The EMT Ch. 07

Story Info
Suzanne's contract confirmed, she meets the EMT.
13.4k words
4.55
77.2k
18

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: I'm attempting to write a detailed story that is real rather than contrived, erotic rather than vulgar, psychological and physical rather than purely physical. This means that some Chapters have rather less of the rumpy-pumpy than some readers look for.

I am also writing a story about a married couple who are deeply in love, but who willingly and knowingly allow themselves to follow an erotic journey, which involves other partners, submission and control. I am not making a statement about the sanctity of marriage; these things happen, I know, I have followed a similar journey with my wife of more than 30 years, without it damaging our relationship in any way.

I try to warn readers about the content by publishing in appropriate places, under appropriate headings.

If you feel that you need more of the rumpy-pumpy than my stories will provide, or that you might be offended by stories about married couples that experiment with and extend their relationship, then please consider carefully before reading. Read it with pleasure having heeded the warning, but then don't, please don't, flame me or mark the story down if you find that it doesn't satisfy your particular tastes or prejudices.

Thank you. I genuinely hope that all my readers will enjoy the experience, but recognise that there is "nowt so queer as folk", and I can't satisfy everyone all of the time.

*


Silently, Ian turned over the letter that he had been working on for much of the day, and pushed it over to Suzanne for her to read.

Dear Mr Leicester,

I have the honour to respond to your requirements.

Suzanne has described to me the events of Friday evening, and the situation and conditions that you have related to her. As I understand things, you are aware of my deep and long-held desire to have my darling wife used and abused by others, in a way that I am unable to so use and abuse her, due to my complete and permanent devotion to her. You are also aware, I believe, of her own feelings in relation to her exposure and humiliation, and her growing curiosity regarding her own, recently discovered, submissive nature.

After very careful consideration, and prolonged discussion between us, I confirm in this letter my humble desire that you place my wife Suzanne under contract to yourself, to be used, exhibited, abused, paraded, humiliated, dominated or otherwise exploited, by you, or anyone else you so designate, subject only to any conditions we will have discussed and agreed verbally between ourselves prior to your reading this letter. I understand totally that any such conditions may neither be written nor recorded anywhere, and I will be able to make no reference to any such conditions after delivering this letter to you.

I further understand that your powers over Suzanne will be total, and they are granted to you by me, as her lawful husband, without reservation or limit. Your decisions about where, when, how, with whom, and how to perform the various duties she is given are final. I have no rights to demand to be present, nor even to know what such duties are, unless you decide to inform me of them, or instruct Suzanne to so inform me. She will dress, act, appear and be available to you, as you require, with my full prior consent and approval without limitation.

I respectfully request that you will train my wife as you see fit for the purpose of preparing her to do the duties you allocate to her. Such training may be conducted at times, locations and under the direction of trainers that you will decide. Again, I provide by this letter, my full prior consent and approval of all your decisions.

Finally, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity, and I swear on the love that I have for Suzanne, which is the greatest oath I could ever undertake, that I offer my wife for your use, freely, of my own volition, without reservation, free of conditions, and with deep humility and excitement at the prospect.

I remain, Sir
Your very humble servant,

The space for a signature was blank. Suzanne had read the letter with growing excitement at the implications it contained for her, and their future together. Without saying a word, she re-read the letter, and then looked at Ian's face, which was flushed with his own excitement, and, if he had admitted it, his own humiliation.

"Well," said Suzanne, huskily, "that appears to say it all. Let the games commence!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning found Ian at his desk at Ruler Electronics still unsure about whether to go ahead and deliver the letter to Mr Graham Leicester. He and Suzanne had gone to bed early the night before, and discussed the proposal no more, although it had been a constant companion to both of their thoughts throughout another troubled night. Now, Ian sat over his coffee and assessed his feelings.

