy. I gave her slow long strokes that took the length of my cock in and out of her. And I told her, "Yes mom, this hard cock is for you, your son's hard cock is for your pussy…for you mom…for you."

I held those tits I loved to play with and fondled them while at one point sucking into my mouth as much of the sweet flesh as I could. I worked the nipple between my teeth and she squirmed until I let it slide between my lips and suckled it as I fucked her. When the urgency to come threatened to overtake me, I stayed inside her, kissing and touching her. "Oh sweetheart," she said. "I love how big you feel inside of me; I love how you fill me, and take me, and love me."

I started moving again and each measured stroke seemed to feel better than the last as my cock slid and rubbed along the walls of my mother's pussy. I could feel her grip get tighter, her breath get shorter, until she pulled me into her and raised her hips high and said, "Bobby…Bobby…fill me…come with me baby, come with your momma." Then there was no holding back.

"Yes mom," was all I could manage before I started releasing one hard volley after the other into her pussy. Each "Yes" was louder than the one before and we both became indecipherable as 'Fuck' and 'Yes' and 'Come baby, come' filled the room. Mom arched up and ground her hips as my rapid-fire strokes penetrated her grasping pussy. I went in hard and deep and long to the center of her belly, and the streams of cum poured out of me and into her like a declaration of love from a son to his mother; a mother who accepted it lovingly, and willingly. My mother was letting me fill her bare pussy with all the cum I could give her.

When I finally slowed to tender long insertions, she was smiling widely, and just saying, "Mmm…mmm…mmm" After it was over, mom wouldn't stop kissing me, wouldn't stop saying, "My sweet Bobby, my sweet Bobby."

Before I came for the first time, I thought I could have stroked in and out of her soothing pussy all night. As that night turned out, I almost did. I kept going back to her, waking her, and then she was waking me, until all the lovemaking blurred into seamless pleasure.

By early morning I knew her pussy must have been sore; but she never complained through the night. What she said was, "Until now baby, I never realized just how much I love you, and how much I wanted you to love me this way," then she laughed and said, "And how big my little boy has gotten." Finally, we both slept, expended and exhausted.

When I awoke, it was almost noon and I went to the computer to check the previous evening's lottery numbers. Not even one number matched, and with a shrug I went back to be close to mom's warm body. She woke up soon after, kissed me 'Good morning' and said, "You know baby, after you were inside me all those times last night, I could feel how you loved me and wanted to take care of me. And each time you woke me up for more sex, even tough I knew that most people would think that I should feel ashamed for what I'd done, I didn't feel ashamed at all baby…I only felt love…so much love that I couldn't wait to let you have me…to let your beautiful bare cock inside my pussy…oh darling, I only wanted you to do it again, to love me again, and you did...didn't you my sweet boy?" Her warm hand cupped and held me and I hardened as her fingers moved.

"Yes mom, and it's what I'm always going to."

"Yes sweetheart, that's what momma wants," she said, "And you're not going to need any of those other girls for anything. Momma's going to give you everything you need…yes baby, I'm going to take care of you too, with all of me." She took my hand and said, "Here, here, and here." She placed my hand all over her body, ending on her pussy. She said, "I'm here for you, do you know that, do you honey?"

I said, "Yes mom."

She said, "No baby, I mean it, I want you to feel it. You have to know that from now on, you're mine, and I belong to you; you know that baby, don't you?"

"Yes mom, I know it and I can feel it; and I don't need anybody else if I have you. I can feel how you're open for me, and ready for me, and wet for me. I can feel it from inside your pussy." I put my fingers inside her and the sticky fluids that lined the walls of her channel seemed to flow with sweet juices that I couldn't wait to taste. I went down on her and licked the slippery lips before entering with my tongue into the humid insides of her pussy.

"Oh I love that," she said as I licked her out, and then slid my tongue over and around her swelling clit. It seemed to emerge by itself, thickening with blood as an erection. I sucked on it with a fierce draw and took it between my lips, making my mother yowl and grab my hair, squeezing two handfuls between her fingers. I didn't stop. She didn't want me to.

As I continued sucking on my mother's clit she kept talking. "Yes baby, I love it, I love it, and I love you, and your big strong cock inside me, inside me, inside me with your hard cock…yes baby… inside my pussy…yes…put it in my pussy baby, put it in mommy's pussy."

I got on her and my rigid cock went quickly to her center. She took a deep in-breath as we once again joined the way it seemed we were meant to. I filled her, and she wrapped around me as if there was never any doubt that my cock belonged in her pussy. And that's where I've been for the last six months, inside my momma's pussy every chance I get.

And I stopped buying lottery tickets because I know now, that I was wrong when I thought we wouldn't get rich; we already are.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers
12