The Enchanted Armour of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilhad grabbed her hips and shoved her cunt down onto his cock as his cock pulsed inside her, filling her womb with his cum.

Keki screamed and electricity pulsated over her body as everything burned gloriously bright, every fibre of her singing with pleasure.

She collapsed, completely spent.

Gilhad hauled her up, and that wonderful heat-pleasure of touch spread throughout her body once more. Gilhad massaged her breast and pinched her nipple. Keki cried out, her body already begging for more.

Gilhad opened her legs for the full view of their audience. He spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and his cum oozed out of her sloppy cunt.

'Who wants to fuck her next?' Gilhad smirked.

Gilhad rubbed Keki's clit and the half-elf girl cried.

'Ah yes! Please, please fuck me,' Keki reached out to her friends.

Rowlo dropped to his knees and shuffled his cock up her oozing cunt.

'You want to be fucked? Tell me what you are,' Gilhad instructed still rubbing her clit.

'I'm Frigga's whore, please fuck me!'

Rowlo's cock speared all the way inside of her in one thrust. Her thirsty, slippery cunt clenched around it thirstily.

The adventures of Frigga's Whore had begun.

12