The thought of delivering the letter was exciting on at least three levels. First, he would be committing himself and Suzanne (mostly Suzanne he realised with a surge of excited emotion) to unknown future adventure, uncertainty, anguish, humiliation, exposure and abuse. Second, he was not sure he could bring himself to humiliate and degrade himself enough to actually physically deliver the letter and discuss its contents with Mr Leicester; but the thought of doing so for some reason brought a flush of real excitement to his loins, his pulse quickened, his heart jumped to his throat, and his face flushed and burned with his embarrassment. And thirdly, doing so would, he had been assured, guarantee his position on the EMT; providing massively increased benefits, privilege and status for him and his family, unheard of for one so new to the company.

On the other side of the argument, some more of his senior colleagues would, he was sure, become aware of his perverted predilections regarding his sexual relationship with the wife he adored; would potentially avail themselves of her services by the grace of Graham Leicester's favours; and would be in a position to use that knowledge against Ian if they so chose to do. This particular thought could not pass through his mind without the associated pleasure that he had so briefly experienced when John had spoken to him so enigmatically in his office, after first seeing the lovely Suzanne exposed for his delight. This memory somewhat weakened this argument against agreeing to Graham's requirements.

Then there were the potential threats that accepting such a preposterous proposal exposed his family to. He, Suzanne and Emma were happy, in love with each other, and had the kind of relationship that most men would give their right arms to have. Ian was still unsure why he was prepared to risk that domestic bliss to see the wife he loved humiliated and abused. He could not understand his own emotions; he could only feel them. And feel them he did. In spades.

Having done his best to come to terms with his conflicting emotions, Ian considered again his options. Suzanne had made it very clear to him last night that she was happy to leave the final decision to him. She wanted adventure, she wanted excitement, she wanted to explore the new her that had been discovered so recently. Should he, could he, prevent her doing so?

His train of thought was brought to a sudden stop by the startling buzzing of his office phone. He grabbed at it, fumbled it, and then finally got it to his ear. "Good morning, Ruler Electronics, Ian James speaking".

The voice at the other end was polite, businesslike and female. "Good morning Mr James, this is Linda, Mr Leicester's secretary. He has asked to see you in his office as soon as possible. Can you be here in 10 minutes?"

Ian's palms ran cold, his heartbeat accelerated at an alarming rate, and his temples pounded. This was it. A decision was being forced upon him. For a moment he couldn't speak.

"Mr James, are you there? Did you hear me?"

Finally he stammered out, "Yes! Yes, I heard you. I'll be right up." He put the phone down in its cradle, sat back in his chair and held his breath whilst he counted to 30. It was all he could do to think straight.

Finally, after he thought he had managed to calm himself, he collected together a few papers, checked again that the letter was in his breast coat pocket, straightened his tie, and headed out towards the lifts that would take him to the sixth floor and the waiting Graham Leicester. Just before the lift lobby, he turned sharp left, burst into the men's room and into an empty cubicle where he slammed the door behind him and locked it. He stood leaning against the wall, gasping for breath and alternately swallowing the saliva that was suddenly filling his mouth, or letting it drool from his mouth into the gaping pan below. It took a few seconds for this sudden anxiety attack to settle, when once again, he collected himself, and headed towards his destiny.

A few minutes later, Linda was showing Ian into Graham Leicester's office, after he had declined her offer of a coffee.

Graham Leicester's office was large, modern and spacious. Graham himself sat behind his desk at the opposite end of the long room, smiling at Ian as Linda closed the door behind her. Ian had been here before, and walked towards the desk in front of him without glancing around, until he caught sight of someone sitting at the meeting table that had been hidden behind the open door. He stopped and looked around to his left to see John sitting at the meeting table. Ian's eyes snapped from John to Graham in his surprise, and he almost blurted out "What's he doing here" but managed to contain himself, and said, rather quietly, "Good morning Graham, John."

By now, Graham had risen from behind his desk, and pointing to the round meeting table said, "Let's sit down over there. Good morning Ian".

When they were all seated, Graham got straight to the point. "I assume that Suzanne has been speaking to you over the weekend Ian?" Ian nodded, dumb with surprise and shock, and then looked pointedly at John and then back at Graham, as if to ask what he was doing there.

