The Enchanted Library Ch. 01

Story Info
Young librarian has sex with Asmodeus, the demon of lust.
2.7k words
4.48
11.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this...is the restricted section of the library," the old lady said, pointing at a gate, "you must never enter it, nor allow anyone else to go in there. It has been locked for more than a century, and it should be kept that way. Do you understand?"

Leah stared nervously at the gate; it had thick iron bars, each covered with intricate designs and heavy chains wrapped around the lock. Two ugly looking serpents were designed over it, to look like they had slithered from the bottom corners and intertwined at the top. They were made of pure gold no doubt, and shined in the dim light. A strange, dark invisible energy surrounded it, just being near it made her uncomfortable.

"May I ask why it is locked up?" Leah questioned the old librarian.

"Well...I don't really know. It was closed way before I started working here 38 years ago. I was given strict instructions against opening it and I wasn't going to defy the mayor's orders. I needed this job and I loved working here, so I did what was asked of me. It would be wise of you to do the same."

"Thank you, Miss Braganza," Leah said, forcing a smile.

Leah needed this job desperately; she had divorced her husband a few months ago, after she caught him cheating on her. She got married immediately after graduating from college but didn't get a job, as her husband wanted her to focus on taking care of him and their home. She loved him dearly and sacrificed her ambitions for him, only to be left alone and penniless. At the age of 33 and without any experience, no company was ready to hire her. She had seen the ad for the position of a librarian in the local newspaper and applied for it, even though it was not something she wanted to do.

"I can just work here till I find something better," she told herself. Out of 7 other candidates, Miss Braganza had chosen her. The old lady seemed bitter and unhappy and Leah worried that she would end up the same way.

Edith Braganza had no husband, kids or family. She had dedicated her life taking care of the library and was sad when the time for her retirement came. She didn't trust anyone to obey the rules and would have still continued with her job if it wasn't for her deteriorating health. Out of everyone who had applied for the post, Leah seemed to be very quiet and less likely to break the rules. Edith had sensed her desperation and hired her.

It was Leah's first day, she was given the tour by the old librarian, after which she handed over the keys and left. The library was almost empty except for the three students working on their project. No one visited libraries anymore, thanks to the internet. There was no Wi-Fi available so Leah picked a book to kill her boredom; it was about the town's history.

Sanai was a small town in the south part of India. Built in the 17th century by the Europeans, it was considered to be a heritage site and most of the town's income came from tourism. In the late 19th century, Prince Ramanuj had abdicated the throne to travel the world and collect precious artifacts and paintings, which decorated the library till this date. Among his collection, were ancient scriptures from different countries and eras which were stored in the restricted section of the library and sealed long ago due to reasons unknown. Till a few decades ago, the library also served as a tourist spot, but after some people tried to break into the restricted area, the tours were stopped.

Leah was so engrossed in the book, that she didn't realize it was almost time to close. She politely informed the students about the same and watched them leave, and then did a quick sweep of the library, making sure everything was in order and shut off the lights. As she passed the gate, she felt like something or someone was calling out to her from the other side of it. She stopped and listened, but did not dare go closer.

"I'm just imagining things...probably because I'm tired," she told herself and walked away. She closed the library and went home.

2 weeks passed, Leah was beginning to like her job. She didn't have much to do and spent her time reading books; she was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. The job paid well and had its perks; she also enjoyed the peace and quiet, and occasionally had a chat with the visitors. There was just one problem she couldn't deal with, despite her fear, every time she passed the gate, she felt tempted to open it and step inside. The urge to do so increased day by day, to the point where it was all she could think of and dream about. So that evening, she mustered up some courage and unlocked the gate, after everyone had left.

The minute she opened the lock, a strange raw smell hit her nose, it felt familiar but she couldn't place it. Stepping inside, she fumbled for the switch in the darkness but couldn't find one. She turned on the flashlight on her phone and found tiki torches placed on the walls. She felt disappointed because it meant she would have to come back the next day with provisions to light them. Just when she turned to leave, something clicked beneath her foot and the torches began to light up, till the whole room was bright. She assumed it was some fancy mechanism that made it happen.

