The Enchanted Rider Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A teenage boy approached, raising from a stool by the massive front double doors. "'Ello, trav'lers. 'Re ya staying tonoight?" He spoke in worker's accented Trade.

Jameson hopped from his horse and handed the boy his reins. "As a matter of fact we are." He thrust his hand to the boy who looked shocked, but took it, giving it a strong shake. Turning, Jameson raised his hands to Gaiel who dropped her hood and swung her leg over her horse before jumping into Jameson's grasp.

The boy looked surprised as he noticed Gaiel's beauty, and she noticed. "Where's the women folk? We saw some girls in the fields, but none in town, women or girls."

The boy gulped, visibly, a smile still plastered on his lips. "Oh, they're 'round. We're a 'ard, lot o' workers here, so they keep inside and tend 't the babes and keep da house while da men folk run da fields with da chillins."

It seemed like a strange answer, but plausible enough.

"Lady Calaleigh's ladies awaits inside. they'll make your stay..." He paused as he took Gaiel's reins, still obviously smitten. "Quite enjoyable."

To say the Bent Oak was a whore house would be disrespectful. It was an opulent whore house. Mahogany, brass, and velvet must have been in scarce supply for miles after the place was built. Inside the main doors the hostess greeted them from behind a magnificent desk. She was barely dressed in a sheer gown, her dark hair teased and beautiful, her feet in thin strapped sandals.

"Hello, travelers. Welcome to the Bent Oak. How long are you here to stay?" Her voice was pleasant, her pale skin perfect.

Jameson smiled at the beautiful woman. "I am Lord Jameson Kilvarrel and this is my lady, Gaiel. We are just here for the night. In fact, we are to meet a Mr. Cheeves. I'm told he arrived yesterday."

She nodded, without looking at the impressive ledger in front of her. "Mr Cheeves is on the third floor, room A. He's currently entertaining a guest, but I'll send word that you are looking for him. Will this be one room, or two?"

Jameson looked to a smiling Gaiel, and turned back to the girl. "One please. Something nice."

The woman scribbled something using an impressive quill pen onto the ledger. She dusted it with powder, and blew it to the side. Satisfied she looked to the travelers.

"Excellent. We can put you up in the top floor room. It's our best, and comes with some perks our other rooms don't."

Gaiel chimed in for the first time, "Sounds lovely."

The woman continued, focusing all her attention on Jameson. "Our porter will bring your things up shortly. Please follow Meadow up stairs." Jameson hadn't noticed, but a lovely redhead had appeared at their right, and gently grasped Gaiel by the arm and turned for the beautiful staircase.

"Your attendants will be Meaghan and Persophone." Together they climbed the stairs, paintings of the woman from the fountain adorned many of the walls, life size and in gold frames. She was almost always naked and usually shown with people, pouring some liquid into their mouths from chalices or her hands.

"Beautiful art. Is this woman still alive?" Gaiel had a career of sounding interested in one thing when actually thinking something other, and she sounded genuinely curious.

The redhead beamed. "They are, aren't they? They are of Lady Calaleigh. She is our lord, mayor, and protector. Her magics are what helped us rebuild after..." her voice trailed, her thoughts reflecting fleetingly on the past. "I was young, but we survived, and now we thrive."

"You have made something special here." Jameson was being genuine, however, his definition of special was not what she thought it was here.

They arrived at the top of the stairs, and were greeted by two beautiful women, dressed as the other women had been. One had tropical blood, her long dark hair and tanned skin a marked contrast from the other woman's short brown hair and pale skin.

The tropical woman spoke first. "I'm Persophone, and this is Meaghan. We will be your attendants tonight. In the interest of full disclosure, we can help you with any need you may have, but..." She paused and smiled wide. "Intimacy has a cost."

"The finer things always cost. I pray this will cover some time with you both." Gaiel smiled and pressed a small bag of gold into her hand.

The woman returned her smile, weighed the bag in her hand. "I like how you think, miss. Depending on your desires, you may even get some gold back, provided we can't talk you into another night."

The boy appeared from a side door with their belongings. Meaghan opened the door and Jameson and Gaiel entered, followed by the boy who walked straight to the massive oak table in the sitting room and sat their saddle bags upon it. He turned smartly and scampered back out the door before anything could be said.

The rest of the opulence budget must have been spent on this room, and Gaiel marveled at the massive expense of it all.

"Meaghan drew hot baths when we heard you would be staying, and I prepared a tray of edibles. Dinner can be served in room, or in the dining room, though Mr Cheeves has been taking dinner in the dining room. Can we seat you next to him tonight, or will you meet him another time?" The women stood stiffly, chests presented out, legs slightly spread, and hands behind their backs.

Jameson was too busy looking at the expensive tapestries to answer immediately. "Oh, uh, yeah. Sit us with Cheeves."

Gaiel turned to the beautiful women and smiled. "If you would ladies, I'd like some time with my man before dinner. We have traverer's dust to wash, and I'd like to taste his wares before I share."

The two women smiled. "Of course, my lady, it was Meaghan who spoke. "Until this evening then. If you need anything, we will be just outside."

Smoothly, the women retreated from the room and closed the heavy door after themselves.

Gaiel watched them leave then walked to the armor rack and unburdened herself of the heavy armor coat and pants. Feeling silly in leggings and no armor, she tossed them onto a stool along with her socks, and enjoyed the feeling of the expensive carpet on her bare feet.