"John, as I hope Suzanne has explained, is now a confirmed member of the EMT Ian, and is taking responsibility, among other things, as deputy to Karen." Ian knew he was referring to Karen Guilbert, Head of HR who had been actively involved in recruiting Ian to the company.

"Unfortunately, Karen is busy right now with arrangements for the immediate retirement of Ken Reid, so John is sitting in with us in her place. The other advantage is that he is, shall I say, intimately familiar with the circumstances that bring us together today."

This little witticism, which Graham delivered without a hint of embarrassment or hesitation, brought firmly into Ian's mind the fact that he was sitting with the two people in the world, outside of himself and Suzanne, who knew about their games, and who had seen his wife in all her glory. In the case of John, he had even had the pleasure of having had her suck his large erection into her mouth. Ian's face flushed even more at the thought, if that was possible.

John now spoke for the first time, "I hope that you don't mind my presence Ian, Graham thought it would be wise to have someone else present for this meeting, and I appeared to be the best choice, and made myself available" he quipped.

Ian nodded that he understood, and thinking he had better find his voice and start to take a part on his own behalf, bravely spoke up. "Suzanne has told me all about your discussions on Friday," this to Graham, then turning to John, "let me congratulate you John, I know how hard you have worked, and how you deserve the promotion."

With this exchange, the ice seemed to have broken, and Graham took charge of the meeting.

"Well Ian, let's get down to business. The situation is this, let me recap so there is no risk of misunderstanding." He seemed to click immediately into the businessman that Ian knew him to be. "One - we have an additional vacancy on the EMT following Ken's early and sudden retirement." He counted off the points on the fingers of his hands as he went through them. "Two - you are one of two candidates perfectly capable of filling that vacancy." Ian nodded an acknowledgement of this complement. "Three – you have a gorgeous wife who would be an asset to any company." Again Ian nodded his assent, but slightly resented the personal reference to Suzanne whilst feeling the familiar surge of excitement that the mention brought. "Four – and here we get into unfamiliar territory, you and your wife Suzanne have expressed and demonstrated a willingness to, shall we say, extend the influence of her charms." This time Ian definitely felt the excitement at the intimate reference to his wife's name. "Five – I have made a proposition, through your charming wife, that I hope will be acceptable to us all. You get what you want in terms of the promotion, as well as in satisfying certain of your personal desires, we get an able new member of the team, as well as getting to benefit from and enjoy Suzanne's undoubted talents. Have I described the situation as you understand it to be Ian?"

Ian could only nod dumbly again. Graham had, with typical business brusqueness, summarised the situation perfectly.

"All that remains then Ian, is to determine whether the proposition is acceptable to all, and for you to demonstrate your willingness to proceed in the manner I indicated to Suzanne on Friday. Do you have the letter?"

It had all been done in such an impersonal and businesslike fashion, that Ian very nearly handed over the letter immediately. However, he stopped himself, his hand containing the letter already stretched towards Graham Leicester. At the last minute, he pulled his hand, and the letter, back.

"Just before I hand this over Graham," Ian managed to say, "there are a few points that I'd like to clear up." He waited for a response, and when none came save the stern look of impatience on Graham Leicester's face, he went on.

"This is clearly a major step for us, and something of a leap into the unknown. My letter, I hope you will see, is exactly as you wanted it, but I do have to take some steps to protect our position, which I hope you will agree have very little effect on your overall proposition and the position you will find yourself in if we proceed."

Again Ian waited for a response, and after a second or two Graham nodded for him to continue.

