The Enchanted Dress

Story Info
It Ain't a Glass Slipper.
3k words
4.02
16.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It Ain't A Glass Slipper

© 2013 Suite21men

I give thanks to a fellow Literotica author, OneSilky, for the seeds of inspiration she gave me to write this story. Her gift has transpired many ways and ended up being written in the flavor of Grimm's Fairy Tales. I also have to thank Eilatan for her insightful editing and her storyline suggestions that make this story so much better than what it was. Sorry, there are no twelve inch cocks and triple F tits in this version. If you desire that, you can write your own story.

The tale I am about to tell you was told to me by my grandfather who was told the story by his grandfather who was told the story by his grandmother and so on until we get to where the originator of this story, the diarist, as my family called him, documented it.

Now we all know how storytellers embellish but if the past is desired to be relived, only storytellers can tell the story. Jimmy? You're best suited to maintain the fire. It is a cold night and this story might last longer than the fire will. Nicole? It would be good if you could keep my cup full of mead so my voice doesn't give out during this retelling. Thanks!

With that in mind, so we begin:

Once upon a time long ago in the Norselands there lived a King. Handsome King Derek was a kind and benevolent monarch who took good care of his subjects alongside his beautiful and compassionate Queen Isabel. And so it came to pass that King Derek and Queen Isabel had a son.

Prince Lars, as he was named, was schooled in all the trades and arts and he excelled at most of them. The gifted Prince took on all tasks easily and eagerly. While the Masters were confounded and jealous of his talents, they willingly taught him the ways of their crafts.

When Lars reached his eighteenth year, the King and Queen sent him to a Witch to complete his education. She taught our Prince many things concerning the ways of women. Showing him how to please them and therefore have them please him. He was far from a virgin at the end of her tutelage.

When he reached the end of the Witches studies, they were snuggling in front of the fire.

"You have learned everything I am able to teach you and you have been my best pupil. Before you journey home tomorrow, I want to give you a gift." The Witch sensually told him. She got up and went to a room that the Prince had never known about and returned with a package. She handed the package to him and spoke.

"This is my gift to you. Open it!"

Prince Lars, not expecting this, was hesitant but curiosity prevailed and he carefully unwrapped the package. Inside was a gorgeous dress. Embroidered silk, satin and velvet adorned with diamonds and rubies sewn to the fabric. Feeling the fabric with the back of his hand sent warm fuzzies all over his body. As he felt the sensuous weave, he felt a wet coolness develop along his inner thigh that wasn't from the previous encounters with the Witch. Matching shoes, compatible stockings and a glorious emerald necklace and earrings made with the finest gems were also found in there.

The Prince was confused. He had never given any vibes that he wanted to dress in women's clothing though he certainly enjoyed them on women. With this dress though, he began to think about how it would feel on him. He was comfortable enough with the Witch that he told her all this.

"Ha ha, you silly man." She laughed. "That are not for you to wear. The woman whom this outfit fits will be the one worthy to be your bride and she will bring joy to your heart and make you very happy and satisfied."

The next day the Prince returned home to his loving family. He showed the King and Queen what the Witch had given him and related what she said about it. Queen Isabel took the package and locked it high away in a cupboard.

The Prince then carried on, forgetting about that package as time went on. He practiced the trades he had mastered and it was soon that the Witches' gift was far out of his mind. When his work was completed during the day, he frequented the lively pubs during the evening. As he was a very handsome, kind and generous man, he fared well with the wenches that also frequented those establishments and be assured, gentle listener, because of the Witch's training, those wenches fared well too.

Ten years he lived a satiated life, but near his twenty-eighth celebration he was becoming troubled. All his dalliances had been fleeting. While he most certainly enjoyed his encounters at the time, when he was by himself he felt empty, longing for something more while not knowing for sure what was lacking.

He finally talked to his mom, Queen Isabel, about his troubles and she, being the wise Mom Queen she was, reminded him of the package the Witch had given him. After much family discussion, it was decided the King would make an announcement declaring that any one who could wear that outfit for a whole evening would be worthy to marry his son.

That word went out and sent the hearts of most of the maidens in the countryside a twitter. As said before, the Prince was quite the catch. Handsome, loving, smart, skilled, attentive, hot shit in bed and all those other desirable qualities a woman would want and wish for.