Eyes fixed on her muscular legs, Jameson walked to her. She looked at him, hunger in his eyes. "This place gives me the creeps, but I have other things more pressing on my mind."

She had to tiptoe to meet his mouth as they kissed. His hands rested on her hips as they kissed, one slowly traced up her sweaty chest under her white linen shirt, massaged each breast for a few seconds, and withdrew.

Abruptly he turned and walked to the door. With a practiced hand, he drew complicated designs on the dark oak finish in her sweat. "Come love, I need more paint."

She walked to him, smiling. He smiled again, her shirt now off, and held in one hand. "And just what is my breast sweat supposed to do for us?"

He drew shapes on her, tracing dry lines on her skin, chasing rivulets of sweat down her taught and muscular belly.

"I'm an enchanter, love. This will prevent those who mean us ill from entering. If they have much power, it will explode, slowing them at best." His drawing complete, he moved to the windows, happy that they were few and used his feminine inkwell a few more times. "One day in Kriegshault I ran out of salt, a necessary ingredient of salt water. It was a hot day, and well, I improvised. Turns out that some of the life force of the donor infuses more power into it." He teased a nipple with a finger tip.

"Are you done?" her eyes were closed, her lip bitten between her teeth. "Because I have other uses for those hands in mind, as magical as they are and all."

"Oh, I've been done a while. I just love playing with these." His hands filled with her slight breasts, their long nipples being tormented by his fingers and thumbs rolling them back and forth.

"Gods, I love that..." She moaned, eyes still closed. "Lets just say that most of my lovers have preferred those with more... ample assets."

"Oh, I can't say that I don't like a bigger set," he teased as he continued to massage her. "But these have two things going for them. They belong to a body that is designed for fighting, and that's something I find fucking sexy."

His lips found her right breast, and for a few seconds he suckled and rolled her nipple in his mouth. He then worked to fit as much into his mouth as he could, and suckled more. He pried his mouth from her breast and continued. "And they belong to you. Someone whom I feel very strongly for. So They are perfect for me." He blew softly on her left nipple, causing it and her small aureola to pucker and get rough.

She moved her hands to his for a few seconds, stopping his movements, but keeping them in contact with her. "That's a good answer." Her hand found his chin and brought it up to her mouth. They kissed, then parted as she pushed at his chest slightly.

She knelt, naked save for a pair of slight white panties, on the deep red carpet. Her strong hands separated the armored segments of his kilted armor, freeing his erect member from it's hiding place. It was awkward, holding the armor like that, but she liked the feeling of having so much power over such an impressively armored warrior as she took him into her mouth.

Her lips encircled his glans, her tongue rubbing the underside, like only she could. He moaned loud, his hands coming to rest on either side of her braid. She held him like that, before moving up and down his length with her hot mouth. Sucking and slurping sounds escaped her mouth as she pulled more pleasure from him. He thrust his hips slowly at the ecstasy her mouth was bringing to him. She looked up at his face and pulled him out from her mouth, a string of drool clung to them, connecting them in space.

Strong hands pulled her up, and they kissed again. Roughly he turned her around, pushed her the few steps to the dining room, and against the nearby table. She braced herself with her hands, bent at the waist and thrust her ass to him. He tugged the panties from his goal with one hand. He moved behind her, each hand grasping one side of his armored kilt opening.

His length protruded towards her, a divining rod, aimed for her center. He leaned forward, his pink head brushing up against her hot slit, and she jumped. He smeared it's moisture for just a few seconds, and entered her, her saliva helping lubricate his entry. "Ohh yess... " she hissed.

He gave her just a few inches at first, wanting her to get accustomed to him, then quickly gave her more and more, finally, his balls slapped against her with every thrust.

She pushed back hard as he thrust. Her knight taking her hard, her eyes closed in bliss at the thought and feelings. Moans and screams came from both of them at various times as he fucked her. He stretched her and filled her, the thick head caressing her insides bringing her so much pleasure.

Suddenly her screams reached a crescendo and her pussy clamped down on him, and fluids leaked from her as she came, pooling at her feet on the hardwood. Her weak knees nearly failed her but for being impaled on him.

He managed to hold off, something she realized as she leaned hard on the table. Recovering, chest heaving. He pulled out from her, and she turned to him, sighing at the loss. This time it was her turn to push. She backed him up to the rug, and knelt again. He still held the armor in check, and she took advantage, grabbing the offered member with her hands and placed it in her mouth while she stroked what she couldn't get into her mouth with her hands.

Immediately his hips began to move, and she increased her pace. Her left hand stoking him, and her mouth working on him with lips and tongue. Her right hand curled back under his armor like it was grabbing his scrotum, but instead her slender, saliva covered index finger found his pucker, and teased it for a few strokes before entering a couple knuckles deep.

He jerked, reflexively and moaned, but she moved the finger with the rest of the carnal orchestra and it amplified the pleasure. Suddenly, he moaned a long "Ahhhhhghh..." hips thrust forward, and she jerked him from her mouth, her left hand working furiously along his length, and he jetted all over her naked breasts, spurt after spurt.

When he was done, he jerked one last time, as she withdrew the intruder. She let his member go with her other hand and stood, sexy as hell; all muscles and smiles. Semen and sweat ran down her well muscled chest and abs.

"I don't want to get our fluids on that beautiful armor. Come meet me in the bath when you get out of that stuff." With that she turned and waked to the bath, her taut ass and back the best kind of encouragement to unarmor as fast as possible.

12