"First, I would like a break clause in the agreement, to be used by either party by giving 10 days notice to the other, and exercisable at the end of the first 30 days of the arrangement. If so exercised by Suzanne and I it will be accompanied by my immediate resignation from the company. This is essential to allow us an opportunity to get out of the agreement early on if we find for any reason that we are unable to keep our side." Now it was Ian's turn to count off his points on his fingers, in an echo of Graham's style. "Second, I would like the agreement to be terminated as a matter of course after two years (should the break clause not be exercised) and any extension to the agreement subject to a re-negotiation of terms. Third, I would like a Gentleman's agreement between us that Suzanne will come to no permanent harm whilst under contract to you, she will not be permanently marked nor body enhanced, and there will be no permanent injuries. Finally, I would like your personal guarantee that you and the company will be conscious of Suzanne's role as a mother, and be sympathetic to her needs in that role."

Ian stopped counting on his fingers, and looked at Graham Leicester with his pulse racing. He held his breath for the outburst he was sure would come. The stern look of impatience had never left Graham's face as he had made his requests.

After a few seconds, a smile started to spread across the face of Graham Leicester, and he sat forward in his chair, as if relishing the battle that was to come. Ian wondered if he had gone too far. Graham spoke.

"As to your first request, granted, but with a break clause at 90 days instead of 30. As to your second request, agreed, two years seems a reasonable return on the investment we will make. Thirdly, I agree to the Gentleman's agreement regarding permanent harm or injury, but cannot agree to the part about permanent marking or body enhancement. From what I have seen, body enhancement would be difficult to achieve in any case – Suzanne is already beautifully proportioned." Ian winced at the reference. "I will agree to no deliberate permanent marking nor body enhancement without your prior approval. On the last point, agreed. We are a compassionate and caring employer and will be sympathetic as far as we can be. Are we agreed?"

Graham Leicester held out his hand towards Ian, which Ian went to shake, feeling proud to have won any concessions from this notoriously hard negotiator. He was stopped by Graham's curt voice, "No! The letter!"

Ian felt foolish. It had been the natural thing to do to reach out to shake hands at the end of the negotiation. Now, embarrassed again, he quietly passed the letter over to Graham, and couldn't prevent a blush spreading over his face as Graham opened it and started to read it. He wasn't sure whether the blush resulted from his attempting to shake hands or from his humiliation as he watched Graham read the words he had written yesterday. He suspected both, but primarily the latter.

After Graham had finished reading, he calmly passed the letter to John, and Ian cringed again with humiliation as his best friend read the words that would pass control of his wife to this powerful man. After John had read it, he looked up at Graham, who passed him a pen and asked him to witness it. That done, Graham spoke again.

"That will do perfectly Ian. Let me congratulate you on your promotion to the EMT." This time when he held his hand out, he meant for Ian to take it, which he did, somewhat hesitatingly. A genuine smile filled the face of Mr Graham Leicester as he shook him warmly by the hand. "I always knew you were the boy for us Ian, welcome to the team. We'll have your contract drawn up by lunchtime, and I'd like you back here at 12:30 to see the draft. This," he took the letter back from John, and placed it in his breast pocket, patting it over his heart, "we'll put away, and hopefully never have to refer to it again."

Now John joined in the congratulations, and shook Ian by the hand as he led him to the door. "Well done Ian, I really look forward to working with you." He sounded genuinely pleased with Ian's promotion, and it wasn't until Ian was in the lift heading back down to his office that he realised that he probably had good reason to be so. It would probably mean that John would get to consummate the relationship that he had started with Suzanne four nights earlier. A few minutes later, Ian found himself sitting at his desk, completely dazed and drained at the speed of events. He reached for the phone to call Suzanne.

The EMT

At 12:30, Ian found himself back in Graham Leicester's office, with John and Graham present whilst he read over his new contract. It was entirely normal, with no reference to the agreement regarding Suzanne, as he had hoped and expected. His eyes opened when he saw that his salary had nearly doubled and that his bonus scheme was significantly more advantageous than it had been thereto, but in all other respects, the contract was perfectly normal and acceptable to him. The duties and responsibilities were described in general terms, allowing lots of flexibility for the company to shift him around as required by the needs of the business, and he stumbled slightly over the non-competition clause which restricted him from working for any near competitor, until he realised that it exactly mirrored a clause in his existing contract. After reading through it, he looked up at Graham and said he was happy to sign it there and then.