The EMT Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw shucks," he said, "I don't know much about snucker, but I can teach you pool real easy. You want to give it a go?" Mike pointed to a nearby table.

"Sure!" replied Suzanne, "but let's use that table over there. The cloth is green instead of red, and I'm more used to that from snooker."

Suzanne pointed instead to a little-used table in a corner. From that table, their view of the bar would be much more restricted, and they would in turn be more private.

Mike made to pick up his laptop, but Suzanne quickly stalled him by climbing down from her seat and pulling his arm.

"Come on, before someone else grabs the table," she gushed, "I'm sure that will be OK, the girls will watch it. Look, I'm leaving my purse here as well." She signalled to one of the bar girls to keep an eye on their property, whilst she pulled Mike away towards the corner. He was reluctant to go without his precious laptop, but also reluctant to leave his new-found friend. He allowed himself to be dragged away, looking back occasionally to reassure himself that his machine was being properly watched.

They quickly set up the pool table for a game, and Mike started to explain the rules to Suzanne, who was leaning over the table toying with a cue, her long legs stretched and her divine ass constrained by her tight tight shorts.

"Oh, these sticks are much shorter than the ones we use," she was saying, "it's like playing with a toy stick instead of a real one. This might take a bit of getting used to!"

Mike was torn between explaining the rules and studying her ass as it flexed and rippled as she stroked the cue back and forth over the table. For a moment, he even forgot about his other obsession, his laptop sitting on the bar twenty feet away.

As Mike broke off and then explained to Suzanne which balls she should try to sink next, Ian stood from the booth he and Graham had occupied for the last hour or so, and went to the bar to get another beer. As he stood near the stools so recently vacated by Mike and Suzanne, he made his order, and then, as the waitress turned to reach into the chiller for his beers, he quickly pulled his laptop from under his shirt where it had been hidden, and switched it with the one still lying on the bar top. Mike's laptop quickly replaced the dummy one under his shirt. The two laptops were so similar that to a casual observer, Mike's laptop sat where it had always been, but Ian knew that anything more than a casual glance from Mike would set his alarm bells ringing. Wanting to waste no time after having made the planned switch, Ian quickly dropped the new beers off at the booth, and then headed out of the bar to the car where he could work in peace.

Suzanne noted that the switch had taken place, and knew it was now her job to keep Mike sufficiently occupied and distracted to give Ian as much time as possible to do his job. She shivered as she realised that she was prepared to do whatever was necessary to distract Mike and to make this operation a success. It was her shot again, and she smiled at Mike and asked him the best way to grip the cue, as it was sooo different to a snooker cue. Mike was only too happy to show her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outside, and safely inside his own car, Ian opened the laptop and was delighted to see that the switch had taken place so quickly that the screen-saver had not yet activated. He had access to Mike's laptop without having to crack his password using the brute-force script he had prepared, and which was installed on the memory stick in his pocket. This was great; he could get on without wasting any time.

It took him ten minutes to prove to himself that Mike was, as suspected, responsible for installing and then cleaning the files that had disarmed the alarms at the warehouse, and another 10 minutes to copy the incriminating evidence to his own memory sticks. He then spent another five minutes doing some further research before copying some other pre-prepared files on to Mike's hard drive, and positioning them where he wanted them to be. Then he closed the laptop and climbed out of the car, stuffing the machine back under his shirt, ready for the reverse switch.

Five minutes later, Mike's laptop was back where he left it, and the two nice British gentlemen had finished their beers, settled their tab and were heading out of the main door of the bar. Suzanne noted their departure whilst fighting off Mike's continuing, and increasingly tactile guidance on how to shoot pool, and she recognised their departure as a signal that she now had to keep Mike occupied for another 10 minutes to allow Otis and Cordell to get their assets in place, before she led him out of the bar on whatever pretext she could muster.

Meanwhile, Mike was attempting to show her how to apply something he called "running English", and which she knew as "side" from the more familiar snooker. He was leaning over her as she lined up a shot, and showing her where to strike the cue ball, and she knew he was doing this so that he could get a good look down the front of her tank top, which gaped quite conveniently as she played. So far, she knew, everything had been really easy, and plain sailing and she hadn't had to work too hard at distracting Mike. In fact, apart from the creepy feeling she got from his ogling of her at every opportunity, it had been much less unpleasant, and a lot easier than expected. She realised that Otis and Cordell still had some unpleasant tasks to perform, but thankfully, they had arranged things so that she would be out of it by then. She played her shot, surprising Mike with the expert way she judged and applied just the right amount of "running English" to leave the cue ball expertly positioned for her next shot.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ten minutes later, Suzanne led Mike, laptop under his arm, out towards the car lot. He had become increasingly excited and hot under the collar as he had watched her complete the frame, beating him comprehensively at his own game. She had put it down to beginner's luck, and seeing him hot and bothered, had suggested they "take some fresh air". Mike, who had been questioning the change in his luck, was only too ready to oblige, and followed her meekly into the car lot, continuing to admire her long legs, tapering up to the slightly revealed mounds of her ass cheeks, as she strode ahead of him. They had just turned the corner away from the main door of the bar when his world collapsed around him.

As arranged, Otis and some of his friendly assets were waiting in the lot. When they turned the corner, Mike and Suzanne were quickly surrounded by half-a-dozen large black guys, whose appearance caused Mike to colour and pull his laptop protectively to his chest. Otis turned to Suzanne and spoke roughly to her, also as had been previously agreed.

"Little lady, I don't know who you are, but we have some business to attend to with your friend here. You can either stay with him to offer support whilst we conduct our business, or you can disappear as fast as you like. I strongly suggest the latter."

Suzanne looked at Mike, who nodded imperceptibly. The wall of black parted enough for her to squeeze through, and out of sight of Mike and his new "friends", she climbed into Graham's car and they drove quietly away. Mike never saw her in person again, never twigged her part in his downfall, but would long remember the night he had taught the English lady how to play pool. Unfortunately, not all of his memories of that night were pleasant ones.

To be continued...