The Enchanted Garden Ch. 01

Story Info
An encounter of the non-human kind.
1k words
3.9
50.7k
6
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers

I had lived in the garden alone for years. I was not haunted or lost or poor. I just enjoyed living in the garden. I had a small cottage, one bedroom and another large room. It was just my cat, Jacques, and me. I had a few books I had scavenged and brought with me. The few times I ventured out of the garden, to shop and run errands, I saw people but rarely spoke. The garden fed me fairly well. I did shop at the butchers and stopped at the village store for a book now and again. I was content.

One night while I was sleeping, I heard a low growl coming from Jacques. He jumped up onto my bed with me and I could fell the tension emanating from his feline body. I knew we were not alone and I took a deep breath before I asked, "Who is there?"

I smelt his fetid breath before he responded so I knew he was standing quite close to me in the darkness. "I am Tetan, be quiet and I will not hurt you."

I felt his long fingers pulling the blanket down my body. My long flannel gown did nothing to keep the sudden chill that filled the room from making me shiver. His fingers then grabbed the hem of my gown, easing it up past my chalky calves and muscular thighs.

There was no point in screaming. There was no one about to help me. So I lay perfectly still, not knowing what was to come but accepting my fate.

Once he had eased the gown up to my hips, his long fingers grasped the thin cotton of my underpants and tore them from my body. Now I gasped as I felt the cold caressing my virgin cunt, my body never having been viewed or touched by another human since my sainted mother, God rest her soul, bathed me as a child.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, trembling.

"I am going to mate with you, human."

"You are not...human?"

In response, I felt one long finger spreading open my velvet folds. "No, I am not. My time grows short in this dimension in this form. It is my desire to continue on here. But to do so, I must mate and recreate within a human form. Spread yourself for me, human. I will mate with you."

My thighs fell apart of their own accord as I lay their in shock, not understanding any of this, that this being was standing above me, about to use me. I did not seem able to move, nor did I have the desire to fight him. It is as if my body had developed a will of its' own, sacrificing itself to this thing before it.

He was very large. I could feel him as he knelt between my parted thighs. I could feel his member, if that is what you could call it, pressing upon my virgin cunt lips. My hands reached up and I could feel thick fur covering his body. I groaned in surrender. Suddenly I had to have this thing inside me.

Then he was filling me. I had never felt anything so wonderful. His cock, if you would call it that, was thick and long and spread me open gently as he pushed the full length of it deep inside me. My hips began to rise of their own violation, pressing up against him and enjoying this sensation of being so filled with him. I could smell his breath, it was fetid and smelt of rotten meat, so I turned my head from him so I could instead enjoy the immense feeling of joy he was causing to swell and flow from my nether region throughout my body. He began to growl softly as he continued to thrust inside me, over and over again, my fingers curling into the thick, sticky fur that covered his back. My hips began to thrust up faster and harder, taking more of him deep inside me. It felt so good, so perfect, so right, to be filled like this.

"That's it, human. Press up against me. Prepare to accept me." His words drifted from some spot high above my head, near the ceiling it seemed, to fall down slowly upon my ears. I lifted my hips off the thin mattress as he requested, driving them hard against him as he growls of pleasure became deep rumbling roars of need. I begin to moan with my own desires, whimpering beneath him like an animal, as my hips slammed up against him.

"Please...Please...I beg you to give it to me," I surrendered fully to him, unsure of what I begged for but knowing somehow I needed it to complete me. All of my life I wondered why I was here. I wondered why I had been led to this garden then left in it. Now I knew. I was here for Tetan, to be his: to fulfill his destiny and to continue on his life.

"Yes, now!" he cried as I felt his huge body shuddering above me then I felt something hot and wet leave him and enter into me. I moaned and my heart began to beat in a erratically fast pattern. I felt a strange wave sweep over my body, through every vein and nerve ending. I gasped for breath as the feeling became overwhelming, my eyes rolled back into my head and I fainted.

The next thing I remembered was I heard the birds chirping and knew it was morning. I opened my eyes to see Jacques lying upon my chest as usual. I sat up upon my bed and looked down into my lap. My legs were spread wide and my virgin blood spotted the sheet beneath me. I knew then it was not a dream. My hand slid down my body to caress my belly. Tetan was inside me now. I smiled contentedly knowing I now had a purpose.

lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers