The Enchanted Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gay?"

Bain nodded still looking at the floor, tears began to swell in his eyes. , "I'm sorry father, I've disappointed you."

Vernon sits up, grabs Bain pulling him close and hugs him dearly. "No you haven't, I could never be disappointed with you, you are such a wonderful son. The truth is I think I may be gay too."

Bain pulls back a looks at his father in shock.

"What?"

"Well I think I may have always been but I just didn't know it, well not until Rafael turned up. He opened me up to these feelings I've never felt before. Watching you just with Rafael, well if I'm going to be totally honest, I wanted that to be me fucking you." Bain looks at his father with hope. "But you know that can never happen."

"Yes father," Bain replies hanging his head.

"You looked like you enjoyed it," Vernon adds.

Bain blushes again, "Well yes, it was rather wonderful."

"Well I have to say it was really hot watching you being fucked."

"I thought the same when I saw you fucking Rafael."

"Maybe we could get off watching each other, I think I might be ok with that," Vernon say's

"Yeah I could go for that," Bain replies.

They smile at each other and Vernon kisses his boy on the forehead.

"Hey where's..." Bain starts so say.

"Well well well, isn't this touching" a voice boomed.

They both look up at the end of a crossbow.

12