The EMT Ch. 14

Story Info
The American adventure continues.
9.4k words
4.33
23.1k
8

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne pushed Ian ahead of her into the bedroom of her apartment. She was wrapped in a large fluffy white bath-towel and the white towel slippers that came with the room, and nothing else. Ian of course was fully dressed.

Suzanne flung open the doors to one of the large wardrobes that furnished the bedroom and swept her hand across the few clothes hanging within in an extravagant gesture.

"You know what we have to work with darling; you helped me pack and unpack! What do you recommend for dinner this evening?"

Ian looked at his wife. She was bubbly and full of confidence, obviously enjoying her new found licentiousness and freedom, and he wondered how his beautiful wife had kept this part of herself hidden for so long, until Graham Leicester had found a way to strip her of her normal decency and expose the burgeoning slut that must have hidden inside.

"Haven't you had any guidance from your Master Mr Leicester?" he asked in a slightly sarcastic tone, and immediately regretted it. Suzanne's bubbliness evaporated, and she looked at him concerned and startled.

"I'm sorry!" he immediately offered, "I didn't mean that to sound the way it did."

Suzanne came up to him and put her arms around him. "Oh sweetheart, you knew what we were getting into when we started this. Are you having regrets?"

She held Ian at arm's length and stared at his countenance, waiting for his answer, and Ian's mind reflected on the journey they had taken together. This had all started really because of his own desire to share his beautiful wife with the larger world. It was he that had the fantasies about exposing her to his friend, it was he that always wanted, and pushed for things to go further. Suzanne was right; they had both known what they were getting into when Ian had written his letter to Graham offering him his wife to use, asking for Graham to put her under contract.

As Suzanne watched his face, waiting for his answer to her question, he realised, rather shamefacedly, that his sarcasm had been the result of a fleeting post-orgasmic remorse, a brief concern that they were growing apart, when in reality he knew that they were as close as ever, it was just that a new dimension had been added to their lives. He remembered the same reaction when he and Suzanne had deliberately set out to expose her to John. Afterwards, when Suzanne had re-joined them in the study, wearing a filmy negligee and passively letting John take control, Ian had watched them and masturbated. He'd had the same post-orgasmic remorse then, but it had quickly passed.

"I'm really sorry," he said, "Sometimes, just after my need has been satisfied, I feel less confident about what we are doing. For a few moments immediately after I have cum I sometimes feel less sure. You just gave me an intense orgasmic experience, and I guess I was feeling the after-effects of that. I'm sorry. I really don't have any regrets. The upsides are so much more significant than any downsides. "

Suzanne kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm glad to hear that. We are committed to this path by my contract for another couple of months at the very least, and if we don't take the early release clause, for much longer than that. Let's make sure that we talk honestly and openly about what we are thinking and feeling, we need to be in this together."

They smiled at each other, and sealed the deal with a longer, more intimate kiss. When they broke apart, they both knew that they had passed a key moment, that they now understood each other a little better, that they each had their worries but that they would go ahead as a team into the unknown, but exciting future. Much had been said between them that had been unsaid, as is often the case with married couples. They understood each other, and the recognition of that in itself had served to confirm their unique closeness.

After the kiss broke, Suzanne looked at the clock on the bedside table and shrieked. "I need to get going!"

Ian still looked thoughtful, and Suzanne paused again. "Are you really OK?"

"I'm fine," he replied, and smiled, "It's just that I was thinking about what I said. Seriously, shouldn't you be asking Graham if he has any preferences for what you wear tonight?"

Suzanne considered the question. "Mmmmm, maybe you're right. But I don't have much time. Be a dear will you and pop next door and ask him whilst I start to put on some make-up and tidy my hair."

It was only when Ian had stepped out of Suzanne's apartment door and he found himself on the open landing that he realised what he was doing. He was going to ask his own boss how he would like his wife to be dressed when he took her out on a dinner date with two black men, one of whom had already fucked her, whilst Ian stayed at home working. The thought and its connotations brought a twinge of excitement to Ian's groin, and he smiled to himself as he realised the truth of his own words. His post-orgasmic remorse was indeed short-lived. The humiliation of what he was about to do was already exciting him again. He stepped the few short paces to Graham's apartment door and rang the bell.