Running her hand on the shelves, she was surprised at how clean everything was, in spite of being closed for such a long time. She browsed through the books and read the titles, Eros: love and sexual desire, Mage Magic, Goddess of Seduction, The lustful God: Satyr, Tu Er Shen: the love between homosexual men, Rati: goddess of passion and lust, being some of them. Realizing the books were erotic in nature, she couldn't contain her excitement and picked the first one she found, it was called Asmodeus: Demon of Lust.

Opening the book, she found a few words written in a different language, "Prosféro to sóma mou se sas, gia na kánete ó, ti thélete, oh Asmodeus! What does this even mean?" she said out loud, like she expected an answer in return. She turned the page and quickly found out it was a spell; the words roughly translated to, I offer my body to thee, to do as thee pleases, oh Asmodeus! Leah giggled like a little school girl who was reading a dirty magazine and proceeded to read stories of the sexual encounters between the demon and mortal women. She found herself getting wet with every word, picturing the way he took those women, with passion and aggression; she wanted someone to take her like that right there.

Halfway through the book, she felt a presence behind her; she turned but saw no one and kept reading. Her fingers travelled down her pants, to her throbbing clit and she rubbed it vigorously, moaning as she felt her orgasm build up, when someone reached out from behind her and touched her neck. She panicked, got up from her seat and turned, her face directly in front of a man's chest. Except it wasn't a man, it had a man's body and face, but its eyes were completely black and dead, it had horns on his head and a sinister smile on his face. Its wings looked like they were kissed by fire and had a tail full of scales. Leah cried for help, but there was no one around to hear her.

"Please let me go," she begged him, but he only stared at her, determined to take her. She tried to make a run for the gate but he was quicker, he caught her and turned her around, pinning her to the gate while his tail wrapped around it, all the way across her shoulder to keep her from moving. He touched her face with the back of his hand, feeling her soft skin; he caressed it gently, wiping away the tears that rolled down her cheeks. He traced her lips with his thumb, and then pushed it into her mouth.

"Suck it!" That was the first time he had spoken since his arrival; his loud and husky voice echoed in every part of the library. Leah wanted to protest but her fear and his thumb inside her mouth prevented her from doing so. She sucked it hesitantly, wondering if she could bite him and somehow escape.

"He'll just kill me! There is no way I can outrun him...he is a fucking demon!" She told herself. "Maybe if I just do what he asks, he'll let me go. It's just sex after all and I haven't been with anyone in a long time...why am I even considering this? What if he hurts me after he is done? But what other option do I have?" She kept debating with herself, when she saw a smile appear on the demon's face. It was like he could read her mind.

He took out his thumb and moved his rough calloused hands lower to her neck, stroking it. Moving onto her breasts, he fondled them and rubbed her nipples softly over her thin blouse. Leah could feel her body responding to his movements, her panties were wet and her tips were getting harder with each stroke. He pushed her blouse up and unhooked her bra continuing his assault on her now bare breasts.

"Oh yes...mmm...ohh," she moaned. He then proceeded south, tracing his fingers over her stomach and belly button, till he reached inside her pants and onto her clit. He moved his middle finger over it in slow circular motions, eventually going faster. His face moved closer to hers and she felt his hot breath, it smelled of lust and desire. He cupped her face with his left hand and pulled her into a kiss, he sucked her bottom lip hungrily before pushing his tongue inside her mouth, exploring every part of it, going deeper towards her throat, making her gag. She reciprocated by sucking on his tongue and then pushing hers, in his mouth. He quickly pulled out and showered her face and neck with wet kisses.

