The EMT Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian closed his eyes and imagined the possibilities. He was being given carte-blanche by his loving wife to expose her, his wife who appeared to be in an almost alternate reality of excitement. Suzanne was now openly humping his leg, smearing her secretions against his thigh; her own eyes closed and awaiting his orders. Without thinking of the potential consequences, Ian reached down with his left hand and pulled the sheet away from her, but retaining the covering over his own lower half. Suzanne was now openly exposed to their watching stranger, lying on her left side with her right leg thrown across Ian's legs, her feet towards the watcher. He could now see her wonderful ass and between her legs, where she gaped lewdly wet and shiny.

Suzanne buried her face in Ian's shoulder, as if ashamed of her display. "Thank you! Oh God, thank you" was all she could say to begin with. "I feel so slutty; so wanton." She rubbed herself even harder against Ian's thigh, lost in her own world; feeling the eyes of the unknown stranger as he watched her.

"They made me play with myself whilst they watched" she confessed. "They made me bring myself off whilst they watched me and filmed me."

Ian imagined his wife being made to do such an incredibly personal thing for the amusement of the two brothers. His cock surged again at the thought; ready to explode. He quickly stayed her hand to stop himself going over the edge. Pulling her lingering hand from his cock he told her, "Do it now. Do it for him."

Suzanne groaned inwardly with pleasure at the command and slowly drew her hand from Ian's crotch, sliding it down over her own belly and between her legs. She imagined the stranger watching intently as her hand appeared from nowhere, her manicured fingers at first gently touching her soaking lips, and then spreading herself for him to see even deeper inside her.

Suzanne's middle finger pressed hard against her clit, the tip curling into the wet heart of her, whilst the fingers either side were busy in stretching her sex open. She increased the pressure by pressing herself harder against Ian's thigh, trapping her hand between them, and then twitching her finger against her nub, closing her eyes tight as her orgasm approached.

Meanwhile, Ian had reached his own hand under the cotton covering to lightly stroke his abandoned penis, maintaining his own vigorous and straining hardness as he felt Suzanne press against him, and felt the pulses of her own digital self-stimulation.

"I'm going to come" she jerked against him. "Oh God, I'm going to come. He's watching me make myself come."

Ian felt her orgasm build as she bucked against him. She started to pant; her whole body tensing and then relaxing; pulling her middle finger against herself; pressing herself against his leg.

As her orgasm broke in a long wave of climax, Ian felt her body tense and then relax and slump against him. He couldn't see the tips of her other two fingers slip into her opening to join the middle finger, pressing against her pubic mound; letting the climax wash over her; holding on to it for as long as possible. But their watcher saw. And Suzanne knew he had seen.

With her hand still between her legs, Suzanne kissed his neck and let the warm glow of her orgasm subside quietly within her.

"Oh God, I needed that" she whispered. "Thank you darling, thank you so much."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a couple of minutes during which her pulse and breathing returned to normal, Suzanne's hand once again snaked across to replace Ian's hand on his cock. She wrapped her fingers around him and started with a long, slow stroke of him, before sliding her fingers down to cup his scrotum and lightly squeeze.

"These must be full" she said. "It has been two very exciting days since you came on my bathroom floor. Have you come since then darling?"

Ian shook his head.

She felt their weight, felt his need, and decided to tease him some more. She let her fingers lightly dance along the underside of his cock again, and heard him catch his breath.

"I like it when I have lots of orgasms and you don't" she whispered, wondering what his reaction would be. "I really like it when you are so patient and hold on so long."

She was still lying naked and exposed alongside him. Almost without thinking, she reached over and pulled the sheet across her, covering her nakedness, before reaching over and switching off the reading lamp. It seemed the show was over, at least for now, but Suzanne still had a few surprises for Ian.

"You didn't play with yourself when I locked you out of my room the other night?" she asked, her hand once again gently caressing him beneath the sheet.

"No" groaned Ian. "I wanted to, but it didn't feel right without you."

She smiled to herself. She hadn't planned this, hadn't even thought about it, but she started to remember some of the pleasure she had felt when she denied him after Otis and Cordell had left her satisfied and exhausted. She kissed his neck, and then his chest, moving her head down to lay it against his naked breast, sucking one of his nipples into her mouth and biting it gently.

"Do you want to come now?" she asked, and then had to move back to his neck so that he could hear her. "Do you want me to make you come now?"

She emphasised her question by again gripping his organ in her delicate hand and squeezing beneath the head.

"Oh Jeesh!" he said, "I want to come so bad. I want to come, but I want this to last forever."

"Tell me" she demanded. "Tell me what it is that you want to last."

Ian took a deep breath. "I want this feeling to last. Having you here lying naked against me. Having you teasing me; touching me; talking to me."

She licked at his ear.

"I'm glad you waited for me the other night. I'm glad that you held off and didn't take care of yourself." She started again the delicate stroking that was driving him to distraction. "I love you like this. On the verge. There, but not there."

Ian could only close his eyes and hope. He hoped he would come and find release. He hoped he wouldn't come and that this exquisite torture would continue.