Graham answered in a towelling robe, vigorously drying his hair with another towel, and clearly having just stepped out of the shower.

"Come in Ian, come in. Get yourself a drink will you, just a small one, I know you have work to do. What can I do for you?"

Ian entered the apartment and did as he was bid, helping himself to a small gin and tonic from Graham's well-appointed wet bar.

"Can I get you one Graham?" he asked, as Graham continued to dry his hair.

"Not for me thanks Ian, I have to drive. I'll have a drink later with dinner. Now, what occasions this visit? I trust Suzanne is OK?"

"She's fine, just getting ready for tonight" replied Ian. "That's why I'm here. She asked me to pop around and ask if you had any preferences for how she should dress."

A lump came into Ian's throat as he posed the question, and Graham stopped drying his hair and considered for a moment.

"I got the distinct impression that she had done as I asked and got closer to Otis this afternoon. I assume that she has told you something about that?"

Ian nodded. "I haven't heard the whole story, but I think it's fair to say that her 'special talents' have been employed, yes!"

Ian's humiliation had ramped up as he confirmed to Graham that his wife and Otis had been intimate. Graham continued.

"OK, good. I'm sure she'll give me the details later. But now at least we know that our clients are susceptible to her charms. In that case, I think we can ramp things up a little, maybe put on a little show for them. What do you think Ian?"

This was surreal. Ian was discussing with Graham using his own wife to "put on a show" whatever that meant. Whilst Ian had recognised that this sort of activity had obviously been on the cards when contracts had been agreed, it had never really been so openly discussed or planned between Graham and Ian. Ian found it intensely exciting to be having this conversation, a little like how he had felt discussing Suzanne's antics with John. It was kind of humiliating and exciting at the same time.

"I'm sure that Suzanne will be her usual accommodating self" Ian answered. "And to be honest Graham, this is the kind of thing that we are both learning to enjoy very much."

"Excellent. In that case, I'd like to see our lovely Suzanne push the boat out a little. Nice little dress maybe, hopefully one that can be quite revealing when I ask it of her, but in a subtle way. I don't think Suzanne is ready yet for full slut mode. Heels? ...yes! nice sexy underwear... maybe none. I leave it to you two to decide. I'd like sexy chic I think for our American brethren, but sexy chic that I can convert into something much more when the time is right. Will that do Ian? Can you work with that?"

Ian nodded, and realised that Graham was expecting him to leave. He stood and headed for the door. As he was about to close it behind him he heard Graham reinforce his message.

"Don't let Suzanne be late Ian. Get her ready for me, sexy chic, but don't let her keep me waiting. I'll see her by the car in 20 minutes, no later."

Twenty minutes later, Ian peered out of his own bedroom window, which faced the rear of the apartment complex and gave him a view of the parking lot. He watched as Suzanne walked towards Graham waiting by his car. Suzanne looked ravishing in a sky-blue cocktail dress that hugged her curves. The skirt fell to just above the knees, but with a reasonable slit mid-back that went much higher. From the back, the top went all the way to the nape of her neck, which was the view presented to Ian as he watched her walk away from him, but he knew well that the front plunged between her breasts in a heavy drape that swayed as she walked. Ian had watched her dress and was well aware that her breasts were naked beneath the dress. Other than the heels she wore, that showed her long legs off to perfection, and the dress itself, all she had to protect her modesty was a thrilling and very expensive black thong.

Down in the parking lot, Graham stepped up to greet Suzanne, and Ian continued to watch as they swapped pecks on the cheek, before Graham had Suzanne do a pirouette before him. Before they got in the car to drive away, Ian was excited to see Graham say something to Suzanne, and she immediately bent over allowing Graham to see the extent of her exposure. From the rehearsal that they'd had in Suzanne's bedroom earlier, Ian knew that Graham would be able to see her perfect breasts through the neck of the dress as she stooped for him.

