The EMT Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically, about 30 minutes before Emma awoke from the peaceful night's rest that only the innocent can enjoy, Ian fell into his deepest and quietest slumber of the night. He was consequently not a little displeased when he was abruptly awoken from it by Emma, who, having padded into their bedroom and crawled onto the bed, proceeded to bounce enthusiastically on top of daddy, screaming for her breakfast. Ian and Suzanne dragged themselves out of bed on this fine Sunday morning to tend to this requirement, without further discussion about the potentially life-changing decision that faced them over the next 24 hours.

Ian spent most of the day in his study, working and reworking on a draft of the letter, without yet having decided if he would deliver it. In between drafts, he thought about the ideas that had been half forming in his sub-conscious mind during the night.

Suzanne avoided asking him what he planned to do, recognising that he had his own difficult decision to make, and trying to support the process he was going through as much as possible. She was both encouraged and worried that he hadn't appeared to make a definitive decision yet, and assumed that they would discuss it again after Emma was abed, and before Ian went to work on Monday morning. In the meantime, she answered Emma's questions about daddy's long absences by telling her that he had a lot of work to do. In the afternoon, she went to the gym, taking Emma with her to be out of Ian's way, and depositing her in the crèche whilst Suzanne had a vigorous physical workout, her mind full of thoughts about what might transpire.

Eventually, the long day passed, Emma was again in bed, and as Suzanne relaxed in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, Ian came in from the study with a sheet of paper in his hand, and a worried look on his face.

"OK!" he said, "Crunch time. Let's go over this one more time, one final time, and then let's put it behind us until tomorrow." He put the paper down on the table, blank side up.

Suzanne pulled a chair out for him at the kitchen table, and poured him a cup of strong black coffee. After giving it to him, she sat down at the table with him and waited to hear her fate.

When they were settled, Ian began, "I need to know, again, that you really want to do this Suzanne?"

"I can't say that I definitely want to do THIS Ian, but I can say I definitely want to continue to explore this submissive side of me that I have discovered these last few days. Are you sure that you want to go ahead?"

Ian considered the question carefully. "I have reservations, obviously. And I have concerns about potential long-term impacts on us and on our family. Do I want to put us in a position where we can discover more about these feelings we are having? Absolutely! Is this the right thing to do? I really don't know. But if we go into this together, and our love is as strong as we think it is, then I think I can negotiate some concessions that will provide the best possible outcome for us, even if it turns out to be too much, too soon."

"What sort of concessions?" asked Suzanne, "Mr Leicester seemed very strict with his demands."

"Graham Leicester is an excellent businessman Suzanne. All businessmen start with demands that look immovable, but they are all prepared to negotiate to get what they really want. Ruler Electronics didn't employ me to bend over whenever a customer made difficult demands. I'm sure that they'll respect me more if I make some counter-proposals."

Suzanne rarely saw this side of Ian, and she was impressed by his logic. Ian, for his part, couldn't believe that he was discussing handing over his wife to be his boss's sex-slave as if it were a new contract for widgets that he was negotiating. But he had come this far.

"So Suzanne, my plan is to see Mr Graham Leicester tomorrow morning as he has demanded; to put some ideas to him for consideration after indicating that I have written the letter that he wants from me; and to hand over that letter if he agrees to my requests." Suzanne couldn't help noticing the passive use of words like 'requests' from Ian whilst active words like 'demands' from Mr Leicester, and the thought sent a thrill through her. She was also astute enough to realise that despite Ian's apparent professional and detached manner, the use of these words indicated that he might not be as confident about winning his concessions as he made out.

Silently, Ian turned over the letter that he had been working on for much of the day, and pushed it over to Suzanne for her to read.

Dear Mr Leicester,

I have the honour to respond to your requirements.

Suzanne has described to me the events of Friday evening, and the situation and conditions that you have related to her. As I understand things, you are aware of my deep and long-held desire to have my darling wife used and abused by others, in a way that I am unable to so use and abuse her, due to my complete and permanent devotion to her. You are also aware, I believe, of her own feelings in relation to her exposure and humiliation, and her growing curiosity regarding her own, recently discovered, submissive nature.

After very careful consideration, and prolonged discussion between us, I confirm in this letter my humble desire that you place my wife Suzanne under contract to yourself, to be used, exhibited, abused, paraded, humiliated, dominated or otherwise exploited, by you, or anyone else you so designate, subject only to any conditions we will have discussed and agreed verbally between ourselves prior to your reading this letter. I understand totally that any such conditions may neither be written nor recorded anywhere, and I will be able to make no reference to any such conditions after delivering this letter to you.

I further understand that your powers over Suzanne will be total, and they are granted to you by me, as her lawful husband, without reservation or limit. Your decisions about where, when, how, with whom, and how to perform the various duties she is given are final. I have no rights to demand to be present, nor even to know what such duties are, unless you decide to inform me of them, or instruct Suzanne to so inform me. She will dress, act, appear and be available to you, as you require, with my full prior consent and approval without limitation.

I respectfully request that you will train my wife as you see fit for the purpose of preparing her to do the duties you allocate to her. Such training may be conducted at times, locations and under the direction of trainers that you will decide. Again, I provide by this letter, my full prior consent and approval of all your decisions.

Finally, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity, and I swear on the love that I have for Suzanne, which is the greatest oath I could ever undertake, that I offer my wife for your use, freely, of my own volition, without reservation, free of conditions, and with deep humility and excitement at the prospect.

I remain, Sir

Your very humble servant,

The space for a signature was blank.Suzanne had read the letter with growing excitement at the implications it contained for her, and their future together. Without saying a word, she re-read the letter, and then looked at Ian's face, which was flushed with his own excitement, and, if he had admitted it, his own humiliation.

"Well," said Suzanne, huskily, "that appears to say it all. Let the games commence!"

.....to be continued.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Chapter 7 – Ian negotiates with Graham Leicester (successfully?), Suzanne is contracted and introduced to the members of the EMT, and John gets what he has been waiting for.