"How long do you think you can hold on?" she asked, knowing that she could make him come at any instant, and yet revelling in the power she had to prevent it happening if she so desired.

"I don't know" was his only possible reply, spoken in absolute truth. The slightest increase in pressure could bring him off instantly.

"If I said you had a choice, what then?" she continued her hold over him. "If I said you could come in my hand now, or in my mouth in the morning, or in my pussy when we get home tomorrow evening, which would you choose?"

She felt him approaching his own climax, and promptly removed her hand from him, feeling his cock twitch against his belly as she deliberately held off. Pre-cum was now flowing copiously as he considered how to answer. He thought of the pleasure he would get if she enveloped him in her soft wet mouth. He thought of the heat and welcoming wetness of her cunt, and plunging his cock into her until he filled her with his seed. He imagined the beautiful release if he allowed her to bring him to the climax he so desperately wanted with her hand. And he thought of the sacrifice of not allowing any of these things to happen. He thought of his devotion to her. Of the utter love and devotion he felt for her just then.

"Well?" she demanded, "What is your answer?"

"I...I mean... I don't know. I want you to decide" was the best he could manage. He recognised how weak that was. "I mean I want to come now, but I want to hold off. I don't know what I want. I want to do what you want me to do. I can't think straight."

She touched him again.

"It's making me hot again, you denying yourself" she admitted breathlessly. She pressed her groin against him again. She couldn't deny it; having him on the brink like this was exciting her again, as denying him had excited her for the first time two nights before.

"Will you defer your orgasm for me if I ask you nicely?" she asked seductively. "Will you hold off until I say you can come, whenever that is?"

"Oh God, yes!" was his instant reply. "As long as it feels like this; as long as you keep teasing me like this; I'm happy for you to decide when I should come."

"Are you sure that you mean that? Are you sure you want me to make the decision. What if I deny you for weeks?"

Ian considered. He had never felt so in need, and he had never loved his wife more than now when she was teasing him like this. Not giving in to his urgent need to come was somehow perverse. But it was wonderfully perverse. He kissed her passionately.

"I mean it." He could barely say it; it felt like his heart had stopped and climbed into his throat. He knew what he was saying and what it implied. He was handing control over his own orgasms to his beautiful wife.

She kissed him back. "And what about my needs?" she asked quietly, knowing what she wanted to hear him say, but not daring to believe he would say it.

Again, Ian had to consider for a moment. This was all so new to him, so unexpected. The delightful frustration he was experiencing was alien to him, but completely overpowering. Other than the slight feeling of sacrifice he had experienced two nights ago, when he had climbed naked and lonely into bed and denied himself, nothing like this had ever happened to him before. He had already crossed the bridge and handed his own orgasms to his wife. Now, to complete the submission that he was struggling to understand, he knew what he had to say to her.

"I love you darling. I love you more than anything. It is because I love you that I want you to decide when and how I come. I can make this sacrifice only because it is you. You said earlier that you liked it when you had plenty of orgasms and I had none. That is what I want. My own sacrifice shouldn't be yours. You will always be free to enjoy yourself in any way that you desire. It would be wrong for me to interfere with that."

It was long and heartfelt speech, given the circumstances. His cock straining, his balls full to overflowing, events had quickly developed for both of them in a strange and unexpected direction. Neither of them had an inkling about this change prior to it springing itself on them. Ian was desperately, urgently frustrated, but had consciously declared his willingness to forego his own pleasure until it suited Suzanne to relieve him. At the same time, he had granted Suzanne a further licence to please herself. And his sacrifice and self-denial was pleasing Suzanne, exciting her, taking her back into that place she sometimes now visited where her carnal needs overtook all other considerations.

She kissed him warmly, moistly on the lips and then placed her mouth next to his ear, squeezing his hard cock one last time.

"You have me all hot again. You are not to come, whatever happens, until I give you permission. Is that understood?"

Ian groaned and nodded.

"I have teased enough" she continued. "I need to come again and you mustn't. I'm going to provide our friend over there with the release that I am denying you. Do you know what I am saying?"

Again, he nodded.

Suzanne reached for her pyjama jacket and pulled it over her shoulders, sitting up to button it loosely about her. The movement caught the eye of the man across the aisle again. She reached her left hand down between her legs and felt her wetness and excitement, feeling powerful, daring and completely liberated. She brought her wet fingers to Ian's lips and allowed him to taste her, before standing and pulling on her pyjama bottoms. Ian watched her walk back towards the bathroom, circling past the watching stranger and smiling warmly at him as she passed. As the door to the cubicle closed, but the engaged light did not light up, Ian watched the stranger rise from his own bed and head in the same direction. After he closed the door behind him, the engaged light blinked and then lit firmly.

Ian wondered what he had done. He was lying alone in bed, his erection hurting him as he hurtled at 500 mph towards home, and who knows what further challenges and humiliations. Someone else was taking his place in the mile-high club, and he loved that it was happening to him.

To be continued...

12