Graham nodded in appreciation, and then held the door as Suzanne elegantly climbed in the car. Graham walked around to the driver's door and climbed in, and the car pulled away. Ian now knew that it would be several hours before he saw his darling wife again. She was now in Graham's hands, to do with her as he wished. Ian's cock was hard again as he reluctantly turned from the window and headed for his laptop and the distraction of work.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otis and Cordell were already sitting in the booth when Graham and Suzanne arrived to join them at the restaurant that had been recommended by the two brothers. Suzanne edged into the booth and found herself sitting next to Cordell, whilst Graham and Otis sat the other side of the table. The brothers had done their best to stand and greet their visitors on their arrival, but the tight confines of the booth, coupled with their own bulk had severely restricted their efforts, and formalities were quickly disposed of.

The waitress was typically American-efficient, and they were soon studying menus and listening to the further recommendations of the brothers, for whom this was a regular eating hole. Orders completed, they settled back in their seats, and when the drinks arrived, toasted each other to the success of their joint enterprise. No sooner had they clinked their glasses and taken the first drink when Graham spoke and shocked the table.

"Suzanne has been telling me all about your afternoon Otis. I understand that things went well. Can I assume that your younger brother has also been apprised of events?"

Suzanne's cheeks immediately flushed with embarrassment, and Otis quickly looked up at Graham to try to assess how much he might have been told. In his uncertainty, he couldn't decide quite how to respond, not knowing if Graham really understood what had transpired between him and the lovely white girl sitting opposite. He delayed replying a moment too long, and Graham put him out of his misery.

"Oh, don't worry. The nature of my relationship with Suzanne is such that we have no secrets. In fact, you should be aware that Suzanne is totally under my control, and that she does nothing unless ordered to by me."

Once again, the most obvious reaction to this comment was the simultaneous further reddening of Suzanne's cheeks, the lowering of her head in mortified shame and embarrassment, and the equally obvious raising of Otis' head as he looked carefully at Graham to see if he was joking or not. Cordell meanwhile looked slightly bemused by the exchange before looking sideways at Suzanne to see what her reaction had been.

"I mean it," continued Graham. "Suzanne is formally under contract to me, and it is a condition of our contract that she do anything and everything that I tell her to do, without limitation." Graham looked over at Cordell. "Cordell, I assume that you aren't totally in the dark as to what transpired between my Suzanne and your older brother this afternoon?"

Cordell acknowledged that Otis had told him something of events at their store. Still the two brothers looked incredulous.

"I see you need convincing. Suzanne, tell our friends what you are."

Suzanne cringed in her seat, humiliated beyond words, her head still down and her cheeks flushed as Graham continued to expose her for what she was, as if she wasn't present. She raised her eyes appealingly across the table to Graham, but knew in her heart that she would find no escape from the position she was in. She wondered why she found this sort of humiliation so exciting. She was a mature intelligent woman who had voluntarily put herself in this position, that craved this kind of treatment. This afternoon she had acted confidently and assuredly in deliberately seducing Otis. Now, she had collapsed into a quivering, submissive and timid creature at the sound of a few words. Under Graham's implacable gaze, she spoke the words he wanted from her, but she still could not raise her head.

"I am Mr Leicester's property, to do as he demands. There is nothing that he could ask that I would not do."

She said the words timidly, quietly. But the effect on Otis and Cordell was immediate. They looked from her to him, and then at each other as if to confirm the words they had just heard. When Graham spoke again, their eyes turned back to him.

"Let me demonstrate," said Graham. "Suzanne!" She looked up at him expectantly, wondering what was to come. "I noticed when we arrived that there was a street beggar half a block down the road, an old man begging for work or food." Graham's voice was slow and deliberate, commanding. "I wish for you to go to him now, take him somewhere quiet and let him use your mouth -"

"Whoa, whoa!" interrupted Otis. "What are you doing? We believe you. There's no need for this man!"

Graham, so suddenly and unexpectedly interrupted, turned to face Otis and then drew in Cordell by looking across at him as well. "Gentlemen, please allow me to know what is best for my property. I appreciate that you now believe what she and I have already told you, and I understand your concern that a demonstration is unnecessary. However, now that I have planted this idea in her mind, I know that she will be disappointed if I don't insist that she go through with my command. Furthermore, it is necessary for discipline that she understands that my order, once given, cannot be revoked at the request of, if you will forgive me using the term, any third party."