Leah felt intoxicated and she wanted to submit to him more than ever. He pulled out his hand and pushed down her pants to her ankles, he held on to her thighs and tore off her lace underwear with his teeth and watched them drop on the floor. Her moist pussy glistened in the dimly lit room and he wasted no time in licking off her juices. He teased her opening with his tongue, while his fingers played with her clit, her legs trembled at the feeling. She wanted him to push inside her, so she removed her pants completely and pushed them aside. Spreading her legs wide enough, she urged him to go further but he continued to tease her. Then without a warning, he plunged his tongue deeper into her core repeatedly, her body convulsed and she orgasmed in his mouth. He sucked every bit of her sweet nectar; feeling satisfied with the way her body had responded.

Freeing her from his grasp, he took off her clothes till she was completely naked. He grabbed her buttocks and kissed her with a passion she had never experienced before. For a demon, he was surprisingly gentle, she had expected it to turn into rape, but now she found herself wanting more of him. He carried her in his arms and placed her on the table while he stood at the edge, she watched in amazement and then horror as the skin in his lower area parted and his penis protruded from it. It was bigger than a normal man's and as thick as her hand.

"I won't be able to take it...it's too big," she said, scared that it would tear into her flesh. Paying no heed to her words, he pushed open her legs and rammed his massive member inside her. To her surprise, it fit into her pussy with ease. Holding onto her thighs he began making deep hard thrusts, her pussy clenched around his cock and her body arched upwards, her boobs jiggling with every thrust he made.

"Fuck me! Harder! Mmm...oh yes!" she kept screaming. It turned him on even more and he increased his speed, till both of them were panting heavily for breath. He pulled out his cock and lay next to her on the table. Staring into her dark brown eyes, he fingered her wet cunt vigorously, increasing the number of fingers after every few seconds; while she held on to his cock tightly and pumped him. He opened his mouth, taking his tongue out which split into two and latched onto each of her breasts, toying with her buds, wetting them with his saliva. Her body began to shudder and she came for the second time on his fingers, he took them in his mouth and licked them clean.

"Let me please you," she said.

"Show me how," he replied.

Getting on her knees, she lowered her face to his cock, licking the pre-cum off his tip, she ran her tongue over it slowly, and then nipped on it. She kissed it with her lips and sucked it, feasting on the sweet and salty taste of his juices before taking it in her mouth as far as she could. She pumped him slowly at first and then increased her tempo, her hands moving over his shaft in sync with her mouth. He let out a soft groan and she was happy that he liked what she was doing to him. Holding on to her head tightly, he began fucking her mouth in rapid movements and ejaculated inside it. It felt like a heavy tide had flooded her mouth and she swallowed it, as it burned her throat. Despite his orgasm, his cock still remained hard and stiff, so she got on top of him. Holding onto his member, she lowered herself on him, till it had sunk completely in her pussy. She balanced her hands on his chiseled chest and bounced on his dick over and over, till she was left with no energy. He then took over, holding her by the waist, lifting her up and pulling her down on his shaft. She wet her fingers with her saliva and rubbed onto her clit. He dug his nails in her butt and pushed her back on the table while he was still inside her; getting on top of her, he pounded her pussy as he felt his orgasm build up. She was on the verge of cuming too, her body broke into spasms and her juices flowed out. A few seconds later, he let out a loud growl, everything around them vibrated and she felt his hot cum fill her vagina. Then she passed out.

Leah woke up in the morning and the demon was gone. She was horrified as she recollected last night's events. She was not herself at the time and she suspected he had done something to her when he kissed her. Looking around for her clothes, she found them next to the table and wore them quickly. The book she had been reading had fallen down, so she bent over to pick it up and noticed some extra pages at the end of the book with a new story. Her story!

She realized they weren't just stories; those were real incidents that appeared in the book with every new encounter. She shut the book and put it back in place, locked the gate and the library and ran home, deciding to quit her job the next day. She cursed herself for disobeying the old librarian, but it was too late now. The demon had not only left a mark on her physically, but had also scarred her mentally. Little did she know, that this was just the beginning of a long nightmare.