The first maiden, a brave soul, tried the dress on. While she thought the Prince was charming and all, what she was wanting more was the life and accouterments that came with living in royalty. The dress fit her perfectly along with the shoes and stockings. The emerald necklace and earrings looked fabulous on her. However, after wearing it for a half hour, she became over sensitized. The dress was rubbing on her nipples and caressing her in all the places that turned her on. Halfway through the dinner, she could stand it no longer, and ripped off the garment, seducing the disappointed Prince. Not that he minded. He rather enjoyed the softness of female flesh. After their lust was consummated, she held a vision that did not bode well for her plans to be a Princess, at least to this Prince, and wandered away searching her soul for what she really wanted.

More maidens answered the call and met with limited success. The ones who could fit in that outfit lasted no longer than ninety minutes before the dress had to come off much to the Prince's pleasure, albeit his disappointment..

Many maidens came and met the same fate until the ONE came along.

Of course, this being a fairy tale, she was absolutely beautiful. Flowing hair, luscious lips, smokin' body.... The Prince was smitten. She put on the dress, stockings, shoes and emerald necklace and earrings and the Prince could hardly contain himself during their dinner together.

However, she also could not contain herself. She felt hot and desirable and could not resist the charms of the waiter who served them their food. She openly flirted with him and was very receptive when the waiter zipped his fly down. She could not resist as the dress ogled her on while she took his manhood in her mouth. The maitre 'd and the rest of the waiters and the proprietor and the chefs and the dishwasher all came and answered the call for their abandonment and got their rocks off too.

The Prince, not interested in being part of a cock orgy, left. As soon as he walked out of the door of that establishment, the dress, stockings, necklace, earrings and shoes vanished from her body and she was nude; much to the delight of the restaurant staff who were now using her as she wanted to be used.

The Prince had felt all was lost and drifted along for months and silently cursed the Witch who had given him that dress. No, he did not hate her, but was consternated that the women he encountered were so shallow and lifeless. It was as if the dress had exposed him to who and what his inamoratas really were so early in their encounters. Like about thirty minutes. It wasn't the Witch's fault. But, then again, she had given him hope and shown him a fuzzy and blurry vision of his future joy. She just didn't indicate when that joy would be his.

Finally after having exhausted the maidens in the vicinity of his home and finding nary a one to satisfy his longing, he packed up the dress and commenced a journey vowing to himself not to return until he had found the woman who could wear it. Many potential women he found but, while he was not lacking in the pleasures of womanly wonders, none were able to keep that dress on very long. There were some that he found that had showed hope, but much to his disappointment (and pleasure) they also succumbed to the dress.

A year passed while our Prince wandered the world in that fashion. Then he finally found the one he was looking for. Oh! What a one she was! Sensuous, come hither, sparkling eyes the color of the richest emeralds that beckoned him. The windows to her soul that showed beauty, love, compassion, showcasing her intelligence, fire and passion for life and all its pleasures.

Her face, oh her face! With her luscious, sexy, extremely kissable lips, delectable nose, haloed by a mane of incredible, flaming, silky, long red hair that mirrored the heat of her sensuality. When he came close and couldn't help but softly murmur nonsensical words to her ears and neck, he was intoxicated with a bouquet of perfectly ripe strawberries drizzled with dark chocolate with that faint hint of womanly cream that emanated from her womanly regions. Every time she smiled at him Lars' knees became weak as he melted into a puddle at her feet; feeling her heart wrapping around his.

Her body reminding him of Helen of Troy and how she caused thousands of blubbering fools to kill themselves in the name of war over her. He, also understood the passion to fight for a woman one desired. Even if it meant death. It reminds me of that famous saying—Give me woman or give me death.

Her voice! He recalled the stories of sailors being lured to the death by Sirens. He then realized their longing to be around such a sound no matter what the consequences. Her eyes had betrayed that thought though, and spoke only with softness and love.

Her name rolled seductively over his lips when he spoke it. Making him tremble. Making her shiver. Making her wet. Making him hard. Angelina! In the right light, he thought he could see delicate lace wings. Truly an Angel!

Not only was Angelina able to wear that outfit the whole dinner; not only did it fit her more perfectly than all the others with. Not only was Lars mesmerized with her beauty that was beyond any beauty he imagined, but that evening and all night into the next morning, the dress remained on her, albeit the lower part was more resembling a belt around her waist while they joined, made love, fucked and rutted. Their combined body fluids soaked the material and the odors wafting and embracing the lovers enhanced the eroticism of their union.

Just before sleep overcame the couple, the dress was finally removed as they deeply explored each other's bodies. When Angelina put the dress on again after her contented dream time, it was as spotless and fresh as the day it was made. You will probably find this hard to believe, but she wore that dress all day every day no matter what she was doing.

Prince Lars brought Angelina back to his family. They got married with the King and Queen's blessing. Our Prince practiced his trades but found time every day to make something just for his love. While Lars was away practicing his trades, Angelina created painting, drawings, and musical compositions all with her husband in mind. They both found comfort and joy with each other. Soon Angelina was pregnant and a future Queen and King were born.

They loved and respected each other and lived happily ever after. The end.

(I would tell you the story of Angelina'a upbringing, but it mirrors Lars, except that when she turned eighteen, Angelina had a Wiccan teach her the ways of man.)

.....

What's that you say? You heard a different end? You mean the story goes on from there? You're not supposed to know about that. Hmmmph... People and the internet these days....

Jimmy! It's getting cold! Stoke that fire! Nicole! My cup is empty! I tell you, ya cain't find good help these days. Ah, thanks, Nicole. Can't continue without my voice lesson. You too, Jimmy. Shivering with cold is not part of this story. If you are all comfy now, I will continue.

Well, folks, while I hate to admit it and I don't know where you heard it, but, you're right, their story goes on. Yes they got married and lived happily and lovingly for a while with Angelina only wearing that dress.

You can understand the Prince's shock and confusion when he was rummaging around the cupboard and found an familiar package. While not an exact replica as the first one, this dress and matching accessories were just as elaborate and beautiful.

The evening before dinner, the Prince presented his beautiful bride with the package. She rushed to put it on and felt so sensual in it. However, the dress had a mind (fingers?) of its own and caressed her so effectively that she had an orgasm before the soup was finished. Let's just say that Lars and Angelina did not finish their soup or any other food that evening. They did, however, enjoy their treats with lots of cream.

Though they both knew that dress wasn't for her, she wore it occasionally to add excitement to their lives, but it would never stay on for more than thirty minutes. Then it started itching Angelina in an unpleasant way and she never put it on again and they let it sit undisturbed in the cupboard.

It was a while before that dress was mentioned again, but both hearts were heavy knowing its existence and they thought about it constantly. Finally, Lars spoke out loud.

"We should burn it."

"You sure?" Angelina knew just what he was talking about.

"Absolutely! We should do it now."

They gathered the package containing the dress, stoked up the fire really high and threw the package containing the dress and accessories onto the it. Watching the fire do its work, they could feel a weight lifted off their shoulders and after it was completely turned to ash, they made love, fucked and rutted just like their first time. The Sandgirl made her visit and they slept a deep, restful, contented sleep,

When they woke, they enjoyed each others bodies again and again. Finally leaving the warmth of their bed chambers, Angelina went to the kitchen leaving Lars to undertake his constitutional. He had just finished when he heard a blood curdling scream from Angelina. He rushed to her and he too let out a blood curdling scream. The dress that they had so ritually burnt, was back in the cupboard as fresh as the day it was made.

Again and again they tried to burn or otherwise destroy that dress. After each destroying incident, they cautiously looked in the cupboard afterwards and much to their chagrin, it had returned each time. They gave up on that fruitless plan and the seeds began to grow in their heads.

There was only one thing to do. Find who that dress would fit. Once they made that decision, they both knew it was the right one so they set off to find her. Oh! Their journey was twice as pleasurable compared to Lars's original quest. You see, Angelina found that she liked encounters with the softer gender as much as the other side of the doubloon, as could be said. Some of the potentials were couples.

Six months later they returned home with their new bride, Jessica, in hand. Jessica complemented Lars and Angelina so well. The dress had proven itself again and the three experienced great joy with each other.

As does happen, the aged King Derek and Queen Isabel fell ill and took that ultimate journey. Lars was sad his parents passed away as he loved them very much. Angelina shed copious tears also as she had loved her in-laws as much as her own parents. Jessica wept bitter tears because she had heard many good things about them from Lars and Angelina and was sad she barely got to know them. They had embraced and loved her like they loved their son and Angelina. King Derek and Queen Isabel were laid to rest. The diarist noted in his journal that this was the largest turnout of citizen/subjects to honor their leader in all of history.

Life must go on and now, Prince Lars was no longer. He was King Lars and she was Queen Angelina and she was Queen Jessica. Their subjects were apprehensive having two Queens but they were treated better and lived in more prosperity than under the previous monarchy if that is even possible.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

(Well, actually, it got more interesting, especially for the two Queens, when the richly embroidered loin cloth showed up in the cupboard, but that is a different story and it is late and time to for bed.)