Graham let his serious tone and message sink in with the still shocked brothers, whilst Suzanne reflected on what he had said. Once again, she was conflicted. She knew that she desperately wanted to please Graham. She had no real desire to allow this dirty stranger to "use her mouth". But she also knew that nothing excited her more than being at the whim of Graham's every command, that she enjoyed every degradation and humiliation that he could visit upon her. When Graham turned to her and, after no further challenge from the brothers, asked if she understood what was required of her, all she could do was say "Yes Sir!"

Without any further delay, Suzanne rose from the table, straightened the skirt of her dress, and turned and walked towards the door to the restaurant, leaving her purse sitting on the corner of the table. All three men at the table watched her walk away, admiring the classy good looks of her rear end as she strode purposefully towards the door, the tightness of the dress framing her lovely ass, and her heels clip-clopping on the hard floor of the restaurant.

Suzanne stepped out into the darkening evening and glanced left and right until she saw the street beggar off to her right. Without a pause, she headed that way. As she walked towards him, the sound of her shoes echoing in the nearly empty canyon of the street, she took in the scene. He was squatting half in a disused doorway, aged about 55 or 60 and unkempt, with a scribbled cardboard sign between his knees that said "Will work for food or lodging". He was clearly a homeless person, but some way short of being a complete hobo. His clothes still bore the shabby appearance of a poor office worker, although it had obviously been some time since they, or indeed he, had seen any kind of laundry or bathroom. As Suzanne approached him, his eyes watched her disinterestedly until she was nearly upon him, when she suddenly stooped down towards him, and her dress gaped open at the chest, revealing her perfect and unsupported breasts. That got his attention.

"My Master has invited you to use my mouth" she whispered softly to him, his attention entirely focussed on her pert nipples and the inviting soft roundness of her tits, the perfect smoothness of her golden skin.

At first he didn't understand, or her words didn't register, such was his distraction at the sight before him. Suzanne repeated herself. "My Master has ordered me to come to you and allow you to use my mouth. I am here to give you a blow-job. Do you understand?"

The old man's eyes opened, and he reluctantly drew them away from her chest to look at her face, smiling just above him. "Y-you w-want to give m-m-me a blow job?" he repeated, still failing to properly understand.

"I don't 'want' to give you a blow job, I have been 'ordered' to give you a blow job. My mouth is yours to use if you'd like that" Suzanne explained. "Is there somewhere quieter that we can go?"

By now the old man had got the message, and unbelievingly he scrambled to his feet, picking up his cardboard sign, and then looking at it in his hands, as if wondering what to do with it. Finally, he threw it deeper into the doorway, looked at Suzanne who had now stood to her full erect height, and nodded further to the right, where Suzanne noticed a small street that turned at right angles to the one they were on. "Lead the way" she said, and the man started to hobble off in that direction, Suzanne walking demurely behind.

Suzanne felt anything but demure. As the beggar led the way, she looked at him again. He was shorter than her by about 4 inches, and was nervously looking left and right as he walked quickly around the corner, as if he expected some sort of trick or trap. When he saw that Suzanne was following him, his tension eased a little. Thirty yards down the side lane was another right turn, even smaller, that bought them to the back of the restaurant she had just walked out of. Bins and dumpsters further restricted the room and the alley was sheltered and dark. He turned towards her, looked nervously beyond her, and then asked if this would be OK.

Suzanne walked up to him and took him by the lapels, and turned him until his back was against the wall, and then she reached her left hand down straight to his groin, and felt his rapidly growing penis. She could feel as he started to get hard under her palm. When he started to say something, she brought her right forefinger to his lips to hush him, and then used that hand to pull his own hand up to her breast, pulling his hand to her. He got the point and shut up and concentrated on mashing her breast against her chest.

As he got harder, Suzanne fumbled for the zipper of his cheap pants, drawing it down and then reaching in to feel his stiffening member. Finally, she pulled him out of his fly and circled his now hard cock with her hand.